The Winter Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Josephine, so far you have been a good servant. But, the time has come to break you in."

"Sir?"

"I'm going to be taking you to a whore house tonight and you are going to work there for the night as a prostitute. Men will pay you to have sex with them. Usually half the money goes to the house and half goes to you, but you are going to give your half of the money to me. You will agree to anything they want to you and you will enjoy it so that they have a good time. Do you understand?"

"I can't do that, sir."

"What do you mean you can't do it?" Joey had not noticed, but he had picked up the wooden rod that he used to punish her. He swatted it across her ass. "You will do what I say." He hit her again. "You were a whore when you came into my office wanting to trade sex for grades." He hit her again. "You are a whore now." He hit her ass again. "You will fuck any man who pays to fuck you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," said Joey, dejectedly. How she wished it would be Dr. Erickson fucking her, and not a bunch of strangers, but he was her master and she wanted to do anything that she could to please him. If that meant having sex with a bunch of strangers, she would do it.

She watched as he picked up his wallet and keys and headed to the door, and then standing and waiting when he got to the door. She quickly walked to the door and opened it for him. She followed him down to his car, a red Corvette. Joey got into the car, sitting in the passenger seat. After leaving the parking lot he drove for about twenty minutes into a part of town that Joey was not familiar with.

As they drove Joey thought about what was about to happen. She did not want to work as a prostitute, but a part of her was secretly thrilled to be used by strangers to fulfill their sexual needs. She never told anybody that she fantasized about being a whore, that she wondered what it would be like to have men pay her for sex. Now was her chance to do it for real, she thought.

While Joey was thinking they arrived in a residential neighborhood, where most of the houses were only a single story and had bars on the windows and fenced in yards, which made Joey wonder about how safe a neighborhood this was. He pulled up in front of a white stucco house with the porch light on. Joey was surprised that this was a whore house; it looked like any other house on the block.

"We're here," he said simply.

Joey got out of the car and walked with him up three steps to the front porch. The front porch had several plants on it that looked as if they had not been watered in a while. She waited by his side as he rang the doorbell.

"Who is it?" said a female voice from the speaker next to the doorbell.

"It's Gregory," he answered, after pushing the button next to the speaker.

Joey heard the door unlock and then it opened to reveal a tall, dark haired woman wearing a conservative red dress, standing in the entryway. "Ah Gregory, come in, come in." She said beckoning them to come in. Dr. Erickson entered and Joey followed him into the main room of the house, where there were several woman sitting around in various states of undress.

"Gregory, how good of you to come tonight. What can I do for you tonight? I see you have brought a friend," she said, looking at Joey.

"I was wondering if maybe my servant Josephine could be one of your girls tonight."

"Your, servant?" asked the woman, staring at Joey as if sizing her up.

"I need to break her in and I think your customers would be perfect for her."

"I am sure we can find some use for her," said the woman.

"Josephine, this is Nyla. She will be your master tonight. You are to obey her as you would me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," said Joey.

"I will be here to pick you up at three A.M. Try to earn me as much money as you can by then."

"Yes, sir."

Joey stood and watched as Dr. Erickson walked out of the house.

After the woman made sure that the door was secured, she turned and spoke to Joey. "Josephine, we are going to have to give you a new name. You shouldn't use your real name. Hmm. Why don't we call you Dallas? All right Dallas, when a customer comes in all the girls, including you, will line up so the customer can see you all. One by one you will all say your names and he will pick which one of you he wants. He then will pay for whatever he wants. The basic rates are fifty dollars for a hand job, one hundred for a blow job, one fifty for a fuck, and one eighty for anal. If he wants anything special we negotiate. Usually the ladies get their cut at the end of the evening, but since you are working for Gregory tonight, I will give him his cut when he comes to pick you up."

"When a man picks you, you should come up and take his hand. I will tell you which bedroom that you are going to be using. There are numbers on the doors. There are clean sheets in the cupboard of each room, spread one out of the bed before you start. After you are done, you need to lead you customer back to the front door, making sure that he has had a good time. After you are done with that, go back to the room and take the sheet off the bed and put it into the hamper in the hall. There are clean sheets in the cupboard in the hall if the cupboard in the room is empty. You do know how to change a sheet?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Okay, now condoms are a must. All of the bedrooms have an ample supply of condoms in the nightstand. You do know how to put condom on a man don't you?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good, be sure and use them. If a guy doesn't want to use one tell him to hit the road. He can forfeit his payment for being an asshole. If he decides to get rough, just grab his pecker and scream bloody murder, and I'll be there and we can sort the fucker out. Just make sure that he is on the bed first, so that way he can't overpower you. Any questions?"

"No, ma'am."

Joey stood next to Nyla and thought about what was happening. On one level she was upset that Dr. Erickson had left her here. It occurred to her that she really did not have a choice but to follow his wishes, at this point. The drive over had been over twenty minutes and not knowing the geography around Parnassus College, she was not really sure where she was and how to get back to her dorm. In this strange city in what appeared to be a rough neighborhood she could easily be in more danger than she was here.

As she thought about it, the fact that she was trapped here and would be forced have to have sex with whoever came through the door thrilled her. She realized that she could be as naughty as she wanted and they would love her for it. She found herself moistening at the thought of the random sex she would have tonight.

Joey looked around the room at the other girls. They were a mixture of races, Asian, Black, Hispanic and White. Most were wearing only bras and panties, some with stockings and garter belts. She felt a bit over dressed, despite the absence of her panties.

"Sit down, you make me nervous standing there like that," said the madam.

"Yes, ma'am," said Joey, finding an empty seat and sitting down next to a very pretty girl with short auburn hair wearing a fishnet bodysuit. From where she was sitting she had a view of the front door and entryway.

Joey had been sitting there a few minutes when the auburn haired girl spoke. "Hi'ya, Dallas, I'm Dusty," the woman said with a southern twang in her voice.

"Hello Dusty," said Joey.

"First time turning tricks?"

"I guess it shows huh?"

"Don't worry, you'll do fine. The guys that come here are only after one thing and as long as they get it they're like pussycats. A sweet, young thing like you will do fine."

"Thanks, Dusty. Do you mind if I ask you a question?

"Nah, honey, what is it?

"Do you enjoy doing this, I mean, having sex for money?"

"Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. It just depends on the guy. Most of them are just regular guys and some are assholes. But every so often you get a guy that's sweet and knows what he's doing in bed. And then sometimes it just makes you want to slap yo mama."

"Uh, thanks," said Joey, not really sure what Dusty was saying. As Joey thanked her, the doorbell rang. Nyla walked over to a speaker mounted next to the door. Pushing the button, she spoke, "Who is it."

She released the button and a man's voice came through the speaker, "my name is Ted," said the voice. "We brought our friend here, he's a virgin," said the voice followed by laughter. Nyla looked through the peephole in the door. After a moment of looking she opened the door. Three young men entered the entryway. "We wanted to come and make a man out of our friend," said the first of the young men. He was tall and had red hair. The other two were smaller and had dark hair. All three were laughing and it looked and smelled as if they had been drinking.

"Ladies, if you will all line up," said Nyla as she led the three young men into the parlor. Joey recognized the last of the three young men to enter as Chris Scarsdale. As she lined up with the other girls she hoped that he would not recognize her.

The redhead seemed to be the leader of the group and was the first to speak, "Our buddy Chris here is a virgin and since the season is starting soon, we thought we should make a man of him. Me and Bob will be having girls to, but since it's his first time, Chris should pick first."

"All right, ladies, if you please," said Nyla, and the girls began saying their names, one by one. When it came to be Joey's turn she said "Dallas," as boldly as she could. The whole time her eyes had been on Chris as his eyes followed down the line as the girls said there name, but after Joey said her name his eyes remained on her.

Once the girls had finished saying their names Nyla, looked at Chris, and said "Okay big boy, who will it be?"

Chris, still staring at Joey, said, "Dallas."

Joey could tell that her face had turned red cool, but in the dim light of the parlor, she hoped that Chris would not notice. She walked up to Chris and took his hand. Nyla looked at the two other boys, "Are you going to be paying for Chris?" she asked.

"Sure are," said the redhead, pulling out his wallet. "We were thinking maybe she could give him a half and half."

"That will be two hundred," said Nyla.

The redheaded boy took two c-notes out of his wallet and handed them to Nyla.

