All Comments on 'The Woman-King Ch. 01'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
dreamcatcher7dreamcatcher7over 17 years ago
hot

wow that was so good, i hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Lesbian is not spelled Sci-Fi & fantasy

You like your life, don't be ashamed there are a large number of lesbian stories on this site and even more on Asstr.org and Nifty. Label your stories for what they are.

poupounepoupouneover 17 years ago
wondeful

This seemed so wonderfully real.<br><br>

As for the anonymous poster who complained about the category - did the description ("a woman **she ** wants") not clue you in?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The Chosen One

Ooohhh!

I thoroughly enjoyed the way you described secretly desiring another woman and having it come to fruition.

Even without the actual coming together (no pun intended) physically in this part of the story, the buildup was very erotic.

Please, please keep up the excellent wtiting...

v/r,

Beth in California

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Interesting

Not normally into science fiction and fantasy but will read the next chapter and see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more plz....

gotta love female power...

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
3010 Followers
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES