The Women in Blue Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,768 Followers

She motioned for Dick to drop down to his knees and slipped a pair of fur covered handcuffs behind his back and onto his wrists. She moved one of the leather kneelers in front of me, but left Dick kneeling where he was. Then she moved around behind me began caressing my buttocks while she whispered in my ear, "You have been a naughty boy tonight, Connor. You put your tongue in my ass! You put your tongue all over my husband's big cock! You put your cock in my ass and came in me! You are a naughty, naughty boy!" With that final 'naughty' she pinched my butt hard enough to make me jump while hanging in the straps. "You deserve a spanking!" and then she hit me on my left butt cheek with her open hand at least a dozen times, harder than being paddled in junior high. The first few stung, the next three sort of faded out in the storm of emotions and neurotransmitters released, and the last few were more sensuous than painful. I had never experienced anything like it.

She walked around and looked at my cock, which was now beginning to stir. "Oh my! You are naughty, getting harder from a spanking!" she cried. She returned and delivered a similar spanking to my other butt check, if anything a little more forceful. And my cock got a little harder, too. I continued to amaze myself. She then bit my earlobe and whispered, "I am going to have to make an example of you, so my other servants know that they must behave properly!" She then delivered another set of spankings even harder than the others. Time seemed to slow down between smacks, and I heard her slight grunt as she tensed her muscles, then the sound of her arm whistling through the air, then the blow landing on my ass, and the shock wave propagating though my muscles. But instead of feeling and recoiling from the pain I felt it but did not recoil, I accepted it, and watched it excite me. I was in a fog, but my cock was now rock hard, and I was breathing rapidly. Sherry spoke provocatively "Look at you now, hard as you can be. I had no idea you were such a little slut!'

Neither had I! But truth was truth!

"I suppose turnabout is fair play, isn't it Connor!" she said loudly. Then she took the remote control and moved me up higher until my ass was roughly at her eye level as she stood on the carpet. She began to kiss my butt cheeks, slowly circling closer and closer to my anus, finally breathing heavily on it but not touching it. My cock jumped and began to leak a little clear fluid. "Is there no end to your depravity?" she cried. Then she stuck her tongue into my ass and began to lick it expertly, and then probe it deeply. I had never experienced anything like this. I began to whimper. The she delivered another set of spankings, my now greater elevation requiring her to wind up overhand like a baseball pitcher and smack me at the top of the arc of her arm. It only served to excite me more!

She bent down to another wicker chest that was on the floor against the wall near where the ropes descended from the ceiling, and took out some sort of cloth and leather bundle. She turned away from me and put it around her waist like a belt, then pushed it down around her pelvis and tightened some of the straps. She turned toward me and I could see it was a strap on dildoe made of hot pink plastic that contrasted against the black straps that held it to her. It was less than half the size of Dick's cock, but it looked huge to me at this point. She moved around behind me, and then slowly lowered me down using the remote control. She stopped my descent and then stood on her tiptoes, but was only able to just barely touch the pink end against my ass. My cock jumped again. She said "you just can't help it can you?"

She used the remote to lower me very slowly about an inch, and then pushed the dildoe against me again. She moved it around, never quite pushing it in me, until I began to move my ass involuntarily with it. "I am going to give you what you want now slut!" she said, and then thrust it upward past the resistance of my sphincter, and held it. I felt a sharp pain, then numbness, then slight warmth. She began slowly moving it in and out. I adjusted to it quickly and soon found myself wanting a little more. She seemed to sense exactly when that happened, and laughed diabolically. "You know you want it now, don't you slut! Then she lowered me again about an inch with the remote control, and began thrusting deeper until about half of the dildoe was in me. I found that half of it now delivered about four times the sensations. Soon I was very much enjoying those sensations.

She spoke to Dick, "Come here and kneel before me slave!" He did. "You may now lick my pussy! Do a very good job and you may get a reward." Sherry was so turned on by the situation that Dick's ministrations soon made her come quickly with a sharp intake of breath. Sherry whispered, "I have trained you well slave. You may now begin to suck this naughty boy's cock!"

Dick walked over and kneeled in front of me. He was breathing rapidly. He looked me right in eye with another one of those looks that said 'watch this buddy', and then slowly began to lick and suck the tip of my cock. It was a very different experience than having it done by Polly or Sherry. His tongue and mouth were hotter, stronger, and more insistent. Suddenly my cock seemed to grow even harder. Sherry whispered, "Now you are really going to get it, slut!" She thumbed the remote and lowered me about three more inches. Then she began slowly and inexorably sliding the dildoe all the way into me! Dick adjusted to my new height and began taking me all the way into his mouth. Sherry moved forward a half an inch at a time and waited for me to adjust to it, then moved in further again.

Soon it was all the way in, and she stood on her tiptoes again and fully penetrated me, just touching my prostrate with the tip of the dildoe at the end of each stroke. This was nothing like the doctor's office prostate check! I saw stars each time she touched me there! She began thrusting slowly but all the way in and out, and Dick stepped up his efforts on my cock. I began to breathe even more rapidly and push back against Polly as much as I could while hanging in the straps. She picked up the pace and soon was pounding me as fast as she could. I heard a rushing, buzzing sound and experienced tunnel vision, and knew I was about to lose control completely. I closed my eyes and saw pulsating shapes of purple and green dancing behind my eyelids. Then a feeling like a being caught in a huge wave at the beach passed through me, my head tilted back, my toes curled, and I felt myself beginning to pulse and ejaculate! Dick grunted and seemed to suck the life right out of me! I was just on the edge of consciousness and it seemed to go on forever. I realized this must be the same kind of orgasm that Polly had when we both worked on getting her off. It was like a whole new state of consciousness that I had not reached before. I became hyper aware of the smells and sounds in the room. A host of memories scanned by me like a hyperactive and slightly out of focus time lapse film. The buzzing grew louder, and I actually lost consciousness.