Nyla quickly examined the bills and then turned to Joey, "Why don't you take him to room 4?" and then bent over and whispered in her ear, "A half and half is a blow job followed by vaginal sex. Have fun honey, you'll do fine."

"Come on Chris, let's go," said Joey, leading Chris into the hall way and to the room with a 4 on the door. The room was sparsely furnished having only a bed and a nightstand, with a full length mirror on the wall opposite the bed. Joey led Chris into the room and taking a sheet out of the closet shelf she spread it out over the bed. "Why don't you have a seat," she said, motioning to the side of the bed. He sat down on the bed and she stood in front of him.

"Is that you, Joey?" Chris asked.

"My name is Dallas," said Joey, beginning to rub her hands on his shoulders.

"Come on, I know it's you Joey,"

"Would Joey do this?" she asked, lifting his polo shirt over his head and beginning to lick his nipple. He remained silent as she licked one nipple and then the other. She could hear his breathing pattern change as she sucked on his nipples.

"Would Joey do this?" she asked again, and she began undoing the buttons on his jeans. She could feel his cock was getting hard inside. After she finished unbuttoning them, she pulled them down, forcing him to get up off the bed, to let her slide them under his butt. She looked down to see the tent in his boxers. After grabbing the tent and rubbing it around, she pulled down his boxers to reveal his hard cock.

"Would Joey do this?", she asked a third time and with one hand she started jacking him off, feeling the warm precum ooze out onto her fingers. She got a rhythm and watched his face as she jacked him. Once she was sure that he was hard enough, she went to the nightstand and took out a condom. Taking it out of the package, she slid it down over his cock.

"Would Joey do this?" she asked and took his cock in her mouth. It was not as large as Dr Erickson's was, so she was easily able to take it all in her mouth. She ran her tongue up and down the underside of his cock and soon he was breathing hard.

"I guess,..your,....not,... her,....you,...just,.... really,....look,....like,....her," he said finally.

"That's right," she said, taking her mouth off of his cock. "Now fuck me like a man," she said, pushing him back on the bed and climbing on top of him. Sitting on top of him, she slid down on his cock, his pants and boxers, still wrapped around his ankles, and draped over his shoes. Her plaid, school girl skirt covering his crotch, she began to piston up and down on him.

"Come on now, fuck me," she demanded, as she began bouncing harder. "Don't just lie there like a dead fuck, come on fuck me," she said grabbing his hips and thrusting down on him. Chris responded by forcing his cock up into her, bucking his hip and meeting her on her down stroke.

"That's it, come on fuck me harder, harder," She cried. By now the bed was bouncing like a trampoline and Joey could feel her orgasm building. Why had she been reluctant to do this she thought? It had been over a week since she last came and the feeling of her building orgasm was pure pleasure.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes..." she began to cry. As she started to cum, she felt Chris bellow her stop bucking his hips.

"Stop, stop, I'm done," he said. Stopping was the last thing on Joey's mind. She ignored his pleas to stop and continued going up and down on him till she had come. "Stop already," he said.

While it was not the best orgasm she had ever had, it would have to do she decided, since Chris was being no help at all. Once her orgasm had passed, she got off of him and climbed off the bed.

"You know, you should let the lady finish," she said to him. "But since it's your first time, I guess it's okay." She removed his condom and cleaned him up with tissues from a box on the nightstand. Once she had finished she helped him dress. Through the whole process he had remained silent, watching her as she worked.

"All right, if you'll follow me," she said, taking his hand. She led him out into the parlor.

Nyla looked at the couple and talked to Chris, "your friends are still busy, if you'll take a seat you can wait for them."

Chris silently took a seat, and Joey walked back to the room and took the dirty sheet off the bed and put it into the hamper in the hall. She then walked back to the parlor and sat in the seat she had been in before.

"Well, how was it, honey?" Dusty asked.

"It was good," she said, knowing Chris was watching her and not really sure what to say.

Dusty giggled, "If you say so."

It was not more than five minutes before both of Chris' friends were done. As he was leaving Chris walked over to Joey and whispered, "I know it's you Joey. Maybe I'll see you here again." Joey, too shocked to say anything, silently watched him leave.

"He was done fast," said Nyla, looking at Joey, "I guess it was his first time." Several of the girls giggled and Joey forced a smile.

Joey fucked two other men that night. At three Dr. Erickson arrived, collected his money and took Joey in his car, dropping her off behind her dorm. Joey went up to her room and found Jessica asleep. Joey changed into her nightie and crawled under the covers. She lay in bed awake wondering what she would say to Chris if she ever saw him again on campus.

Chapter 4

Joey spent most of the weekend in the library, shut up in a private study room. She did not want to see Chris and was afraid that he would come looking for her. She did not leave the library Saturday night until it closed at ten thirty and walked back to her room in the dark. Jessica not in the room (Joey assumed she was out partying) and did not come in till after Joey had gone to sleep. Sunday morning Joey left the room before Jessica woke and went to the dining hall getting a to-go plate of brunch before heading to the library. She did not want to eat in the dining hall, fearing she would run into Chris. She spent all day Sunday in the library, cloistered in a private study room, and did not leave till the library closed at ten thirty. Again she walked back to her dorm in the dark.

"Chris came by looking for you," Jessica said as Joey entered their room. "He came by a couple of times in fact."

"He did?" asked Joey, trying to sound as if she had not expected him to look for her.

"You guys had a good time Friday night, then?" Jessica asked, smiling.

"What, did he say anything?"

"No," said Jessica giggling.

Joey could feel the blood rushing to her face. Trying to ignore her embarrassment, she put her book bag down on her desk and started changing for bed. Hoping to avoid any other questions from her roommate, she climbed into bed and closed her eyes. Fifteen minutes later Jessica turned out the lights.

The next morning both girls were awoken by a knock at the door. "What?" yelled Jessica, still lying in her bed.

"Delivery," said a man's voice through the door.

Jessica, still in her nightie, got out of bed and went to answer the door. Joey, stayed in bed with her eyes closed, hoping the disturbance would go away. Jessica opened the door to see a man dressed in an Air Express uniform carrying an oblong box wrapped in gold paper.

"Delivery for Dallas," said the man.

Joey's eyes popped open and she turned he head to see the man.

"There's no Dallas here. You have the wrong room," said Jessica.

The man looked at his clipboard and then bent his head out of the room to check the room number on the plate beside the door. "213 Fentress Hall. This is the right room. Neither of you are Dallas?" asked the confused man.

"I'm Dallas," said Joey, getting out of bed. Jessica watched her as she signed for and took the package from the man. Joey thanked the man and closed the door. She took the package and laid it on her bed.

"You're calling yourself Dallas now?" Jessica asked.

"It's a pseudonym I use sometimes," said Joey, opening the small card that accompanied the package. The card read only "To: Dallas Byanyothername, From: Chris. Thank you for the wonderful evening." Joey tore the gold paper off of the package and opened the box to find it contained a dozen long stemmed red roses. He must be taking intro to Shakespeare this quarter, she thought.

"Wow, who's it from?" asked Jessica in a cutesy voice , "Your boyfriend Chris?"

"He's not my boyfriend," said Joey, looking for something to put the roses in. The best she could find was a plastic glass, stolen from the dining hall.

"Sure, whatever you say," said Jessica laughing.

Joey looked at her alarm clock. It was almost 8 o'clock; she had class in half an hour.

--O--

Dr. Erickson did not call Joey all weekend. As she read in the library, her phone had been in her pocket on vibrate, in case he called. Waiting for his call made it hard for her to concentrate on her reading. Her mind wandered from the reading, thinking about how he made her fuck for money. She had enjoyed the sex. It had been a week since she had masturbated and more than two months since she had broken up with her boyfriend. To have her pussy filled, even if it was by total strangers, was somewhat of a relief.

She was walking out of her morning class when her cell phone rang.

"Hello," she answered.

"Meet me in the parking lot behind the Applied Science building," said Dr. Erickson's voice.

"Yes, sir," she replied.

He hung up the phone. Joey began walking toward the Applied Science building, which was normally about a fifteen minute walk away. She walked as quickly as she could and got there in ten. When she arrived she found him sitting in his Corvette. "Get in," he called through his open window. She walked around the car and got into the passenger seat.

123456...8