The Woody Agency for Modeling Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers

Bobby put his cock back in his pants and looked at Mary. His sperm covered her face and stuck in her hair as she lay there with her legs spread and Natalie still licking her cunt. He went over and sat down knowing that Natalie would continue licking the model’s pussy until she pushed her away.

Natalie didn’t want the ride home to end.

Janna dialed the phone and heard, “The Woody Agency for Modeling”.

“Hello, Sandy, this is Janna, can I speak with Gerald please?”

“Hold on a sec, Janna.”

There was a pause as Sandy turned the line over. “Gerald Wood”

“Hey Gerald, this is Janna.”

“Janna, how’s the shoot going?”

“I guess it’s going okay, We’ve got a break, and then another shoot. Gerald, I’ve decided to talk with Art about the other job.”

“Great, Janna. I know he’s a pain, but he pays well. I hope you get it.”

Janna smiled, she wasn’t worried about getting it, she just hoped she would also get the job. “Thanks Gerald. I’ll call you tomorrow.”

“Bye, Janna.”

“Bye, bye.”

After she hung up the phone, she went to see Bill and she sat back on the table and said, “You may have to work on the makeup for the second shoot.”

Bill looked at Janna’s pussy and said, “Guess you enjoyed that one didn’t you? Let me get you ready again.” Bill picked up a wash cloth and put it in steaming water, then told Janna, “This is going to be very warm.” He put the wash cloth to her pussy, and let it lay there. It felt so warm and Janna enjoyed it.

She smiled at Bill and said, “That feel’s good, Bill, I’m sorry I messed up the makeup.”

“With this type of shoot, I was actually expecting you, Janna. Actually I knew it, because I was watching the end of it, and I thought you did very well.”

“Then you watched me masturbate, Bill?”

“Yes, very nice, Janna.”

He picked the washcloth off Janna and dried her off, then put on a little powder to stop the shine from the lights. His hand stayed on her pussy as he told her, “If it happens at the end of this shoot, if you want, I’ll be here for you before I leave for the day.”

“Thank you, Bill, I may be back, those fucking lights get me worked up.”

Janna put on a robe and went back to the set.

“Welcome back Janna. Take off the robe, and lay on the bed, as if you’re asleep, then slowly wake up and realize you’re horny and put your hand to your pussy and masturbate for me.”

Janna thought, “Right to the point, she want’s me to finger fuck myself again for the camera.”

Janna took off her robe, handed it to Jeremy and went to the bed and went through the routine, posing as she went along and finally masturbating to an orgasm for the camera. The lights stopped and then most everybody left the room. The door opened and she looked up, Art walked into the room and sat on the bed next to her.

“Went well, didn’t it Janna?”

“Yeah, Art, very well.”

“Are you ready for a discussion? If so, put on some clothes and come up to my office. No need to walk through the lobby like that” he laughed, and he left again. She got up and went into the makeup room. Bill asked if she needed to be freshened up, and she nodded. She climbed up on the table and he went through the routine again, except he didn’t put any makeup back on her.

“Bill, I’m going to go talk to Art about another job, the first time he interviewed me, both he and Melvin were together, but now I’m going to have to meet him in his office. Where is it?”

Bill shook his head and let her know where his office was. “Be careful, baby, he gets a little kinky sometimes, and if you don’t do what he wants, he could blackball you. Then your modeling career would be shot. Just be careful. Especially since he is not with his brother. If you ever need a friend, let me know, I’ve been around for a long time and I can help sometimes.”

“Thank you, Bill, I’ll be okay.”

Bill shook his head as she walked out the door and headed for Art’s office. She walked to the elevator and went to the top floor, then found Art’s office and told his assistant that she was there for an interview. Art appeared in a minute and helped her through his door.

“Hold any calls, Betty, I’m going to be tied up for a little while.”

“Yes, Mr. Lipton”, Betty knew how he was going to be tied up. He had been tied up with her before she was hired, and now and then, she goes through it all again, luckily her husband doesn’t know about it, but she needs the job and it’s a problem she has learned to live with, after all she does get paid much more than most secretary’s do.

