All Comments on 'The Wingman Ch. 02'

by noodneighbor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sacksackover 19 years ago
Very intense....

You certainly can't be accused of writing a lame assed story! This is gritty, but makes riveting reading! Hopefully, part 3 is coming soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This is Nuclear HOT!!!

The thing is there is no Bi category. A lot of us are just tuning into the gay lifestyle at a late age. Also, write a hot story Dude! Don't complain, explain! Those of us new at this could use some pointers and for many of us it is about excitement and sex, there is a Romance category if that's what you are looking for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Dont let them get u down

Dont let all the wana be cridics trll you your story is bad. The only thing they cand do is piss and mone, well if u dont like is tough. And to you the author and all the fans. I like it, its a slow starter but I have no doubt it will get better, Im going to stick with it and should to.

P.S sorry about the spelling the checker was not woking

byebye _a fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Looking forward

I am anxious to see where this will be going next. I believe you have the beginning of a very hot story here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Finish it

very hot... liked it

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

The story ended just at the bit I would have really enjoyed, the Cock Sucking that is; due to the age of this story I assume there will be no continuation, which is a shame as you have a good style of writing, just not enough MM Cock Sucking for my personal taste.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous