All Comments on 'The White Summit'

by VENIN

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very interesting

I'm sure this story will get a negative reaction from some as being racist, but I found it to be a very interesting and unusual fantasy from a different point of view than the usual. You should keep writing, Venin, but you might want to enlist the aid of a good editor if you wish to make your stories all they could be. Even so, I'm giving you five stars for writing something interestingly out of the ordinary for this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome :-)

you should write erotic stories for a living!!!

that was one of the most awesome, erotic and cock-rising stories i have ever read ... not just about the fucking, but the foreplay, the power, the unbridled eroticism, and the whole image of the powerful white man playing his horned- up brown indian woman like a musical instrument.

powerful, erotic wrting!!! 5+++

(sam)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well-crafted and exceptionally well-written

Too many writers believe that all you need is a man and woman to remove their clothes, and utter some vulgar language to make a good erotic story. In the case of this story - it is the setup that leads to the erotic charge. All the details, from the physical scene, to the motivations of the three main characters, are developed. Sunita was content to live her life as a mother and maid, until Ziegfried came along and awoke in her a long-dormant sexuality. Her own son Sanjay never even considered the possibility that another man, much less a white man, would enter the picture. Seeing with his own eyes how Ziegfried used his body to elicit a transformation of his mother made Sanjay realize that he will always be just a boy. As for Ziegfried, he was not motivated by any sort of racial hostility - if anything, he did not consider Indian men to even be "men", more like eunuchs who willingly stand aside to let "real men" satisfy the women. All these elements combined to make story that sticks in the reader's head. Of the four stories you submitted, this is probably your strongest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well....

As a blond white guy myself who enjoy brown and ebony beauties and believe me when I say, you sir, have some serious issues. Stop playing Soul Calibur.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
require extension of the story

One of the best I've ever read. Do write sequels.. explore their passion.. lead them to ecstacies.. make babies.. keep exploiting their sexual energies..

Best indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Compatibility of Indian Woman

I am surprised how no one commented on your story.

Indian woman is a persona of satiation, a Kamsutra woman. She needs to be fed. No one can do it better than a white man. Feel free to write back on monicaaaggl@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

I m indian and i love the story. Want more like this. Contact me white guys blackeyes858585@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No navel

Nice but you never mention the mother's navel which is a mistake

Rumble1Rumble1almost 5 years ago
Good concept

Enjoy the setting and the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bullshit....how a boy...agree and feeling proud that his mother fucked by some unknown man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous