The Women in Blue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,768 Followers

Instead of a waiter with a cake, another figure came onto the stage and moved toward the woman. A second spotlight came up and the audience saw a tall and very young man in a white mask and white shorts. His penis was sticking out through the shorts; it was of average size but fully erect, red, and sticking up and out from his body. His balls were sticking out and thrust forward too. His muscles were well developed and defined and his body was also oiled, reflecting the stagelights strongly and highlighting his musculature. He stopped and stood about 3 feet from the woman, towering over her. He turned his body at an angle so he was facing the woman but not blocking her from the audience's view. He spread his feet apart slightly more than the width of his shoulders and crouched down, putting great tension on his legs, and aiming his angry ejection right at the petite black woman. The two spotlights merged together illuminating them both, and some other lights came on and shown up from the floor toward the ceiling.

Connor felt like a zombie as he walked on stage. He remembered his very brief script: 'When happy birthday begins playing, walk to the woman in the spotlight and plant your feet on the marks on the stage. Then jack off as rapidly as you can and aim for her face and breasts'. He was worried that he could maintain an erection, that he could come at all, and that he could shoot far enough to reach her from where he stood. He barely noticed the other couples, but he figured the man next to her was her husband. Could he perform even with her husband there? He remembered Polly's advice to trust her, and decide to give it his best.

Polly's heart was in her mouth as Connor reached down for his penis. She desperately wanted him to do well both for him and for Sherry. This scene could be the experience that helped Sherry through one of her final blocks, and let her move on to become a woman in blue. And it could also confirm her estimation that Connor could move forward more rapidly in his training too, perhaps faster than any student she had ever instructed.

Connor looked more closely at the woman that was his target. Her skin shown black with blue highlights like a character in a surreal science fiction fantasy entitled 'Sex Goddess 2900 AD.' Her deep brown eyes were wide and excited, and clearly focused on him. Her nipples were so hard that they looked like little black lumps of coal shot through with pink inclusions. Her chest heaved up and down and her abdominal muscles rippled. Her legs were shaking slightly, and the long corded muscles that ran along her inner thighs up to her knees were prominent. He was suddenly overcome by how beautiful and hot she looked. Every other thought left his mind as he felt joy and realized he could best please her by showing her how exciting she was. He began to stroke his cock rapidly.

Polly held her breath as she watched Connor stroke himself faster and faster and crouch a little lower. He began to breathe faster and sway slightly back and forth toward the woman. The muscles in his chest and abdomen and thighs tensed and jerked like he was shivering.

Connor realized he was about to come. He willed his aim to be true and visualized hitting the woman's face. He felt has balls tighten and his legs spasm and suddenly the first stream of come leapt from his cock at a 45 degree angle to the floor. The initial part of his stream went over the woman's head by three feet and was spectacularly illuminated by the lights coming up from the floor. But the rest of the bright white stream fell right across her face and hair, in incredible contrast to her dark skin. His second and third shots hit both her breasts. His last three shots fell right across her face and mouth. She opened her mouth wide like someone catching a thrown peanut and tasted it and ran her tongue over her lips.

Polly exhaled as Connor's incredible ejaculation soared in the lights and dropped on Sherry's hair and face. Sherry smiled beatifically like a beautiful woman catching warm summer raindrops on her face, and her pussy gushed a little. He shot again and again, with volume and placement better than the stage managers had even dared to hope. Polly's heart leapt. She saw Sherry's excitement and joy and her husband's acceptance of it and knew they had made the breakthrough they needed. Connor dropped his hand from his penis and stood breathing very rapidly. His penis was still fully erect and but now he stood tall with his chest muscles pumped up and heaving and his shoulders thrown back, like a victorious gladiator. The lights dropped down and the stage went black. The glass in Polly's viewing room went opaque.

