The Wild Times..A True Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Away Games

We were planning a vacation to Hawaii and asked D&D if they had any contacts in the Islands. Dick came up with a guy named Jerry and his girlfriend Pat who were supposed to be the biggest swingers in Hawaii and as soon as we arrived at the hotel, I called the number that Dick had given me. Jerry asked if we were free that night and told us they could come over to our hotel for a drink at the bar about 7 and we could take things from there. He gave me a quick description of themselves and we were seated at a booth in the cocktail lounge when a very attractive couple fitting their description walked into the bar and from one quick glance at each other we knew that we wanted them and hoped that they would feel the same way. Jerry was a tall, good looking dark haired guy with an athlete's body and Pat was a gorgeous natural blonde with a great body and a wholesome farm girl look.

Turns out that Jerry stayed in Hawaii after being discharged from the Navy and owns a home in Kaneohe which was on the other side of the island from Waikiki where we were staying. Pat lived in a condo not far from our hotel and spent weekends at Jerry's house since the commute over the Pali from Kaneohe was horrible during the week and she worked in downtown Honolulu. After about half an hour of conversation, I asked them if they would like to go up to our room and get comfortable and they agreed.

As soon as I closed the door of our room, Pat walked over to me and put her arms around me as she pressed her ample breasts against me and grasped my crotch in her hand. I soul kissed her while holding her gorgeous ass in my hands and, out of the corner of my eye, saw Jerry and my wife embracing and running their hands over each other's bodies. It wasn't long before we were all naked and in bed and I had my head buried in Pat's cunt while Jerry was busy eating Terry. Pat was a wild woman in bed and loved to describe the sensations she was feeling while having sex so she was moaning and grinding her pussy to my mouth as she held my head in her hands and told me how good it felt. I continued sucking her for some time as she hadn't cum as yet and was still thrashing around in passion when I felt a mouth enclose my throbbing organ and glanced down to see Jerry sucking my cock while my wife had his enormous penis in her mouth and was happily munching on it while her eyes were riveted to his mouth working on my cock.

Later when we were relaxing and having cold drinks, I couldn't take my eyes off Jerry's penis. It was half hard, nice and thick and looked so suckable I couldn't resist it so I moved over between his thighs and started licking it from the base up to his irresistible crown which was smooth and sloped and had a deep ridge all around. His organ started to grow and I became lost in its thickness and length and took him in my mouth as I cupped his full balls in my hand. Pat saw how excited Terry was from watching me suck Jerry's penis and told her to lay back on the pillows and enjoy the show while she investigated my wife's pussy with her tongue and lips. As I sucked his beautiful organ, I saw Terry watching me with eyes glazed over as Pat treated her to wonderful sensations. I was in heaven with that gorgeous cock in my mouth and redoubled my efforts to make him cum so that I could taste his juices.

I moved my mouth up and down his thick shaft while stroking it until finally his penis jerked and he groaned as it shot a jet of hot cum into my hungry mouth only to be followed by spasm after spasm which I gulped down as each load spurted into my mouth. When his last spasm passed, I grasped his slowly receding organ in my hand and squeezed up from the base and got his last delicious load of cum before I let his penis slip from my mouth. My wife had been thrashing around on the bed with Pat's mouth glued to her organ and as I got the last drop out of Jerry, she went into a wild orgasm and covered Pat's face in her juices as she came. After a few minutes, Jerry asked me if I would like to fuck him as he loved being fucked and when I agreed, Terry got down and made sure my cock was good and wet while Jerry got on all fours and presented his asshole to me.

I was horny as hell from sucking his cock and my penis was rock hard as I smeared a dab of KY on his asshole and also my cock and fit the head to his waiting anus. The head slipped inside smoothly and he pushed back to capture more cock while sighing in pleasure as he felt my penis working its way deep inside him. Terry was groaning in ecstacy as she watched my cock disappear inside his ass and then reappear only to plunge in again. His ass felt wonderful and was gripping my cock tightly as I stroked back and forth and I knew that my orgasm was rapidly approaching but I wanted to satisfy him and reached around and grasped his hard organ and stroked it as I fucked his ass.

