All Comments on 'The White Wolf 01'

by Beloved_Bird

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What

Really...hope the last part was a dream....was a good start to a storyy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Shocking start to a series

at least, I'm assuming and hoping there will be subsequent chapters. Not quite what I expected, since the 2 main characters are both dead by the end of the chapter, considering the prophecy about the white wolf and the black wolf. But then again, I'm sure the author has much more in store - looking forward to reading what happens next. Such intolerance and cold-bloodedness on the part of Jarrod, though, as well as a grave miscalculation on his part - losing his life, leaving the next Alpha dead, and the pack in disarray.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Too rushed, made no sense. It looked like you mixed a lot of stories together. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wow..it's was great, then it was horrible..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Rushed, all over the place. Did you put ANY thought in to this?

JensensloverJensensloverover 9 years ago

For anyone wanting to know, check this writers bio for the 'explanations' chapter in non-erotic. Could have said it was there Beloved_Bird, before we read this. I found this rushed, a bit all over the place like a few have already commented.

FangsAnarchyFangsAnarchyover 9 years ago
Interesting

This is a really interesting story so far and I can't wait to see where you go with it. The story did feel rushed but the plot bones are uniquely interesting and refreshing. It might help you to have a few beta readers to help you slow down and develop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

im really confused, as soon as it got good it got bad. it was rushed and didnt give many details

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No idea

What the fuck that was at all. Very rushed and no story to it. Very strange. No description, no build up, nothing to keep me reading again

canndcanndover 9 years ago

that was very unpleasant. How do you name a story after a wolf that dies right away/ I might look at ch.1 but I can't imagine what your reasoning is. is this story over? please let us know if we have a reason to read it again.

IdonyIdonyabout 4 years ago

Wtf was that? How you just gone.....huh?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous