The Winter Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie found herself laying on her back so quickly she didn't even remember Dean pulling her across the tent then pulling her down onto the bed with him. The bed....she hadn't even noticed the bed when she came into the tent.

Dean was plundering her mouth again, his left hand busy at her breast. He pulled her on top of him so he could undo her bra. Just as quickly, he pulled her blouse from her arms before pushing her back down on her back where he quickly pulled her bra away from her body and tossed it out of his way. He moved quickly pulling her slacks down and off her body.

He lay back down beside her, his mouth swiftly moving in on her left nipple. He heard Katie's soft moan. He already knew that her nipples were a highly erogenous pleasure zone for her. His right hand slowly made it's way down to the sweet moistness that lay between her thighs. Her legs parted at his gentle insistence as his fingers found their way to the sweet honey waiting there for him. His middle finger stroked her clit, her hood stretching back as it became hard and extended. Later he would suck that delicate rose bud until she screamed for release.

Katie wanted to touch him, to give him the same kind of pleasure he was giving her. Every time she tried to move he would press her back not allowing her to move to far from his questing mouth and fingers. She finally managed to get one hand free and was able to stroke his hair as she pressed his mouth harder into her breast.

Dean never took his mouth from her breast as he undid his belt and zipper to his slacks. He managed to wiggle out of them, his cock springing forth from the confines of his slacks. Hard and throbbing, begging to be thrust into the darkness of that valley that held the sweet moistness he desired.

Katie sucked in her breath as she watched Dean kneel between her legs, pressing them apart to allow him entrance into the volcano that was so very close to erupting. The first thought to go through her mind when she saw his cock standing hard and erect was that she was never going to be able to accommodate him. He was of average length she guessed but he was thick, very thick.

He had shoved a pillow under her ass, lifting her pussy to a more comfortable height for him. He saw the worry in her eyes as he lifted her left leg up to his shoulder. "Don't worry honey I won't hurt you, I'll go very slow until your stretched enough to take me in. I promise baby I won't make you scream in pain but only in pleasure," he said as he slowly began to enter her.

He took her breath away as she clutched the blanket in her hands. He withdrew then slowly entered again, each time burying a little more of his cock into the recess of her pussy. He pushed a little further into her this time and kept his cock inside, moving gently to loosen up her walls to make room for him. He gazed down, seeing half his cock buried in her sweetness. His cock throbbed even more, once she was accustomed to him he would pound her pussy until she screamed.

Katie began moving her hips towards his cock. John Cougar Mellencamp's song, "It Hurt So Good", came to mind. It did hurt, but it was that good kind of hurt that would lead to immense pleasure for her. She thrust her hips at his cock taking him all the way in. It was all the encouragement he needed as he thrust harder and deeper into her with each stroke of his hard cock. Each thrust would take her breath away. Each hard thrust would bring her unimaginable bursts of pure pleasure.

"Open your eyes Katie," he demanded. "I want to see the passion in your eyes as I make love to you. He rammed his hard cock deep inside her making her scream in pleasure.

"Oh God!" she screamed as he plundered the depths of her harder and faster with each stroke. She felt her body tightening, every muscle in her body clenched as he took her over the edge of sexual pleasure. Their bodies were glistening with the sweat from their lovemaking. As her cream spilled forth surrounding his cock with it's sticky wetness she heard his deep growl as he shot his life's seed deep into her.

Katie felt as if she had fallen over the edge of a cliff and hadn't yet landed. She felt like she was slowly floating to solid ground as Dean collapsed beside her. He was laying half on her, his left leg bent and pressed against her wet pussy.

"Don't close your legs to me honey, I'm not done with you yet," he told her as he leaned down to kiss her gently.

His left hand slowly caressing her right breast as he gently pinched and rubbed her nipple, tugging it, teasing it, knowing it was begging for attention from his eager mouth. He slid his hand slowly down her, his fingers seeking out that mixture of their shared orgasms. His middle finger began making slow circles around her nub, now and then he would slide his fingers into her pussy and give her a little finger fuck along the way. He pressed a little harder making Katie squirm with pleasure. Every time she would try to move or touch him, he would stay her hands, telling her to lie still and enjoy the pleasure he was giving her. His cock was already getting hard for the second go round.