The lights came on low backstage and the ladies in red rushed in to clean things up and begin moving sets for the next act. Connor's two handlers grabbed him by the arm and steered him back to the dressing room. They closed the door behind him at had him stand in the middle of the room. One woman stood up and undid the Velcro back straps of the wrestling mask and took it off, the other kneeled and released his still erect cock from the strapping and the tights. She grinned at him "Sorry I had to strap your gun so tight there. But it sure worked. It looked great on stage." Connor blushed. "I might have to kiss it to make it better!" She batted her eyelashes at him like she had before. His dick still felt as hard as glass! They both began using towels with cold cream and some sort of soap to remove the oil from his body. The standing woman said "Great shooting!" and they both guffawed. "You did us proud. You now hold the unofficial record for long range bombing on our stage!"

It took them several minutes to work the oil off his body. It felt like a standup massage, and it felt good. He saw his tux hanging on a rack nearby. They finished with the cold cream and both gave him a little kiss on the cheek. "Into the shower you go and wash and rinse twice to be sure you get everything off your skin. Edith will be here in a few minutes to escort you back to a viewing room. We have to go prepare another star for the spotlight." And with that they rushed out the door.

Connor adjusted the shower controls and stepped in. It felt great to get clean, and his skin grew flushed and red from the hot water. He was almost through with his second wash cycle when Edith's voice surprised him. "Hi Sailor!" she said seductively. She was leaning against the edge of the open shower stall with one hip shot out suggestively and looking him up and down unabashedly. She had on her lady in red dress, and her face was flushed and she looked even more incredible than he remembered. With her hip shot out the slit in her skirt was held open and Connor could see all the way up to where the garter belt attached to the top of her stockings. He resolved not to let her rattle him so much, and to hold up his end of the repartee, but he also realized he was holding his mouth funny again.

She smiled like a wolf. "We don't have reviews of our plays, but if we did they would probably mention your soaring performance and outstanding range." She laughed heartily He finished washing and began to rinse off. "Seriously, Connor" she continued, "you did great. I know Polly will be proud of you and I could tell that Sherry was captivated!"

Connor was trying to reassert himself a bit with Edith. He finished rinsing and turned off the shower. He faced her directly. He put his hands on his hips as jauntily as he could manage, and expanded his chest muscles. She couldn't help but stare at him. "Who is Sherry?" he asked.

She looked a little uneasy. "Your costar. But I really should let Polly tell you about it." She continued to stare at him as the seconds ticked by.

He finally spoke, "Could you hand me the towel? She startled, and suddenly realized she was staring. She sheepishly handed the towel to him. He began drying his hair, but kept himself uncovered. He twisted his arms and hips left and right in scrubbing motion and hoped she was watching other things move. She was, but she was staring at his abs, not his crotch. She licked her lips while he could not see.

He wanted to share his experience with her, "I could not believe how beautiful she was! When I first heard my cue, I was worried about not being able to stay hard, to get off, or not being able to shoot that far. But she was so damn hot all I could think about was that the best way to show her I thought she was exciting was to hit the target. I focused on her amazing black nipples and the little red and black petals of her labia, and everything just worked out great after that!

"Can I tell Sherry that? She asked. "Sure." he responded immediately. Truth was truth.

She was nervous enough to talk a little more than perhaps she should have. "You really do have good taste, Connor. She is one of the most amazing looking women anywhere, and Polly says she is an incredible person, too. And her husband Dick is quite a physical specimen himself." She giggled.

Connor laughed. "He looks like an NFL linebacker and she looks like a tiny delicate black china doll. He must be 6' 4" and she can't be over 5 feet. And he is so pink and she is so black."

Edith held her tongue to her upper teeth and visualized the contrast between the two, and she realized that Connor didn't know the half of it.

"I'll let Polly tell you more if she chooses to. But I just wanted to tell you I found your performance..." she paused for effect, "... promising!" Connor was almost dressed by this time. He realized that Edith was still winning the repartee exchange.

She looked at the clock on the wall. 'Let's go. Polly wanted me to keep you here a few minutes until she finished her counseling session with Sherry and Dick."

They walked out the stage door and back toward the entrances of the viewing rooms. He realized that the names he had not recognized before on the door were Sherry and Dick. What was the proper etiquette for meeting a guy when you had just shot your wad on his wife in front of an audience?

Edith opened the door to the viewing room and Connor saw Polly and the Admiral, and Sherry and Dick. This viewing room and no couches or clothes hangers, and none of the fancy leather custom chaise lounges, just big comfortable leather chairs facing the glass. Edith walked over to Sherry and began whispering in her ear.

The admiral gave Connor a bear hug. "Well done my boy! The Navy would give you full marks for gunnery!"

Polly grabbed him and kissed his neck. "I am so proud of you! You were magnificent! And you did a real service for Sherry and Dick!" she said.

Sherry walked over and smiled warmly. She grabbed his shoulders and looked him right in the eyes, "Thank you. It was even better than in my fantasy!" She then joined the Admiral, Polly, and Edith in one corner of the room, leaving him and Dick in the other.

He looked at Dick nervously. Dick offered his hand and Connor shook it. Dick spoke first, "I wanted to thank you myself. Sherry was so caught up in the excitement that she was free to let herself go and really experience her fantasy. It gave me great joy to watch her be so thrilled."

Connor saw the three women and the admiral sit down as a group in one set of chairs and begin an animated but quiet discussion, while he and Dick remained on the other side of the room. He still felt sheepish, but he realized Dick shared his enthusiasm for Sherry and pleasing her, and he focused on that "When I read my script I couldn't believe what I was supposed to do. I was worried I wouldn't be able to stay hard, wouldn't be able to come, and wouldn't be able to shoot that far. I was doubly nervous when I saw you and realized you were her husband. But I trusted Polly, and Sherry was so beautiful and so exciting that I just wanted to let her know she was wonderful, and suddenly I was shooting on her!" He realized he was talking like they were two guys that were fans of the same sports team! Maybe that was an accurate analogy.

Dick replied in the same spirit, "She has had that fantasy of a really young guy coming on her for years, but never told anyone. During our training with Polly, she was advised that she had to get all her fantasies out in the open and deal with them, but she was embarrassed to tell me about it. Polly had told me that it was just one of her 'kinks' that needed to be understood, and that I should understand since I had worked through several of my own. She was sure right about that! I told Sherry I wanted her to enjoy it. Polly told her it had to be done in public to really get it out and set her free, and it worked! I could not believe how hard her nipples got when you crouched down in front of her. I knew she was at maximum excitement. Did you know she had a massive orgasm when your first shot hit her?"

Connor laughed in genuine delight, and spoke with unbridled enthusiasm before he thought about it. "No, but I almost had came too soon when I saw her pussy lips! Those incredible little pink and black rose petals almost hypnotized me!"

Dick slapped him on the back "No kidding! Sometimes I get so caught up in them that she wants me to move on to something else, but I could play with them all night!"

Connor realized they were like football fans reliving a big win! Which he supposed really did describe the situation. They were both big fans of Sherry, and if she got excited and was fulfilled that was a win. He realized how much he had already changed. Three weeks ago he could not have even conceived of being in this situation. Much less meeting the husband and liking him! Now he was reliving the experience with him and they both were enjoying it! Connor realized he felt a strong bond with Dick, one he had never experienced before. But part of him still wished he could just spend more time with Sherry!

Polly walked over to him and Dick walked back the other group. Polly motioned for him to sit down with her. "Let's go over how all this made you feel and what it means" she said.

Connor smiled at Polly and leered at her a little and said "Are there any leather chaise lounges in this room? She chortled and punched his arm. "Aren't you a sweet little devil! But seriously let's do the work. Tell me about your experience while it is fresh."

Connor thought back to the moment the script was first handed to him. "When I saw the script I was excited but anxious. Could I perform? Could I come? Could I shoot that far? When I went out on stage I went blank and all I thought of was finding my mark. Then I looked up and saw Sherry in that spotlight! At first I didn't believe she was real! It was like an artist could draw someone that amazing, but all those incredible features would never come together in a single real person. Then when I realized she was real and there and so close to me, I forgot everything else and just focused on her!

Polly asked "Like when you leaned toward the glass in the first play you saw?"

"Sort of, but I knew I couldn't actually make her come from three feet away. But I wanted to let her know how incredibly exciting she was, and I thought the best way to do that was shoot the strongest I could and hit her! The every part of me wanted to just cover her up with my juice, and then it just happened!"

"Sherry told us she really did come when your ejaculation touched her! She was in heaven! Her fantasy was totally fulfilled!" she looked at me with obvious pride.

Connor smiled. "That's what Dick told me! He said he could tell she was at maximum excitement, and then that sent her over the edge! He said it made him so happy to see it."

Polly smiled like a proud teacher of a successful student. "Dick has come so far! He is an amazing man. I hope you and Sherry and Dick can become trusting friends! And since he is sharing with you at that level of trust so soon, I guess I don't need to worry about you guys throwing punches at each other in the viewing room?"

Connor replied enthusiastically. "That's what I find most amazing! We were happily reliving me coming on Sherry like a couple of football fans telling stories about a big game that our team won! I thought about that analogy, and I think it is apt. We are both fans of Sherry, and if she gets off, it's like a touchdown for our side!"

Polly could not contain herself. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged him so strongly I almost could not inhale. "Oh, Connor! You are truly an amazing young man! You have come so far so fast! She paused, and I could see the wheels turning rapidly in her head. It was the same expression my football coach used to get when he thought we could go for it on fourth down and win the game. Polly finally spoke "Are you willing to take a risk to move forward even faster?"

Connor thought. "I'm not sure. What is the risk and what is the return?"

She smiled. "That is the key question, isn't it? The return is that I think you can skip the next several few weeks' worth of object lessons and replace them with just one long and hard one, this weekend. The question is can you really trust me enough to put yourself out there? And do really feel you can completely give Sherry the same trust you give me?

There was something she was not telling me. "What else?" I asked. She gulped.

She continued. "Dick is the wild card here. I know you could devote yourself to pleasing Sherry, and she is perfectly capable of training you. Do you think you can be completely open with Dick? Further, can you and Dick work as a team?"

I thought slowly and carefully. I was certainly surprised at how Dick had seemed so open and friendly with me. He must have what my coaches would have called 'solid and unshakeable self respect'. I never would have believed it just a week ago. I wondered what his 'kinks' were, and how well he has worked though them. What effect would they have on me? I asked Polly.

She looked at me seriously. "Dick has no confidence problems at all, that has never been a challenge for him, but he has had to work very hard on humility and sensitivity. Did Dick mention his kinks to you?

"In passing." I said. "He said that he had encouraged Sherry to be open about her last kink, since he certainly had worked through some. He was proud she revealed this last one and enjoyed it. Has he worked through his?"

"He certainly has! She said. "And he has put them all on the table with Sherry and she has accepted them. That is really one of the key concepts of our philosophy. That each member of a partnership has to be completely honest about their sexual 'kinks" and they have to work through and make sure they can trust each other enough so that each gets what they really need! If this were all in a book, you would now be skipping through about 4 chapters in one session. It took Sherry and Dick several years to work through all their kinks and figure out how to satisfy them in a way they could both accept. We are gambling that they can be open enough with you to communicate all of their work in a few hours, and that all of you can trust each other enough to figure out how to satisfy each of you. Because it is not just enough for you to simply accommodate their kinks! You have to learn how embrace them fully and take true joy in them. And they have to do the same with yours. I think you have a good heart and an adventurous soul and that you can work with them. And I am also betting that they can accept any kinks you may have. The real problem may come later tonight when you almost certainly will discover some kinks you didn't know you had, and the challenge is in how quickly you can accept and own them, tell Sherry and Dick about them openly, and work through them."

I was silent for several minutes. I reached a conclusion. "I think you have to confront these things when you have the chance. If I delay discovering them, I am just prolonging my ignorance and not making any progress at all. In this case going slow is not caution, it is cowardice. One of my father's favorite sayings is that 'A brave man dies but once, but a coward dies a thousand times' and I think that applies here. So let's go for it!

conanthe
conanthe
2,768 Followers