The Winter Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is that around your neck?" he asked sternly.

Joey reached up to her neck and realized that she still had the bandana over her collar. "It's a bandana, sir," she said, taking it off and folding it.

"I've told you about that. You know you are not allowed to cover your collar and I am going to have to punish you for that. I don't want you wearing anything over your collar. You are a whore and I want everyone to see that you are a whore. I'm going to have to punish you, but that can wait. We have some shopping to do for you." He started the car and drove out of the parking lot. Joey was intrigued by the idea of going shopping. It had been ages since she had the chance to do any shopping, between all her classes and lack of funds, buying things was not a reality for her. She wondered what fashions she had missed, being cooped up in college and her mind wandered over the kinds of clothes she would like to get.

All the ideas of new clothes were abruptly halted when he pulled into the parking lot of a store with a sign that read "Leather Planet". He got out of the car and she followed him into the store. Joey was disheartened to see that it was a bondage gear store. She looked along the rows of collars, restraints, whips, and toys and her heart sunk.

"First we need a leash for you and since it is your leash I will let you choose, do you want a leather leash or a chain leash?" he said, walking across the store to where there were a variety of leashes on display. Joey did not know that it made any difference so she picked a silver colored chain leash that was about four feet long and had a leather hand loop. Dr. Erickson attached the leash to the collar and held the loop in his hand.

"How is that, do you like your leash?"

"Yes, sir."

"We also need to get some restraints for you." He said giving a quick tug on the leash signaling her to follow as he walked over to a display of leather restraints.

Embarrassed to be led around the store on a leash, Joey looked around the store to see if there were any other people watching. There were two or three other people in the store, but none of them seemed to be looking at her, so she felt comforted. Perhaps they see this kind of thing all the time, she thought. Pulling the loop to his wrist, Dr. Erickson picked out two sets of leather cuffs, one small one for wrists and a larger set for ankles. He handed them to Joey to carry, then walked off toward a display of implements of torture, pulling her along by her leash.

Standing in front of the display he asked, "Now we need an implement of punishment. What would you prefer a crop, a paddle, or a whip?"

Joey was floored. She had no idea what to choose. She knew she did not want a whip, she was afraid that would hurt too much, and a paddle seemed too elementary school. As she looked at all the torture implements on display a red ridding crop with a two pieces of heart shaped leather at the end jumped out at her. She did not think it would hurt as much as a whip and it did not seem a juvenile as a paddle. She walked over to where it was, almost at the full extent of her leash and picked it up. "How about this one, sir?" she asked, handing it to Dr. Erickson. He took it from her and bent it back, testing its flexibility. Satisfied with its flexibility, he rubbed the business end of the crop back and forth over her ass and then quickly gave her a swat.

"Yes, I think this will do nicely," he said.

The swat on the ass caused Joey to tense her ass and it was only then that she realized how damp her panties were. Dr. Erickson gave a quick tug on the leash as he started walking toward the sales counter at the front of the shop and Joey following

Behind the counter was a tall redheaded woman dressed in leather, who greeted Dr. Erickson. "Hello Gregory," she said. "Oh, I like your new slave, very attractive."

"Perhaps I can bring her over to play some time, Belle?"

"I would like that."

"Maybe we can arrange it, but for now, if I could just get this leash, the crop and these restraints."

Belle worked at the cash register and came up a price over a hundred dollars. Joey was surprised by how much all of the stuff cost, but Dr. Erickson pulled the bills out of his wallet as if it was nothing. Belle put their purchases into a plastic bag and Joey carried them, lead by Dr. Erickson out to the car and they both got in. Before he started the car he placed the loop of the leash around the stick shift. He drove to his apartment and led her upstairs.

After closing the door he turned to her and said, "Take of your clothes." Without a word Joey began undressing, starting by pulling her t-shirt over her head. With him holding the leash in his hand the t-shirt remained hanging on the leash as she began to take off her bra.

"You are just going to leave that there?" he asked, waving the t-shirt that hung from the leash.

"Sir?" she asked.

Reaching into the top drawer of a utility cabinet, he pulled out a pair of scissors and handed them to her. "Here, cut it off," he commanded. The T-shirt was one of her favorites, a Culture Club t-shirt which had been passed down from her mother. Her mother had bought it at a concert and she did not want to destroy it so she stood mutely with the scissors in her hand.

"Cut it off," Dr. Erickson commanded, accentuating his point with a slap with the crop. Painfully she cut the T-shirt off of the chain, cutting down the side of the shirt, as if not destroying the logos on the front and back of the t-shirt somehow preserved it. She removed the rest of her clothes without incident, making a pile on top of the destroyed t-shirt. She stood in front of him naked, save for the black leather collar, with leash attached.

"Turn around and put your hands behind your back," he commanded. She complied, without comment. Using the leather hand cuffs he had just purchased he secured her hands behind her back.

"Come over to the ottoman," he commanded. He led her over to the ottoman. "Get on your knees and lie down on the ottoman, so your ass is in the air." He helped balance her as she complied. "Now I am going to have to punish you for covering your collar. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"I only punish you because I want you to behave correctly. I don't punish you for my pleasure; I punish you out of love." As he spoke he ran the leather ends of the crop over her ass. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," she said, although she really did not understand.

"I know this may be hard for you to believe, but I want you to be a good slave, so that I don't have to punish you. I don't want to have to punish you, but if you misbehave, I must. Now for covering your collar, you will receive 10 lashes. You need to call out the number of the lashes or I will have to start over. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." This was horrible she thought if she did not call out, or miscounted she could be receiving lashes forever. She would try her best to keep count, she thought.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, sir."

He slapped at her with the crop, not as hard as he could, but hard enough to leave a red mark on her ass.

"One, sir," she called out loudly, making sure that he could hear.

He slapped her again, hitting her other buttock.

"Two, sir."

He completed the ten lashes as she counted, making her ass a mess of red marks. "Do you have anything to say?" he asked, holding the riding crop over her ass.

"I'm sorry I covered my collar, sir. I won't do it again. Thank you, sir."

"You're welcome Josephine. I am sure your ass is very sore right now, would you like me to rub some lotion on it?"

"Yes, sir. Thank you sir."

"I'll be back in a moment." He left her there, lying stomach down on the ottoman, ass in the air and returned in a few minutes with a bottle of lotion. He applied some his hands and started rubbing it into the red skin of her ass. She winced as he began to rub it in. "It will be painful, but it should help you heal." He was rubbing in a circle around her ass, slowly working his way to the center. As he slowly approached the center and her exposed pussy, she silently wished he would slide his fingers into her and finger fuck her. "You're very wet," he said, "Spanking must get you hot, doesn't it?"

"Yes, sir," she said, admitting it to herself as much as she was to him.

"I see how wet it gets you. Do you like being tied up?"

"Yes, sir."

"I can see that," he said, sticking his finger into her pussy, eliciting a soft moan from her. "Almost makes me take out my dick and fuck you."

"Please, sir," she said hopefully.

"Please, what?"

"Please fuck me sir."

"Do you think you deserve it?"

"Yes, sir."

"Why is that? I just had to punish you, now you want me to fuck you?"

"I promise to be a good fuck, sir. I'll do whatever you want, make lots of noise, moan loudly, whatever you want."

"You are a slut aren't you?"

"Yes, sir. I'm your slut sir; I'll do whatever you want, just please fuck me sir."

"Okay, but you aren't allowed to come until I give permission."

"What, sir."

"You heard me. I'll fuck you, but if you come without my permission, I'm going to have to punish you again. Do you understand?"

Joey was conflicted. She definitely wanted him to fuck her, but she was not sure she could hold off her orgasm if he did not give his permission. Her ass could not take another beating, she knew that for sure. She laid there for several seconds weighing her options.

"Well, what will it be? Maybe I should have you give me a blow job." He walked around the ottoman to where her head was.

"No, sir, please fuck me." She did not care if she got another beating, she wanted his cock in her pussy.

"That's better." He undid his pants and lowered them and his boxer shorts to the floor. She could not see it, lying on the ottoman, but his cock was erect. He came up from behind her and holding his cock in his hand ran his cock head back and forth over her pussy lips, teasing her with his cock. For several seconds that seemed like hours he teased her with his cock. She began to cry.

