The Witch Who Sucked Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,673 Followers

"Thank you!" John pulled the pendant over his head. "I'm ready." Ready to die, but Suzy will be ok.

The witch stood there smiling at him. "Are you?" she asked. "I didn't think you had it in you."

"Yes!" John replied. I hope this doesn't hurt. "Go ahead. Give her some of my life."

The witched laughed again and grinned at him. "It doesn't work like that boy. You've got to give something in return."

"Anything!" John shouted at her. Suzy looked like she was going to lapse into a coma or something.

"Not anything boy," the witch cackled back at him. "One thing and one thing only. Or don't you have one?"

"What?" he said hopelessly. "You have to kill me?"

"No! You have to fuck me," she said, giggling at him. Her giggling was more horrible than her cackling. It just wasn't right coming from her evil face. "You've got a cock in there don't ya?"

"I...I..." he stammered.

"You, you?" the witch said mocking him and grinning at him.

She walked over to him cupping her large breasts. "Don't you want me?" she asked. "You keep looking at these."

"Well I...I mean..." No fucking way!

"She's asleep," the witch said, looking over to where Suzy was. "She'll never know and it will be so good."

The witch was against him again. She seemed to do that a lot. Her chest was pressed against him and her mouth was just inches away from his. She smelled so wonderful. He couldn't make out what it was that she smelled like, only that he liked it. He could feel her breath on his face, hot and fresh. She wasn't quite what he had imagined as a witch. Her green skin was smooth and unblemished. He had to tilt his head up a little to look at her.

She placed one of her hands on his crotch, rubbing his cock through the material. He couldn't help himself from hardening. This won't be so bad. I'm doing it for Suzy. It sure beats a slow torture and painful death.

The witch leaned in brushing her plump, pale lips against his. John kissed her back. The witch opened her mouth, sucking John's tongue inside it. She wrapped her arms around John pulling him tighter against her. John did the same. Her skin was cool to the touch. They kissed like this for some time until the witch pulled back.

"That was nice. Let's see how you like this," she said, kneeling down in from of him. She waved her hands in front of him, muttering under her breath and his pants and underwear dropped to the ground by themselves. John's erection sprang into view. The witch licked her lips and smiled up at him.

"Uh!" John gasped as the witch grabbed his cock and started to stroke it. Then she leaned forward taking it into her mouth. Sliding her lips up and down his shaft, she looked up at John. She was obviously enjoying herself and John had to admit that he was too. Getting head from a fucking witch!

The witch started working her mouth down to the base of John's cock. He could feel his cock going down her throat and her nose poking his stomach. She let his cock stay there for a moment and then she pulled her mouth off of his cock, saliva drooling from her mouth.

"Oh, Glenda likes this boy, she does," she said taking him deep in her throat again. She kept this up until John couldn't take it any longer. He was about to cum.

"I'm going to cum!" He was about to blast a load into her mouth, and she seemed not to hear him. Is that what she wants? Should I try to pull out? Too late! With a grunt he flooded Glenda's mouth with his semen.

She purred around his cock as he shot his load into her mouth. She swallowed it all. When he was spent, she pulled her mouth away wiping it clean with the back of a pale green hand. "Glenda hasn't had that in a long time boy. I hope you have something else for me. Oh, I do," she said grinning up at him again.

Oh shit! I just came in a fucking witch's mouth. John looked over at Suzy. She didn't seem to be in any better shape. Maybe he had to make the witch cum. He thought he could do that.

The witch, Glenda, had stood up and started walking back to a doorway on the other side of the front rooms. He noticed how round her ass was as she was walking away from him. It was the spitting image of Suzy's ass, at least before she had half of her life sucked out of her. She looked over her shoulder at him. "Are you coming?" She laughed at her pun, licking her lips. "You did indeed. Didn't you? Hurry up!" she finished, walking through the doorway and out of John's sight. Did he have enough time to grab Suzy, pick her up and run into the forest? No, now isn't the time. Patience.

There was a loud thumping noise outside the cottage somewhere. Now probably wasn't the best time to go running outside with no pants on, carrying Suzy. I'll just stay a bit longer. Besides, Glenda is my only chance to heal Suzy. John kicked his pants off all the way and went through the doorway. It led to a large bedroom with bookshelves covering every wall. There must have been thousands of books.

Glenda was lying on the bed grinning at John. "Welcome to my bedroom, boy."

John had to admit that, for a green-skinned witch with a long hooked nose and a couple of large warts, he found her attractive. Maybe it was the impossibly large, round breasts jutting out from her chest, or maybe it was her full plump lips that had just been sliding up and down the length of his cock. Maybe it was her thick, tangled black hair, or that she was as tall as an Amazonian warrior and just as fierce. His cock hardened as he stood there gazing at her. It was probably just that she was a witch and that this couldn't possibly be happening.

"You do find Glenda attractive, don't you?" she cackled. "Come here," she said motioning him over with a long finger. "I thought I was going to have to feed you to my trolls, but I think not now." She spread her legs as John climbed onto the bed and on top of her. He peeled off his shirt. "Ah...that's a nice cock you have for a human. Stick it in me. Glenda needs it."

John slid his cock head up and down Glenda's moist pussy and then with a quick thrust of his hips, he was inside her. She was amazingly hot and silky and tight. Glenda arched her back, moaning as he entered her. He wondered if she ever fucked her trolls. Fuck, I should be wearing a condom! It was too late for that now.

Glenda wrapped her legs around John's back urging him deeper and started grunting in time to his thrusts. She gazed into his eyes as they fucked. John was driving into her with as much force as he could manage and she was loving it.

"Ah...uh...oh you will make Glenda cum boy," she grunted up at him.

John was pretty close to cumming again himself. He felt Glenda's pussy contracting around his cock as she started cumming. Her eye's rolled back in her head and she let out a high pitched squeal. Her entire body started to convulse. John thought for a second that she was going to die, but he never stopped thrusting into her, and with a grunt of his own, he flooded the witch's pussy with his cum.

When he was done, he pulled out of her and rolled off to the side. Glenda rolled over after him, putting a leg over his and an arm across his chest. Her giant boobs were pressed against his side. He nearly fainted when she kissed him on the check. "Glenda likes you boy. You've filled two of my holes with your man juice and that binds us in my mind," she whispered in his ear. "You won't leave me, will you?" she said nibbling on his ear. She was purring in it. I guess I was pretty good?

A few minutes passed and the purring turned to snoring. Now was his chance. John carefully slid out from under her arm and off of the bed. She was still sound asleep. He pulled on his shirt and ran out to the front room. Suzy was gone!

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! John pulled on his pants and shoes and went out the front door. He yelled so loudly that he probably woke up the entire forest. Two large green and brown spotted men were feasting on Suzy. One of them was eating the meat from one of her legs and the other one had her eyes in his hands. John wretched as the large man popped them in his mouth as though they were grapes. These must be the trolls that the witch was talking about. They both glanced over at John for a second, grunted, and then went back to eating Suzy's remains.

John was yanked back inside, and the door was slammed shut. Glenda spun him around pointing a finger at him.

"You, my pretty, weren't supposed to see that," she said angrily. "Always have to get your nose in where it shouldn't be, don't you?" she hissed at him. "They had to be fed. It's that simple. She wasn't long for the world anyway."

"But...you....these..." John stammered near the edge of tears.

"I never said she'd turn back. It was always too late for that."

"I ...I'm next?" John asked, fearing for his life.

"No," the witch said flatly. "I'm keeping you for myself, and I suppose I shouldn't be so angry with you. If you hadn't clung to the bottom of my broom, you never would have made your way back to my bed and into my pussy."

"I...Suzy's dead," John said. He couldn't get the picture of the two trolls eating her out of his mind and what did the witch mean when she said she was keeping him?

