The Wonderful Adventures Of Miss K: Luck Be A Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
289 Followers

When she felt Miss K press her hips flush with her ass and swirl around her insides with her hard dick, Tracy clamped down even harder with her rectal muscles, trying to twist the skin right off of Miss K's dick. She felt the shaft expand inside of her, the tip feels bigger and softer than before, making her anticipate Miss K's cum. The first shot of cum inside of her felt like it hit the back of her stomach, making her eyes jump open in surprise, then felt the rest of the load shoot out right by her kidneys, feeling some of it ooze down the sides of her rectum. She felt the warm fluid inside of her slosh around inside, she felt go glad to finally feel a part of Miss K left inside of her forever that her pussy began to moisten even more, the sensitive flesh almost driving her to cum simply from the breeze. A few flicks of her clit from Miss K's teasing sent her over the edge again, making her bit her lips and tighten her legs as her hips bucked up and down, riding the wave and the last few drops of cum from Miss K's dick.

"Mmm," Tracy purred as she came down from her cum. "It feels so good to have your dick inside of me."

Miss K gently eased herself out of Tracy's ass, then tapped her dick on her ass before bending down and giving Tracy a bear hug from behind. "Thank you so much," she said before giving Tracy a kiss on the cheek. Suddenly, Miss K darted away, plopping down on the couch in a huff.

"What's wrong, K? Tracy said, running off after her.

"You didn't touch my tits or check out my ass. You must think I'm girl enough for you, Trace?"

"Yes I do."

"No you don't," Miss K said in an annoyed tone. "Prove it."

Tracy tugged on Miss K's arms to open them, then opened up her suit jacket to bare her breasts. As Tracy bent down to nurse on a nipple, Miss K wrapped her fingers out Tracy's springy blonde curls, cooing in pleasure as she felt Tracy trace out her areolas with her tongue. When Miss K pulled Tracy over to the other breast, Tracy began to nurse on it too, slowly sucking and lapping at Miss K's hard nipple. Tracy's free hand was attached to the other breast, squeezing it as she let the hard nipple trace out a pattern on her palm from her ministrations. She laid back and enjoyed the sensation of having her breast milked by Tracy's mouth, wishing they were filled with something other than silicone so she could flood her mouth with sweet milk. She moaned as she felt Tracy bat around one nipple with her tongue, then the other, tickling her areolas with the spit that flicked off. She lift up her hips when Tracy tries to slide her hands under them, letting her lift up her skirt and play with the cheeks of her ass, massaging them in her hands.

"Honey, I'm getting you a call girl," Miss K blurted out.

"Why, hon?" Tracy said as she rubbed Miss K's breasts. "Still think you're not enough woman for me? Well, I think so," Tracy continued, flicking Miss K's nipples with her thumb. Then, she reached down between Miss K's legs and grabbed her semi-hard dick, and said, " as well as more than enough man for me. Relax!"

"But I don't have a pussy for you."

"I could eat your ass."

"Hmmm…I dunno," Miss K said as she sat there thinking to herself. Then she got up on her knees on the couch and spread her legs a bit, allowing her asshole to peek out. "Do it then. Eat my ass like you would eat my pussy."

Miss K raised up a bit to see Tracy kneel behind her bottom, then felt her caress her balls. She then felt Tracy's tongue lick the inside of her ass cheeks, letting the drying moisture each her nerves. As she was doing this, she had her fingers flick and pinch at the tip of her dangling dick, treating the ridge on the top of her cock like a clit. Tracy began to lick around her asshole, taking care to avoid it, while she pinched off the ridge on the tip and rubbed it between her fingers. She then felt Tracy grab her butt, spread it and rim her asshole itself, making her dick twist as she felt the spit cooling right on her ass. Little by little, she felt Tracy's tongue concentrate on her ass, punctuated by a hard smack on her ass that make her flesh juggle. As Tracy continued her ministrations in her ass, she felt the tip of her friend's tongue just slip into her ass, eliciting a gasp from her. While she felt Tracy twist and pull her tip with her fingers, she felt Tracy's tongue slip into her ass deeper and more often.

Soon, she felt her ass get tongue fucked, tickling her prostate as her tip was being teased by Tracy's educated fingers. Some more fingers replaced the tongue on her ass, stimulating her prostate more as she felt her tongue lick up and down the crack of her ass, then back around her asshole. She felt a cum coming on, and she grabbed onto the couch, holding on her stability. When Tracy felt Miss K's tip swell in her fingers, she got down under her and sucked on the tip, jerking her dick in her hand until she felt her friend's body stiffen up. Miss K then let the cum ooze out of her, the watery spend collecting in Tracy's mouth, much to her delight. She felt Tracy rub the rest of her cum onto her lips, then felt her climb up on the couch next to her.

"Hey! I thought I should get all of you, so I thought I should share," Tracy said with a smile, Miss K's cum still on her tongue and in her cheeks.

"Sure," Miss K said before pulling Tracy into a deep tongue kiss, swapping spit and cum as both of them held onto each other's heads. As the two separated, they both swallowed the cum in their mouths and smiled at each other.

"That was different," Miss K said to herself. "I've tasted my own cum before, but not swallowed."

"Don't sweat it. It was just a spur of the moment thing," Tracy said right before putting a kiss on Miss K's cheek.

"Hey, it did come from me, right?" Miss K said with a giggle. She then got off of her knees and sat down on the couch, pulling Tracy next to her with a hug. "Anyway, that's enough. Let's just sit here and cuddle. Besides, you're so soft…"

"…And you're so strong, even for someone with hips and tits" Tracy said with a kiss on the cheek. "But let's just sit here. I just wanna hold you."

"You too."

Silence descended on the hotel room, the lights of Vegas flickering through the windows off in the distance as the two ladies held each other, content for the rest of the night with body heat and their own thoughts.

***

Questions? Comments? E-mail me at the link below.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
289 Followers