The Woody Agency for Modeling Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary scanned over the documents and signed and initialed where she should. When she was through, Sandy showed her to the dressing room and told her that she should change into a pair of jeans and a blouse that was layed out.

"Mr. Wood wants some shot in this outfit to begin with. Roland will ask you to change into other outfits as time goes along. If you have any trouble, come and get me, and I'll help you if I can."

"Thank you Sandy."

Mary looked at the clothes that were laid out, then started to remove her own clothes. Suddenly the door opened and Sandy came in. "I'm sorry, but Roland said to make sure you didn't wear a bra. He wanted the soft look."

Mary nodded and Sandy left.

Mary continued until she was standing in her panties and bra. She pulled the jeans up and fastened them. The fit rather tight, covering her thighs and ass, she looked in the mirror and thought "Not bad." She unhooked her bra, an easy thing since it fastened in front and let her breasts hang free. At her age, they still stood up as they should, no gravity problem. She picked up the blouse, noticing how sheer it was and put it on. Her nipples were clearly visible through the material. Her nipples hardened when she thought about anyone she saw, would be able to see her breasts. It didn't matter, she came to be photographed for a test shoot to get a well paying job and she was ready for it.

She opened the door and walked over to Sandy and told her, "Well I'm ready."

"So you are. Very nice indeed." Sandy led her to a room on the other end of the building and opened the door. Roland motioned her in saying, "Come on in Sandy. Is the 2 o'clock ready?"

Yes, Roland, here she is. Roland this is Mary, Mary, Roland."

Mary extended her hand and Roland took it, asking "Ready for the shoot, Mary?"

"Yes, but I am a bit nervous."

"Okay, all you have to do is relax, think of the camera as a lover, make love to it. Let you inner soul shine through. Let me see the inner self, Mary."

He took Mary to a brown soft couch in the middle of canopies, and light's he told her to sit down for a minute, then checked his light meter, the angle of the canopies and then he reached down and unbuttoned the top two buttons on her blouse, pushing the blouse open a bit, letting her cleavage show to the point that her breasts could easily have fallen out of it.

"There, let's get started."

He picked up his camera and started to click.

"Smile for me, pout, lick your lips, flip your hair, lean forward and kiss me."

Mary did as she was asked and then he said "Let it flow Mary, just move and strike a pose, think of something sexy and give me the look."

Mary moved on the couch as she worked for the camera.

Roland said, "Okay, Mary, go change into something sexy for me."

Mary thought that would be easy, Roland was a very good looking man. He was about 5'10" to 6' tall, long black hair, a chiseled face, and the same for his body. He wore tight jeans and an open shirt that showed his muscular chest, and he had beautiful steel blue eyes. It was easy to be sexy for him. She was being sexy for Roland instead of the camera as he had suggested and her nipples were hard as rocks during the session. She knew that they would stand out in any of the photos he had taken showing her upper body.

Mary went into the changing room, and looked through the clothes. She shed her jeans and took off her blouse. The door opened and Gerald walked in.

"Hello, Mary, how's it going?"

Mary was standing there, in just her panties and she couldn't believe that he had just walked in, but she thought to herself, "This is probably normal. He didn't seem to think there anything abnormal."

"It's going great, Gerald. I'm looking for something to change into for the next session."

"There is some lingerie over there. When the girls use it, we either throw it away or they can keep it. It's all new, take you pick."

"Thanks Gerald"

Mary walked over to the box that he had pointed out and bent down to see what was in there. Gerald Wood watched as she bent over, stretching the panties she had on to the limits over her beautiful young ass. She did actually have some wonderful tits. They were full ripe and very nice nipples. He wondered what it would be like to have his cock buried in the ass that he was looking at. He watched as Mary picked through the things in the box. They had bought a group of things, mostly from Victoria's Secret. They were different bras and panties, usually sheer, that showed off their bodies.

Mary couldn't believe what was in the box, but she did see almost every thing was labeled with Victoria's Secret. She picked out a matching bra and thong panties and slipped the bra on, adjusting it in front of Gerald, then hesitated when she realized that she was going to have to take off her panties to slip into the thong. She stood there for a few minutes and Gerald said, "Nice choice, Mary. I think the photos will be fantastic. We send some of the photos to the company and sometimes they will pick out a model from those."

It didn't look like he was going to leave, so she just pushed down her panties and kicked them off. Then she stepped into the thong and pulled it over her hips, turned to the mirror to see what she looked like and realized that she looked almost nude. She adjusted the thong and made sure it was properly in the crack of her ass, then picked out a pair of 5 inch heels and put them on.

"How do I look, Gerald?"

"Great, Mary, I'm sure that Roland will get some great shots of you. You're absolutely beautiful, I think we will be able to work with you."

Mary walk back out the door into the photo studio, and Roland said, "Great Mary, let's get some shots over here, sit on the hope chest."

Mary walked over to the hope chest, sat down and again Roland went through some of the basic of setting the lights for his camera.

"Sit, back straight, feet flat on the floor, and your elbow on you right knee. Sit with your legs open so I can get a shot of both the bra and the thong."

Mary sat up straight and arched the small of her back letting her breast push out a bit and her ass cheeks flex.

"Now, give me the sexy poses, you did before. You know what I want."

Mary started to pose for him, enjoying the feeling of looking beautiful for the camera.

"That's it, very nice, yes, turn your head that way, oh yeah, pouty, very good Mary. Lick your lips show me how beautiful you are. Okay stand up, turn around, yes, curl your shoulders in, flex your ass cheeks, let me see it. Very nice."

Roland stopped and said. "I think we have enough for the test. Are you going to do any nudes for the test?"

Mary hadn't really thought about it, but she knew that probably she should to get the work.

"Sure Roland, I can do that."

"Okay, go put on a robe, and I'll send in a makeup artist. I'm going to take a break, but I'll be ready in 15 minutes or so."

Mary went into the dressing room and sat down. She was a little nervous about the nude pictures, but the way it had been going she knew it was a legitimate business so, she thought, "I can't let this opportunity go," She stood and undid the bra and pulled the thong down over her thigh. She kicked the heels off and the she took a short robe off the hanger and put it on. The door opened and an older man, a bit overweight, with a beard, came over to her with a satchel in his hand. Sit over there, he pointed over to a chair that was like a barber's chair and she walked over and began to sit down. "No, before you sit down, lose the robe, girlie." Mary stood back up and took her robe off and sat in the chair. The makeup man, Roger, looked at her face, put a little makeup where it had worn off, then said, "Very nice, do you do your own makeup?"

"Yes, sir."

"You don't have to call me sir, my name is Roger."

She smiled at him and said, "Roger, my name is Mary."

Mary felt a bit strange, sitting in a chair, absolutely naked before a man she had never met before, but she again thought, it's all part of the job.

Roger took his time and used body makeup on her body, making her glow soften, he brushed her breast with the powdery substance, her shoulders, he belly, then asked her to stand and he brushed her ass also. Then he asked her to sit back down and he applied red lipstick to her.

Once he was done, he said, "Now, open you legs a little, Mary, I want to make sure that you are properly shaved." Mary opened her thighs a bit and he said, "Very good, but wait just a minute." He picked up his brush and dusted the sides of her pussy, covering the signs of the morning shaving.

When he finished, he said, "Okay, you're ready. From now on you can come in and I will apply all your makeup, if you are going to do nudes." He kissed her on the cheek and left the room. Mary looked up at the clock and then put her heels back on, picked up her robe and held it closed as she entered the studio again. When she walked in Roland was talking to Gerald. Gerald said, "Well I'm glad to see you're doing this Mary. I think this may be the ticket for you. When you leave tell Sandy that you did nudes and she will double your pay."

He walked over and sat down. Roland told her to sit back down the same way she had been before she left. She walked over to the chest and sat down.

Roland checked the lights and corrected them to a lower level and then said "Okay, sit just as you were, heel on the floor, legs spread wide, and let the robe fall between your legs, so it cover's your pussy."

She did as he asked and looked over to see Gerald staring at her grinning. She looked back at Roland and he started to take pictures.

"That's it, baby, very nice, wet you lips, turn your head quickly, open you lips a little that's it, open the robe a little, that's it, a little more Mary, very nice."

Mary had opened her robe enough that her breast had come into view of the camera. Her nipples were already hard, and the flash from the camera made her even more excited, she let her hair fall in front of her and then snapped her hear up, making her hair fly wide, and she looked seductively at the camera. The camera continued to fire while she was doing this. She looked at the camera, fire in her eyes as she heated up.