Art locked his door as they entered the room, “I’ve got another shoot, for you Janna, and the way you have started, I think you can do it. It’s with another model, but the same photographer and crew. It pays about twice what you received for this one, but I haven’t made my mind up on the model yet. I’ve already got the male model.”

“Is it porn, Art?”

“Actually yes, Janna, but I think you can do it. It will only be stills. We don’t do movies here. This shoot will be only stills, about an hour’s work and you’ll make good money. Do you think you might be interested?”

“I think so. I can always use the money.”

“The only thing that is left, I want you to show me how much you want the work, Janna.”

Art undid his belt, unzipped his pants and unbuttoned them. “Are you ready to show me, Janna?”

He was taking his pants off and he said, “Help me with my shoes, slut.”

Janna walked over and kneeled down and helped him take off his shoes and socks. He dropped his pants and she helped him out of them, then he unbuttoned his shirt and took it off.

“Take my boxer’s off with your teeth.”

Janna got his boxers in her teeth and pulled them down, They smelled of sex and were wet from his cock. When they pulled over his hips, they fell in a heap at his feet. She started to pick them up but he told her, “No, with your teeth, Janna.” She leaned down and grabbed them in her teeth and looked up at him. Crawl over and put them with my pants. She put her hands down and crawled over to the chair and dropped them with his pants.

“Now, let’s go into the bathroom, I’ve got a shower in there.”

She started to stand, but he said, “First take off your clothes and then crawl into the bathroom.”

Janna stood and took off her clothes then went back to her hands and knees and followed him to the bathroom.

He pointed to the shower and told her to get in. She did as she was told and he said, “Tell me you want a shower, slut.”

He stood before her, and she was looking at his cock. It was still soft. “I said ask me to give you a shower.”

“Can I have a shower, Art?”

“You can do better than that, slut, ask me for a shower.”

“May I have a shower, please.”

“Please sir!” he commanded.

“May I have a shower, please sir?”

She watched as his hand didn’t go to the water valve, but instead to his cock. He aimed it at her and his bladder started to empty. She jumped as his piss hit her first in he breasts, then he moved it up to her face. She closed her eyes and said “What are you doing?” but as she was talking the piss went into her mouth and she let it back out, spitting it on the floor of the shower. Her mouth was salty and she heard him say, “Open your mouth Janna, I’ve been drinking all morning waiting for this.”

The force of the stream hitting her made her keep her eyes closed, but the stream was hitting her lips and she opened her mouth to get a breath and his aim was good, because his piss filled her mouth and she just left her mouth open, worrying if she closed, that she would have to swallow. For thirty seconds his piss continued to splash on her face, lips and in her mouth, then it subsided and she felt him put his cock between her lips and he said, “Now, suck me off.”

Janna began to moved her head over his cock, making him hard, wanting to remove the taste of piss from her mouth and he grabbed her head and helped because he used her like her mouth was a cunt. He fucked her hard and quick. It didn’t take long and he blew a load of cum into her mouth and she had to swallow, but luckily it was cum and not piss. He held her head while his cock softened and then he pulled it out of her mouth.

“Take a shower, slut, you smell like piss.” He turned and left the bathroom and Janna quickly stood and turned on the water. She washed and let the water clean her mouth trying hard to get the taste and smell of his piss off her. She started to cry, but instead she relaxed and said to herself “To hell with it, at least I got the job, I hope, but this bastard is a fucking freak. I’ve just got to watch him, and be careful.” When she finished her shower, she dried and went back into Art’s office. He was already dressed and on the phone.

“Yes, Gerald send me a contract, and we’ll pay her $8,000.00 per scene. I think we’ve worked out the details. She just stepped back into the office. I’ll be sending her home now.”

Janna put on her clothes while she listened to him, then he hung up the phone.

“I guess you heard. You’ve got the job. I’ll keep you in mind for the next one. Kiss me and then you can go.”

She walked over and kissed him, pushing her tongue into his mouth, knowing she didn’t have a toothbrush with her, hoping she still had the flavor of piss in her mouth, but she didn’t.

“Did you enjoy your shower, Janna?” he laughed.

“BASTARD!” she thought to herself. “I did, Art” she said to him, then walked over unlocked and opened the door, she waved as she closed the door behind her. She wondered when Mary would be home tonight.

(continued)

whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers