The Naive Young Man

Story Info
A young man is used by a group of mature friends.
13.4k words
4.54
63.9k
77
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
albert1er
albert1er
444 Followers

My name is Rob, Rob Hayes. I'm twenty three years old and I work in the City of London for a well known Private Bank as a Financial Planning Manager. That is to say I look after high net worth individuals and advise them on tax planning, Inheritance Tax mitigation and investing to protect and grow their wealth.

I graduated from Oxford Brookes University with a degree in Accounting and Finance then after Uni I moved to London where I now live, with the help of my parents, in a nice one bedroom apartment in Hoxton, . I'm a member of a local gym that I do try to frequent but only when I can be bothered.

My parents are quite wealthy. My father is a Consultant Surgeon at one of London's top hospitals and my mother is a Barrister at what is known as Bars Magic Circle in Brick Lane, London. They live in Virginia Water, Surrey and my father is a member of Wentworth Golf Club.

Although I had quite a few girlfriends at University I was always rather quiet and shy. They tended to make the first move. Nothing, however, developed into anything serious and although I think I'm a good looking bloke the girls used to say I was a bit 'wet'. They said I reminded them of Hugh Grant from the movies Four Weddings and a Funeral and Notting Hill. I suppose with my floppy brown hair, blue eyes and boyish looks I do resemble him a bit and I do tend to say 'bugger' quite a lot.

I'm just over five ten tall, slim with a trim waist. My previous girlfriends at Uni always said I had the cutest bum and a great sized cock. The problem was, they said, I didn't know how to use it.

Not being particularly outgoing I hadn't managed to get a girlfriend or even go out on a date while I'd been in London.

It took another year of studying at work until I was signed off to enable to have my own client bank.

One day I had to visit a Mr and Mrs Scott to review their investments and also to advise them about adding to their portfolio.

Mr and Mrs Scott, Daniel and Heather, lived in a sumptuous three bedroom penthouse apartment in Landmark Place, London Bridge.

When I arrived the apartment took my breath away. I thought it must have been worth in excess of ten million pounds.

When I met Mr and Mrs Scott it was she who also took my breath away.

He was thirty nine years old, tall, slim and classically good looking. She was thirty six years old, about five four, slim with superb breasts, a slim waist and her arse was amazing especially encased in tight blue denim Rag and Bone jeans. She was beautiful with long dark hair to her shoulders, bright blue eyes and perfectly white teeth framed by the most succulent lips I had ever seen.

We sat at their dining table and reviewed their investments, their attitude to risk and I found out that they wished to top up their Self Invested Personal Pension along with a sizeable investment to their portfolio.

Dan Scott worked in overseas sales and he would be out of the country for about ten days so I made an appointment to see them in a fortnights time.

Two weeks later I was back in their apartment with my recommendations.

Dan was wearing chinos and a pale blue polo shirt but Heather seemed to be dressed far more glamorous than last time. She wore a tight bodied sundress in white with white heels. She looked stunning.

I could feel her eyes on me the whole time I was there and a couple of times I caught her staring. When I looked back she just smiled and continued to do it. I was sure her husband would say or do something but it seemed he was oblivious to it all.

Fortunately they agreed to my recommendations and we concluded the paperwork.

Work carried on as normal for the next week or so until I received a phone call from Mrs Scott who asked if I could pop by as she had some questions to ask me.

I said I would visit them the following late afternoon.

Next day I rang the buzzer and was told to go up.

When Mrs Scott opened the door I almost gasped audibly. She invited me in and my eyes couldn't leave her arse that was clad in a tight black leather skirt that came to just above her knees. I could see she was wearing stockings by the line up the back of them. On her feet she wore classic four inch shiny black heels.

It wasn't until she turned around to bid me take a seat on the sofa that I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra underneath her cream silk blouse.

Nervously I sat down and inquired if Mr Scott would be joining us.

'Oh no, Dan is working away this week. I just have some questions about the paperwork you sent us, particularly regarding my pension fund. I'll just go and get the file.'

I heard her stockings rasp together and the leather of her skirt creak as she stood. My cock was starting to swell.

'Ah, here we are,' she said as she sat beside me and handed me her pension file.

Our thighs were touching as she leaned in to look at the file and to ask a question about how her investments were distributed.

As I went to explain I could feel her left hand on my right thigh. I tried to ignore it and carried on talking.

She moved it higher up my thigh and I paused to clear my throat.

Further up her hand slowly moved. I could feel my cock getting harder the nearer her hand was to the top of my thigh.

She asked another question just as her fingers stroked along the side of my balls.

I stammered out a reply, wondering what was happening.

'Can I ask another question?' she said.

'Su...sure.' I replied.

'Can I fuck you?' she asked as her hand went straight onto my hard cock and she palmed it over my suit trousers.

'I really do think you want me to?'she teased.

I moaned softly as she stroked me through my pants.

'Bu...but what about Mr Scott. I ca..can't. It's no...not allowed.'

'Oh don't worry about that. We're not going to tell anyone and Dan doesn't mind sharing. If you know what I mean.' she said with a salacious grin.

She took the file from me and laid it on the coffee table before turning towards me and peeling my jacket from my shoulders.

'You look rather hot!'

Next my tie was undone and eased off.

She went to my trousers and undid the button before easing down the zip. Before I knew it they and my boxers were round my knees and she was stroking my bare cock, cooing about how big and hard it was.

Heather looked me in the eyes while taking her hand from my cock and undoing the buttons of her blouse.

Soon she was bare breasted and I couldn't take my eyes off her glorious tits with their plump erect nipples.

'Oh Rob. I'm super horny today!'

With that she stood and hitched her leather skirt up to her waist to reveal a shaved wet pussy glistening with her juices and her black satin garters that hung from her suspender belt.

She straddled me and took my eight inch cock in her fist then rubbed the head up and down her lips before slowly impaling herself.

I groaned in amazement as I felt her velvety walls slide down my cock, gripping it.

'Kiss me!' she ordered.

Her lips fell to meet mine as we kissed open mouthed, her tongue seeking out my own.

She ground her pussy down onto me.

'Oh yes, So good Rob.' she said when she broke the kiss. 'Please, suck my nipples while I ride you.'

I took a large teat in my mouth as she slowly rose and fell on my throbbing cock.

'Bite it darling. It makes me cum. That's it harder. Oh fuck yes!'

She sat flat on my cock making jerky movements as I sucked and bit her nipple.

'Oh God yes. Cumming baby. Don't stop. Oh fuck!'

I felt her juices on my thigh as she nuzzled her face into my neck while she caught her breath.

'Mmmm, that was lovely for starters. Now let me fuck you properly.'

With that she began to rise and fall on me as if she was riding a horse. Soon our thighs were slapping together as she fucked me harder and harder.

'Mrs...Oh god...Mrs Scott. I...I'm going to cum.'

'Yes baby. Fill me with your seed. I'm nearly there too.'

I groaned then grunted as my spunk flew out of my cock and filled her hot pussy. Just then she squealed and her orgasm took her as she put her lips on mine and thrust her tongue in my mouth as she came.

Still sitting on my cock she looked me in the eyes.

'Oh baby. I wish Dan could have been here to see that!'

She must have seen the puzzled look on my face.

'He loves to watch.'

I was stunned.

'He also likes to join in. He particularly likes to suck a young guys cock to make it nice and hard for me, He;s orally bisexual. What about you Rob, have you ever sucked another mans cock?'

She began moving her hips to and fro as she continued.

'We would love to get you flat on your back as I sat on your face and Dan sucked your cock. How does that sound?'

From her motions and the way she was talking I could feel I was getting rock hard again.

'Maybe you would like to suck him. Would you like me to force you to suck his cock while I rode you?'

I moaned and began to thrust up into her.

'Mmmm, I think you like that idea.'

She fucked me again until we both had huge orgasms.

As I was about to leave she grabbed me for a final kiss.

'We'll be in touch.' she whispered in my ear.

That night in bed I thought of nothing else but having a threesome with them although by the morning I had decided I couldn't go through with it.

A week later she rang me and asked if I fancied going over the following night. I made a poor excuse and said I had something on.

A few days later she rang again and again I made an excuse not to go.

A couple of weeks later I had a message to ring some potential clients with a view to taking over their existing portfolio. The message provided me with their name, address and telephone number.

The address was Phillimore Gardens, Kensington. I knew some of the properties in W8 could sell for in excess of thirty million pounds.

I made the call and spoke to the husband John. I made an appointment to see him and his wife Roberta in two days time.

It transpired that their original financial advisor had moved to Australia and they didn't take to the new bloke they were transferred to.

I found out that Mr and Mrs Scott had recommended me.

I was correct about their house. It was detached and stood three storeys high with a roof garden.

John Rogerson was sixty one years old and he had been retired for over five years. He was about five feet six tall with thinning hair and a wiry body.

Roberta, his wife, was fifty eight, probably five feet eight without shoes. She was a slim woman with nice sized breasts and her honey blonde hair came to around her shoulders.

John was dressed very casually in a pair of blue jeans and a checked shirt whereas Roberta looked the epitome of a head teacher in her twin set and pearls.

The meeting went well and I booked to return in four days time with my report and a couple of recommendations to their existing portfolio.

At the next meeting John was again dressed casually but I thought Roberta looked very smart in a cream silk blouse, a pleated dark blue skirt that came to just above her knees. This time she was wearing three inch cream heels rather than the brown flats she wore at my last visit.

We again sat at their kitchen table in their huge kitchen and I went over my recommendations. Questions were asked and answers given until it was finally agreed that they would like me to take over the running of their investments.

John said he would get us all a drink and went to the kitchen for a bottle of Nyetimber Rose Prestige Cuvee which Roberta said was her favourite.

We drank the chilled champagne and chatted idly. I asked about the house when John told Roberta to give me a tour as he had a couple of calls to make and said he would see me later.

Roberta gave me a tour of the house then told me that it wasn't all it seemed.

'Like a lot of people in London, we are not allowed to extend our property so we've had to excavate downwards. Would you care to see?'

I told her I would love to so we took the stairs down underground where I was surprised to see an indoor pool, sauna and workout area. She took me along a corridor where we entered a home cinema. I was very impressed.

As we walked back along the corridor she stopped at another door.

'This is our playroom. Would you like to have a look?'

I said 'of course' and she led me into a dimly lit room with lilac walls and a huge brass bed with a purple rubber sheet on top of the mattress.

She awaited my reaction.

As I turned to say something she walked up to me and put her arms around my neck before leaning in to kiss me.

I gasped and tried to pull away.

'Don't be silly Rob, we're safe here.'

'Bu...but what about your husband.'

She responded by slipping off my suit jacket and throwing it over a nearby chair.

'Heather speaks very highly of you.' she said as she peeled off my tie.

My mind was in a whirl as she led me to the bed and pushed me down on my back.

Soon she was on top of me kissing me passionately.

I felt her take my hand and suddenly my wrist was shackled to the bed out to my right. Before I could respond she had taken my other hand and cuffed it out to the left.

'Wha...what are you going to do to me?'

'Oh you really are a naive young man aren't you? I'm going to fuck you of course!'

She started to undo my belt and I felt my zipper descend.

My shoes, socks were soon off then my trousers and underwear drawn off.

'Heather did say you had a nice cock.'

Next she took a pair of cuffs and secured my ankles together which in turn were attached to the bottom of the bed.

'Look we can't do this. I mean what about John. It's not right.'

She looked at me and slowly unzipped her pleated blue skirt and let it drop to the floor.

'Heather said you had potential and by the look of your cock you certainly have.'

I looked down my body and my cock was rock hard.

By now she had discarded her blouse and was standing by the bed in a cream silk quarter cup bra. A broad cream silk suspender belt with cream silk stockings and tight cream silk panties. She slipped her panties off to reveal a very wet, bald pussy.

She climbed up on the bed and straddled my thighs while she stroked my cock.

'Wh...why are you doing this?' I asked.

'Well my husband does have a very small cock and quite thin too. So when Heather told me she fucked you and you hadn't put up too much of a fight she said you would be perfect for our group.'

She must have seen consternation in my eyes.

'Let me explain. We are a group of, shall we say, like-minded people who are fortunate to have the means to enjoy an alternative lifestyle.'

'You mean you are swingers?' I blurted out.

'Ha ha. Heather said you were a naive young man. No we're not swingers per se. We don't go trawling the internet looking for strangers to have sex with. We are all good friends who like a bit of a change that's all. John's cock can't satisfy me vaginally but Dan's can for an example.'

I must have looked shocked but I was still rock hard as she stroked me.

'John is fine if I fancy some anal sex and the other women think he is very good with his tongue. There are several couples and a few widows but we need another man to help us out, so to speak.'

She shifted position so that my cock was pointing up at the entrance to her pussy. She then peeled back my foreskin and rubbed my bare bulbous head between her lips before sliding down on me.

'Oh God Rob, I think you are bigger than Dan. I hear you were invited to their place for a threesome but you didn't go. What was up? Were you frightened of what might have happened to you?'

She just sat there on my cock and looked me in the eyes.

'I..er...just...er...' I garbled, not knowing what to say.

'Yes, Heather said it might be because Dan wanted to suck your cock. Maybe you didn't like the idea of sucking his? Is it a masculine thing? Do you think it will make you less so? I bet you thought a lot of Heather sitting on your face while Dan sucked you, didn't you. I bet you even wanked over sucking his big hard cock.'

I blushed but said nothing.

That's why they thought we would be the perfect couple to show you the ropes.' She looked at me tied up and giggled.

Just then the door opened and in walked John, naked with his rock hard five and a half inch penis bouncing in front of him.

'Ah, I see you've started without me!'

He climbed up onto the bed and placed his knees under my armpits.

'Heather thought you might need a bit of encouragement,' said Roberta as John ran his leaking cock over my face.

'No John. Please. Don't do this,' I begged.

'Be a good chap and open wide!'

.John, please. I've never...Oh!' Roberta had tightened her pussy walls around my cock causing me to groan.

That's all John needed as he slipped his tool into my mouth.

It felt strange, Pliable but hard, velvety almost.

'You can suck me if you like.' he said as if I did it all the time then he moved it in and out of my mouth.

'That's it. Use your tongue as well. Oh yes!'

Roberta sat still on my cock squeezing it ever so often with her cunt muscles as her husband fucked my face.

He was really fucking me, then after a lot of moaning he grunted and I felt a string of cum enter my mouth.

'Swallow it!' ordered Roberta as John pulled his cock out and the next two shots hit my cheek and my chin. The next just dribbled out onto my chest.

He climbed off the bed and left.

'See that wasn't too bad was it?' said Roberta as she leaned forward and licked her husbands cum from my face as she gently began to ride me.

'Oh Rob. I think you will be a very good addition to our group if you join us. It will benefit you too as you will pick up many more clients with large portfolios to look after.'

Both things peaked my interest. Sex with lots of mature ladies and lots of commission for me.

Roberta was really riding me now and moaning constantly.

'Oh baby boy, I'm going to cum on your big hard cock. Oh yes!'

I wasn't going to be far behind.

'Fuck, yes! I'm coming baby. Oh God. Yeeessss!

I erupted seconds later while her tight pussy walls were milking me as she came.

'That's it darling. Give me your cream. Fill me up.'

Roberta flopped forward then rolled off me to lie on my outstretched right arm, my still hard cock popping out of her slick cunt.

We lay still for a minute in a post coital dream like state before she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

'Good boy!, she said with a smile.

She started to kiss my neck as he manicured fingernails crew circles on the inside of my right thigh. My cock started to throb.

Her sharp fingernails were such a turn on as they headed up my thigh especially as by now she was sucking on my right nipple.

I moaned as she gently nipped it with her teeth and was now raking her nails on my balls.

She took hold of my cock and as she gently masturbated me she leaned up and kissed me, forcing her tongue into my willing mouth.

'Time for me to fuck you again young man,' she whispered in my ear before she climbed back on top of me, my cock easily sliding into her soaking wet pussy.

This time she sat up and undid her bra unleashing her C-cup breasts with what must have been nearly one inch nipples.

'Mmmm, that's better, now where were we? Oh I remember, I was going to fuck you, wasn't I?'

And fuck me she did.

When we dressed and went back to the kitchen John was sitting at the table waiting for us. It felt strange how normal everything felt after fucking his wife and him having fucked my face.

'I've just spoken to a friend of ours, Celia Green who would like you to call around and see her. She is with the same firm as we are and she's not happy with them either.'

He handed me a slip with her name, address and telephone number on so I thanked him and told him I would ring her that evening.

albert1er
albert1er
444 Followers