The Winter Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?"

"He's tough, but you learn a lot. What are your classes?" she asked, trying to change the subject.

"I'm only taking three so I'll have time for practice. The coach gave us suggestions of easy ones so it won't affect our playing status. I'm taking intro to communism, American popular music and American politics."

"What are you majoring in?"

"I'm still undeclared. You don't have to make a decision until you're a junior so why rush it."

By the time the food came Chris had several drops of salsa dripped on to his shirt from the chips that they were eating. They ate their dinners, Joey eating the lettuce and vegetable portion and leaving the fried tortilla shell and refried beans alone and Chris devouring his burrito, finishing well before Joey and then patiently waiting for her to finish. When the waiter brought the check it took Chris several minutes to figure out what fifteen percent would be.

"mmm, that was good," said Chris, after he had paid the check. "What do you say we go back to my room? Steve my roommate has gone home for the weekend, so we can be alone. We can watch TV or something."

"Or something," said Joey sarcastically.

They drove back to campus and went to Chris's room. Chris opened the door for Joey and followed her in. "Make yourself at home. Sorry about the mess," said Chris. The room was messy with papers, books, clothes, athletic equipment, and food wrappers spread from one end of the room to the other. "Can I get you something to drink?" he asked. "I think there is some beer in the fridge." He stumbled over an old pizza box on the way to the fridge under his bed. Looking around the room Joey decided that Chris needed a strong woman to take charge. She knew she was just right for the job.

"You bring me up here to fuck and all you have is cheap beer?" she asked angrily.

"What?" asked a stunned Chris.

"You heard me Bitchboy. I want something better then the cheap Milwaukee's Beast you probably have in your fridge. You need something better than Miesterchau for me. Next time see to it."

"Joey?"

"And quick screwing around, take off your clothes. Do you think I have all night to wait for you?"

"What?"

"You heard me Bitchboy, take off your clothes."

"Okay," said Chris. Chris stripped down to his boxers, throwing his clothes on to the pile of dirty clothes in the doorway of his closet. Meanwhile Joey stood waiting, hands on her hips.

"That's better," she said, running her fingernail over his muscular chest. "That's much better."

"Pretty muscular, huh?" he asked with a smile.

"Shut up, Bitchboy," she said, slapping his ass with her hand as hard as she could. "If I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you. And call me mistress or ma'am."

"Ouch, that hurt."

"Ouch that hurt, what?"

"Ouch that hurt, Mistress?" he asked.

"Better, but, that's not the only thing that is going to hurt if you don't get rid of those boxers and get into that bed," she said, grabbing his balls.

"Okay, anything you want," he said, shedding his boxers and climbing into bed.

"Put your arms up to the headboard," she commanded. He obeyed and she took the scarf off of her neck and tied his hands tightly to the head board, double knotting it to be sure he could not escape. She hoped that if she took charge, he would not notice the locked collar around her neck or think that it was just part of the game. Because the black leather of the color was the same color as her peek-a-boo bra and crotchless panties, it could all be part of the same sexy outfit she had worn for him and from what she had seen so far she was not impressed with his brains, but then she was not interested in him for his brains. She made show for him of slowly stripping off her clothes, and watched as his cock went from a limp candle to straight arrow. Once down to her bra and panties, she climbed on the bed with him.

"That's good Bitchboy, a nice hard cock for me to play with," she said, grabbing his cock with her hand and starting to jerk it. As she started jerking him she felt the moisture of his precum in her hand. She climbed over him and straddled his head, facing the headboard. "Now lick my pussy!" she demanded. With his head, engulfed between her legs, he began licking her pussy. Slowly, slowly as if trying it out, he licked at her through the slot in her panties. "Lick faster, Bitchboy," she yelled. "What you never ate pussy before?"

"Mmfff mmmfff," he answered and sped up his licking.

"That's better. Lick the clit, lick the clit.....oh yeah, like that, like that." For several minutes she rode his face, enjoying the sensation of being in charge and having him for her pleasure. Although she liked being Dr. Ericson's plaything, this was different, and somehow better, to have him as her sex toy. But right now, she wanted something more than a tongue in her cunt.

She got off of his face, now covered in her juices, and moved her body down to his. Taking it in her hand she guided it into her cunt and slid down on to it. "Oh ,that feels good Bitchboy. Go on fuck my cunt," she commanded. He started rolling his hips, shoving his cock into her, but too slow for her liking.

"Come on fuck me Bitchboy. I've had better rides on a merry-go-round." In response he started fucking her faster, shoving his cock up into her. "That's it, come on, fuck me. Fuck me," she cried. By now the head board was banging into the wall and there was no doubt that anybody in the next room would know what was going on, but she did not care, it felt too good to have his cock fucking her.

"You're my fucktoy, aren't you Bitchboy?" she demanded.

"Yes, Mistress,"

"Say it."

"Say what, Mistress?"

"Say, I'm your fucktoy. Say it loud so your neighbors can hear it."

"I'm your fucktoy, Mistress" he said, in a normal voice.

"Louder, Bitchboy," she demanded, slapping his face and coming away with her juices on her hand.

"I'm your fucktoy!" he yelled.

She had ridden on the edge of an orgasm, but his yelling out that he was her toy was too much for her and she came, followed soon after by him.

As her orgasm subsided, she bent down, over him and kissed him on the lips. "That was fun," she said.

"Yes, it was," he said laughing. "I thought you were serious there for a minute."

"Who says I wasn't," she said, climbing off of him and picking up her clothes.

"The whole dominatrix thing was for fun right?"

"Maybe," she said, starting to dress.

"Well, untie me already."

"What?" she asked pulling her tee over her head.

"Untie me!" he demanded, pulling at the scarf around his wrists. He pulled as hard as he could but was unable to pull his hands free.

"No," she said, pulling on her jacket and slipping into her sandals.

"Come on. Don't leave me here."

"See you later Bitchboy," she said, walking out the door and closing it behind her.

Chapter 8

Joey woke up early Saturday morning and went back to Chris' room. She tried the door and found that it was unlocked. Quietly as she could she opened the door and went in. He was in bed, sleeping, naked with his hands still tied above his head to the headboard. As silently as she could, she walked across the room, careful not to disturb any of the debris of his life spread out over the floor, and came to the side of the bed. She stood by his head for several minutes watching him breathe. She looked up and down his sleeping body, examining the evident muscles. He was a fine looking young man she thought, she did not want to lose him as a possible boyfriend.

Before she left her room to come here she had borrowed a small knife from desk drawer of her roommate Jessica. Jessica was asleep when she left the room, having been out partying the night before, so she silently took the knife and put it in the pocket of her shorts. Standing next to Chris's head she took the knife out, slid it out of its leather scabbard and as carefully as she could she cut the scarf tied to the headboard, freeing his hands.

With the release of his hands he began to stir, his now free arms moving to his sides. She silently debated if she should make a break for it or remain to face up to what she had done. She really did not want him waking up while she stood next to him, but she knew that if she wanted to keep him she would have to take responsibility for leaving him tied up overnight. She had not made up her mind, but the debate had cost her valuable time. It was too late, he was awake.

"Joey?" he said groggily, his eyes half open.

"I'm here Chris," she admitted.

"Why'd you leave me tied up?" Turning his head, his eyes were now fully open, staring at her, filling her with guilt.

"I'm sorry. I guess I got carried away with the whole dominatrix thing. I'm sorry."

"But, you left me tied up."

"I know, I'm sorry, I guess I just got carried away with all the excitement, I'm sorry," said Joey. She could feel tears welling up in her eyes. She did not want to cry in front of him, but the tears seemed to have a will of their own. The thought of losing him was unacceptable. She tried to think of what she could say to make him feel better so that he would forgive her, but the words that would placate his anger did not seem to be there. If words would soothe his anger, she thought, maybe it was time for action.

"Joey, you left me tied to the bed all night," he complained again.