When I opened my eyes again, Dick and Sherry were standing on either side of me, each with a hand one of my hips, and smiling at me. Sherry spoke first, "Winked out on us a moment there, Connor. But your 'winkie' stayed awake! She looked down at my cock and I followed her gaze, and saw that I was still just as hard as ever. "I guess we will have to continue to do our duty." I heard Dick laugh, and he ducked back between my legs and began sucking my balls again, gently and teasingly. My hyperawareness and hypersensitivity returned, and it felt like he was individually stimulating thousands of nerve endings. Sherry walked back over to the wicker basket, and held up something for me to see.

It was another dildoe for her strap. It looked to be about one inch longer, but significantly thicker, and orange instead of pink. She smiled deviously and ran her tongue over her lips. "Looks delicious, doesn't it?" She removed the smaller pink attachment and replaced it with the larger orange one. She stopped in front of me so I would have to look at it, making sure I could not miss how much thicker it was. Then she moved behind me and touched it to me, and just waited, not moving! "Tell me what you want, Connor!" she demanded. I got stubborn and said nothing. She touched the dildoe to me and pushed it gently against me, but did not enter me. My body involuntarily moved toward it. "I know what you want, and you know what you want. But you have to say it!" she hissed.

In my mind I said "truth is truth' and then to Sherry said, "I want it!" Sherry laughed. "What to do you want?" "I want you to fuck me!" I said. "More specifically? She asked tauntingly. "Fuck my ass! Now!"

She smiled and pushed it into me just a little. "Naughty Connor is about to get fucked in the ass again!" and she slowly pushed the larger fake phallus into me with steady determination. Although it was only about half again as thick as the previous one, the sensations it delivered were ten times as intense. The extra inch of length meant my prostate almost immediately began to get a continuous pounding. Sherry then seemed to lose her sensitivity to what I was feeling, and got off into her own power, thrusting in and out of me as fast as possible without surcease. Soon another wave washed over me, and I experienced the rushing and buzzing noises, and saw purple and green shapes even with my eyes open. I felt myself coming in Dick's mouth again, and it felt even more intense than before, but I did not pass out. Sherry continued without pause, grunting and thrusting. It seemed like my brain had been rewired, and I was reacting differently. Then I realized I was feeling another wave, and had another quick orgasm! I don't know how many I had, but I experienced them with one part of my brain, and watched the whole process as a spectator, too. Finally I felt like I had climbed a mountain, and was looking into a valley that I had never seen before, and learning a new and important path through the valley and to another place.

I finally noticed that Sherry and Connor had stopped their ministrations, but I continued to shake and rock in the straps like an old style record that was skipping groves and repeating itself. Then I gasped and went limp, and opened my eyes to see Sherry and Dick looking at me strangely. Dick smiled, and said "It took me a long time to learn humility, and even longer to learn to enjoy it! You did it in two hours!" They helped Conner down and led him into the bathroom and into the shower. They helped him wash off, and Sherry shampooed his hair. She took him to the bedroom while Dick took a shower. She laid his head on a pillow, and said "It is 8 AM. We are all going to take a little nap, until about 11 when brunch should be delivered. Try to get some sleep."

Connor was in a trance. He noticed Sherry lying down next to him, and then Dick on the other side of him, and then he fell sound asleep, feeling comforted by their sandwiching touch.

Seemingly only five minute later, Connor was awakened by the smell of food, and he realized he was ravenously hungry! The midnight snack cart had been replaced with a brunch cart, filled more sparkling water, orange juice, hot scrambled eggs, toast, cantaloupe and strawberries, and Connor noted, fresh pineapple. They put on thick warm cotton robes that were hanging in the bedroom and sat at the table, working on the plates they had filled for themselves. They laughed and fed each other, and felt completely at ease. Connor would have never believed it even two weeks ago!

Soon they felt some of their energy restored. Connor realized it was almost noon, and it was time to begin working on his 'kinks' as openly and honestly as he could. He now knew that he could trust Sherry and Dick completely, and that they would do everything they could to help him through it. If felt like serious business, and he realized that it was. As he inventoried what he needed to work through, he suddenly remembered what Polly had said to him only yesterday when all this began about the benefits of taking risks here. Finally getting her horrible joke, he repeated her words aloud, "...replacing many separate object lessons with one long and hard one." Sherry and Dick had kept their sense of humor too. Sherry adopted her shocking and challenging tone and said, "Connor, do you think we have something here that you need to face."

She put the word 'face' in 'air quotes' with her hands. After a brief pause, all three of them laughed, and then Sherry reached over and opened up Dick's robe. Connor blushed bright red, and thought to himself, "in for a penny, in for pound." The learning was about to start again! Big Time!

conanthe
conanthe
2,768 Followers
12