Dean moved quickly to place himself between her juicy thighs. He wanted to taste their lovemaking, he was hungry for her and wanted to bring her to another orgasm with his mouth. She had a nice sized clit that he could easily get his lips around and suck to his hearts and Katie's delight. His tongue made lazy circles around her sensitive woman's cock, he would lick, then suck, then press it hard with his tongue teasing her into arousal again.

He teased Katie with his talented tongue for a long time, bringing her to the edge of release only to stop then start again. He knew she was ready to cum again and began sucking her woman's cock with intense fierceness, feeling it harden and throb in his mouth as she again reached another orgasm.

"Oh God Dean! Please don't stop, please don't!,"she begged him.

She was breathing hard, her body shaking with her desire as he again took her over the edge. Only this time he didn't give her time to float back down to the ground. He sprang to his knees, grabbing her legs and pressing them back into her stomach as he rammed his hard cock back into her pussy.

"God Katie you feel so good wrapped around my cock. All warm and moist with your desire," he told her not missing a stroke.

Dean slammed his cock hard into her pussy, she would be sore in the morning but he couldn't help himself. He wanted her complete surrender to him in all ways.

All of a sudden he stopped his sexual onslaught, dropping her legs and pulling her up. "Get on your hands and knees," he ordered.

He positioned himself behind her and shoved his cock in hard and fast. He put his hands on her hips guiding her as his cock pummeled her pussy. He slowed his pace, putting his arms around her he pulled her up and back into his chest. He pushed her long hair to one side so his lips could plunder her neck as his hands reached around her to grab her breasts.

He loved big boobs on a woman and was one of the reasons he had always enjoyed larger women. He lifted her breasts and began teasing her nipples with his fingers while his mouth teased her neck. He didn't know what had possessed him at that moment but he found himself leaving his mark on her shoulder, his brand, she belonged to him and him alone.

" Your mine Katie, you belong to me and me alone," he whispered softly in her ear.

"Yes," was all she could say.

It was true, she knew the first moment he had kissed her that she belonged to him.

"Dean your driving me crazy, please kiss me," she begged him.

Dean pulled out of her and turned her around to accept his kiss. He wasn't gentle at all, forcing her mouth open, his tongue taking control of hers.

Katie loved his kisses, he was the most passionate man she had ever known and he made her weak with desire. Katie needed to touch him, to feel her hands all over his body. She needed to know the feel of his cock in her hand, the warmth and hardness of it as she stroked him. He growled that low growl of his when her hand first touched his cock. She had felt him quiver at her touch and that made the fires burn hotter within her.

She took him by surprise pushing him down onto his back, her hand still wrapped around his cock, their lips still fused together.

She tore her mouth from his, " now it's my turn," she told him as she slid down his body until her mouth was even with his cock.

"Katie, don't. You won't be able to do what," she didn't let him finish his sentence.

"Sh, just lay back and let me have my way with you," she told him just before her tongue snaked out to lick across the top of his cock.

She let her tongue lick all around the head of his cock, then slowly down the side and underside until she reached his hard sack. She licked and sucked his sack, making him groan even more loudly. She took his balls in her mouth and sucked gently on them, feeling them move and throb in her mouth. Dean's hands had found their way into her hair, holding it back from her face so he could see her as she made love to his cock with her mouth.

She let the tip of her tongue move slowly up the underside of his cock until she was again at the top. He couldn't take his eyes off of her, watching her intently, her eyes looking straight into his as he watched her open her mouth and take the head of cock inside.

Dean held his breath as her mouth wrapped around the head of his cock and began sucking, her tongue sliding back and forth across the head of his cock. She took him in as deeply as she could moving her mouth up and down the head of his cock, sucking as she did. Her fingertips lightly stroking up and down his inner thigh as she continued to caress his cock with her mouth. Her hand stopped to cup his balls, kneading them gently between her fingers. She could feel them rolling and tightening in her hand and knew he was close to orgasm. She was hungry for the taste of him, she wanted to taste his warm cum sliding across her tongue and down her throat.

She put her fingers around the base of his cock stroking him as her mouth stroked the head of his cock. Her mouth moved up and down the head of his cock more rapidly now, sucking on each upward motion, waiting to draw his life's seed out for her dining pleasure.

"Oh my god Katie you must stop, you'll make me cum honey," he said trying to pull her mouth away from his swollen cock.

Katie would have none of that, she wanted to taste him, to know him just as intimately as he had known her earlier. She refused to let lose of him and continued to suck and tease his cock into submission. She felt the veins in his cock swelling, she could feel him throbbing in her mouth and knew he was about to cum no matter how much he didn't want to.

His body stiffened as he lost his load. He groaned so loudly that for a second it had startled Katie. His cum was warm and lemony tasting as it slid across her tongue and down her throat.

He grabbed her and pulled her up to him. He kissed her gently tasting his own cum upon her lips and tongue. He would let her rest for a hour or so then he had to have her again. He pulled down the comforter and blankets pulling her down with him covering them both. Katie fell asleep almost immediately.

Many women had tried to pleasure Dean with their mouths on his manhood but most of them gave up quickly not being able to fit their mouths around him. There were a couple like Katie who had managed to pleasure the head of his cock in the past so it wasn't something Dean was used to being the recipient of.

He lay there looking at her peaceful face, was she dreaming of the intimacy they had just shared. He had always been a forceful lover. He didn't believe in the sexual lifestyle of domination, but he did believe and relish in being the dominate lover, forcing his will on his partner as he made love to her. Katie was the first woman he had made love to in a very long time. That didn't mean he hadn't fucked a woman in some time, but to make love to one was something he had not done in years.

For years he had curbed his sexual appetites putting all his energy into running his fathers business. He would seek out the company of a woman only when his needs demanded it. He would fuck her and show her a night of sexual pleasure that he was always proud of, knowing that she left being just as satisfied as he was. Sometimes he might spend an entire weekend with someone, feeding his sexual needs until the next time arose where his body demanded sexual release other then from his own hand.

After his wife had left him he finally got to ask her why at their divorce hearing. Her answer had surprised him, she said it wasn't because she had fallen out of love with him, rather that she just couldn't stand his constant need for sex.

Dean was always cursing his sex drive. When it got to the point that he would dream about it every night keeping him awake, he would seek out the comfort of a woman. Already he felt himself filling with desire for Katie again. He brushed her hair away from her shoulder so he could see the mark he had left on her. He had told her she was his and more then anything he wanted to keep her at his side.

Every married male friend of his who cheated on their wives had all said it was because their wives had lost interest in sex. He didn't believe that, maybe a few of them had but he had the feeling they cheated just to feel young again. They thought being with younger women made them more manly.

He felt sorry for a good friend of theirs who had went that route and now was saddled with a two year old and five year old at the age of fifty eight. He was miserable, he hated having to devote every spare minute of his to the care of his children when all he wanted was to play golf with his friends a couple times a week. His wife wouldn't hear of that telling him his free time should be spent with his family.

Dean didn't want any more kids, he had two grown children from his marriage that were both married now with families of their own. He loved his grandchildren to death but that didn't mean he wanted to play daddy again either.

What he wanted was a woman who looked forward to him ravaging her in the morning, then again at lunch, a late afternoon quickie followed by a night of passion. He wanted Katie to be that woman. Did he believe in love at first sight? Not until he had met Katie he hadn't, but now he knew he had to have her by his side always.

He let his hand wander softly down her round belly to her fur patch. His cock got harder when he wondered what she would say or think if he told her he wanted to shave it for her? He didn't mind hair on a pussy but it turned him on to have one he could shave smooth daily then immediately devour it with his mouth and his cock.