"Please, fuck me sir," she cried.

"You want it really bad, don't you slut?" he teased.

"Yes, sir, I want it so bad. Please fuck me," she said in a pitiful voice.

Without another word he slid his cock into her moist cunt. Slowly he started fucking her. On each down stoke she winced in pain as his crotch came into contact with her raw ass. But as he started building speed the pleasure of feeling his cock in her soon outweighed any pain she was feeling.

"You like that don't you?" he asked.

"Yes, sir,"

"You can't wait to have my cum in your pussy can you?"

"No, sir."

"You are a little cum slut, my little cum slut."

"Yes, sir."

"I can do whatever I want with you, make you watch while I fuck somebody else, sell your pussy to strangers. I can do whatever I want with you, can't I?"

"Yes, sir."

She could feel her orgasm building as he spoke to her. She knew he could not be too far off from coming. Perhaps his own orgasm would put him in a generous mood and he would let her come, she hoped.

"Or, I can just fuck you, like I am now?"

"Yes, sir." She could not see his face, but she judged, by the tone of his voice that he was close to coming, now was her moment. "Oh, sir, sir, please may I come? I need to come so bad." she moaned. She knew that it did not matter what he would say, she was going to come. If he did not grant permission, she would have t o suffer the consequences.

She was right; as he was blowing his load into her, he said "Yes, you may come."

"uhh, uhhh, uhhh," she moaned. When she finished, she lay on the ottoman, her body totally limp and her arms still secured behind her back.

He walked around the ottoman to where her face was, turned to the side. "Clean my dick off," he commanded, putting his dick in her face.

"What?, uh, sir."

"You heard me. Clean my dick off. Take it in your mouth and clean it off."

She silently obeyed, lifting her head to take it in her mouth and she began licking both of their juices off of his cock.

"Well, I suppose I better get you back to school, its past 4 o'clock."

"Yes, sir, thank you, sir." She chose not to mention that she had missed a class.

He helped her up and undid her cuffs and leash. He lent her an old long-sleeve shirt of his to wear and she got dressed. She collected her cut up shirt, carefully folding it. They got into his car and he dropped her off behind her dorm.

Intermezzo due

She was the harsh mother of the cold wind that blows over the Siberian permafrost. As ancient as the mountains, each winter she brought with her cold and death for those who were unprepared. Each spring, as her cold winds receded to the north the serfs who worked the land would construct a straw doll symbolizing her. First they would burn the doll in a fire and then drown it in water, symbolically killing winter with what they would need to raise their crops, the fire of the sun and the water of the rains.

Marzanna was also the goddess of death. Nothing was more linked to death in the minds of the serfs than winter. They were taught from their infancy that without careful preparation the cold winds brought death. But, Marzanna could be bargained with and for the right price she would hold off death for those who served her well.

Chapter 5

When Joey got back to her room she found Jessica on her bed reading.

"Don't you have class," Jessica asked as she entered.

"I suppose I did," answered Joey, putting the remains of her Culture Club t-shirt away in her dresser. Even though it was destroyed she could not bear getting rid of it. She began unbuttoning the white oxford dress shirt that Dr. Erickson had given her to wear, intending to change when there was a knock at the door. Jessica sprang from her bed to answer the door.

"Who is it?" she asked.

"Chris," said the voice through the door.

Joey's hands froze on the button they were unbuttoning. He was here and she was trapped. She would have to face him.

"Hi Chris," said Jessica in a cutesy voice after opening the door. "I was just headed out; I'll leave you two lovebirds alone." With her book in hand, she slid by him through the doorway and down the hall.

Joey quickly buttoned up the three buttons she had undone plus the collar button that had not originally been fastened, trying to pull it up over her leather collar, so that he would not see it. The bulge of the loop in the front and the lock buckle in the back held the shirt collar up and the leather collar was not visible during a quick check in the mirror. In her nervousness, she wanted to hide the collar from him, not remembering that Chris had seen her in the collar in the whorehouse. She was also upset with Jessica for opening the door while she was dressing, but all of those thoughts fled from her head now being confronted with Chris.

"Hi Joey," said Chris, still standing in the hallway.

"Hello Chris." She stood for several seconds staring at him in the hallway. It took her a moment to rationalize the fact that she could not go on forever avoiding him, in the small universe of the dorms. "Why don't you come in," she said finally. "Have a seat," she said motioning to the seat by Jessica's desk. He was a handsome young man, she had not forgotten. His dark hair, hazel eyes and lean muscular form were more than any girl could ask for. She watched him as he sat in the chair and then pulled the chair away from her desk to join him. They sat staring at each other for several seconds, neither able to decide what they wanted to say.

It was Chris who finally broke the silence. "I came by to say that I had a good time the other night, and I think that I am in love with you."

"What?" answered Joey, her mind reeling, even now still unready to admit to herself that it was her, his friends paid for Friday night in the brothel.

"I said I think that I love you," he repeated.

He loves me, she thought, just because we had sex. She wondered that a guy could fall in love with her just because she had sex with him. He seemed like a normal guy, but this was definitely not normal guy behavior. In her experience guys did not fall in love, period. Her ex had not loved her, she thought. At least she would never have expected him to admit it. They had fun together and the sex was not bad, but she would never have expected him to say anything like this to her.

She could not deny that she thought he was amazingly cute. For a moment she thought about what it would be like to have such a cute jock as a boyfriend. At least he would not get exhausted during sex like her ex-boyfriend the stoner sometimes did. I'll bet I can ride him like a stallion, she thought, until we both get home.

"Thank you for the flowers," she said, getting out of her seat and walking over to sit in his lap.

"You're welcome," he said.

With her lips at his ear she whispered, "I love the roses, they smell so nice." He was looking down at her breasts, she noticed. She hoped Jessica would not be coming back to the room anytime soon. They had not arranged a signal to put on the door for when one of them was entertaining company. She made a mental note to bring up the subject the next time they were together in the room. She started kissing his ear, then taking his earlobe into her mouth and sucking on it. She could feel something stirring in his crotch. With his hands he reached up to unbutton the collar button of Dr. Erickson's shirt. With her hands, she pulled his hands away, not wanting him to see her locked collar.

"No, leave it on."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"No that's okay, I just wanted to leave my shirt on."

"Okay," he said, mystified.

"Here, let me help you," she said. Getting down on her knees in front of him, she began unbuttoning his pants. He adjusted himself on the chair and spread his legs to allow her easy access to his fly. She spread open his fly and pulled his pants and boxers down around his ankles. His cock was semi-erect and she could see a drop of pre-cum on the tip. Taking his cock in her hand, she bent her head forward and took it in her mouth, licking the head with her tongue. Instantly it seemed to her his cock hardened in her mouth. She started licking faster, running her tongue back and forth over the head of his cock.

"ouuuhhh, ouuuhhh, ouuuhhh," he moaned. For several minutes she continued her work on his cock, slowly pulling it in to her mouth. She went at her own pace; he was not forcing her to swallow his organ like Dr. Erickson had.

"Whose shirt is this?" he asked, tugging at the back of her collar.

"Wmmmgh?" she said, her mouth full with his cock.

"The shirt you're wearing is a man's shirt. Whose shirt is it?"

She pulled her head back and let his cock slip out. "It's my dad's," she lied, doing her best to not let her anger show in her voice.

"Oh,"

She got to her feet, and stood in front of him, hands on her hips. "Did you want a blow job or not?"

"Yes. I'm sorry. I guess I just got jealous."

"A little hint, don't interrupt a girl when she is giving you a blow job. Remember where her teeth are," she said, getting back down on her knees. She took his still hard cock back into her mouth and started sucking again. The eighteen year old that he was, it was only another three minutes before he blew his load into her mouth. When she had finished licking him off Joey got back on her feet and walked over to her bed.

"Thank you, that was... really nice," he said, getting up and pulling his pants up.

"You're welcome. " With his interruption, and then afterwards no kiss or anything, just wham, bam, thank you ma'am, she was not sure she wanted him as a boy friend or not. Would he always be so clueless?

"Want to go to dinner?" he asked, his pants now back around his waist. She looked at the clock. It was five fifteen and the dining hall would be open.

123456...8