The Woody Agency for Modeling Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
343 Followers

"We may be able to use that, Roger. Maybe I should go in the studio and ask if she would like to accompany Mary and I to the party Saturday night. Just think of the money to be able to sell the services of Mary and Janna together, if they are sexually involved."

Roger left and Gerald walked into the studio, and watched as Janna was posing. She was already being photographed in the lingerie, and he heard Roland say, "Well, Janna, have you decided to do the nudes?"

Janna thought about it and said, "Yes, Roland, I want to do it, if it will help my career."

"Then, go in the dressing room, and I'll call for Roger to come in and touch you up."

Janna said, "Hello Gerald" as she walked by on her way to the dressing room. She had on a set of white bikini panties, and a bra, both sheer enough that Gerald didn't need imagination as to what her breasts and aureoles looked like and after she walked past he looked longingly at her ass the material of the bikini had stretched wide across the beautiful ass of his black model.

Janna went into the dressing room, and she pulled off her bra and panties. She had posed and knew the photos showed her nipples and if he had photographed her bottom, that he had seen her pussy through the fabric. She then remembered the money that Mary had received yesterday and she became more brazen and decided that posing nude would be no problem, after all, she had been almost naked in the lingerie anyway.

Roger walked in with his little bag and told Janna to open her robe, her breasts hung nicely, not too low, and she had a beautiful ass, very round he loved that. He looked at her pubic area and knew he had to wax it a little to slow the problem with the camera. He asked her to shed the robe, and to wait for a minute. He dusted her and then said,"I'm going to have to wax your bikini line, doesn't look like you shaved this morning and it'll show on camera when Roland takes the pics." He told Janna to sit on the edge of a chair he pointed out and spread her legs a little.

Janna sat on the edge of the seat and spread her thighs, allowing his access to her pubic region. He put the wax on smoothed it and then pulled it free, leaving her bikini line well defined, but smooth and with stubble. She smiled to herself, looking at him as his face was so close to her pussy. She knew he could smell her pussy and she was happy she had touched it with a little perfume this morning.

"Okay, Janna, time to get your picture taken."

Janna stood up and grabbed her robe and walked back into the studio. When she came into view, Gerald asked, "Janna, Mary has agreed to accompany me to a party Saturday night where we'll see many of the people who hire models. It would be a great opportunity to show off your wares. I was wondering if you would care to go with us. Could be some good jobs come out of it."

"Gerald, I think I've got to work Saturday night, but I'll see."

"Janna, think of your career, it's up to you, but I think if you don't go, you'll be missing an excellent opportunity."

"I'll talk it over with Mary and let you know, Gerald. I'm sure I'll be able to work it out."

"I hope so, I'd hate to be disappointed. I'm trying to help you Janna."

Janna nodded and went to Roland and he said, "Are you ready?"

"Yes"

He worked Janna the same way he had Mary starting her with her robe on and then working it off her body, until the camera looked at her naked body. He made sure he had some good shots of her pussy, and her beautiful body. He wondered as the camera clicked just what her pussy would feel like. He looked forward to fucking her.

Janna sat back on her hands as Roland told her to cross her legs underneath her. She knew that her pussy was open for him to see and then she remembered Gerald and when she looked up she saw him behind Roland staring at her. This excited her and she spread her thighs a little more, knowing that her pussy had opened and when she move her head back she made sure that she moved her ass up a little more, letting them both see more of her pussy. They finished up and as she moved her ass off the bed, Roland took her in his arms and kissed her, his hand dropping to her ass as he did. She picked up her robe and walked over to Gerald.

"I'll see you Saturday night, darlin'"

Gerald smiled and bent over and kissed her his tongue parting her lips. She kissed him back and then left to go to the dressing room. When she walked in she dressed, in the white bra and panties that she had worn in the previous shoot and went to see Sandy. Gerald was there and he had signed a check which Sandy handed to Janna. She had been paid $1500.00, the same amount that Mary had received yesterday. Mary took her hand and they walked out together, saying goodbye to everyone.

When they got in the cab, Mary and Janna started giggling and showed each other their checks. Janna told Mary that Gerald had asked her to go with them Saturday night. Mary was happy as hell, and she kissed Janna passionately. "What about your job, though?"

"Doesn't matter, I don't make this much in two weeks, or more depending on tips, and this was only an hour or two."

They were looking forward to the party Saturday night.

As soon as they entered their apartment, they were all over each other, they took off each others clothes and began to make love. As she licked her friends pussy, Mary thought about how much she loved Janna, and how much they had gone through lately. She didn't mind getting fucked or giving a blowjob to Gerald today, but she was much happier now, in the arms of her best friend, with her face buried in her pussy. She moved her hips as she sat down on Janna's face, opening her pussy wide for the welcome invasion of her roommate's tongue. Her fingers held the lips of Janna's pussy open as she licked as deeply as she could, her nose at the same time enjoying the scent of her asshole. She sat up quickly and burst into orgasm, grinding her cunt against Janna's face. As she came back to reality she buried her face again, licking pussy and flicking against Janna's clit. She felt Janna tremble as she started her orgasm, and cleaned the bodily fluids from the pussy before her. They rolled off and took each other in their arms, enjoying the close feeling they had begun to feel. As they lay in each other's arms, Mary told Janna about what had happened to her today. She explained that the sex had been good with Roland, but when she was sucking Gerald she only thought of keeping him happy. She said, "I know that's partly why I got a check for $2000.00 today and if that's all it takes, I'll suck him off any time he wants."

They laughed and took a shower together before they went out to party that night. They spent the night together, dancing with some guys now and then, but always going back to one another. Janna said later that evening, "I agree with you Mary, if those guys want a little pussy, I'll give it to them too. The money is too good to let go." They partied until 3, then they went home and crashed. They finally awoke in each other's arms at 2:30 the next day. They realized it was Saturday and knew they were going to a party in a few hours. They were a bit hung over from the partying last night, but it would go away by the time they had to get ready.

(to be continued)

whbonney
whbonney
343 Followers