The Woody Agency for Modeling Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I enjoy being with you, Jerry.” She leaned down and kissed his leg, allowing her tits to push against him as she did.

“I have made my decision about making you one of my permanent models, if you want to do it.”

“I’d love to Jerry.”

“I’d love to have you say thank you the way you did the first night we were together.”

“It would be my pleasure, Jerry.”

Mary stood and kicked off her heels and then pulled her dress over her head, then stood before him with her blue thong on. She moved over and helped him remove his shirt, kissing him, rubbing his chest, and finally moving to his pants. She unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants then knelt in front of him, helping him out of his shoes, before she removed his socks. She looked up at him as she unbuttoned his pants and let them fall to the floor. When he stepped out of them, she took each side of his boxers in her fingers and pulled them down revealing his cock and balls. She put her face against his cock and inhaled, enjoying the smell of him, then her tongue flicked out and hit the tip of his cock.

Jerry moaned as he felt Mary’s tongue on his cock, then again as he watched her open her mouth and take the head in, allowing it to clean around it. She looked at him as he felt of her face, running his fingers over her lips, stretched around his cock. He moved toward the chair and Mary moved along, his cock still in her mouth as he sat down, his legs spread wide open.

Mary took that as an invitation to work on his balls and she let the cock slip from her mouth and she sucked one of his balls into her mouth, coating it with saliva as she sucked it. She fondled the other balls and then stuffed it into her mouth next to the other one, her cheeks puffed out like a chipmunks full of nuts. Mary felt both of Jerry’s hands on her face, feeling the bulge that his nuts were making in her mouth. His cock lay across her face as she ran her tongue over his balls.

“Damn, that feels so good, Mary.”

She tried to look at him, but between his cock across her face and the position she was in, she didn’t see his eyes. She released his balls from her mouth and took his cock back into it.

“Mary, I love the feeling of your mouth around my cock. Look at me.”

Mary looked at him, her mouth full of his hard cock and she pushed forward letting his cock slip into her throat and her lips come to rest in his pubic hair. She opened a little wider and let her tongue lick at his balls as she did. She took her time, wanting to make Jerry feel better than he ever has. She slowly move her mouth over his cock, letting her tongue cover every inch of it. She took him out of her mouth and she licked the entire shaft, then back to his balls, filling her mouth again with his sac. She loved the things she was making him feel. She could tell by the little moans and groans as she worked him. Her mouth moved back to his cock and she captured him, her mouth not stopping until he was again in her throat. His hand patted her hair as she sucked him. She let him go again and then she moved back to his balls licking them until she couldn’t wait any longer, then her tongue found it’s way to his ass, and she began to lick it. Jerry groaned loudly as he raised his legs allowing her better access to the hole. Mary tried to bury her tongue deep in Jerry’s ass as she fondled his balls.

“That’s it baby, eat my ass. Damn that feels so good.” He looked down and Mary eyes met his as her tongue continued to probe his ass, licking it clean.

When she finished licking Jerry’s ass, Mary moved back to his cock and she continued to suck him slowly, looking into his eyes while she did. She continued for 35 minutes, and Jerry was loving every minute of it. He fidgeted in the chair and said, “Make me cum, Mary.” Mary started moving her head up and down his shaft at a faster pace and she felt him grow in her mouth, she felt the underside of his cock begin to fill and she went even faster, Jerry groaning and moaning as she did. She felt his cock swell and knew it wouldn’t be long. She looked into his eyes and then his balls exploded and he flooded her mouth with his sperm and she kept moving on his cock as it emptied. When he finished cumming in her mouth, she pulled up and showed him her tongue covered with his sperm then she swallowed and filled her mouth with his cock again. She held still, allowing him to recover, before she finished sucking him. She spent the next ten minutes with his cock in her mouth, cleaning him thoroughly before she let it slip from her mouth. She licked his balls again, then she licked the shaft, before sitting close to him, with her face still as it lay next to his cock and balls.

“You are fantastic, Mary” Jerry told her as he brushed her hair.

Mary continued to watch Jerry as she kissed his cock, and occasionally licked it. She watched as his balls started to lower and couldn’t believe it when then lay on the chair between his legs. She picked up his cock and kissed the head, enjoying the sticky feeling of her lips as she did.