I held out as long as possible and then my cock erupted in a series of spasms which pumped my hot cum into his ass. As the first hot jet shot into him, I felt his penis swell and he started pumping cum on the bed while grinding back on my cock as it filled his ass with my hot juices.

When I started to come down from my high, I saw Pat and Terry playing with each other's pussies with their eyes glazed over from watching us and moaning as they gave themselves up to their sensations. Jerry and I rested at the foot of the bed and watched both our women pleasure each other until they both reached climax at about the same time. We saw quite a bit of Pat & Jerry during that vacation because Jerry suggested that we check out of the hotel and stay with him since he had plenty of room in his house. I told the hotel clerk that we had a change of plans and Jerry picked us up in his car and drove us over the Pali to his place. He told us that because Pat liked us so much, she was coming over also and would suffer the horrible commute each day just to come home to the three of us for some hard earned relaxation after a day at work.

The way it worked out, after Pat was late to work the very next morning because of the heavy traffic, she took her remaining sick days and stayed home with us. They were great and not only provided constant and beautiful sex but also drove us everywhere on Oahu showing us the sights. It was one of the most wonderful vacations we ever had and will never be forgotten. Afterwards, we made sure to visit with them at least once a year and occasionally saw them when Jerry came to the mainland on business.

The Orgies

It was a few months after we got back from Hawaii that we got a call from Barry who told us he met a wonderful couple through a personal ad who had a large estate in the suburbs and were going to have a weekend orgy for about 100 couples and singles in a couple of weeks. He told me they were very attractive and very good in bed and that the party would consist of most of their personal friends as well as some newcomers like us since Barry had already asked permission to bring us along. About a week later, a fancy engraved invitation arrived in the mail inviting us to a weekend party at their estate. We were to arrive around noon on Saturday and stay until around 6pm Sunday when the party would end. Complete directions to their home was included along with an RSVP card which we filled out and mailed. We called Barry & Edie and found out that they received their invitation also.

When the day arrived, Barry drove by and picked us up as it was silly to take two cars and we headed for an interesting weekend to say the least. When we arrived at the entrance to the estate a large iron gate was partially closed and a uniformed guard came out of the guardhouse and asked to see our invitations, telling us to follow the road until we came to the main house and opened the gate so we could pass. We must have driven about 15 minutes through heavily wooded forest before we came to a huge circular driveway and the large mansion right behind it. The massive front door opened and a butler came out to greet us wearing a tuxedo with no crotch so that his cock and balls were fully in view. We smiled at the humor and then noticed when he bent over to pick up our bags, his butt cheeks were also visible. He led us into the house and told us that even though the house had 10 bedrooms there were too many guests coming and we would have to enter a lottery to see who got a bedroom.

Those that lost the lottery would have to bed down wherever they found a comfortable spot and the winners would have to share their beds and baths with others. He led us to a large bowl with colored pieces of paper in it and both Barry and I reached in and picked a ticket. He looked at the numbers on the tickets and consulted a large chart on the wall which had the ten winning numbers listed. Barry had picked a winning number and the butler led us up a huge circular stairway to the second floor showing us to a large, sunny bedroom with private bath and told us it would be proper to meet the host and hostess fully naked as soon as we got settled. We unpacked the few things we brought and stripped naked to meet our hosts. It felt strange to walk out of a room in a strange house with absolutely no clothes on. We walked downstairs and saw John and Mary totally nude and greeting guests who were also naked. John caught sight of Barry and he and his wife walked over to greet us.

They were a very attractive couple in their 50's and very nicely built. John had a very thick organ which was pretty large soft so I could imagine what it looked like hard and I saw my wife and Edie appraising it as they approached. Mary was full breasted with long nipples and had close cropped auburn pussy hair to match her head. Barry introduced us and after shaking each of our hands, John reached down and played with our genitals for just a moment. When he placed his hand on Terry's pussy, she grasped his thick organ in her hand and squeezed it to his delight. Then Mary greeted us and shook not only our hands but also our crotches. We noticed that there were a number of people arriving now and there were more and more naked guests walking around.


