The Winter Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt cornered, she felt like she was the prey and he the hunter. He moved with the stealth of a cat, a huge predator who was waiting for the right moment to pounce on his prize catch. His fingers felt like soft caresses in her hair, now and then they would just barely touch the nape of her neck sending shivers of excitement down her spine.

Dean moved closer to Katie, his fingers still playing gently with her hair. He made no attempt to touch her otherwise, letting the closeness of his body make his needs known without reaching out and taking what he wanted. He'd never had any problems with women, his seduction of them had always been one of getting straight to the point but with Katie it was different. He had felt and instant attraction to her when he first met her that evening.

He had known the minute they were dancing that Katie was a woman who needed to be wooed the old fashioned way. He knew that with some tender seduction he could get Katie into his bed, but he also knew that with a woman like Katie she would never have anything more to do with him if she were rushed into something that she felt she had been coerced into. He wasn't looking for a one night stand and she deserved better than that anyway. Intimacy was something that he was sure she had not taken part of in a lot of years.

"When was the last time you were kissed Katie," he whispered softly in her ear.

She didn't move, she was froze to the spot. She had felt his finger as it softly pushed her hair to the side of her face, lightly touching the top of her ear sending little shivers of excitement through her body. His breath was warm as it caressed her ear as he spoke to her. She wanted to know the taste of his kisses, to feel his tongue dance with hers in a slow sensuous exploration of their mouths locked together. She wanted to turn her face to his and offer her lips in invitation.

Dean gently touched the nape of her neck, rubbing her tense muscles softly. "I want to kiss you Katie, I want to feel your lips tremble under mine. Just one kiss Katie, I promise I won't ask more of you." Dean slowly turned her face to his, he hesitated for just a moment, searching her eyes to see if she would push him away or welcome his advance.

The moment his lips touched hers Katie felt the floor fall out from under her. If his arms weren't wrapped around her she was certain she would have collapsed at his feet. His kiss was slow and gentle, the softness of his lips moving slowly against hers was driving her crazy. She was melting under his kiss, the fire began to build inside of her wanting more from him then this gentle teasing of his lips. It had been to long since she had felt this kind of passion let alone desire it. Now the fires were burning inside of her begging her to feed the flames.

Her lips were seducing his, he realized moments later as her passion built. She was now the aggressor, seeking to pull him deeper into the depths of her. Her tongue mating with his made him think of two warriors, fighting with swords, each thrust and retreat of their tongues driving them on, the battle heated, with each of them hoping they came out the winner of this intimate war.

Katie felt him pull her tighter into his body, his lips no longer teasing, one of his hands was tangled in her hair, forcing her head back, as he broke off the kiss to plunder her throat with his kisses. His tongue gliding across her heated skin, her breathing was ragged, her heart racing, her blood on fire for this man. He pulled her mouth back to his, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth, forcing her tongue to accept his control.

Dean was a passionate lover, and his passions were beginning to come forth in full force. God how he wanted her, he was having a hard time to keep from just ripping her robe and gown from her body and bending her over the chair thrusting his hard cock deep into her. He knew he could make her scream and he wanted that more then anything.

Katie realized what was about to happen between them as she tore her lips from his. My god she had only met this man a few hours ago and here she was about to give herself to him.

He didn't let her move away from him, he held her tightly to his chest, allowing them both to cool down somewhat. He knew that she could feel just how much he desired her and he knew it scared her to death. If she had been any other woman he wouldn't have given up his seduction so easily.

"Katie, don't be afraid, I promised I only wanted to kiss you and I will keep that promise, no matter how much I would rather not," he whispered softly in her ear. "Don't say anything right now, let's just go to sleep and we can start out fresh in the morning without me trying to put the make on you again, he told her smiling, trying to lighten up the intimate moments they had just shared.

"I think I need that cup of coffee now," she told him heading towards her kitchen. She still couldn't believe what had just happened between them. She had no doubts that Dean wanted her, she'd felt his cock, hard against her body as he kissed her. It wasn't even ten o'clock yet and she still had the whole night to get through.

"By the way, I have to admit that was the best dam cake I have ever eaten and my dad thought so as well. I'll have to get you to bake me up one for my birthday next week. Would you bake me a cake for my birthday Katie?"

"Sure, what day would you want it? I can drop it off at Bill's and you can pick it up there."

He knew she was going to try to avoid him but he already had a plan forming in his head for the next time he saw her. One thing he had never done was to give up getting something he wanted, and he wanted Katie. He wanted her like he had never wanted another woman before.

After his marriage ended Dean had closed himself off from forming any long term attachments with any woman. He never dated a woman on a regular basis and he had always been honest with the women in his life that he was not looking to get married again, nor was he interested in anything other then sharing some intimate time together now and then. He threw himself into running his father's company seven days a week for the most part. Now and then he would share an evening or two with a lady friend to fill his baser needs.

"Next Friday would be great if that won't be a problem," he told her.

"No problem, I'll have Bill give you a call when you can pick it up," she told him.

Katie shut off the coffee pot, then made sure the fire had burned out before she said goodnight.

She heard him close his bedroom door a couple minutes later and breathed a sigh of relief. She had been tossing and turning in her bed for over an hour when she heard the water running in his shower. She smiled to herself laying there in the darkness knowing that he was having as much trouble as she was falling to sleep. That was the last thing Katie remembered before falling into a deep sleep.

She was up early the next morning, the coffee already brewed when Dean made his appearance. "How does some french toast and bacon sound,"she asked him.

"Fantastic! I'm as hungry as a horse this morning," he told her.

"The road plows have already been down the road and after we eat I'll get the plow started and clear the driveway out for you," she told him.

"Oh no you won't dear lady, just show me where the plow is and I'll do it for you, and I don't want to hear anything about me not doing it, is that clear miss Katie? It's the least I can do for my room and board and what looks like a very yummy breakfast," he said seating himself at the table.

After breakfast she showed him where the plow was and offered him Bill's snow boots and heavy bib overhauls that he wore when he came to help her with the snow after a heavy snowfall. By the time she had cleared away the breakfast dishes and loaded the dishwasher he had finished plowing out the drive.

"Thank you for the lodging for the night and that wonderful breakfast Katie, it was, and still is a pleasure that we finally got to meet. I'll look forward to that cake next week," he said shaking her hand goodbye. He leaned down and kissed her gently on the cheek before he released her hand, then turned and headed for his truck.

By the following Friday Katie was exhausted, she had hardly slept all week. Every time she closed her eyes she could see the replay of their shared kiss flowing through her mind. She had called Bill the night before asking him to stop after work and pick up Dean's cake for him.

She was standing in her kitchen when Parker began barking. She heard the knock at her door as she was coming into the living room. When she opened the door Dean was standing there with a devilish smile on his face.

He didn't even wait for her to invite him in, stepping inside and closing the door behind him. " Have you eaten dinner yet," he asked her?

Again this man had put her into shock, she just stood there looking at him when he repeated his question again. Why was he here?

"Uh, no but I'm confused, didn't Bill call you to tell you that your cake was at his house,"she asked him?

"I've already picked up the cake and decided I didn't want to have a birthday dinner alone and not have anyone to share my birthday cake with so I was hoping you would be free for dinner," he said.

"So do you have previous plans Katie," he asked her.

"Well no, but," he didn't let her finish her sentence, instead he ushered her to her hallway closet to get her coat.

"Good, then you have no excuse for not joining me for dinner," he said with authority.

"Dean I'm hardly dressed to go out to dinner and besides we are supposed to get six to ten inches of snow tonight and I think I should just stay here."

"Your fine just as you are, it's not a fancy place we are going to, so casual clothes are fine." He had it all planned out during the week, he had thought of every possible excuse she could come up with and made sure there was nothing she could say that would give her a reason to refuse his invitation.

"Dean I can't go, I can't leave Parker here alone just in case something happened and we got stranded. I would need to make arrangements with Bill and Sally to care for Parker, so I'm afraid I have to say no."

"Never fear dear lady, Parker is coming with us so you have no excuse to refuse my invitation now. No more excuses Katie, just grab a warm coat and your gloves and we will be off."

He had already scooped up Parker and was just waiting for her to put her coat on. She didn't know what to do, she had no clue why he was so insistent on her joining him for dinner in the first place. She reached in her closet for her coat, as she was putting it on her mind was trying to figure out just where they were going where her family pet would be welcomed as well.

Dean put Parker in the front seat of his Lexus then helped Katie into the car. He hoped that Katie would enjoy the special evening he had planned for them. The idea had came to him after he remembered how much Katie said she detested winter. If things went as he hoped they would, this would be a night that they both remembered for years to come. He had spent all day arranging things and was very proud of how nicely things went.

Katie hadn't really been paying attention to where they were going, she had been lost in thought still wondering why he would want her company for dinner. She looked up to see that they were traveling down a long heavily wooded road. All of a sudden Dean turned off on a small side street, if you could call it that. It looked more like a small dirt road, leading back further into the woods surrounding them. She saw something up ahead in the woods, a light, so he was taking her to his home she thought, but she was wrong.

Dean slowed the car down to a complete stop, in front of them stood this huge canvas tent, the warm light coming from inside is the light she had seen in the distance as they had approached the tent. She turned to stare at Dean with a question in her eyes, what were they doing here is what she was thinking.

He was smiling at her, that wicked little smile of his, his eyes drawing her in again. What the hell was this man up to she was thinking to herself?

Dean got out of the car scooping up Parker and sitting him down on the snow covered ground while he went around to help Katie out. Parker immediately was searching around for just the right spot to do his business.

You could tell the ground had recently been plowed of snow and the path leading up to the tent had just a light covering of snow on it. He took Katie's arm leading her towards the tent. He undid the flap that was covering the opening then unzipped the door to the tent so she could enter.

When Katie got inside she was both shocked and surprised at the scene before her. It was warm inside thanks to the large kerosene heater towards the rear of the huge tent. There were blankets and pillows all about the tent floor. Near the center of the tent was a good sized coffee table with plump cushions all around it. She had also noticed the small dog bed that had been placed near the heater. Parker had already found the little bed and was making himself right at home. Dean had also made sure there was a small dish of food and water for Parker as well. She was still looking around at her surroundings when she felt Dean's hands on her shoulders easing her coat from her.

"Slip your shoes off Katie we don't want to get the blankets and pillows wet," he told her.

After he had removed her coat he took her elbow and ushered her towards the table. He urged her to sit down and make herself comfortable while he served them dinner.

Katie couldn't help to be in awe of what this man had arranged for their dinner date. The table had a huge platter of cold shrimp, a cheese and fruit tray, some wonderful little canapes of cubes of melon wrapped with that thin sliced Italian ham, and a wine bucket with a chilled bottle of champagne in it. Katie had never tasted champagne and enjoyed her first sip from the glass he offered her.

Dean set a small salad in front of her, lovely baby greens with some orange slices, served with a wonderful vinaigrette dressing she had never tasted before. Still no words had been spoken between them, she was still in shock over the whole thing. Dean took her plate after she finished then set the main course in front of her.

"Katie this is a favorite dish of mine, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. What you have there is grilled lobster in a white bechamel sauce with wild mushrooms, some red pepper, a bit of scallions, garlic, swiss cheese, some red pepper flakes for a bit of heat, served over wild rice. Then you have some asparagus spears, wrapped with a thin slice of prosciuto, with some toasted sesame seeds that have been drizzled with a small amount of extra virgin olive oil and cooked on the grill," he explained.

The food was wonderful, she had never eaten anything this decadent in her life. "Dean the food is delicious, I can't believe you made all of this," she told him with respect in her voice.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it Katie. I love to cook whenever I have free time and as you can see I love cooking on the grill. I use my grill all year long not just in the summer," he told her smiling.

"It's wonderful, I've never tasted anything as good as this, I'm really impressed," she told him.

"Would you like a piece of my cake now, or later," he asked her?

"No thank you. I couldn't eat another bite right now. Is it really your birthday," she asked him?

"Yes, fifty one today," he told her.

"Dean why," she asked him?

"Why what Katie," he asked her back? He stood up and gathered up their dishes putting them away over in a small cooler near the front of the tent.

"Why all this? Why did you go to so much trouble for someone you hardly know? Before I forget to thank you, I have to tell you that I am very touched that you thought of Parker and included him. I'm just confused with all of this," she explained.

Before coming back to where she was he had stopped to turn on what she guessed was a battery operated radio or cd player. Soft music was filling the tent. The only light in the tent came from the heater and it's soft glow made the whole setting romantic. Katie was getting nervous, she wasn't prepared to deal with this kind of seduction. She couldn't let herself get carried away in the moment to only end up hating herself and feeling ashamed of her behavior after it was over.

"Why did I do all this for you Katie? Because I'm drawn to you, I was from the first moment I met you. I know you felt the same attraction so don't deny it. I want to know you better, I want to know all there is to you."

He was standing over her, once again making her feel like she was his cornered prey. He reached down to her holding out his hand. "Give me your hand Katie," he said pulling her up to her feet.

He didn't give her time to say anything, pulling her up into his arms and kissing her forcefully. Oh why did he have to kiss me again she thought as she realized she was responding in kind to his searing kisses. He was sucking the breath from her, forcing her to surrender to his kisses. She was drowning in this sea of passion he was creating.

She felt his hand at her breast, she moaned involuntarily from the shear pleasure of this long forgotten feeling. Her nipple became instantly erect as his thumb gently rubbed back and forth across her taut nipple. His hand pressed into her breast, gently kneading it, the little shock waves of pleasure ran rampant through her body. All this she was feeling through the fabric of her blouse and bra, she knew the moment he touched her bare skin she would crumple at his feet. At that moment in time she threw caution to the wind, not caring any more of the right or wrong of it. She was hungry for the sexual pleasure she knew she could share with him.

Dean felt her surrender and didn't give her a chance to change her mind. He wanted her, he needed to feel her body laying against his in passion. The wind outside was raging, his passion matched the rage of the storm that was brewing outside. His kisses became more demanding as he felt Katie's passion sore with his.

Katie was being consumed by the fire he was creating inside her. She burned with a sexual fever she had not felt in a very long time. She hadn't noticed when he had managed to open her blouse until she felt his hand jerking her bra up and over her breast. His cat like qualities came forth again as he quickly scooped her breast in his hand lifting it to his descending mouth. His other hand wrapped itself in her hair pulling her head back and arching her body up to meet his hungry mouth. He devoured her breast, sucking her nipple deep into his mouth, nursing it until it burned taut and full of desire.

Katie had managed to pull his shirt free from his slacks, she wanted to feel his bare skin against the palm of her hand. He was holding her so tightly that she couldn't open the buttons on his shirt. She so very much wanted to feel his heated skin against hers.

She had heard his low growl when her fingers touched his bare skin and it sent shivers up and down her spine. He was still busy at her breast making Katie moan constantly from the pleasure he was inflicting on her. Suddenly he tore his mouth from her breast and hungrily pounced back on her mouth. His kissed her hard, raping her mouth with his eager tongue.

He shoved his hand down the front of her slacks quickly finding the moistness he was seeking. She was wet for him, his cock straining in his slacks to be free and buried in her lovely wet pussy. He wanted to taste that wetness but that would have to wait awhile. He needed to feel himself buried inside that delightful wetness he had created.

He pulled his hand out from her pants, jerking his mouth from hers he pulled her quickly over to the bed that was set up in the far corner of the back of the tent. It had taken him two days to find a store that had one of those large air mattress beds. The first one he had looked at he knew one little wild moment and the dam thing would deflate. The second one was one of those high end ones that was as sturdy as a regular mattress and that was the one he purchased. He had at first thought of using some of his own satin sheets then thought better of it. He decided to purchase a nice set of flannel sheets for the added warmth it would provide them in the tent.