The Woody Agency for Modeling Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I will be before the evening is over with, baby.”

Bill smiled at Janna moved closer and she felt his hand on her thigh and she let her legs open a little. His hand moved up her thigh until he found her pussy, the lips wet with her moisture and he inserted his finger in her.

Janna sighed as she felt the welcome entry to her cunt. Her clit throbbed and she spread even wider let him have complete access to her body.

Bill had his finger buried in the model as deep as he could push it and his thumb was rubbing her clit as his finger became drenched with her juice and that made Janna moan loudly and a few of the people close to them looked over at her. She noticed this and smiled at them as Bill continued to stimulate her. It didn’t take long and she exploded in orgasm and she pushed her cunt against his hand. She felt the juice run onto her thighs from around his probing finger and again she moaned, put her arm around his neck and kissed him deeply, then pulled away a bit and told him “Thank you, I really enjoyed that.”

Bill pulled his hand free and put the finger to Janna’s lips and she sucked on it, cleaning the juices from her pussy from it as she looked into his eyes. He pulled the finger from her mouth and they looked around. Janna saw two men staring, she winked at them and licked her lips, letting them see her had drop down from the table and she grabbed Bill’s cock through his pants, telling him, “I can’t wait until we get back to the apartment, I want to suck you cock again.”

Bill felt his cock harden under her touch and told her, “I can’t wait, Janna.”

Bill’s cell phone rang and he answered it. When he was through, he told Janna that his wife had run into some trouble and he had to leave to be with her. She pouted but knew that he had to leave and she understood, but she was really horny and needed to have sex tonight. She told him “Why don’t you go on Bill, I’ll take a taxi later. I hope everything is all right.” She kissed him and he got up and left the restaurant.

Janna looked over to where the two men were seated and smiled at them. They were both young white men dressed in suits, she wondered if they might be salesmen in town on business. She glanced over to where Jennifer and Joey were sitting, and she thought they must be in deep conversation over something, probably what she wanted from him. She smiled to herself and then something caught her attention. One of the men from the table had come over to her and said, “Hello, my name is George and I noticed that your friend left. I was wondering if you would care to have a drink with me and my friend Ray?”

Janna looked at him, blue eyes, blonde hair, a very nice body and he smelled very nice. She said, “I would like that George, my name is Janna very nice to meet you.” She held out her hand and George took it and helped her to her feet, watching her skirt scoot up her thighs as she moved out of her chair.

Janna walked with George over to where Ray was sitting and they talked a little when the waiter came over and took the order for drinks, luckily not asking for Janna’s ID. She found she was right about the men. They were from California and were in the city on business, they told her they had a room at a local hotel and were leaving early in the morning. She told them she was a model living in New York City and had come here for the evening with Bill, but he had received a call and had to leave, but she still wanted to have a nice evening, so she had stayed.

Ray asked if she would like to go up to his room and have a drink, noting that they could talk for a bit longer. Janna, nodded and said, “I’d enjoy that Ray, I’m really very horny tonight and I hope you two don’t mind, but I’d like to spend some time with both of you tonight.”

George couldn’t get the waiter to come too quickly to pay the tab, Ray, meanwhile kissed Janna passionately as he let his hand drop to her leg, enjoying the smoothness of her skin. George paid the check and he stood to leave. When Janna moved from her seat, her skirt rose above her thighs, giving him a nice view of her shaved pussy, and he looked at her and licked his lips, telling her how beautiful she was. They walked from the restaurant together and she looked over at Jennifer and saw her smiling and winking at her, letting her know she knew what was going to happen.

When they got in the rental car that the guys had, sat in the front bucket seat and Ray sat in the back. She let her skirt ride high on her legs and left it that way, giving George a nice view of her pussy. She turned to talk to talk with both of them, giving George a view of her parted pussy lips. She looked at him and smiled saying, “Like what you see, George?”

Ray moved over the back of her seat and looked to see what she was talking about, at the same time putting his hand between her legs, letting his finger’s run up and down the smoothness of her pussy lips.

Janna moaned from the sensations Ray was producing in her body. She looked at George as he looked over to see his friend’s fingers working Janna’s pussy. She let her legs spread open wider and Ray pushed two finger’s into her cunt and she layed back to enjoy the sensations rippling over her body. It didn’t take long and Janna squealed as she had a mini orgasm and Ray pulled his wet fingers from her and showed them to George.

“We better get to the hotel soon, I think Janna might need some fucking.”

Janna giggled and said, “I told you I was horny, guys.”

The arrived at the hotel and they rode up in the elevator and Janna kissed George passionately as she groped at his cock. Ray was groping her ass as they rode, allowing himself to insert a finger into her ass and Janna was on fire as she felt George put his hand on her breast and tweak her nipple. When the elevator stopped they all stopped and they headed for Ray’s room and when the door opened, Janna took her skirt off and removed her blouse, kneeling before her two new friends, as they dropped their pants, exposing two wonderful pieces of male flesh. Roy’s cock was very nice indeed, smooth and fairly long, uncircumsized, already dripping precum and George was fairly large, Janna thought he must be 8 inches or so and he had thick veins over the entire length of his cock. He was circumsized and he too was already leaking precum. Her lips kissed each of their cocks, tasting the precum and then she started to put them into her mouth, one at a time for a few seconds then to the other for a few seconds.

“Ray, she truly is hot isn’t she?”

“Oh, yeah, and her mouth feels so good wrapped around my cock.”

Janna took George’s cock into her mouth and began to suck it, making loud noises as she did. Ray took her hips and pulled her to back a bit, and she spread her legs, letting her ass raise up, giving him a target of both of her holes as she continued to suck George.

Ray moved close behind her and his cock found her pussy and he shoved his cock into her well lubricated opening. Ray wasn’t gentle and he pushed into her hard and deep, his balls slapping against her clit as he filled her. George grabbed the back of her head and he shoved his cock into her, pushing into her throat and she gagged a little as his balls came to rest against her chin.

“That feel good, you little whore?”

Janna looked up at George, her eyes filled with tears, her mouth filled with his cock and nodded. Ray was fucking her hard, then he pulled free from her pussy and put the head of his cock against her puckered hole, pushing forward, stretching the tight ring open to allow him access. Just like he did in her pussy, he pushed full length into her ass, until his pubic hair was against her ass, then he began to fuck her with a steady rhythm, as George started to fuck her mouth, saliva and his precum running down her chin onto the floor.

Ray asked, “You said you were horny, Janna, damn this feels good, your ass is tight. You like getting ass fucked baby?”

Janna pulled her mouth off George’s cock and turned to say, “Yes, damn it, fuck my ass, fuck me hard, Ray.”

George grabbed Janna’s face and pushed his cock back into her mouth, fucking her face as he did.

Janna groaned as she got worked from both ends, she felt her cunt catch fire, beginning the path to a major orgasm and she started moving back to meet Ray’s thrust’s as she moved her mouth over George’s swollen cock, feeling the pulsing of the blood through the veins in his cock.

“God your ass is tight, baby, you’re going to make me cum in you ass.”

She felt her body begin to race toward orgasm and then it hit her, and she stayed still letting Ray fuck her deep until he shot cum into her ass. Her body trembled as her orgasm rippled over her. She felt George’s hands on her head and knew she would soon be swallowing his sperm. She waited as he fucked her mouth, then he pushed deep, and his cock pushed into her throat, emptying his balls directly into her belly. He held his cock there until it started to soften, then pulled it free, strings of cum forming a lewd spiderlike web from his cock to her lips. Ray pulled his cock from her ass and watched as her sphincter pulsed, and his sperm flowed out and down onto her cunt. The men both move over and sat down, letting Janna stay there on all fours, cum on her face and pussy. They high fived each other, then looked at Janna.

“Why don’t you come over here and clean me up, baby.”

Janna crawled over to Ray and took his cock into her mouth, tasting sperm and her ass as she cleaned his cock for him. She looked into his eyes and showed his she was thoroughly enjoying herself, as she sucked all the remnants of his recent fucking from his dick. When she finished she took George’s limp cock into her mouth and sucked on it cleaning the last drops of his cum from him.

“I’ll be ready again in a few minutes, if you want to go again.” George smiled as she let his cock slip from her mouth.

“That sounds good to me, George. I can use some more fucking, if you two want to.”

Janna stayed between George’s outspread thighs, putting his dick back into her mouth, just enjoying listening to the two men talk. She wonder just what Mary was doing at that time. She looked over to where Ray was sitting, he was looking at her while she sucked on George’s limp cock. He smiled at her, as he told George, “She is quite a little whore isn’t she, George? She can’t seem to get enough of you cock”

(to be continued)