"Lose the robe, Mary."

She took the robe and pulled it free and tossed it aside, sitting up, her back arched at the small of it, her breast pushing forward, the nipples pointing at the camera. With her legs spread, she knew her pussy was open for all to see, but she didn't care, she felt beautiful and alive.

"Flex your ass, Mary, let me see the muscles" she clamped her muscles tight and her ass tightened and looked rounder than it normally was. She also realized that her pussy was opening. She looked at the camera and pursed her lips and licked them slowly.

"Now stand up and show me how proud you are, show me how beautiful you are."

Mary stood and looked at Roland and then over to Gerald and she posed with her legs spread slightly as the camera whirred away, she ran her hands over her hips and up her sides, stopping to cup her breasts and as she looked directly into the lens, her mouth opened and the hair fell forward on her face. She turned to let her ass show to the camera, turning her upper body back to let the camera get a shot of her breasts as she stood, her as pushed out, and her breast jutting out nipples hard a rocks.

Roland walked over to her, laying his camera down and told her "Those were fantastic, Mary. Enough for the test shots."

Mary was hot as hell, and she said, "Thank you, Roland." Her breath was coming in fast breaths. He took her in his arms and kissed her on the lips. She returned his kiss, here tongue entering his mouth, dancing with his tongue. She felt his hands on her body, they caressed her ass, then moved up to hold her breasts.

"You're beautiful Mary, I enjoyed taking the pictures. I hope they hire you, I'm sure that we will work together well. Maybe you should go thank Gerald for giving you the opportunity."

Mary walked over to where Gerald was and said, "Thank you, Gerald. I enjoyed it so much."

"So did I Mary. Let's see how the proofs come out and then we can talk again."

She leaned over and kissed him fully on the mouth, then she felt his tongue touch her lips and she opened her mouth and he ran his tongue in. She was standing naked in a room with two men and she had kissed them both and not even thought much of it. She stood up straight and didn't bother to dress as she went into the dressing room.

She dressed and prepared to leave. She had put on the thong and bra that she had worn in the shoot and kept what she had worn for the day. She went back into the studio, watched as the two men were talking the when they noticed her she walked over and asked about Janna.

Gerald said, "When we call you, let's make an appointment for Janna as well, so she can come and discuss her options with me."

Mary thanked him and went to see Sandy. Sandy said, "How'd it go?"

"Went great, Sandy, Gerald told me to let you know that I posed nude also."

"Okay, can you wait for a few minutes? Have a seat."

Sandy prepared her check and when she was done went down the hall and had it signed and then handed it to Mary.

"Gerald told me to make it for $1500.00. You must have made an impression on him."

Mary took the check and thanked her, saying, "I will look forward to hearing from you." She couldn't believe that she had made $1500.00 but if she got paid more just for kissing the boss, she definitely didn't mind that. She couldn't wait to talk with Janna and tell her. Things were looking up. Her mind focused on Janna, she thought to herself "I can't wait to see her when I get home.

Roland and Gerald watched when Mary left the room, and then Roland said, "I can't wait to fuck her, she's hot as hell. She's very good with the camera too, we may have a real find here, Gerald."

"Yes, I know, she looked very comfortable sitting there with me looking at her cunt lips and smiling as you shot her pictures. And that mouth, I bet she can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch."

They laughed, but both knew that they probably would end up with some of her ass before too long. The didn't need to rush it, but they each had the stirring of a hard on.

Mary took a cab, cashed her check at the bank, deposited $1000, and then went to Macy's and walked into the woman's department. She picked a white teddy for Janna, and a blue one for her. She took a cab home and thought how nice it would be to go to dinner and a bar tonight with what was left of the other $500.. She couldn't wait to get home.

When Janna got home she had quickly taken a shower and waited for Mary to come home. She was sitting on the bed in an oversized tee shirt, when Mary turned the key in the door, Janna heard it and ran to the door. When Mary appeared they embraced and Janna said, "How'd it go Mary?"

"It went fantastic, Janna, here." Mary handed her the box from Macy's. Janna opened it, oh'ed and ah'ed then said, "Thanks, love." She leaned and kissed Mary.

"I made $1500.00 today, Janna, can you believe it?"

"That seems weird Mary. What did you have to do?"

"Just the normal, I had my picture taken by a professional photographer. That's all I did."

"Porn pictures?"

"No, I did some nudes, but no porn."

"Damn, girl I need a job like that."

"I asked Gerald about you and he said when he called me for another shoot, he would make an appointment to talk to you."

Janna grinned like a Cheshire cat. She and Mary held each other again. "I still have some money left after buying the teddy's so…..why don't we go out on the town, my treat."

"Tomorrow is my day off, so that sounds good to me, if you're sure you can afford it."

Mary pulled out what she had left of the $500.00 and showed it to Janna, "I think I can handle it."

Mary looked into Janna's eyes and then she leaned forward and kissed her, Janna kissed her back and their tongues began the dance of passion.

Janna said, "Let's go out later. Let's celebrate your good fortune now."

Janna helped Mary out of her skirt and blouse, looked at the sheer thong and bra, then pulled her shirt over her head. Mary pulled her thong over her thighs, then undid her bra and tossed it aside. They hugged each other and Mary marveled at the great feeling she got from feeling her breasts mash against Janna's. She reached behind Janna and took her ass cheeks in her hands and squeezed them. Their tongues twirled around each other, each tasting the other's saliva. She felt Janna's hand go between her thighs and touch her pubic area. She let her legs open a bit to allow Janna access to her pussy. Her hands went from Janna's ass to her breasts and she tweaked the nipples as they continued to kiss. For the second time in less than 24 hours she was making love to another woman, and she was really enjoying it. They broke their kiss and Mary said, "Let's lay on the bed, I want to eat you."

Janna moved back to the bed, still holding Mary's hand, then she lay down and spread her legs, Mary climbed between them and looked at Janna and smiled as she lowered her head and let her tongue lick at her friends clitoris. Janna moaned and put her hands on Mary's head, grinding her pussy into her face.

"Lick my pussy, sweetie."

Mary pushes her face as deep into Janna's pussy as she can get it, her tongue digging deep into her roommate's pussy. She feels her face and even her nose covered in the wet that is coming from Janna's pussy.

"Mary, that feels so good." Janna put the heel of her feet on Mary's back, letting her have better access to the treasure she is enjoying. Mary moves her hand underneath Janna's ass and her middle finger finds the opening to here friend's ass. She slowly pushes the finger into her ass, moving her face up and taking Janna's clit in her mouth. She sucks on the clit as Janna moans and begins to tremble, then she feels her body go limp as the juices cover her tongue and lips. Janna's legs lay wide open and her feet move back to the bed, as she continues to caress Mary's hair. She moves her hand down and Mary kisses her fingers, Janna feeling her wet face as she does.

Mary looks up and smiles, her face covered with her friends juices. "I enjoyed that, my love."

"So did I Mary." Janna took Mary's hands and pulled her up the bed so she could kiss her. Their lips met and they kissed deeply. Janna began to move down Mary's body, slowly she moved to Mary's breasts and began to suckle them. She moved down Mary's body, moving herself between Mary's thighs. She moved them wide open and began to lick up one side and down the other, making love to her very good friend. Her tongue flicked at Mary's clit and it began to move very quickly on the tip of it. Mary groaned and spread her legs wider as she enjoyed the feeling on her clit. It didn't take her long before she started her orgasm and flooded Janna's face and tongue with her fluids. When she had finished they lay together and embraced. Occasionally they kissed each other and Mary told her about posing today, and how it had turned her on and how she had wanted to come home to her. Janna kissed her when she said that, and said, "Mary, I love you."

"I love you too, Janna, I really do."

About an hour later, the got up, cleaned up and got ready to go to dinner. When they came home later, they made love again, fell asleep and when they woke they made love again, it seemed they couldn't get enough of each others bodies.

The phone rang at 10:00 and it was Sandy.

"Hello, Mary, can you come in today? Roland wants to do some more nudes and Mr. Wood would like to meet your friend. He can see her at 12:30 and your shoot is at 1:00."

"Yes, Sandy, we'll be there. Bye for now."

When Mary hung up the phone she told Janna about the conversation and said they had to get ready. They hugged and giggled, happy with their new found fortunes.