The Woody Agency for Modeling Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The walked into The Woody Agency together, Mary introduced Janna to Sandy, and she told Janna to sit down and she pointed Mary to a room down the hall and said, "Go and see Roger, he's waiting for you."

Mary went down the hall and walked into the room Sandy had pointed out. Roger said, "Hello, how are you today?"

"Doing great, Roger."

"Lose your clothes and sit down."

Mary could never believe that the people were always so casual about her getting naked for them, but she took off her clothes and sat down for him. He took his time with her face, then her body, finally telling her, "Spread you legs, Mary."

She let her legs open and Roger said, "Well see you didn't shave this morning, I'll have to correct that for you. The camera picked up anything even something that minor."

She watched as he picked up some wax, and started to put it on the areas she usually shaves. She felt a bit strange, with this man working so close to her pussy, but she kept telling herself, it's all part of the job. As he was first putting on, then pulling it off quickly, she thought he had brushed her pussy on purpose, but she thought no, that can't be true, just my imagination. When he was done, he brushed her pubic hair and said, "Well I guess you're ready, Mary, and I must say, you look very nice today."

Mary felt so wicked, she had sat while he brushed her hair, put makeup on her face, her body, waxed her bikini line, and then brushed her pubes. She started to get into the mood for photo's again, she felt absolutely beautiful and she shined as she put on the robe that Roger had given her, then walked into the dressing area.

While Mary was preparing walked into the dressing area, Janna was ushered into Gerald Wood's office. He stood and offered her his hand, stating, "You're as pretty as Mary had told me you would be. I am very pleased with that. Do you have a portfolio?"

"Damn", she thought, "I forgot it."

"It was so late when you let me know, I didn't have time to prepare it. I'm sorry Mr. Wood."

"No problem, Janna, I'll see it the next time you're here. Why don't you stand up and let me look at you." Janna stood and slowly turned around, smiling at Mr. Wood, when she faced him again. "Very nice, Janna, very nice indeed. Call me Gerald, by the way."

Gerald Wood, couldn't believe his good fortune, this was another beautiful woman, and what an ass. He wondered what it would fell like having those cheeks in his hands as he fucked her.

"Has Mary told you about us, Janna?"

"Yes, she has Mister Wood, sorry, Gerald."

"Would you like to set up a test shoot, then?"

"Definitely, Gerald."

"Would you have a problem posing in the nude?"

"No, Gerald."

"Can you pose this afternoon."

"Yes, I believe so, I'm not working today, but I did have a date for later."

"That's okay, maybe we can call you soon, it's up to you."

Janna thought a minute and said, "I want to do the photo shoot, I have to think about my future."

"That's the girl. Go tell Sandy that you have to fill out the forms and that Roland will shoot you when he's done with Mary. She'll tell you what to do before you see Roland. Happy to have you aboard Janna."

Janna's face beamed as she went to talk with Sandy. She filled out the papers and then Sandy sent her to see Roger.

While Janna was busy with Gerald, Roland had called Mary into the studio. There was a large bedroom setting, with lights around it and over on the side was an office setting and the lights were out on it. Roland shut the lights off on the bedroom scene and turned them on in the office scene. It was a mirror image of Gerald's office and Mary thought that was interesting.

"Hello Mary," Roland walked over to Mary and pulled open her gown. "Very nice, I see that Roger did his usual work. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Roland, I'm ready."

He handed her a turquoise, short halter polo dress. It had an elastic back to keep its shape, but it left little to the imagination. She took off the robe and put the dress on, and moved over to the set. There were buttons on the top but she didn't bother to button them. Her breast filled the dress top out and the cleavage was magnificent. He told her to sit on the edge of the desk, with her legs apart slightly and to start posing for him. She did as he said and began to get into it, moving her head tossing her hair, looking directly into the lens, wetting her lips, flaring her nose with wide breaths.

"Pull your top down so we can see your breasts, Mary, that's it baby."

"Now, spread your legs a bit wide and pull the hem of your dress up."

Mary hesitated, and asked, "What are we doing, Roland?"

"I want to see your pussy, Mary."

"I didn't agree to that."

"What?"

"Gerald said normal nudes."

"These are normal, when is the last time you looked at Playboy? Fuck it, if you're too much of a prude, we can stop where we are."

"I'm sorry Roland, I guess I wasn't thinking, I'll do as you ask."

Roland had crossed another bridge on his way to having her right where he wanted her.

"Okay, then pull your dress up and show me that pussy, Mary."

Mary did what she was told, but the photo's weren't going as well as they were, so Roland stopped what he was doing and walked over to Mary.

"Look, seems like you lost that loving of the camera, don't be shy, it's only me and the camera."

He took here chin in his hand and kissed her, she opened her mouth and his tongue entered, swirling with her tongue. She felt his hand on her breast as they kissed and her arms went around his shoulders. When they broke the kiss, Mary said, "I'll do better Roland, I promise."

Roland stood and began to set the lights again, "Take the dress off, Mary, maybe that's a problem, we got better picture yesterday when your were completely nude.

Mary stood and removed her dress. Let's move over to the bedroom scene. He shut off the lights and turned them on in the bedroom area. The bed was covered in black satin and Roland told her to get on the bed. She loved the feeling as she moved her body on the sheets. He positioned her as he wanted her on the bed and then stood back and began to shoot. Mary started to work again, her mind on Roland, the beautiful man he was, and she started to look sexy again, she moved as she should, wetting her lips, moving her shoulders and flipping her hair, giving him the wanton look of a whore, the look that he wanted. He told her to get up on all fours and arch her back, she did this and again gave him the facial looks he wanted. He told her to lay back on the pillows and then he arranged her hair to fan out over the pillow. He took some more shots and then stopped.

"Do you want to go further, there is more money to be made, Mary. You're beautiful and there is always a need for beautiful women in the nude."

"What do you mean, Roland, what do you want me to do?"

"Right now, just spread your legs and let the camera make love to you."

Mary felt so sexy, she thought and she opened her legs.

"That's my girl."

Roland moved close and took some pictures of her that she was sure focused on her pussy, but she had made mind up to do it, so she was ready.

"Put the bottoms of your feet together, with your legs spread."

Mary did what he asked and she could feel her pussy lips spread open and he clit began to get hard. She moved her hips a little as the flash kept going off. She felt herself getting wet, but didn't care. He wanted picture of her pussy, so she would let him take them. She started to breath a bit heavier, and this didn't go unnoticed by Roland, or Gerald who had joined them, keeping in the background, in the darkness away from the lights.

"That's it baby, make love to me, move your hips let your cunt open up for me."

Mary moaned as the flash went off. The she felt a weight come on the bed, and opened her eyes to see it was Roland, and he was climbing between her legs, he kissed her and she kissed him back, then she felt his cock slide into her, and she wrapped her legs around his back and welcomed him into her body. Roland worked his cock into her pussy, and began to slowly move his hips as he began to fuck her. Gerald had known this time would come, but he didn't think it would be so fast. His sweet new model, was getting fucked for the first time only a little over twenty four hours since they had first taken photos of her. He knew he would have to wait his turn, but he knew that he would have a chance at the beautiful pussy. He couldn't wait to see the photos that Roland had taken today, the ones yesterday were great. She would be a valuable asset to his new business. She would definitely be a delight to his clientele. He wondered how long it would take Janna to get into the swing of things.

Mary felt so nice as she enjoyed having a cock buried in her pussy for the first time in months. She hadn't wanted to cheat on her boyfriend, but she got so turned on by the camera that when Roland was there, she welcomed him. She ground her pelvis into him as he fucked her, she was moaning in the throes of ecstasy and she was loving it. "God, Roland that feels so good, so very good."

Roland knew as he was photographing her that she was ready, the way her hips were undulating, the wetness that her pussy was showing the camera. It felt good to have his 7 inches buried in the babe, and he was working her, enjoying how her body was responding. He knew Gerald was there, he heard him come in and he knew he always got the first shot at the new ones. This slut had been special, she actually was letting him get some fantastic pictures for the agency. This was just a fringe of the job. He knew this girl could go places if she worked at it.

