The Wild Times..A True Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After tying up at the dock, we sat on the deck and had pre-dinner drinks before going into the seafood restaurant in the marina.

After a fabulous dinner, during which Mike cautioned us not to eat too much as it would affect our sexual performance later, we went back to the boat. I saw Pat pulling all the curtains closed and dimming the lights in the main cabin as soon as we got back and then she stripped off her clothing and told us to do the same.

As I removed my clothes and turned to face them, she walked over and grasped my soft organ in her hand and led me over to the couch telling me to sit down and relax as she wanted to prepare me for a very special job. As she licked my penis and played with my balls, she told me that she wanted to watch me fuck her husband and asked Terry to start working on him and get him ready for my cock. My wife sat down between his legs and began running her tongue from his crown to his asshole as she diligently got him ready. When Pat had my organ fully erect, she asked Mike to get on all fours and present his anus to me as I moved behind him and rubbed some of my precum over his anal opening before pushing the crown inside. He gasped as my cockhead popped inside and started moaning as I slowly and sensuously worked my thick organ in and out of his ass until he started pushing back to get more.

His ass was tight and was grasping my penis as I fucked him and I glanced over to see Pat and Terry watching us with glazed eyes as they played with each other's pussies and nipples. I decided to give them a good show and pulled my cock out to the very tip before plunging deep inside and continuing this as Mike groaned and cried out about how good it felt. I was getting close to orgasm as his ass was gripping my pole tightly as it smoothly moved around inside him and suddenly my penis started pumping cum deep inside him as I gripped him by the hips and fed him every inch of my thickness. While I was cumming, I heard him cry out and reached around and grasped his jerking penis as he shot hot cum all over my hand. Then I heard Pat cry out and looked over as she lost herself in orgasm as my wife tweaked her clit. All she kept saying was, "That's the hottest thing I've ever seen" as she came.

We spent the rest of the night in their cabin which had a large king sized bed and tried out every conceivable sexual combination that we could think of before collapsing in deep sleep. I awoke in the morning to find that Terry and I were alone in the bed. I got up and looked out the porthole to see Mike in shorts and a tee shirt talking to a dockhand and heard Pat in the galley as she got breakfast ready. After showering and slipping on slacks and a shirt, we joined Pat who motioned us to sit at the dining table.

Mike came aboard a few minutes later and told us that we would be leaving shortly as the tide would be right for us in about an hour and we would be heading back to Northport. After breakfast, while the gals were cleaning up the galley, Mike and I went about getting the boat ready for departure and in about half an hour we were on our way. The way back was a repeat of the day before as Pat and Mike slipped out of their clothes as soon as we cleared the harbor and we did the same.

Mike asked me to take the helm and gave me the compass course to hold as he told me that he couldn't wait to suck my cock and promptly got comfortable between my thighs and began nursing on my crown as Terry lay down with her head in his crotch and began sucking his organ as Pat buried her head between my wife's thighs and licked her clitoris. Mike and I switched off at the helm every once in a while as Pat sucked me and Terry worked on her crotch. We had sex all the way back to port and didn't stop until Mike warned us that we were getting close to the harbor entrance and better get dressed. By the time we got into the marina and tied up, it was late afternoon and Terry and I headed back to the city after promising them that we would come out again soon and spend the weekend.

Now this kind of sexual activity went on for 10-12 years for us before HIV reared its ugly head and effectively stopped such free wheeling sex in its tracks. Those wonderful years that we enjoyed in group sex will never come again, at least in our lifetimes, and we look back on them with a sense of extreme nostalgia."

After hearing this fantastic true story, I found it hard to believe that such total and complete sexual freedom took place because of the restrictions placed on our society today with the advent of HIV and Herpes. Hopefully they can find a cure for these diseases and we can once again enjoy sex the way it was then.