Without another word she climbed up onto the bed, straddling his leg, with one hand taking a hold of his naked cock and slipping it into her mouth. Slowly she began licking the head of his cock, paying special attention to the sensitive underside. After only a few licks she could feel him start to harden in her mouth.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

I hope that's a rhetorical question, she thought, my mouth is full right now and I think it should be obvious. She continued licking the head of his cock. She could feel his cock continue to stiffen as she worked. With her hand she cupped his balls, gently squeezing them.

"Mmmm, that feels good baby."

That was quick, she thought. She wondered at how his anger seemed to have evaporated and he was now enjoying getting a blow job. If only it was always this easy, she thought, but when you came down to it, men really were such simple creatures. She lifted her head off of his cock, and started jacking his semi-rigid dick with her hand. Lowering her head into his crotch she put his balls in her mouth, gently licking the underside, and continuing to jack his cock with her hand.

"Oh, that's it baby, lick my balls, lick my balls."

She knew that this was going to be the topic of conversation the next time he was in the locker room with his teammates. She could imagine him telling all his teammates about how she had taken his balls in her mouth and sucked them, and all his friends having a good laugh. She wondered if they would all think how lucky Chris was to have a girlfriend that would suck on his balls for him, but she did not really care, she wanted him as a boyfriend and if that meant all of the junior varsity lacrosse team all thought she was a slut, that was all right with her, she would have her man. Releasing his balls, she saw that his cock was now fully hard.

She took his hard cock back in her mouth, slowly licking the head once more. From the angle her head was at she did her best to look up at him and to see the grimace of pleasure on his face. Feeling emboldened she took his whole cock into her mouth, letting his cock head slide into her throat. Doing her best to look him in the eye, she began thrusting her head down on his cock. Although she was breathing comfortably through her nose, she purposely made gagging sounds for him, "Mmmmggmmm, mmmmggmmm, mmmgggmmm," as she thrust his cock into her throat.

For several minutes she ran his cock down her throat, doing her best to maintain eye contact with him from the angle she was at. Her ex was always telling her to look at him when she was giving him head so she figured guys must like it when girls did that. She had imagined it was little things like that which guys enjoyed during blow jobs she wanted to do them all for him because she wanted this to be the best blow job he would ever have, a blowjob that he would remember always and if someday he had another girlfriend it would be the standard against which all her blowjobs were measured, in short she wanted to ruin him for all other women.

After a few minutes she watched the look his face change while he began to moan, and she felt the jet of his cum washing the back of her throat. She swallowed his jizz and then licked his cock clean with her tongue, before getting up off of him.

Back on her two feet she looked over at him. He was speechless, staring at her, recovering from his orgasm.

"I'm really sorry," she said again, blinking quickly and doing her best to emphasize her tear filled eyes.

"What?" he asked, slow to realize that he had just been paid off for his pain and suffering. "Oh yeah, okay, thank you."

See it was really that easy, she thought.

"What do you say you get dressed and we go get some breakfast? We can go get takeout trays and then come back here and have breakfast in bed." she asked.

"Sure, but we can't stay in bed all day. I have practice at two."

"Okay," she readily agreed. She did not care how long he could stay with her; she just wanted his naked body next to hers for a little while. She backed away from the bed and sat down in his chair and watched as he got dressed, admiring his athletic body as it disappeared into his clothes. Once he was dressed they went to the dining hall, by now open for brunch and got to-go plates. She loaded up on bagels and cream cheese and he got scrambled eggs and fried potatoes on his tray; she got coffee and he got orange juice. She made sure to grab some plastic utensils and stuffed them into her pocket. They carried their paper plates and paper cups back to his dorm room, undressed and climbed into bed.

They spent the next hour eating breakfast, first off the plates and then, increasingly off each other. She laughed as she chased runaway scrambled eggs across his chest with the plastic fork and he placed a bagel on her breast, cream cheese side down, with her nipple in the hole, and did his best to eat it without using any hands, finishing by licking the remaining cream cheese off her breast with his tongue.

After the food had disappeared and the paper plates and cups were set aside, they laid together in bed silently satiated. Joey tried to remember having as much fun spending time with a guy just eating breakfast. She immediately thought of her ex and could not imagine spending the morning with him the way she was spending this morning with Chris. She imagined that if she had tied him up and left him for the night he would have probably slapped her. Chris was much more forgiving and open minded, and for that she loved him. She was not ready to tell him that she loved him yet, but guessed that the time when she would be able to would not be that far off.

She laid in reverie, her head resting on Chris' upper arm, which was wrapped around her. It felt so good to be next to him, to be in his arms, she thought. She closed her eyes and savored the moment, the feel of his closeness, and the smell of his body lying so close. So this was love she thought, no wonder people go so crazy over it. For no reason she remembered what an anonymous friend of hers had written in slam book that had been passed around to the girls of her high school class, comparing love to cocaine. If that were true she could understand how people got hooked on cocaine.

She was disturbed from her thoughts by the feel of a finger running over her breast. She opened her eyes to see Chris tracing slow circles around her breast with his finger. She watched as they got smaller and smaller, working their way inward and upward toward her nipple. Neither of them said a word, just watched as his finger worked its way upward and inward. Just the feel of his finger running across her bare skin was stimulating and she felt her arousal start to build. He traced his way to the center and finished by pinching her now hardened nipple between his finger and thumb. After finishing the first breast he went on to the second, again slowly working his way inward and upward again and finishing by pinching her nipple. With just his finger tracing across her skin she could feel her pussy start to moisten, watering like the mouth of jungle predator with its prey in sight.

With her nipple pinched between his thumb and forefinger, he bent inward and started kissing her shoulder. Releasing her nipple, he started kissing up her shoulder toward her neck, up her neck to her ear. She imagined that he was not kissing her, but taking small bites of her, slowly devouring her piece by piece, until ultimately she would be consumed in whole by him, and she could think of no happier fate.

All of this teasing was too much for her; she could stand it no longer. With her hand she reached down under the covers and felt for his cock. She could tell by the tent it was making out of the sheet that he was hard and she wanted to grip him, feel his hardness with her fingers. Slowly, and with an inevitability that they both felt, she rolled on top of him and using the hand she had wrapped around his cock as a guide, silently she mounted him, sliding down upon his hardness. Slowly she began to ride him, wanting to feel every centimeter of his cock as it came and went from her sex.

She broke the silence with a small moan as she felt his hands grabbing her ass. With his hands he began pulling her toward him, down on to him, as he thrust up into her. Their rhythm increased in tempo and both began to breathe harder. As they continued their eyes locked and it was as if they had made a silent agreement, a dare, that the first person to speak or moan would be the loser.

Joey felt confident of her superiority that she would cruise to an easy victory. He might be an athlete and used to competition, but next to her womanly willpower he was just a little boy. She looked down from her iron tower of will at his clenched face and saw the intensity in his eyes and she realized this would not be so easy.

Deep in her loin she felt her orgasm starting to build and with each downward stroke she slowly slipped closer to explosion. Looking down at his face now she could see that the same was true for him, his look of intensity had morphed into a visage of exhilaration, his once clenched mouth now open, slack jaw and his intense staring eyes now half open in ecstasy.

Seeing him like this, teetering on the verge of orgasm, was too much for her. Her orgasm detonated like atom bomb, sending tingling fallout throughout her body. "Oh Chris, Chris," she cried, happily losing her imagined game. As if her exhortation was his queue he played his part, smiling and moaning as he sprayed his seed into her quivering cunt.

For several seconds she remained on top of him, feeling the joy of her orgasm slowly subside. As the quaking tapered off she bent down and kissed him on the lips. Something was different now, it was as if the her explosion had battered down her wall of resistance and she bent over to whisper in his ear, "I love you."

"I love you to," he replied.

She kissed his cheek and rolled off of him, settling back down at his side.

Chapter 8

Lying in bed next to Chris was pure heaven for Joey, feeling the weight of his body next to hers and knowing that he was responsible her recent, mind-altering orgasm. Joey was startled out of this post-coital bliss by the sound of her phone ringing from the pocket of her shorts, which she had thrown on the floor when she was undressing. She started to get up, crawling from under the covers.

"Where are you going?" Chris asked.

"My phone is ringing."

1...345678