He let his finger slip gently inside and began to rub her clit slowly. Her legs began to move slowly and a soft moan escaped her lips. His cock throbbed even more when he felt the wetness beginning to form. He slowly inserted his finger inside her and she moaned again. Her eyes slowly opened, her lips parted slightly as she came more aware of just what was happening. He couldn't resist her lips and leaned down to kiss her, his tongue teasing yet demanding her surrender to him.

She yielded to his caress's as her passion grew. He tore his mouth from hers then turned her on her side. He let his tongue run lazy, wet circles up and down her spine before lifting her leg to position himself behind her. No slow entry this time, it had only been an hour so he was sure she could still accommodate him. He thrust his cock in hard and deep.

"Oh god yes," she cried out!

He rammed his cock hard and fast into her pussy, each thrust making Katie moan louder. God how he loved having his cock in her snatch just pumping away. Her hands were busy at her breasts, she was rubbing her nipples in a circular motion now and then tugging on them.

He pulled out and turned her face down into the mattress so quickly it took her breath away. He jerked her ass up into the air putting her on her hands and knees then rammed his cock hard into her. Her big boobs were bouncing like crazy from his fucking.

"Lay your head down on the mattress Katie," he said as he pushed her shoulders down. You enjoy my hard cock fucking you don't you Katie," he said?

"Yes Dean," he heard between her gasps for breath.

He stuck his thumb in his mouth getting it good and wet before he placed it on her anis rubbing all around her tight hole getting it wet. He wet his thumb again before pushing it inside her tight hole.

"Oh my god! Oh god! Yes oh yes!," she cried out as his thumb fucked her asshole.

Katie was really loving this, she was going crazy with desire, her body telling her she was about to reach that wonderful place of sexual bliss again. She cried out again telling Dean she was going to cum.

"Good. Cover my cock with that warm sweet cum of yours babe. Coat my hard cock with your cream," he grunted at her.

Katie came hard, she could hardly catch her breath as Dean continued to fuck her pussy and her ass. He was relentless in his fucking of her and Katie loved every minute of it. She had always loved sex, the more the better. She was going to enjoy every moment of this night with Dean. It would be something she would recall in her dreams probably every night after they parted. She didn't even want to think about that right now she told herself, she wanted to enjoy the sexual intimacy they were sharing.

"Play with your clit babe while I'm fucking you," he told her.

Katie reached for her clit and began rubbing it in slow circles. It was hard and throbbing. It began to burn with her desire, pulsing with it's need for release. All of a sudden she was flat on her back with Dean's face buried in her pussy. His mouth latched onto her clit sucking it madly.

She was squirming so much Dean had to hold her legs apart as he enjoyed himself with the taste of her. Her little woman's cock was hard and pulsing as he sucked it harder.

"Oh my god Dean! Don't stop! Harder please, suck harder! Yes!," she yelled as she came once again.

He hungrily lapped up her juices before he pulled her tight into his waiting cock.

"Look at me Katie, always look at me when I'm facing you when I'm making love to you babe. I want to see your eyes, I want to know that it's me your seeing in your mind. I'm going to fuck you until you beg me that you can't take any more, then I'm going to fuck you some more," he told her with authority.

"I'll never beg you to stop, I'll only want more!" Katie expressed herself with as much authority as he had.

She was being totally honest with him, she would never beg him to stop. The only begging she would do would be for him not to stop.

Dean exploded inside her, he filled her pussy to overflowing with his powerful orgasm. When she said that he lost control, his cock telling him just who the boss was at that moment. He collapsed on top of her, his hand twinning into her soft hair. He kissed her neck softly then softly kissed his mark on her shoulder.

"I need a shower," she said.

"Me too, get dressed and we will take care of that problem right away," he told her as he slid off of her then stood up.

After they had dressed Dean made sure the heater was off before leaving the tent. It was a good thing they were leaving now as the snow was getting much deeper, six to ten inches of snow had been predicted for tonight.

He headed the car down the lane and Katie assumed it would take them to another road but again she was mistaken.

All of sudden the woods were behind them and in front of them was this huge house. Dean pressed a little button on his visor and the garage door opened for them to drive in.

"Where are we," she asked him?