The Women in Blue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said in a high and much exaggerated voice "Say Dick? I want some dick! Doggy style!" He laughed. This must have been some kind of shared inside joke. He looked at me for the first time and smiled, then gave me one of those locker room looks that said 'watch this buddy!'

He positioned his giant cock about and inch from her entrance. Her thin black legs and dark pink vaginal lips looked incongruously small next to the huge bubble gum pink colored cock head. It's not going to fit! He moved forward, pushing aside the pink, red and black edged pussy lips like a diesel locomotive pushing aside the curtain to a voting booth. She drew in a loud gasping breath like my high school girl friend used to as we started down the steepest grade on the roller coaster at the state fair, and he then pushed against her. Her pink entrance distended, then resisted against the large circumference of the head of his cock. Connor observed himself as if from a distance slightly opening his mouth! Suddenly the cock head popped into Sherry and she gasped again. Dick slowly pushed forward until about 6 inches were inside her. But that looked like a little more than half his length. He pulled back slowly and the ring of darker pink flesh adhering to the light pink cock stretched back around it like one of those slow motion films of a ring of milk splashing in a circle when a weight was dropped in it. He began to move in and out faster and faster, but not deeper. He established a pretty fast pace, and Connor could not look away. If anything he leaned forward just like he moved toward the glass during the first play. But this was even more fascinating. Not only the incredible visual effect, but he could hear the slight snick snack slipping and slurping noises of their flesh and their rapid breathing. He could also feel on his cheeks the infrared heat radiating from Sherry's ass and Dick's dick, and smell the now incredibly strong scent of Sherry's gushing pussy.

Suddenly Sherry made a noise deep down in her throat. She sounded like a meowing cat with laryngitis. Her skin flushed and she came violently, and fluid gushed from her snatch onto the leather of the chaise. If Connor's face had been 6 inches closer, some would have splashed on him. He suddenly regretted missing that. A wave of even stronger smell washed across Connor.

Dick paused for about five seconds while Sherry caught her breath. The he plowed into her to an even greater depth. The cycle began again he stroked her regularly and evenly for a while. She came again. He stopped. She caught her breath again, her features almost completely transformed by her lust, and said "You know what I want now don't you boys?"

Dick pulled his cock out of her and she stood up. Sherry stood up too. He stretched out on his back on the chaise and put his hands above his head using the convenient handholds, and pointed his legs toward the foot of the chaise, keeping his legs straight out and close together. His cock stood up like a pink fire hydrant. Sherry climbed over and on top of him and positioned her knees on either side of his hips, facing him, and touched her pussy to the head of his cock. She impaled herself slowly, breathing like a runner, taking in two quick consecutive breaths through her nose and then exhaling strongly once through her mouth. It sounded like 'sniff sniff, PUFF!' She did this until she had almost the whole thing inside her. She leaned over and pressed her breasts against Dick's chest, put her arms on his above their heads, and kissed him deeply. She moved her legs so that her knees were just outside of his and wiggled her ass in delight, and then looked over her left shoulder almost coyly at me. But I was still staring at the spectacle of that cock filling up her little pussy.

"Ahem!" She actually had to clear her throat to get my attention! She once again gave me that incredible 'can you handle this' leer and said in that same high exaggerated voice "Can you work this puzzle, Connor? What should go where?"

She let go of Dick's arms and reached under the sides of the chaise near Dick's knees and pulled out two little extension shelves like the ones restaurants use to make tables bigger. I saw they had foot shaped depressions near the center of each one. Through my fog of sexual excitement and confusion, I slowly did a little projective solid geometry and then had a Eureka moment! I knew what I was supposed to do!

Dick laughed when he saw my expression change to indicate that I had solved the puzzle, and said "Are you ready for a little togetherness, buddy?"

My face blanched, my heart stopped, and I froze my motion but he continued, "because once you get your cock up her tight little ass where she wants it, you and I are only going to be separated by a thin but delightful little sliver of Sherry!'

I heard Polly inside my head saying "good heart and adventurous soul" and my father saying "courage is doing what you think you should do even when it scares you silly" and then I swung my legs over their bodies and put my feet on the two extension shelves. I adjusted my position and moved my feet into the two depressions. I happened to glance at the stylized clock on the wall of the suite's great room. It said 3 AM. So we had 9 more hours to work on their kinks, then six to work on mine! But I had a feeling we might be working on one of mine right now! I wondered what the rest of the night would teach me.