The Wild Times..A True Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy was very talented and I felt her vagina contract around my thick shaft every time I fed it in deep and it was like being masturbated as I fucked her. She was looking into my eyes as she milked my cock and must have seen the glazed expression on my face as I was totally lost in the pleasures she was giving me. I looked into her eyes and saw that she was begging me to cum just from the expression on her face and before I knew it, my penis started jerking and pumping my hot cum deep inside her pussy as she milked it of every drop in spasm after spasm of Nirvana. I reluctantly withdrew my penis from her comfortable vagina and lay down along side her and put my arm around her as we watched John and Terry in a 69 with Terry on top rubbing her cunt all over John's face as she sucked deeply on his thick tool.

I found his cock irresistible and moved down alongside my wife and asked her to please pass me his cock so that I can taste him also. She took her mouth off his cockhead and passed it over to me. I covered his beautiful, thick crown with my lips and teased his slit with the tip of my tongue as I nursed on his delicious penis and tugged on his balls. We passed his gorgeous cock back and forth between us for some time when suddenly he shuddered and his penis shot a load of hot cum on my tongue. I savored his flavor and passed his jerking organ to my wife who greedily took it in her mouth and drank his juices with gusto. We shared his tasty cum until there was no more and as his beautiful penis relaxed, we rested our heads on his thighs.

Since it was getting late and we had another day of sex ahead of us, we all decided that it was best to grab some sleep and that we did as the next thing I knew it was morning and the sun was shining through the bay window. I lifted my head and saw everyone just beginning to stir. Terry's ass was pressed up against my stomach and my cock was between her thighs so I moved it slightly and felt the head enter her opening as she pushed back with her ass to get more of my cock inside her. I saw that John was doing the same thing to Mary and we smiled at each other and fucked them in the same rhythm as both women moaned in pleasure. I was digging deeply into my wife's fabulous cunt and she was meeting my every thrust when suddenly she cried out in passion and pushed back hard as she went into orgasm and her cunt felt like it was alive as it milked my penis.

I couldn't hold out any longer and my penis jerked in orgasm as it splashed hot cum inside her in wave after wave of total pleasure. I lay there holding her, with my cock still inside her, as we watched John cum into his wife and, as soon as the first hot jet shot into her, she came with him and it was a pleasure to watch them as they both experienced orgasm at the same time. We went into the shower and cleaned up so that we could go down to breakfast as we were starved. It was about nine o'clock and not too many people were up and about yet. We all had ham and eggs as we were starved and the coffee tasted great. Barry and Edie joined us just as we started eating and told us that Edie had taken on 5 guys last night and that each one had cum in at least two of her holes giving her 10 beautiful orgasms as she came whenever they did. Barry told us that the cleanup servants had a ball sucking her holes clean after each orgasm and were kept busy all night.

After eating, Mary suggested that we go out to the pool and relax in the lounge chairs. The pool was huge and kidney shaped and had a row of about 10 cabanas in the back corner. The lounge chairs were all double width to accommodate 2 people and were very comfortably padded. We settled down under a large umbrella to avoid sunburn as there were areas of our bodies that were never exposed to the sun and we wanted to be able to enjoy the sex right up until the last moment rather than suffer sunburns. Terry and I were sitting next to John and Mary and Barry and Edie were opposite us. I asked Barry if he would like to change places with me and, as we passed each other we grasped each other's organs in a quick squeeze and when Terry saw this, she begged us to put on a show for them as it would turn her on like crazy. She got up and offered us the lounge chair as she went over and sat with Edie.

John and Mary had to leave earlier to take care of some business or other and promised they would be back as soon as possible to join us. Barry lowered the back of the chair so that it was flat and lay down on his side facing me as I got down and rested my head on his thigh and gazed at his beautiful, thick cock with that totally irresistible head and couldn't help but cover his entire crown with my lips and start nursing on his delicious penis. It felt so good in my mouth. Like it belonged there. And then his lips covered my cockhead and we lost ourselves in the pleasures we were giving one another. I vaguely heard my wife moan in orgasm but holding his thick cock deep down my throat while he did the same to me was heaven and we both sucked deeply on each other's organs and were totally oblivious to everything else.

Then I felt hands squeezing my ass cheeks and a finger sliding into my anus while my balls were being cupped. It felt so good and I was close to orgasm as he expertly sucked my penis and I hungrily sucked his gorgeous tool. Then I was overcome in waves of pleasure as my cock began spurting hot cum into his greedy mouth just as he started pumping his hot cum into mine and both of us drank the nectar of the gods together. When we came down from our highs, we saw that John and Mary as well as our wives were kneeling all around us and had been poking and playing with us all through our sweet 69. Terry told me that she had fucked my toes while she watched us suck each other and had gotten off.

I told her that I was in another world at the time and had no idea of what was going on around me since all that mattered was the beautiful penis down my throat. She told me that she and Edie ate each other to orgasm and then came over as they had to touch us as we sucked each other and then John and Mary came back and joined in the touching with them.

John suggested that we all go up to their bedroom and enjoy the rest of the day until we have to leave to avoid the heavy weekend traffic going into the city. We spent the rest of the day in beautiful, relaxed suck circles during which we changed positions fairly often so that everyone had an opportunity to suck everyone else as well as be sucked by everyone else. Then we switched to fucking during which all the guys got to fuck each other as well as the gals and before we turned around it was time to get ready to leave. We showered and dressed and said our goodbyes to John and Mary, who made us promise to come up some weekend soon.

On the way back, in the car, we talked about the exciting events of the past couple of days and got horny all over again. I'm sure Barry and Edie felt the same and were heading home to do the same thing we were going to do as soon as they dropped us off. We got to our building and said our goodnights and were in bed fucking five minutes later while we talked about the weekend. Her orgasm triggered mine and after emptying my balls into her as she flooded my cock with her juices, we fell off to sleep with my cock still buried deep inside her and still hard…………

The Parties

Now, you have to understand that my recollections are mostly of the sexual successes, like the ones I just told you about, and not about the failures which were much more frequent. For every couple we met through an ad, that we really liked, there were many more that we just met for coffee and made some excuse just to get away. We started to depend more and more on personal recommendations which usually worked out much better. A case in point was Juan and Anna who had heard of our group from a friend in town and had come up from Rio de Janeiro to join us in partying for a weekend.

We got a call yesterday from a couple we know that some friends of theirs from Rio were in town and wanted to join one of our weekend affairs since they would be going back Sunday night. Carlos assured me that we would really like them so I invited the four of them to come to a gathering I was having at my place Saturday night. With four more coming that would make about 10 couples which is fairly tight for our place.

At any rate, the interesting thing about this party was Juan. I was on our king sized bed with my cock buried deep inside a very sexy lady that I had recently met, when I happened to turn my head and, not 6 inches from my eyes, I saw an absolutely monstrous penis just starting to enter my wife's cunt and all I could think of, was that it was going to break her in half if he thrust it in. Sure enough he got just past the head and she cried "uncle" so he backed off and just fucked her with the head and rubbed it across her clit every once in a while until she came. Later, I was talking with Juan as we refreshed ourselves at the bar and he told me that his wife Anna can't take more than half his organ and he has a lot of difficulty in finding women who can handle him fully so that he can really enjoy himself.

He said that he finds it hard to get off from fucking and usually cums from jerking and sucking in which his wife is an expert. Something clicked in my mind as he was telling me this, and I remembered a gal named Janis that was able to accept the biggest cocks around from what I heard and might be a perfect match for Juan. I looked up her number and called her. Luckily, I caught her as she was leaving the house and told her that I had a friend with me who had just arrived from Brazil who was hung like a horse and wanted to know whether she would like to come over Saturday night and try him on for size. She jumped at the chance and told me that she and Sam would definitely be there. I hung up and Juan looked at me with a smile and asked if she was good looking and I told him that he had nothing to worry about because she was attractive, maybe slightly overweight but nice and loved to fuck cocks. The bigger, the better….so we'll see.

Everyone had showed up on time and Janis and Juan had hit it off as soon as they met. After a while I suggested that it was about time for the show to begin so Juan led Janice into one of the bedrooms and everyone crowded in to watch as they undressed and got into bed. Janice was totally captivated by Juan's organ which was slowly beginning to get hard and she leaned forward and took it in her hands and marveled over its thickness and length before she took the head into her mouth and started nursing on it until it was fully erect. When she looked at the monster she had created, she looked a little uneasy but lay back on the bed and guided his huge penis to her wet opening. As he started to feed it in, she was whimpering in passion and lifted her hips to get more of him until he was about ¾ inside her and then she held him back as she could take no more.

Everyone's disappointment showed on their faces as she stopped him from feeding any more cock in as we were all hoping that he finally would be able to fuck a woman all the way in. Juan started stroking in and out of her as it felt great to be in as far as he was and he felt his orgasm approaching as her pussy grasped most of his enormous organ and held it tight as he stroked back and forth while she thrashed her head from side to side with total abandon as his huge penis stretched her cunt to its limits and made her feel completely filled up with cock like she never had been before. So our experiment had failed but both parties were enjoying themselves as never before and Janis was cumming every few minutes. She was constantly shuddering in orgasm and wetting his cock with her juices until he suddenly cried out in passion and started shooting hot jets of cum deep inside her.

As soon as she felt the first spurt splash inside her, she screamed in pleasure and had another orgasm while he pumped her full of his cum juices. By that time everyone watching was either naked or partially dressed as they had been playing with or sucking someone else as they looked at the sexy scene before them. As soon as the show was over, the bed filled up with bodies and some of the others headed inside to the other bedroom while others wound up having sex in the living room.

The Cruises

We were at a party in the city one weekend and met a very good looking, mature gentleman, with a much younger wife, and we immediately took a liking to both of them. Mike and Pat were their names and they lived on Long Island. Mike was tall, manly looking with a full head of gray hair and an athletic body. Pat was a tall, attractive brunette with nice breasts and a curvy body. We spent a good part of the evening with them and got to know them quite well, at least physically. Mike was bi-curious and had never had a man before but was thinking seriously about trying it and Pat chimed in with the fact that she would probably never stop cumming if she watched him with another guy. At the time we were talking, we were lying naked on a bed after I had just finished fucking Pat and Mike had enjoyed a beautiful orgasm with Terry.

I asked Mike if he minded, as I grasped his semi erect penis in my fist, and he told me to go right ahead. I played with his organ and watched it grow as my fingers ran up and down his beautiful pole. I grasped his gorgeous, sloping crown by the deep ridge around it and twirled it with my fingers just before leaning forward and licking a drop of precum off the slit in the tip and then covering his thick cockhead with my mouth as I nursed on his penis and enjoyed his taste and manly aroma. I played with his full, tight balls as I sucked him and I heard his wife moaning in excitement as she watched me suck her husband as she played with her pussy. I was about to deep throat him when he asked me to move around so that he could have my cock also. I swung around and gave him a good look at my thick, throbbing erection and full balls.

He ran his fingers over my shaft and crown and remarked how beautiful it looked and then took the head in his lips and sucked it as he looked between my thighs and watched his wife looking at us as Terry sucked her pussy. I was the first to cum and I emptied my balls in his mouth and heard him gulping down my juices just as his penis expanded and shot one load after another onto my tongue which I tasted before swallowing and found delicious. We spent the rest of the party with them and had other couples join us from time to time and before we knew it, it was early morning and time to head home as we had plans for the next day.

Mike and Pat invited us out for the day on Saturday as they wanted to take us sailing on their new boat and we gladly accepted as a day sailing on Long Island Sound sounded perfect.

Saturday finally came around and Terry and I followed the directions Mike had given us to get to his marina in Northport and, after parking our car, we followed his directions and found ourselves standing in front of a gorgeous yawl which had to be at least 70 ft. long. I called out just to make sure it was his boat and Pat poked her head out of the cockpit and smilingly invited us aboard. Mike was sitting at the dining table looking at some charts and arose as we came down the ladder. After greeting us, he showed us to our cabin so we could change into bathing suits and stow our clothes. When we came out, he got the engine started and asked me to help Pat untie the boat so we could head out into the Sound.

The boat was absolutely gorgeous with teakwood decks and mahogany finishes and looked almost new. Mike told us it was actually 20 years old and had been sailed across the Atlantic by its previous owner all alone as he had electrified the fore mast and spinnaker so that all he had to do was push a button and the fore sails were deployed automatically. As soon as we got clear of the harbor, he let out the sails and the wind caught and we were moving silently about 12 knots speed which was about all it could make considering its size.

When we got out into the middle of the Sound, there were no boats anywhere near us and Pat immediately whipped off her bathing suit and lay down on a blanket on the main deck motioning Terry and I to join her. As soon as I lay back on the deck, she rolled over between my legs and started licking my slowly rising shaft. Not to be outdone, my wife rolled over between her legs and started licking her crotch. The three of us were losing ourselves in passion when Mike hollered out that, as the Captain of this boat, he demanded some attention also so Terry got up and settled herself between his thighs as he steered the boat and began sucking on the head of his gorgeous cock. We passed a few boats on the way but they couldn't see us as we were below the railings and Terry was covered by the cockpit sides. All they could see was Mike sitting at the helm with no clue that he was being sucked by Terry.

Pat and I swung around and 69'd each other and then Mike called out and asked me if I had any sailing experience. When I told him that I was brought up on sailing, he told me to take the helm so that he could lay down and fuck Terry for awhile and we traded places as Pat made herself comfortable and started nursing on the head of my cock as I took the helm. The fabulous feeling of holding that boat on course under full sail made my cock even harder and Pat started moaning as she gobbled all the meat she could fit in her mouth. I glanced over every once in a while to see Mike stroking in and out of my wife's wet pussy and had the urge to walk over and put my cock in his ass as he fucked her but realized that I couldn't leave the helm so I steered with one hand while running my hand through Pat's hair with the other.

She had me deep down her throat and was milking my organ each time she swallowed around it and I was having trouble keeping the boat on course. We passed a few boats and I waved back at the other boatmen as she deep throated me. I was waving at a power boat passing on our starboard when my orgasm hit and my cock started jerking and spurting jet after jet of cum down Pat's hungry throat. The other boat had no idea that I was waving in ecstasy as I fed her my juices.

When she sucked every drop from my balls and licked my cockhead clean, she moved over to Terry and sat on her face as her husband stroked in and out and was completely lost in passion. Then Mike cried out that he was cumming and he shoved as much of his cock inside my wife as she could take and pumped load after load of hot cum inside her. Pat was feeding every part of her crotch to Terry's voracious mouth and suddenly moaned in passion as she came and her body shuddered in orgasm. After the three of them rested a moment, Mike came over and relieved me at the helm and I decided to get down between his legs and suck his soft penis as I love feeling a thick cock get hard in my mouth. Mike was all for it and spread his legs wide to give me access as I took his soft meat in my mouth and began lovingly sucking it while I cupped his big balls in my hand.

He told me not to stop what I was doing as it felt wonderful and then started giving me information as to where we were and where we were heading between moans and gasps of pleasure. I had his organ hard in no time and was losing myself in sucking his thick shaft while listening to his moans and scenic descriptions. Pat and Terry were eating each other lying on their sides so that no one could see them and Mike was giving me a blow by blow description of what they were doing and how great it looked.

After a while, Mike asked if I would like to take the helm as he was thirsty and he gave me the heading just before giving me head. I loved sitting there steering the boat while he sucked my cock and my balls and I warned him that I might run the boat onto dry land as his mouth was fabulous. We spent all afternoon taking turns at the helm and each other until Mike suggested that we get into our clothes since we were approaching port and would be stopping for dinner. I was fucking my wife at the time and Terry was sucking Mike and we all reluctantly stopped what we were doing and went below to change. When I got dressed, I went up and relieved Mike at the helm so that he could get dressed also and when he came back up, we dropped the sails and headed into port.