The Winter Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My place. You wanted a shower so here we are," he said as he got out of the car to let her and Parker out.

"But I thought we were going to my house," she stuttered, unsure of what to make of this?

He had moved her towards the door and was ushering her inside before he answered her.

"My place was closer and the snow is coming down pretty hard now, so I thought we would just spend the night here. Let me get a fire started then I will show you to the shower," he told her moving towards the huge fireplace in the center of the room.

"You have a beautiful home Dean," she said admiring her surroundings.

Three walls of tall arched windows overlooking a lake. She could see lots of homes far across the huge lake but saw none on either side of Dean's home.

"I live on a little cove just off the main lake. Dad bought this property over forty years ago before they began selling lots off around the lake. He had planned on building a cabin here to retire to but mom got sick and he decided it would be better if they lived closer to town. I bought the property from him ten years ago. There is a little over thirty acres.

He wouldn't let me pay him what this land is worth today though. He got out his deed of sale and told me to give him exactly what he had paid for it. I couldn't believe it when I saw he had paid two hundred dollars an acre, six thousand dollars for land that is worth over two million dollars in today's market. After mom died dad pretty much lost interest in everything around him."

Katie had just noticed that Dean had brought the little bed he had gotten for Parker and put it beside the fire place. Parker was all curled up in the little bed enjoying the warmth of the fire. Katie was becoming lost in the sexual magnetism that surrounded Dean. She was nervous, things were just going to fast and she was afraid she was going to get badly hurt in the end.

"Maybe you should just take us home Dean before the storm gets to bad." she said rather softly.

Oh no! He was not going to let her have second thoughts about being with him. His cock was already swelling thinking of taking her in the shower. He grabbed her by her shoulders turning her around to face him.

"No chance Katie, you're here at least for the night. The whole weekend if I have my way and let me assure you I am planning on having my way!"

He pulled her tight to his body, kissing her so hard she felt her lower lip begin to swell. His kiss was relentless, raping her mouth with ferocity, his tongue forcing hers to mate with his. Just as suddenly as he had taken her mouth he was pushing her away from him. She was gasping for breath as he ripped her blouse and bra from her body. He tore what remained of them from her, tossing the tattered remains on the floor.

He jerked her breast up to his mouth, biting her nipple gently making her cry out. She clutched his arms as he sucked her nipple hard into his mouth. His tongue roughly licking and pressing against it only to have it sucked between his teeth again and again.

Katie's legs were giving way under her, his sexual onslaught making her weak with desire. He nursed her nipple so hard it was becoming tender, still he would not release it, sucking, licking, and nipping at it until Katie was pulling him tighter into her breast without thinking. Suddenly he transferred his mouth to her other breast and began the same sweet torture as he had performed on her other breast. He was like a wild mustang and it was all Katie could do to keep him from bucking her off.

He tore his mouth from her breast forcing it on her mouth again. His kisses were hard and forceful. His cock straining in his slacks to be free again to seek out her moistness. He moved a little to her side so that he could jerk her slacks down far enough that he could play with her pussy. He rammed two fingers inside her fucking her hard with his fingers. He knew Katie was struggling for air, his kisses were that hard and demanding. His finger found it's way to her clit and he pressed and rubbed it hard, now she was moaning again.

Dean finally tore his mouth from hers allowing her to gulp in a much needed breath. She had hardly taken a breath when he spun her around shoving her hard face first up against a window. He grabbed her hands pulling them up to the sides of her face and pressed hard against her backside.

"We're not leaving Katie, if it takes me the entire weekend to convince you that we belong together then so be it! Your mine Katie, now and forever. Tell me that you feel nothing for me and I will let you return to your life!"

"I can't she breathed huskily, I want you, as much of you as your willing to give me until you decide otherwise," she told him honestly.

Her jerked her away from the window pulling her quickly over to a big overstuffed chair by the window. He bent her over the arm of the chair pressing her head into the cushion as he unzipped his slacks releasing his cock. He didn't even take the time to step out of his slacks as he spread her legs and shoved his hard cock into her. He gripped her hips so tightly that he knew there would be bruises in the morning. When that time came he would kiss them better but for now his need was urgent and demanding.

"Will you give yourself to me whenever I want you Katie," he growled at her?

"Yes!"

"If I want you everyday for the rest of our lives would you still want my touch or tire of it," he growled again slamming his cock harder into her pussy?

"Never! I would never tire of your touch nor want and desire it," she told him breathlessly.

Dean fucked her like there was not going to be a tomorrow. His body was wringing wet with sweat from his heated body. Katie's hair was damp from their fierce lovemaking and hanging down her back in ringlets. His urge to possess her was as fierce as his lovemaking. She had admitted she would need him as much as he would need her for the rest of their lives and that thought brought his orgasm to full force. His ejaculation was more powerful then any other he had ever known. He heard Katie scream and felt her muscles tightening around his cock as they came together.

They remained motionless until their breathing began to return to normal. He pulled away from Katie stepping out of his slacks as he did so. He reached down to her, gently helping her upright, pulling her into his arms kissing her swollen lips gently. She stepped out of her slacks as he pulled her towards his bedroom.

He lay beside her so happy that he thought he would explode as if he were a nuclear bomb that had just been detonated.

"We'll move your things in here on Sunday, Monday I'll take you shopping for your wedding rings, Tuesday we will tell our families of the good news, Wednesday I'll let my general manager know that I'll be taking an extended vacation, Thursday we will find a minister to marry us and start making plans for the wedding, and Friday we will just hide ourselves away here making love the entire weekend."

"What?" Katie could only stare at him in total confusion. "Wedding, rings, marriage, Dean have you lost your mind?"

"Nope, just not willing to wait, I don't want to spend one day without you by my side," he told her kissing her softly.

Katie chuckled, he was a very impatient man indeed.

"Dean, one week of knowing each other will not convince our families that we want to get married. The shock would give them to many reasons for concern and you know that. Think you can hold off for lets say three months of dating so they will get used to us being together and then when we tell them they would be more likely to believe us?"

"Three months! You want me to not have you with me for three whole months! Katie I can't do that, don't ask me to please! Now that I have found you I can't be without you my darling!"

"I didn't mean we couldn't be together during that time darling," she told him gently caressing his face.

"After all, we do have to sleep somewhere so it might as well be together. Besides the fact that now that I've felt your touch, tasted your kisses, drank the essence of you, and felt you hard and throbbing inside of me, what makes you think I could go without you by my side everyday, my love?"

Dean kissed her lovingly. "Ok, but we are still going shopping for your wedding rings Monday!" And with that said he tucked her tight into his arms ready to show her again how much he loved her...