The White Summit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VENIN
VENIN
131 Followers

Siegfried looked at Sunita. "So, if you don't mind me asking, where is the boy's father?"

"Oh, umm, he left and never returned."

"I see. My apologies."

"It's fine. He was never...good in his role."

Sanjay nodded in agreement. "Yeah, pretty much."

They ate quietly before Sanjay spoke again.

"So Sir, how old are you exactly?"

"Sanjay that's rude," quipped his mother.

"No, no it's perfectly fine. I shall be thirty-four by the end of the month."

"Oh so you're younger than my mother," Sanjay slipped that information out.

"Sanjay!"

Siegfried held Sunita's hand and looked at her. "That is of no concern to me at all. In fact, I see it as an attraction."

She began to blush, her cheeks getting warm. After they'd finished eating their dinner, the only thing left was the bedroom.

Siegfried stood up. "That was an excellent meal. Now, I shall let the preparations begin for our love-making, I know you need to get ready, I shall wait until it is time."

Sunita looked up at him, still blushing. "Thank you."

Siegfried was led out the room by the butler. It was Sunita alone with her son.

"Umm, Mother," Sanjay was trembling. "I-I don't know the proper way to say this, but can, can I watch you make love with him?"

Sunita was surprised, she was taken aback yet she fully understood her son's feelings. She looked at him with a warm smile.

"Son, of course you can be there, this is a very proud moment for our family and I don't want you to miss it."

"Thank you so much Mother, I-I promise not to disturb you, promise, really, thank you."

*

The time had finally come.

Siegfried entered inside the bedroom, fully naked, his libido very high. The lavish bedroom bathed in red, the evening sun setting, curtains shimmering from the warm air. The heat in the room was intense, scorching hot, sweat pouring down on the decorative floor. The bed was in the middle, an expensive looking drape over it. He could see a clearly visible nude silhouette of his gorgeous prize, the sight of which only got him more fired up.

The noble white warrior stepped closer, saw the Indian helpers assigned to the room; an elderly white-robed woman with a giant jug of water was sitting in the corner, on the left were two fit-bodied women in small white dresses, there as reserves. As he stepped closer, ready to enter inside the trap, he spotted Sanjay, sitting on a chair, wearing white briefs. He gave her son a solemn nod, letting him know he had his approval. Sanjay nodded back respectfully. Finally, he brushed aside the tarp and entered inside.

At first glance even Siegfried, taker of many women, was amazed. Her full, natural breasts, flawless brown skin, womanly, inviting figure, all with a look on her face which displayed utter and complete devotion. Sunita too was very impressed; she upon closer look got a better glance at her man's hairless toned chest: there were small marks littered around it, battle wounds earned on the field. She felt very proud to be his woman.

He sat down next to her, holding his primitive condom.

"Please understand: I do not want to be using this."

She placed her hand on his. "Neither do I." Sunita wanted nothing less than his bare white cock inside her.

He tossed it aside, nudged closer and put his strong white hand on her face: he caressed it, moved closer and kissed her on her moist, soft lips. Sunita felt a jolt of electricity go through her body as they locked lips, an almost religious experience, a holy union formed by mutual lust. He got her down on the bed, positioning himself on top. Sunita -- already dripping wet, immensely turned-on at having his amazingly built body rubbing against her, his strong arms holding her. He got his large white cock in place, held it in position and put it inside Sunita's ripe Indian vagina.

"Ohhhhh!" she felt it go deep inside her, to areas no man had ever reached before, making her body resonate with a feeling of privileged orgasmic pleasure. Sunita's ex-husband was trash, right at that moment he'd been surpassed by many, many inches, the difference was immeasurable. That much was true, as Siegfried's superior white cock was a standard no man in the country could reach. He plunged himself in-and-out, deep-and-hard, finally finding an Indian woman that could take the full length of his member.

Sunita rubbed her hands on Siegfried's chest as he continued to plunge himself, his sweat pouring down on her hot dusky body. Each time he went down he'd take a kiss, his slightest action making the bed creak.

Siegfried turned around, letting his woman get on top. She threw her hair back and rode her stallion. Sanjay was watching his Indian mother have sex with the heroic white knight: he saw the shadowy outline of his mother's nude body, her hair all loose, her back arched, gyrating her hips, moans echoing throughout room. Sanjay was jerking himself openly, proudly.

While on his back, Siegfried reached his hands up and took a feel of Sunita's breasts, examining them, putting his thumbs on her dark nipples: Sunita hummed in pleasure. He led his hands down her stomach, to her hips, legs, then, with a thunderous jolt, dug his fingers into her juicy Indian ass. He felt and lightly smacked her bottom repeatedly, the sound resonating throughout the room, the message being clear: this white man owned her Indian ass.

He turned her around, got back on top. He went closer to her face, his chest on hers, kissing her with strong powerful passion. She wrapped her legs around him, her chin rested on his broad shoulder. He went harder and faster, her groans growing louder.

"Ohhhh! Ohhhh!" no longer could she conceal them: she was moaning loudly. Waves of pleasure were flying throughout her body, it was both a scary and exciting feeling.

Siegfried accelerated his pace, harder, faster, deeper. Sunita was digging her fingers into his muscles, that creeping, tense, pulsating feeling growing stronger, stronger, till it couldn't hold out anymore.

"Oh, oh! OHHH! Ohhhhhh! OH!" Sunita was cumming, cumming like never before, her whole being trembling!

Siegfried took his cock out. He held her close as she shook widely, squirting all over the sheets, her toes curling back, every muscle in her body entranced by that overwhelming feeling of ecstasy.

After it was over, she lay in his strong arms; her breathing was laboured and heavy. Sunita knew what she's just experienced yet it was more than she ever expected: her first real orgasm.

Siegfried was not done. He grabbed his cock, and with one hard tug, released a strong stream of cum right onto her sweaty brown chest. Sunita looked at the clean, shinning liquid with a strong sense of pride: she put her hands on it and rubbed the white liquid on her breasts, arms and shoulders, finishing off by rubbing it over her neck: a sacred ritual had been born.

He kissed his woman on the lips. "I see you need some water, let me fetch it for you."

"T-thank you," she said under her heavy breath.

Siegfried heroically stepped out the bed, into the open bedroom, wiping away his sweat, the perfect image of a gleaming white conquering hero. He was walking over to the water hole, the woman about to pour him a cup, but then all of a sudden, Sanjay dashed in front.

"Please, Ma'am, let me." He politely asked the woman to stop pouring. She looked at him, then, nodded to him respectfully.

Sanjay poured the water and handed it to Siegfried -- with both hands.

"Please, Sir, it is my honour to give you this, please accept."

Siegfried took the cup and drank the cold fresh water.

"Ah, thank you. Please pour a cup for your mother too." He handed him the cup.

Sanjay filled a cup and handed it Siegfried, again with both hands.

"Thank you." He walked back into the tarp, handing the cup to Sunita.

"Was that my son just now?"

"Yes, he's a fine lad, he showed proper respect. You should be proud."

"Yes, thank you."

"Now, shall we continue our love-making?"

"Yes, please."

They did continue well into the night. Eventually, Siegfried slept in that bed, his Indian woman curled up next to him, neck down covering herself in her white lover's semen. Sanjay, having seen Siegfried's calm display of power, had gained momentums respect for the white man. He wished for his mother to continue to see him -- and she did, the next night, the night after that and every night after.

The End (?)

VENIN
VENIN
131 Followers
12