The Winter War Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had just came on his tongue. He couldn't believe it.

He pulled his tongue out and flipped her back around. Olivia was flushed red from the massive orgasm the Ogre's tongue had conjured inside her, and from being held upside down. She tried casting a spell to release his grip, to kill him, to do anything, but she had not finished her prayers, the one thing she needed to replenish her spell casting abilities ever day, and her staff was still inside the cave.

"Yous a very pretty Elfee maiden." Krug said, he slid his thumb up her stomach and peeled her top up with one yellowed thumbnail. Her small tits sprange free, and he toyed with them for a few minutes. She noticed he was wearing just a loincloth, and it was hiding a bulge that looked, to Olivia, about the size of a tree trunk.

She gasped.

Krug pulled her close and started up a narrow trail on the cliff.

"Krug thinks you're going to make a good addition to Krug's collection."

'Krug's collection?' She though, 'What in the name of the Gods had she gotten herself into?'

12