John told us to go into the living room and meet the guests while he and Mary stayed to greet new arrivals. My cock was already fully erect, not only from John and Mary's hands, but also the amount and variety of gorgeous naked people all around us. Jerry was also hard and we walked into the room with 2 massive poles standing out like battering rams in front of us.

We stepped into the room and had not taken more than a few paces when a smooth hand grasped my hard penis and I looked down to see an attractive brunette smiling up at me and asking whether she could taste my beautiful cock. Her male companion reached over and took my balls in his hand and the two of them guided me in front of them as they sat on a couch. Terry walked over and rested her arm on my shoulder as she watched the two of them playing with my equipment. Then the gal leaned forward and licked the head of my cock for a moment before taking the crown between her lips and sucking it as she ran her talented tongue all around it.

Her companion played with my balls and slipped a wet finger into my anus as she sucked me and then she passed my cock to him and he started sucking me the same way. As they were busy passing my penis back and forth between them, a young girl of about 19 took my wife's hand and led her to the couch next to them and asked her to lay back and relax. I watched as she started licking and kissing Terry's legs from the ankles up and, by the time she reached my wife's sweet pussy, Terry was horny as hell and spread her legs wide as she took the girl's head in her hands and guided it to her most sensitive areas.

The brunette and her friend were driving me up the wall and I just had to slide my cock into a nice warm hole so I asked the brunette to lay back as I wanted to fuck her and as she got into position, I fit the head of my throbbing organ to her well lubricated cunt hole and pushed it inside as she gasped and put her hands around my waist pulling me closer. As I stroked in and out of her comfortable pussy, her companion got up and got behind me. He smeared some KY on my asshole and then I felt his organ at the entrance to my anus as he fed his cockhead inside me. I was in heaven as my penis was being milked by her hot pussy while his thick cock was stroking in and out of my ass. I looked over and saw a big, burly guy with a huge, hard penis straddle my wife's body and feed her his massive organ to suck as the young girl was completely lost in sucking her crotch from her anus to her clit.

Suddenly the brunette cried out that she was cumming and held me tight against her body as she went into orgasm and I felt her cunt contract around my thick shaft as she wet it with her juices. I kept stroking into her as I felt that my orgasm was not far away and, as soon as I felt the cock inside me swell and start pumping hot jets of cum into my anus, my orgasm struck and my penis began shooting hot cum into the brunette's pussy. She grabbed my hips and pulled me into her again as she reached another orgasmic peak when she felt my hot cum splash against her cervix.

The three of us didn't move for a while as we came down from our high and I watched Terry thrashing around on the couch as she reached climax and fed the young girl her juices while she voraciously sucked the massive penis that was fucking her face. Then I heard him growl and watched as he forced his huge tool down Terry's throat and started shaking and shuddering as he shot load after load of cum down her throat and she gulped each load down quickly just to keep from gagging.

When we all disengaged, Terry and I went over to the buffet table and filled our plates with the delicious looking food and sat at the dining room table eating as we were both half starved after all the action. After we finished eating, we went back inside the living room and I sat down between Terry and the brunette just to relax a moment and noticed that Barry and Edie were lying on the carpet in front of us on their backs as two mature guys worshipped their crotches and two mature ladies fucked their faces. Every once in a while the four of them would switch positions in a clockwise direction so that there was plenty of variety for them as well as Barry and Edie. We watched as one of the gals, who was built beautifully, by the way, sat down on Barry's cock facing us and kept him deep inside her as she watched one of her male companions fit the head of his cock to Edie's sopping wet vagina and feed it inside in one steady stroke.

The other two were feeding Barry and Edie their crotches to suck and it was one hell of a turn on to watch all of them as they were so obviously enjoying themselves. Then the young girl who had just sucked Terry off, and had been sitting on the floor between her legs, saw the swollen labia and enormous clit of the woman sitting on Barry's cock and made a beeline for her. She lay down on her stomach between Barry's spread thighs and started to lick, nibble and suck the beautiful pussy on display. She licked Barry's shaft as the woman exposed it on an upstroke and paid particular attention to the huge clit which was peeking out of its hood and just begging to be sucked. When she clamped her lips around the pulsating clitoris and began to suck it, the woman threw her head back and sank down hard on Barry's throbbing penis as she came. When she returned to Earth, she wearily lifted herself off Barry's enormous, throbbing organ and the gentleman who had been feeding Barry his cock took her place.

