The White Rose Crisis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in shock. Taylor was saying she hasn't had sex. Taylor didn't have her keycard.Taylor wasn't in the room.

I mutely handed over the card and turned to go, my mind fighting through the inebriation to focus on the facts. The world started to swirl around me like the thoughts in my head, and I grabbed the back of a chair for balance. All of a sudden things started coming back to me...Taylor had short nails, not long shiny ones, and her breasts were a little firmer than what I remembered...the angle I was holding them at must have confused me...

Taylor was wearing white panties in the bathroom...not the red ones I saw...what if it had been Meghan instead of Taylor? What if Meghan wandered up to the room? I didn't want the first act of anything between us to be a drunken fuck.

Then the full force of what Taylor had just said hit me. Meghan had Taylor's card in case she needed to go up to the girls' room to rest. But that wasn't just Taylor's room, she didn't get a special one to herself, it was a room for all the girls, and the bridal party had access to it...the flower.

I pulled out the white fabric rose I had taken from the girl in the room. There was nothing special about it, just a white rose with a safety pin like the others. As if I needed any more confirmation, I glanced at Taylor, now in a rather cosy looking talk with Casey and there it was...her white rose, pinned securely to her dress still.

That meant that whoever was missing their rose would be the girl I had just slept with. But...who? How many people had access to that room? Who could it be? I knew not many people would have the special rose.

And then, as if my drunken mind was really working hard at fucking with me, the last two dreaded pieces of the puzzle fell into place. Firstly, the simple fact that I thought I was cumming in Taylor, who had the implant. Whoever I ended up fucking might not have been in the same situation...I knew Meghan didn't have it...oh God, if I gotMeghanof all people pregnant...

And worse...much, much worse, was realized as I saw Amy walk towards me, carrying a glass of water. She wore a white rose on her dress.

Oh SHIT.

"Hey Will," Amy said cheerfully. "Do you know which room Lucy is in? She sent me a message saying she tried to drink Jaimi under the table and they're both feeling wrecked. I think they crashed somewhere, did you see either of them go up to the rooms at all?"

I shook my head, praying to God that neither of them had. White roses...

Then I saw Michael looking around for Sarah...stilllooking for Sarah, she'd been absent for a while now...

"I tried to call mum's phone, but you know those two..." sighed Amy, "they disappeared for a rest ages ago, I don't know...maybe they woke up and heard if the others went upstairs too. Anyway, if you see either of our mums come down, ask them for me? Thanks." And she wandered off, trying to find her big sister.

My mother and aunt, both tipsy and sleepy. My cousin, definitely drunk, and missing. My little sister, drunk and missing...the bride, MISSING.

I sat down, hyperventilating. Even as I shook my head, thinking that it was impossible, that I must have slept with Meghan by mistake, I realized that I never really got a feel for the body type of the girl I held, which meant I couldn't be sure...and her boobs were definitely not Taylor's impressive size but were maybe only a little bit smaller, definitely not Meghan's small size...no, ithadto be Meghan, but...she has much shorter hair than everyone else. So many white roses...

I felt sick, I thought I was going to puke. Rushing for the bathroom, I ignored Michael's inquiry about Sarah's whereabouts, not wanting to wonder how tired she must have felt after today, not wanting to think about how drunk my cousin could get, or how unused to alcohol my little sister was, or how similar my aunt was in shape to her daughter...this couldn't be happening, it just couldn't! Not today! NOT EVER!!! I pushed open the doors into the lobby and stopped dead, hearing my name being called from behind me.

"Will? Oh, there you are darling...could you give us a hand? Mummy is a little wobbly..." I feared the worst...so many white roses...

---

Well, there it is: a VERY different kind of story than I'm used to writing, and for a different audience too! I will be adding other stories in different categories really soon, but in the meantime if you liked this one you are welcome to send me some feedback.

If you've looked at my other stories you'll know that I've been talking about feedback for every new story I've experimented with lately, and it's because I really want to know if I've done alright with something I'm not used to, and something you probably know more about!

But this time in particular your feedback really IS a little more important for this story, because I'm sure you're all wondering...WHO was the owner of the white rose? Was it his mother, or his aunt Ellie, or cousin Lucy, or sister Jaimi, or the bride Sarah??? Email me or leave a comment with your votes on who it might be, and stay tuned for the currently planned – but undecided – second part!!!