His cock worked in and out of Mary's wet cunt, until she started to grab his shoulders and then she screamed out an orgasm and he let his own cock explode inside her. His cum splashed against the walls of her vagina and he relaxed. They lay together for a few minutes, then he said, "I guess you need to clean up so we can do some more photos, Mary, unless you want me to photograph you the way you are."

They laughed and Mary jumped up and said, "Hang on a minute." She went to the restroom and washed up and then thought, "Damn, the makeup."

When she stepped out of the restroom, she said, "I think my makeup need touching up."

"I'll call Roger."

Gerald spoke up from the darkness and said, "How's the shoot going, Mary?"

The voice startled her and she jumped, "I didn't know you were here, Gerald. When did you come in?"

"Just after you moved over to the bed, I know Roland made some good shots, until he got off track."

Mary knew he had watched them make love, but what the hell, she thought, it didn't really matter anyway. She said, "Yes, we certainly did get off track there." She sat back on the bed, allowing them both a clear view of her just used cunt. She put her arms on the bed behind her and looked up as Roger walked in.

"Damn you Roland, Mary, sit in that chair and open your legs, let me see what I can do."

Mary went to the chair and sat on the edge, the spread her legs so Roger could dust her. "I don't know what I'll do with the lips of your pussy, they're still swollen. Can't you wait to have sex until you're done with the shoot?"

Mary smiled and said, "I'm sorry, Roger." She kissed him on top of the head as he dusted her.

"There, I think you can go on." Mary leaned to him and kissed him on the lips. "Thank you, baby."

Roger smiled as he walked away, he knew his time was coming with Mary, Roland had started the ball rolling and his place in line was assured, his mouth had watered every time that he worked with her pussy, but he knew enough to bide his time. He also thought about the woman he had been working on, her friend Janna, although he had yet to see her pussy, he knew she was beautiful also, and figured that Roland wouldn't take long to break her in. His time with her was coming also. He enjoyed working for the Woody Agency, the fringe benefits were fantastic, and the profits they were turning were unbelievable.

As he walked back into his makeup room, Janna was as he had left her, sitting in the chair, covered in a robe. She looked beautiful, a true Nubian beauty. The dark skin, the dark eyes, the nice breasts, and that ass, what an ass she had.

"Well, I guess your ready, Janna. I hope your shoot goes well. Mary's is going very well, I just had to adjust some makeup on her. Do you two live together?"

"Yes, we do, we're roommates, and friends, we have known each other for six months now."

"Where do you live?"

She told him the address, then said, they would like to move, but they couldn't afford it right now.

"Looks like that is about to change, Janna. I think times are going to get better."

After Roger had left the studio, Roland told Mary to lay on her front and he started to take pictures again. Mary was quite relaxed and she did just what he wanted her to do.

"You have a different look, Mary. Looks like a satisfied look. Nice look for the pictures though. Sit up and cross your legs and put your hands above your head. The pose for me a little."

Mary did as she was told. She knew in this position she probably was showing an open pussy again, but it didn't matter to her. She did feel good, she had just been fucked for the first time in months and she loved it.

Roland told her to get on all fours facing away from him, and to look back over her shoulder. She did and she felt her pussy open again for the camera. The shot some more pictures and then he said, you can go get dressed, we're done for today, I've got another appointment.

Mary scooted off the bed, kissed Roland and thanked him for taking the pics and the went over to where Gerald was sitting, leaned over and kissed him, letting her tongue enter his mouth. She told him "Thank you again, Gerald, I hope you enjoyed the show." She reached down and felt his cock. "I guess you did." She walked into the dressing room, picked up a robe and went down the hall to the makeup room to get her clothes. When she opened the door, she said "Are you ready, I think he's about ready for you Janna." They embraced and kissed as Roger watched. He noticed the look on Janna's face as her mouth opened and let Mary's tongue into her mouth. He thought, "So, they are more than just friends, I must tell Gerald about this."

"Good luck Janna, I'll wait for you."

Janna left to talk to Sandy, and Mary took off her robe and started to dress. Roger watched as she bent down and stepped into her panties, pulled them up and then picked up her bra, she looked at him and took her time, to position her breast into the bra cups, and straightening them before she looked at him and said, "Would you hook me up, Roger?"