“Jerry, can I get something to drink?”

“You can have anything, my love. Let me ring the George.”

He picked up the phone, telling whoever answered to send in some champagne. He looked at Mary and asked “Is that all right with you?”

Mary nodded and Jerry said, “Yes, that’s all for now, George.”

When he hung up the phone, he told Mary, “I guess we should get dressed, George is bringing the champagne and I don’t want him to have a heart attack.”

Mary laughed, kissed Jerry’s cock once more and stood. She picked up her dress and pulled it over her head and smoothed it, then she put her heels on. She watched as Jerry put on his suit and sit back down. There was a knock at the door and George entered with the champagne and two glasses. He set it down on the table next to Jerry and asked “Is that all sir?”

“Yes, thank you, will you tell Archie that I will be needing him at 8:30 tonight.”

“Yes, sir.” George turned and walked from the room and Jerry poured them each a glass of champagne.

Mary sat in the chair across from Jerry and crossed her legs, letting her dress ride up exposing over half of her thighs. She sipped her champagne as she listened to Jerry tell her about the modeling job she was getting, then asking her about what she had been doing. She told him about the job she and Janna had gotten from Eva Lindstrom for her new perfume.

“So, is Janna another model, no, she’s the black girl that is with you at the parties isn’t she?”

“Yes, and she is also my lover. We live together, that’s why I told you I would get back to you about coming over this evening. I talked with her and she said she’d find something to do tonight.”

“So do you consider yourself bi or lesbian?”

“I know we’re both bi. Janna loves men, in fact she’s going to be entertaining a friend tonight.”

“I’m glad to hear that. Would you like to clean up before we go to dinner, Mary?”

“I sure would. Archie said he would bring my suitcase in. Do you know where he put it?”

“I told him to put it in my room. I hope you don’t mind, I just thought we’d sleep together tonight.”

Mary licked her lips as she said, “I was hoping that’s where I’d be sleeping.”

“Let me show you where it is. There is a shower in the room so you can clean up there. I brought a new outfit I’d like you to wear tonight, if you’d like.”

“I’ll wear anything that make’s you happy, Jerry.”

Jerry stood and led Mary to his room, he knew this evening would be fantastic.

Janna looked back at Bill, and they talked about what they were going to do.

Bill told Janna, “Why don’t we get something to eat, or do you want to show me your apartment first.”

Janna smiled and said, “Why don’t you come to my apartment, I’ll change before we go out, besides, I haven’t seen you for a while.” She leaned in and they kissed, and when his tongue entered her mouth she closed her lips around his tongue and sucked it like a little cock. He cupped her breast as they kissed and felt the hard nipple through her blouse.

The spoke for a few minutes, then the door to the sturdio opened and Denise came in, looking like she just had sex.

“They asked me to get the makeup readjusted, Bill.”

Bill had her sit in the chair, he brushed her hair, checked the body makeup refreshed her lipstick and she stood to go back to the studio.

“Thank you, Bill. I hope that Art likes the pictures.”

“I’m sure he will Denise, he’ll probably call you for an interview soon.”

She turned and Janna watched her ass as walked back into the studio. “She looks good, Bill, you going to fuck her too?”

“Now Janna, you know you’re the only one for me.”

They both laughed, they just enjoyed being together, she thought.

Denise came back into the room about 25 minutes later, and she dressed as Janna and Bill watched. They gave her encouragement, Janna also told her “Only do what you want, Denise. Don’t let anyone control you.”

Denise thanked her for the advice and left the room.

Bill put his things away and then they left, probably near 4:30, and took a cab to her apartment, leaving Bill’s car at the Lipton building.

During the ride to Janna’s apartment, she snuggled close to Bill, just enjoying being with someone tonight. She didn’t want to be alone tonight with Mary gone.

The cab stopped and Janna paid the driver, then Bill followed her to her apartment. As soon as they got in the house, Janna turned and kissed Bill, taking his cock in her hand. His hands roamed over her body, under her blouse, cupping first one then the other of her breasts. His hand pushed into her shorts, his fingers grabbing her ass cheek and squeezing it. Janna slid down his body, kneeling before him and unzipping his pants, freeing his cock, she opened her mouth and took the limp cock into her mouth, then started sucking gently on it. Bill stood there and leaned his head back, enjoying the feeling of Janna’s mouth on his prick. He felt his cock begin to harden as she sucked it, enjoying filling her mouth with that part of his body.

Janna moved her tongue over Bill’s cock, enjoying just having it in her mouth. She had decided to suck him off now so after dinner, she could ride him even longer. She made wet noises with her mouth as she worked his cock around.

“Are you enjoying yourself, Janna.” The sounds of her sucking mouth was driving him crazy. His wife seldom sucked his cock and she would never make it sound as if she were enjoying herself.

“Um, huh” Janna mumbled as she looked up at him.

“It sounds so, I know I’m enjoying it, baby. You have a fantastic mouth.” He took his cock in his hand and told Janna, “Why don’t you clear the fabric and get a mouth full of balls.”

Janna undid his belt, unsnapped his pants and then pulled his briefs down. Bill lifted his cock so Janna had better access to his nuts. Her mouth opened as she pushed one of his balls into her mouth with her fingers, then her tongue started covering every inch of his sack before pushing the other ball through her lips and tried to look up at him.

“That’s so good. God damn, that feels soooooooo good.” He looked down at her and smiled as she sucked and licked at his balls. He stroked himself a couple of times, then let his cock lay against her face. She looked at him and let the balls slip from her mouth. She pushed her tongue flat against the bottom of his cock and let it slide to the top, over the glans and then she slipped the head into her mouth, enjoying the precum that started to run onto her tongue.

Janna was happy she was making Bill happy, her pussy started to moisten while she enjoyed the piece of meat between her lips. She reached up to fondle his swollen balls as she took all of him into her mouth.

“Keep that up and I’m going to cum, Janna.”

She mewled as she sucked his dick, letting him know that was her intention, so Bill held her head as he began to fuck her mouth, his balls hitting her chin as he prepared to fill her mouth with his warm sticky sperm.

Janna felt Bill’s cock swell and he pushed into her throat when the first shot of his ejaculate shot up his cock and spewed from the tip. She pushed her face into his pubic hair as he shot for the second time. She felt the fluid running down her throat and she didn’t want to let go as the third spurt emptied into her belly. She held him there as he finished cumming and when she pulled free, her mouth was clear of cum, but she took his cock back in, wanting to removed any traces that were still in it, paying special attention to the piss hole, cleaning him with her tongue. She held him in her mouth until he had softened and his cock wouldn’t release any more of it juice. She remember to do this, she and Mary had talked and she told her that men love it when she does it. She looked up at Bill and he was smiling at her as she let him slip from her mouth.

“Great blowjob, Janna. I won’t be able to go again for a little while, but why don’t you lie back and let me eat your pussy.”

Janna thought about it, but decided that she wanted to be craving the first orgasm when they came back after dinner so she said, “I want to wait until later, Bill, but thanks for thinking about me. A lot of men wouldn’t really care.” She was right, most men didn’t care one way or the other after dumping their seed.

She stood and Bill kissed her, tasting his cock on her lips. She sucked at his tongue again, then went into the bathroom, telling him, “Have a seat, I just have to pee and get ready.”

Bill watched as she walked down the hall, went into the bathroom and didn’t shut the door. He walked behind her and when he got there, she was sitting on the commode the piss hitting the water hard. She looked up and smiled at him.

“I told you I had to piss.” When she finished she took some toilet paper and wiped herself. Bill watched the entire time. She stood, stepped out of her shorts and washed her hands. She removed her blouse and tossed it in the hamper and then turned and flushed the commode.

Janna walked past Bill into her bedroom and picked out a dress and a pair of sandals. She pulled the dress over her head, and Bill was pleased that it only came to her upper thighs. Then she sat and put on the sandals, allowing him to see her pussy.

“Why are you staring at me Bill, do you want some of this later?” She spread her legs open, reached down and spread her pussy lips with her fingers, flicking at her clit with her finger. She pushed a finger deep into her pussy and then brought the finger to her mouth and watched him as she sucked on it.

“Damn, Janna, my cock is almost ready to fuck you right now.”

She felt his groin and said, “Not quite, darlin’. Do you want me to suck you some more? I will if you want me to.”

“No, let’s go play for a while and the we’ll come back and I’m sure I’ll be more that ready.”

