The Woman Who Loved Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And he was there. She did not need to open her eyes to confirm it. Silky black hair brushed across her face and a warm breath against her throat made her shiver as he pressed a soft kiss into her neck. Gentle hands ran up and down her body. Reaching out, she let him pull her to her feet. Her body melted into his, pressed thigh to thigh, her breasts rubbing over his chest. Wordlessly, she looked into his eyes.

Sighing, she hooked one leg around his hips, pushing into him with a moan. The soft leather of his loincloth slid against her clit as he took it off, making her gasp. He peppered her with kisses, lifting her effortlessly in his arms to suckle at her nipples, sliding her hips up along his body until he could kiss the smooth mound just above her moist slit. She draped herself back in his arms, body quivering with pleasure. The starlight lit the long curve from her navel to her bared throat, her breasts delicate globes in the silver light. His fingers gently traced her body's arc and she groaned.

Smiling, he leaned her back enough to bend his head and slip his tongue between her velvety folds. She had spoken to him her whole life without knowing he existed, she had danced in his arms, unseeing. It had been many centuries since someone had spoken to him, had acknowledged him. It had been even longer since he had felt the softness of a woman's touch. Slowly, he had fallen in love with her.

He drank his love's essence as she writhed, her fingers tracing his face, pulling lightly at his hair. Feather-soft, he licked at the glistening pearl between her legs, then harder as he burrowed into her deliciously warm flesh. Pushing against him convulsively as her body teetered on the edge of an agonizing pleasure, she cried out for release. One hand rubbed at her breasts, the other she draped down to trail over his firm chest and small, flat nipples. She felt him shiver.

"Dajoji, take me," she murmured. "I want to be yours." Lowering her slowly, he brushed the hair from her face.

"But will you take me as yours, lovely Wind Speaker?" he asked. Shuddering with desire as the smooth head of his cock stroked lightly against her pussy, she looked him in the eyes.

"You know that I have always loved the wind from the west," she told him. Straining her hips downwards, she pushed him into her, enveloping him in the most intimate of embraces. He gave a muted cry as the drenched heat of her cunt sank down over his cock. Thrusting into her to the hilt, he clasped her close to him, their bodies rocking together as they sighed and whimpered. Brianna's legs were locked around his waist, pulling him into her. He began to lightly lift her up and down, impaling her on his satiny, steel-hard cock. She ground her clit against him, muscles stiffening as her body ascended towards its peak.

"Yes! Yes," she shuddered, beginning to shove against him wildly. "Fill me up. I want your cum... Fuck me!" Groaning into her hair, he pumped faster, her buttocks bouncing against his thighs. Her hands raked over his chest and she screamed, her body trembling violently as she climaxed, feeling the warm slickness within her as his cock swelled, releasing stream after stream of cum. Shaking, they clutched at each other, riding the tremors of their bodies together.

When she regained some of her senses, she glanced down to see that they were floating a few yards above the river. The air swirling around her held her up like strong arms. She was not sure if her feet were supported by a powerful eddy of wind, or if her feet had simply melded with it. He was pulling her, gliding with her through the treetops, undulating with the breeze, his form translucent. Relaxing, she let herself go with him, her body flowing.

"Dajoji," she murmured, just enjoying the name.

"Brianna," he asked in reply, "will you come with me?"

"Yes," she sighed contentedly. "Where?"

"To my home. I cannot always stay here. But once you come with me, you can never return," he warned. Brianna had been growing drowsy, but at this, she quickly became alert. She was quiet for a long time, drifting with him, her eyes closed.

"Yes," she said at last, pressing close to him. "I would regret it all my life if I did not." She felt him laugh in relief.

"Then, come," he whispered softly in her ear, sending chills down her body. "Come."

12