The Wildwood Cabins: Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers

Kim moaned out his name as Matt began sliding his cock in and out of her. He put his hands under her ass. Kim responded by wrapping her legs around his waist and the man held her up by the thighs.

She felt his long, hard cock penetrate her deeper than she had ever felt before. She held onto him tightly with her legs, her feet resting on the top of his ass.

From where she was lying, she could barely see Erin and Tom on the couch. Their voices had risen and they both declared their pending orgasms. Erin cried out in a shrill voice when she came, followed shortly by Tom's unmistakable groans. Kim watched her daughter's breasts gyrate madly as Tom slammed into her over and over.

This exhibition was all it took for Kim to cry out to Matt that she, too, was about to cum. She scarcely heard his voice urging her on over the unbelievable tremor that shook her body. From her nipples to her clit, she felt the orgasm begin. She closed her cunt tightly around Matt's cock. She lost all sense of her surroundings as she came. The only things that were constant were the piston-like motions of the cock inside her and the never-ending waves of bliss.

Kim was nearly in tears from delight when Matt came. With even more violent thrusts than before, he shot streams of cum into her. Each time he entered her another load flew from his cock.

A minute later he collapsed into Kim's arms, his semi-erect cock still inside her. Eventually he rolled off and Kim followed him onto her side. They kissed and caught their breath. On the couch, Tom was lazily sucking on one of Erin's breasts as she lay motionless.

Kim thought about the one day they had left at the resort and what the two young men might be doing tomorrow morning. She thought about Dennis. She didn't suppose he'd be interested in watching. Or would he? She might have to ask.

eroslit
eroslit
2,734 Followers