They went down and got a cab, then headed for a secluded restaurant on the Jersey shore. They talked about different things on the way mostly about the shoot that Janna was going to do starting on Monday. He asked her about the interview with Art. Janna told him that it was both Art and Melvin, that it went well, but ended up with Art giving her a golden shower in her private bathroom.

“Do you like that, Janna?”

“I don’t really like it, but I don’t mind a lot. I just figure it’s part of the job, Bill.”

“I think I’d like to see that.” Bill pictured Janna with urine from Arts cock dripping off her face. He reached over and kissed her passionately his hand running under her dress, touching her pussy, then running his finger into her body. He pulled it back, put it to his lips and said, “Now that’s sweet, beautiful.” He sucked on his finger, enjoying the new taste, as his hand returned to her pussy burying itself again.

“You’re making me hotter than hell, Bill, if you don’t stop, you’ll have to fuck me.”

Bill looked at her, then at the driver and saw that he was watching him finger fuck the beautiful black girl. He made his hand move even more, giving him a good show. Janna meanwhile had let her legs spread open giving him better access and letting the driver see her open pussy.

Janna looked at the cab driver and spread her legs wider, allowing Bill to be able to push two fingers into her. She moaned loudly and licked her lips as the cabby watched her being finger fucked. She felt herself building too late and her orgasm spread over her body, coating Bills finger with her juices. You could hear the noise his fingers were making, sort of a squishing sound as he worked her pussy. He pulled his fingers from her, and put them to her mouth. She gladly sucked them, leaving her legs spread open, so the cabby could have a good look.

“You’d better watch the road, man”, Bill told the cabby. Janna snuggled close to him as they finished their trip.

When they reached the Jersey shore, the cabby dropped them in front or the restaurant they had decided to go to. It was a seafood place that was very much on the upper list of seafood restaurants. Janna wanted a lobster tail since they first talked about going out.

Bill walked with Janna into the restaurant, his arm around her, his hand resting on her ass.

They ordered drinks while they were finishing deciding what Bill wanted, this was going to be Janna treat, and she slipped him two hundred dollars to pay for the bill. She didn’t want to embarrass him by paying herself.

They were just finishing their meal when a man came up and started talking to Bill. Bill introduced him as Joey, and told her that he probably would be working with him on Monday. He explained that Joey was another model and he also was beginning a shoot on Monday.

Janna said her pleasantries, looking him over as Bill and he talked. Like Jeff, she could see that Joey was in great condition, with red hair and green eyes. She liked the way he looked and wondered what his cock was like. She swallowed some of the diet coke she had and Bill told her that Joey’s nickname in the profession was ‘Horse’. He laughed as he explained why he was named that. His cock was measured at 13 ½ inches and he had been in a number of porn flicks. His balls hang almost halfway to his knees and they too were huge and he came like Peter North, shooting copious amounts of sperm.

Janna said, “I can’t wait to work with you, Joey.”

“I too look forward to Monday, I can’t wait to see you nude.”

Bill said, “Would you like to join us?”

Joey said he couldn’t that he was supposed to meet someone but didn’t see them. “Wait there she is.”

Janna looked up to see Jennifer walking toward them.

“Joey, I see you have met Janna. The brother’s told me that she would be doing the shoot with you.”

“You two know each other then?”

“Yea, she did some work with Jeff and I got some great pictures. She’s great at her job.”

“Do you want to get a table, Jennifer?”

“Sure, by the way, nice to see you Bill, wife’s away, huh?”

Bill nodded and said, “Gone to see her sister for the weekend and Janna and I thought we’d spend a little time together.”

Janna glanced up at Jennifer and wondered if she would be riding Joey’s cock later, then decided she thought she probably would. She had almost hoped that he would go home with Bill and her, but she would have to wait until Monday. She envied Jennifer as they walked toward a table behind the Hostess.

“What do you think of him, Janna?”

“He’s cute, I like the green eyes.”

“Would you have liked for him to join us tonight?”

“It would have been okay with me, but I’m sure he’s going to be busy with Jennifer.”

“That cunt is a pain in the ass, and I’m not sure she is going to take him home or not. I should have asked if Jeff was waiting at home.”

Janna laughed, “Seems like everyone know she’s fucking him, don’t they.”

Bill nodded his head, “But now she thinks you’re fucking me too.”