All Comments on 'The Widower and Mandy'

by The Style Guy

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Love that type of story

Please write one....

Always, E

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Love that type of story

Please write on....

Always, E

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Not too good......

I'm a guy and I DON'T enjoy reading them. And I ain't a queer, either!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Life Long Friend of Her Husband?

That didn't help your story did it - dulled strong effort for what purpose? To show the bastard your character is? Why tarnish him and you for no real purpose. Show and gain some respect - it is not a bad thing. Otherwise a strong effort with talented flow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
why author?

Chris was faithful until wife died, was supported by all their friends (including Paul & Mandy, i assume) thru wife's illness and the mourning - so why does the author change Chris into a preditory sex fiend who goes after the wives of his friends (2nd time now) and puts their marraiges in jeopardy?

i mean it seems viscious and out of character to go from a faithful loving goodguy of a boss, husband & father to a creepy MILF predator of his friend's wives.

if there is a cause for that change, Style Guy, you really should make a chapter explaining it soon. whether it is a brain tumor, alien mind control, his wife's deathbed confession of unfaithfulness, or some other old wrong like the HS rape of an old girlfrind - so why is a guy like him doing this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it

Woman here! love to read about sluts lik eme being made to fuck Big Black dick. Keep up the good work!! Make that slut take that nbig dick in her tight asshole.

analgirl

northbaybearnorthbaybearover 17 years ago
Love dominant guys...

...taking charge, getting their desires met, pleasuring "their" women, and fucking them however they want. I like the perceptiveness and psychological control of the dominants in your stories. Keep the hot stories coming. Longer stories are fine, too.

Emerald_DragonEmerald_Dragonabout 17 years ago
Liked It

Yeah, gals like being dominated, at least I do. My husband and I trade off though. MEN like to have someone else in control occasionally too. Maybe Chris should find a woman that leaves him begging for more. I'd like to see a little more emotion from him though. Sex is great but isn't he lonely? Maybe he is doing the whole thing because the last thing he wants is to be vulnerable to feeling loss again? Write another installment, I'd love to see you round out his character more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
in my part of the country,men are men

that said,men are head of the household and lead.this leadership come in a form where women have equal say so.in bed that another story.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
very hot

Mandy was hot-good sex scenes, well-written thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sizing

Has he worn 2 inches off his dick in two stories?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Shrinking Dick?

In the first chapter he was 10 inches, now he's lost 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: anonymous-shrinking dick

Maybe she bit two inches off, and he doesn't know it yet. Hell of a note. If he keeps that up he won't have any dick left. lol Really, what makes authors think giving their characters ten inch dicks is erotic, that's like giving huge tits to a skinny girl. Make your character realistic authors, don't make a fool out of yourself. You can write erotic stories with normal people, they don't all have to be studs and goddesses. More realism makes for better reading.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Not

Not comparable with your latest work at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Even

Even worse than the first chapter.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago
Short

Two inches shorter in this story...

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
Christopher

is still an asshole.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
How

How come he went from ten inches shagging Cassie to eight inches shagging Mandy?.

ker63469ker63469over 1 year ago

I'm like the other readers. Why did his cock get 2 inches smaller

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I like ker63469 says why has his cock shrunk 2 inches?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So he was an asshole all along. Maybe he managed to keep himself together during his marriage, but after his wife died his real character came through. Mandy was not a slut, she wasn't fucking some asshole. She was only masturbating, which everybody has a right to do. If he was a gentleman and a true friend, the moment he found himself looking at her deed, he should have quietly backed away. Instead he took advantage of a weak sub woman. Even though he knew she was married. How big an asshole can one become!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe Style Guy@The Style Guy
2220 Followers
I'm a professionally employed male and I live in southern New England.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Widower Previous Part
The Widower Series Info