He lowered his ass and fit Barry's wet cock to his anus as he sank down on it with a sigh. While he was doing this, the gentleman fucking Edie suddenly groaned and his body stiffened as he went deep inside her and started to fill her cunt with his cum juices in spurt after pleasurable spurt. Edie clamped her legs around his waist and forced her cunt into his cock as she wet him with her orgiastic juices and quivered in spasm after spasm of pleasure. Then, as soon as he got up, I saw a young lady in a very sexy abbreviation of a French maid's uniform get down on her knees and start sucking the cum out of Edie's cunt. I brought Terry's attention to that and the brunette told us that there were a number of servants, both male and female, whose sole job is to clean out cunts and assholes of cum juices with their tongues and then wash them and dry them thoroughly. She told us that they are really guests like us but this is their bag and they are having a ball doing it.

I took Terry's hand and we said our goodbyes to everyone as we continued walking further into the room. After all, originally we hadn't gone more than a few feet into the room when we were so nicely waylaid, so we looked forward to seeing what else was going on in this absolutely huge chamber. Every chair, couch and love seat was taken by naked bodies having sex in one form or another. There were couples on the carpet fucking and sucking and, no matter where you looked, there was action of some kind. As we stood there looking around at the exciting and very stimulating sight, I felt a hand grasp my ankle and looked down to see a very good looking guy ask me to please feed him my cock. He was being sucked by a beautiful blonde gal who looked up at me with smiling eyes as she sucked his very thick penis.

I asked my wife to wait a moment and straddled his chest with my knees alongside his head and rubbed my cocked all over his face as he tried to capture it in his mouth. Then I fed him some precum and he went wild and squeezed my organ from the base up trying to get more. I put the tip of my cock against his lips and fed it inside as he opened his mouth and sucked my thick penis. As I fucked his face, I looked around and saw that my wife was underneath the blonde with her head busy in her crotch. The guy sucking me moaned as he clamped his mouth down on my organ and started shooting ropes of hot cum into the blonde's hungry mouth which she swallowed with obvious glee.

When I heard her squeal in orgasm as she wet my wife's face with her juices, I withdrew my cock from his mouth and, after thanking him for a nice suck motioned to Terry and we got up and moved further into the room. Although I had been far from cumming when he was sucking me, my cock had been hard as a rock and now, hung down in a semi-erect state and swung from side to side as I walked. I heard my name being called and looked around to see our hosts, John and Mary heading towards us. Some people look good in clothes but not so good when naked, but John and Mary looked great naked and I assumed would look the same when dressed but that remained to be seen.

They asked if we would like to join them in their room where it was more comfortable and led us upstairs into a huge bedroom with a double king sized bed. Mary lay back on the pillows with a flourish and I followed her down and pressed my body against hers as I kissed her lips and slid my tongue inside. I put my cock between her thighs as we soul kissed and she sucked my tongue. I told her that I couldn't wait to taste her and moved down to her full breasts and wrapped my lips around her fully erect nipples and sucked each of them before continuing down to her mound which was covered with neat, close cropped hair. As I approached her crotch, I could see her petal-like labia and the pink flesh of her hole and then I noticed an absolutely huge clitoris hiding in its hood and flicked my tongue over it.

I heard Mary gasp and I took her clithood between my lips and gently sucked it as I felt her organ rising and coming out of its hiding place. She was going wild as I sucked her clit like it was a tiny penis and cried out as she grabbed my head in orgasm and forced that delicious little cock into my mouth even further. I kept my face in her crotch until she asked me to please fuck her as she needs a good cock inside her. I needed no prodding as my penis was throbbing from sucking her and I moved up as she grasped my organ and guided it to her waiting vagina. As soon as my crown was inside her, I knew that she was going to be great as waves of pleasure washed over me while my organ went deeper and deeper. I stroked slowly and sensuously and my thick cock filled her cunt on the downstroke and then pulled out so that only the crown was being held tight by her cuntlips before it plunged deep again accompanied by her gasps and sighs of contentment.