The Widow Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,334 Followers

Spent, they lay on the blanket, wrapped in each other's arms.

"Oh, Larry, you are incredible!" Joanne murmured. "God! You always make me feel so wonderful!"

"You make me feel pretty wonderful, too," Larry said. He saw movement in the woods as he looked over her shoulder. Then a black form began to emerge from the dense underbrush. "You're about to get the surprise I promised you," he whispered. "Look. Over there..."

Joanne turned and looked. "My God! Is that a bear?" she whispered.

"Yes," Larry said. "Wait, I think you'll see even more of them." They laid there, keeping silent, watching the bear. It looked around carefully, checking to see if there was any danger, then it made a snorting sound. A few minutes later, two smaller bears emerged from the underbrush.

"There are three of them," Joanne whispered, snuggling her firm ass against Larry's middle.

"Those are her cubs," he whispered.

The young bears began chasing each other and playing in the open woodland meadow while their mother stood guard, watching the woods carefully. After a while, all of them turned and disappeared back into the underbrush.

"That was incredible!" Joanne whispered. "I've never seen anything like that before."

"I knew the bears were in this general area and hoped they'd show up while we were up here," Larry said. The pressure of Joanne's bottom against his penis was having a decidedly invigorating effect. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her naked body tighter against his. She squirmed, then turned in his arms and kissed him.

"I take it you're turned on again," Joanne murmured, pressing herself against him.

"You noticed," Larry replied, grinning.

"How could I not notice?" Joanne said. She took his growing erection in her hand. "You're hard again!"

"I...ah...I sure am!" Larry gasped. Her touch made it hard for him to talk. "It's a problem I have when I'm around you." He cupped one of her breasts in his hand, thumbed the nipple and felt her shudder.

"Uh, I have the same problem," she admitted. "God, you turn me on!" She tugged on him. "Gimme!"

Larry rolled on top of her, and felt the tip of his erection side down between Joanne's swollen, puffy vaginal lips.

"Ohhhh!!! Goddd!!!" she moaned, "Take, me, darling, please take me!"

Larry slid into her a little way, then he grasped her hips and pulled her all the way onto him and began thrusting steadily, his swollen organ rode easily in her well-lubricated channel.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, yesssss!!! More!!! Give me more!!! Please!!! Please!!!" Joanne cried as he plunged into her. "Ahhhhhhh!!! Larry!!! Larry!!! Take meeeeeeeeee!!! Oh, God, take meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Nowwwwwww!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!"

"Oh, Goddddd!!! Oh, Godddd!!!!" Larry's cries of delight blending with Joanne's, echoed through the trees. He shuddered and spewed his molten juices into her.

They once again wound up lying in each other's arms on the blanket. A while later they rolled on their sides, facing each other. "Today has really been special," Joanne whispered. "I love you."

"I love you, too," Larry said. "Today has been nice, hasn't it? I was just thinking it was so nice I could hardly bear it."

Joanne giggled and kissed him gently. "I love that you're silly sometimes," she said. "You've given me such wonderful times. I'm glad Fran invited me up here so I could meet you."

"I'm glad she invited you up, too," Larry replied. "I don't think I could bear never knowing you."

"You don't give up once you start, do you?" Joanne giggled.

"I couldn't bear to," Larry replied, chuckling.

They lay there, cuddling, a little longer. Finally, Larry sat up. "I hate to have this end, but I guess we ought to get going."

"I know," Joanne said as she sat up and reached for her clothes. "That is the problem with special moments, isn't it? They always have to end."

"Yeah, but special relationships don't, do they?" Larry commented as he started getting his things together.

Joanne smiled at him fondly. "No, they don't," she said.

Larry watched as Joanne slipped into her clothes, finding the view erotic. He was tempted to make another pass at her, but fought the impulse.

Once they were dressed, they picked up their things and started back to Fran's cabin.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,334 Followers
12