Roger stood behind her and hooked her bra for her. She pulled on her jeans and fastened them then put on her blouse and turned to leave. "Thank you for everything, Roger."

Roger wondered if she would say that after he blew his sperm into her mouth, but he just smiled and waved as she walked out.

While she was waiting, Gerald came out of the studio and asked her to come into his office. She followed him into his office and he closed the door.

"What do you think so far, Mary? I can tell that you're getting into it by the way things have been going with the photography. Also, the way that Roland was fucking you, I guessed that you were enjoying yourself."

"I'm sorry, Gerald, I just got carried away. I do thank you so much for the opportunity that you have given me."

"Then why don't you show me just how much you appreciate it."

She stood and walked over to Gerald, he turned in his chair to face her and spread his legs open, giving her an indication what he wanted for a thank you. She leaned over and kissed him and then kneeled down in front of him, what the hell, he had already seen her fuck Roland, seen her wide open pussy and he was paying her big buck for posing for the agency. She looked at him and rubbed the cock she felt through his trousers.

"Mary, I think you're going to make a lot of money with the agency, and it looks like you're about to take a step to insure your future with us."

Mary was willing to do anything to further her career, and if sucking Gerald's cock would help her, then she would give him the best blowjob he's ever had. She had his trousers unzipped and she fished his cock out of his pants. It was only about 5 or 6 inches, but it was still soft, although she wouldn't let it stay that way for long. She put the head into her mouth and began to suck on it. It tasted like he had already cum, then she thought about him watching her get fucked and thought "He must have jerked off while he was watching." Her mouth started to move on his cock, feeling it expand in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head, feeling her lips spread open a little more to accommodate his size. She began to taste the precum from his hardening cock. She moved, trying to make him cum quickly, her mouth making slurping sounds, the little squishy sounds that are made when sucking cock. She loved to do this, it always made Sam, her boyfriend back home happy. She thought of him now as she sucked Gerald's cock, she remembered the first time that he had blown his load into her mouth and how she had pulled back and a shot had hit her face. Gerald opened his pants and pulled his balls out, she held them in her hand as she continued to suck his cock.

"That's good Mary, suck my balls, beautiful."

She took his cock from her mouth and moved down and sucked his balls in. She was able to get both of his balls in her mouth and she felt him stroking his cock as she did. She sucked his balls for two or three minutes then he said, "Okay, suck my cock again, I need to cum."

She put his cock back into her mouth and started moving faster, then she felt him expand and she knew it was ready to happen. She was still surprised by the first shot. It shot directly into her throat and then she realized the amount that he was pumping into her mouth was tremendous. She must have swallowed three or four times, and each time her mouth was full when she did. She kept sucking on him until he started to soften and his cock slipped from her mouth. She sat back on her feet and looked up at him. "Did you like it?"

"Oh, yes, Mary, I loved it."

He began to put his cock back in his trousers, and she watched. She started to stand and he handed her a check. "This is for today's shoot, Mary. There's a lot more for you to make, if you want to."

Mary looked at the check and saw it was for $2000.00. She couldn't believe it, all she did was pose for about an hour or so. She loved the business she was in.

"I would like for you to join me. I've been invited to a party for some of our best customers and I would like to show you off. Is that okay with you?"

"I'd love to Gerald. When and where?"

"I'll send you the details, but it's this Saturday evening. I will send you an outfit to wear, something that will show off your body. You may end up with a large contract from this party."

There was a knock on the door and Roger walked in, Mary still on her knees before Gerald, with her check in her hand.

"Thanking him for your check, Mary?" Roger chuckled.

Mary stood and said, "Yes, sweetie, that's exactly what I was doing."

Roger laughed as Mary got to her feet, "I'm glad you're becoming one of the family, so quickly, Mary."

Roger and Gerald watched as she left the office and closed the door behind her. Roger knew that it would be his time soon. "Well Gerald, did she thank you properly?"

Gerald rubbed his crotch and said "Oh yeah, she thanked me very nicely." They both shared a good laugh then started to discuss Janna.

"You know Gerald, I think they may either be lesbians or at least they are having a relationship. I saw them kissing very passionately today, not the usual way for women that are just friends."