"Glenda can help you forget all about her," Glenda said walking over to him. She picked him up effortlessly and carried John back to the bedroom. "We should have gotten rid of these permanently," she said, looking at his clothes. With a wave of her hand they were gone. She cackled at him, licking her lips with her obscenely long tongue. She threw him down on the bed.

John glared up at her. He wasn't about to be her plaything. He'd rather be fed to the trolls.

"The boy is still angry about his little bitch, is he? she asked. "Well I think Glenda can make it all better." Then she climbed up on the bed with John, taking his limp cock in her mouth.

Despite John's best efforts not to, he started hardening in her mouth. Soon he was at full length and she was working his entire cock into her mouth. She gazed up at him as she took him deep in her throat, slurping and drooling around his cock. She pulled her mouth off of him and then straddled him, impaling herself on his cock.

"Unh....It's been a long time boy...I've waited so long...uh," she moaned as she fucked him. "Don't be angry at Glenda." Her large breasts were just inches from his mouth.

John reached up grabbing her giant breasts and sucking one of her thick, dark nipples into his mouth. To his surprise, a thin stream of milk shot into his mouth. It was sweeter than anything he had ever tasted. Glenda groaned as he sucked more milk into his mouth, biting hard against her rubbery nipple. He switched nipples, giving her other breast an equal amount of attention.

"Oh, yes!" she exclaimed. "You're taking Glenda to the edge! Uh!"

John could feel the witch's pussy contracting around his cock as she came. That was all it took for him and his cock erupted inside her for the second time that night.

Glenda collapsed on top of him again purring in his ear, her massive breasts mashed between them, leaking warm milk onto his chest. She slid off of him and then leaned over giving him a passionate kiss on the lips. John let her tongue slip into his mouth as they made out.

"You don't have to live here all the time boy," she said.

"All the time?" he asked, not sure what she was getting at.

"I said you don't," Glenda said pushing her self up to a sitting position. Her breasts seemed larger if that was possible. He loved her massive breasts and thick dark nipples. Well maybe a sleepover once in a while wouldn't be so bad. "You had a life your own, before me, I know boy."

"John. Please call me John."

"John," she said looking through him. "I like that name. It's a good name for a father."

"No...I don't have any children," John said quickly. This conversation was turning weird. Of course, what did he expect, talking to a witch?

"Oh, but you do John," she said smiling at him and rubbing her belly. It was a little rounder than before. "Your seed has already taken root."

"But...that's impossible...we only..." John stammered.

"Oh no, boy, it's not impossible. You've given Glenda twins and they're growing already," she said. "In case you haven't noticed, I'm a witch and a bit different than you and your kind."

"When?" he asked.

Glenda smiled at him. "Within the month John. I hope you be ready for children. It's not often that we mate with humans, but when we do we mate for life. There was something powerful, stopped me from striking you from my broom earlier tonight. I knew you were something special right from the start."

It was too much for John to comprehend and process. He was going to be the father of twins with a green-skinned witch who had just had her trolls eat his actual date earlier. . To top it off she had just told him that witches mate for life and that he only had to live at her house some of the time.

John's mind started drifting off to Suzy, who was probably still being eaten outside. He was about to scream and run out the front door. Facing the trolls had to be better than being married to a witch. Married???? No fucking way!

Before John could properly freak out, he was gently pushed back onto the bed by Glenda. "I...I..." he started protesting.

He was stopped in mid protest by Glenda's mouth engulfing his flaccid cock. Her large breasts resting against his thigh as she sucked him. She pulled off of his cock for a moment. "You seemed a little anxious, boy...John. Let Glenda take care of that. I just know that we're going to be very happy together. You've already made Glenda happier than she has ever been her entire life."

John was going to reply but all he could manage was a contented moan as Glenda slid her lips over his cock again and fresh drops of milk leaked onto his leg. Maybe this won't be so bad after all.

The End

Sethp 2010

sethp
sethp
3,673 Followers
12