All Comments on 'The Women in Blue Ch. 01'

by conanthe

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It seems

to be in the wrong category. And the whole claptrap about black men... what the hell. You fell into the same stupid rut that so many other writers do on this site.

Other than that, it was interesting.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
Sorry

you lost me on page 1. CAN NOT GO ON ANY FARTHER. Good story make your heart skip a beat, this one is bland.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sicko Number 4 today

Do not waste your time reading this crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i like it keep writing. good flow. i will like to see where you go with this to see why it is in the loving wife category. looking forward to the other chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
70's?

The couple is in their early 70's? Yech. Just creepy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting

Don't let the flamers detract you. This is your story. Write it as you want. There are assholes everywhere, especially Literotica, just more vocal here. Am interested to see where this will go. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AWESOME

The best story i have ever read on this site. it's actually a story with depth of character

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A lot of information to comprehend in this chapter

A well written composition which I will have to think about for a while and let everything settle into my mind.

Interesting and captivating, while still having a very erotic theme.

What is the most interesting thought is. What are they training him for?

It might be said that he is one lucky guy to be exposed to a very special life style, and have a sexy woman to teach him.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not really....

Sort of disgusting...

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 12 years ago
Good stuff

I'm really looking forward to the rest of the series!

bigmac359bigmac359over 12 years ago
Excellent!

This is a very fascinating and erotic story. I am eagerly anticipating the next installment. You write well and convey a sense of eroticism, anticipation, and surprise that makes for a wonderful read. Keep up the good work and do not let anyone deter you from writing.

1jbm1jbmover 12 years ago
Fantastic story

Hot and very sexy!

I want Polly!

The action was fantastic and the story intresting. I look forward eagerly to the next chapter, with a hard cock and horny thoughts.

Thanks for a hot series

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow...

This wasn't anywhere near as good as your "My Only Talent" story.

Really? Creepy white 70yr old swingers seducing 18yr olds and promoting more black on white couplings in an attempt to somehow stop racism? WTF were you smoking when you wrote this...

VladimirNogairVladimirNogairover 10 years ago

You never disappoint in the depth of the characters. The descriptions and backdrops. The reality of this and your "my only talent series" is amazing. :)

rixelsrixelsover 10 years ago
Very Interesting and Off Kilter

So far this story is fascinating. When I think about what they are doing to this kid I wonder about the line Polly gave about plays and using emotions to communicate. Are Polly and the Admiral communicating or coercing? While on the surface the questions Polly asks could be Socratic, but I think they are more for directing Connor back to emotional responses.

Polly says that they want to homogenize the world. While I find that admirable I don't see how her statements jibe with their stated goal. Convincing white women that seeking out big black cocks is the pinnacle of sexuality does not lead to a blending of all colors. Salt and Pepper turns to gray with a smattering of big cocks. The same porno promotion is not seeking to lead black women to white men; white women to asian men; asian women to central american men; or......... More importantly reproduction based on cock size does not lead to greater intelligence or compassion.

Thank you for leading me to ponder. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Inconsistent

Conner is inconsistent. He wont mount a horse without checking for himself that it is properly equipped, but will gladly sign up for indoctrination in a philosophy that has not been explained beyond the stated end goal. Sure his dad seemed to think they are good folks, but didn't specifically hint that he approved of their philosophy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another degenerate writer, another pathetic drivel.

Won't this shit ever end ?? 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
pedantic

drawn out until it is pointless

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Liked the concept , Execution was spotty

The mentor couple are very interesting, but perhaps could use a chip on their china, so to speak. The narrator is callow and a little wearisome, but the story is just beginning. Full marks for exotic settings, provacative thinking and taking chances. *****

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 6 years ago
looks

like a propaganda advert for some strange alternative live style. Wacko, sub BS. TK #1

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
?

I persevered well into page 3 before giving up. Settings so far out, happenings so kooky, dialogue so contrived as to overall be so unrealistic that it is ludicrous. I do not read much in SciFi/Fantasy.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
well, it's nice to see

that globalization has rotted out your mind.

and you were surprisingly honest about it.

lie, lie, propoganda pushing....and hope everyone will be the same beige color...maybe people stop fighting...peace?

that's your basic MO isn't it?

forget the tiny dicked genius argument. how bout culture? how bout all the authoritarian measures you take in order to lie/facilitate your ideology. how many broken bodies to get to your utopia? soros would be proud of you.

an idea that utilizes lying isn't an idea worth defending. if honesty makes people turn their noses up at you, you're prolly the bad guys. gl with your weird geriatric hotwives kink. as if younger guys wanna pump post-menopausal women. maybe to relieve excess, but definitely not much better than your hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stopped Reading Halfway Through the First Page! Not Rated.

A USN Admiral who's into financing porn flicks, the new global wold order, and apparently the hot wife lifestyle? One does not normally achieve Flag Rank with those character quirks! Then, a 70's something woman who starts a solicitation for sex 10 minutes after meeting the guy (don't ever masturbate, and if tempted to do that, come see her)? That sounds lke a bad Mae West/W.C. Fields movie!

Not worth wasting my time to read to give it one star!

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

The parents hand their 18 year old son over to sectarians? You have to have a real punch in the brain!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This was so insanely stupid that it could not have been written by an adult.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous