All Comments on 'The Worst My Wife Ever Got Was Good'

by jwinslow

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
needs some work

if my wife very seldom wanted to fuck me then all of a sudden she wanted to fuck another man, i would be concerned, this woman has been fucking around. this is too obvious, but writer doesnt deliver it well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I agree

with the other commentor. If my wife always wanted sex only once a week and only in the dark and then would ask me if I wanted to suck the cock that fucks her, I guess for once she would have to talk rather quickly and not try her usual pouting for days, weeks or month. cause in this case I would think she got herself a couple very strange friends who gave her very strange ideas. and before I would arrange for others I also would start educating her to have sex on a regular basis of at least 4-5 times a week and try out everything 2 people can do togehter before entering others.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
A good story, but needs to have more character

the characters didn't seem real to me. It might be the fact that his wife sounded and acted like a 12 year old. They didn't communicate with each other. Any man that would put up with his wife being cold and putting him off for a month for just trying to talk about their sex problems needs to grow up also. Everything indicates to the fact that she fucks around when he is out to sea, he needs a friend to keep watch on her while he's not home. Thanks for the good story

Simple49erSimple49erabout 15 years ago
Why are so many writers interested in

failing relationships that they think are sexy. Clearly from what the narrator-husband says near the beginning they are not communicating about their sexual needs. His suspicion that she cheats when he is off to sea is probably justified, and her lack of interest in him except in a fantasy where she cheats on him does not bode well at all. That he wants her to flirt and cheat shows a lack of self-respect mixed with his feelings of inferiority that will lead to a destructive finale for both. At least in the normal psychological make-up of people. On this site, it is sexy to imagine that normal people do not exist and that men like to be cuckolded. There are even those stories where women want their men to cheat: hard to believe, right. Too bad, the writer who seems to know how to write, cannot seem to find normal sexy, real caring love as sexy, and a couple that actually is honest with each other about their needs from their partner as sexy. Goodness, if they did talk honestly instead of trying to preserve the disaster they are creating, they might find real love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
not a wife,but a whore there is a different

writers who like to see others fuck there wives,how about their moms,daughters and sisters.just as well go all the way.writers like these need the mental health center.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
its only a story

what the fuck?why go on about the morals of the couple when its only a fucking story-make believe!!-do you know the difference??or are you one of those sad fucks who think that rocky really was world champion?why did you bother reading past the first paragraph it was obvious where the story was going,i didnt cos its not something i find a turn on but i did check out the comments,but this is a no holds barred story site im not gay and dont agree that it.s ok so i dont read those storys or comment n them so simple 49er why dont you do the same??or are you so weak that that you read this type of story so you can feel morally superior as you pour scorn on the writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Pathetic wimp cuckster

Stupid people do stupid things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
To each their own...

Folks, this is a story and nothing more.

For those slamming this story, did you not check the category that it was under? Its under "Loving Wives" and many of the stories are where the wife is shared with other men.

So, is it a matter that the category is ignored or did the story just not go the way you like your wife sharing story to go?

Instead of knocking someone's life style, why not at least criticize the story (content, style, etc)? I am sure there are things that YOU do in your sex life that others may condemn and label you as a mental deficient.

There are couples that only like man-woman missionary vaginal only sex. Anything other than that is deviant. Are the critics one of those Vanilla only people?

Interesting story ... it will be interesting to see how this develops. The husband/cuck/humiliation thing isn't my cup of tea if it heads that way. But ... it isn't MY story :)

JOEMARINEJOEMARINEabout 15 years ago
Love the story

Just read your story, and enjoyed.

Looking forward to many more of these, and have made you a favorite to see new submissions.

Thanks for a short, hot story!

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I don't get it?

Why do you read stories about wife watching and cuckolding if they enrage you so? It seems to me that you should be reading the romantic stories if you want a tradional relationship. Literotica is about your fantasies, not your morality. Of course, there could be some deep seated emotional issues causing all that hostility against women. Maybe you flamers should look deeper into that rather than condemning someone who made the effort to write something so that you could stroke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
There really are some pompass twats on this site.

Just because a reader doesn't like a certain story becasue of the content what the fuck does it matter? I think the people who moan the most are the readers who moan about readers who don't like swapping, cuckolding etc. And for your information not every loving wife is the same. They don't all have sluts and skanks who want to cuckold their husbands. This of course is one of those sluts and skank wives who do want to humiliate their partner much to his delight. So get off your high horses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Yikes!

I thought this was really bad, not erotic and defiently a cockold dream, which I find a nightmare. You really don't know about a story till you read it, but now I can skip the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
another wimpy boy story hehe

pusillanimous boy story! hehehehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good

Like to hear more from you

HanksvilleHanksvilleabout 2 years ago

I wish the idiots would lighten up. The story was erotic and all the haters would be surprised at how many of their friends also enjoy exactly this. It is reasonably common for men to want to watch another man fuck their wife. It is very erotic to share one’s wife or girlfriend with other men. One small suggestion would be to use spell and grammar check. I enjoyed the story and wish the writer has not stopped writing. I have shared my first wife and many girlfriends and always enjoyed watching them having plain nasty sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it as when a woman opens up her sexual side and her fantasys to you a lot of fun follows. Iv had a few girlfriends that have told me hot fantasies and iv helped them happen. One girl wanted to meet me in a picnic area near a lake beside a car park and have sex. She would wear a coat hold ups and heels and nothing under the coat. I would walk her from the carpark area leaving her coat in the car to the picnic area then tease her and have sex. She was hot nervous and i had insisted that if anyone came along and seen us and stopped i would offer her to them for sex which she admitted was part of what her fantasy was. One night she was bent over the picnic bench and i was standing on the seat doing anal sex with her and my balls slapping against her labia when i knew i heard footsteps on the gravel path near us. She clearly didnt and was moaning enjoying my shaft in her anus and i said another cock now to fuck your shaved pussy would be good would it imagine two cocks filling you fucking you. She said oh fuck id love it and i leaned onto her holding her onto the top of the bench and whispered you may get it if whoever is watching comes over and sticks his cock in you. She froze and tried to get up but i kept her there and said relax it will be good. I beckoned the guy over and told him that she wants another cock if you want to fuck her with me. He wasted no time taking his hard cock out and sliding into her wet and ready sex and we both fucked her. She did enjoy it moaning and saying how good it was and after a while we all orgasmed and he left. She was grinning like a cat like she just had the cream telling me how good that was embarrasing but definately one of the best sex ever. I got hard again and she began sucking my cock and said id love to be licked before you fuck me. She was unaware that i was bisexual then and of course i went down and tasted her and and licked the cum from her before sliding my cock into her and giving her another fill of cum. Since then i have opened up a lot to her and she has to me and we continue to find fantasys we both have and act on them including cum kissing and both cock sucking. I have agreed that if the occasion happens i will take a cock in my ass while she watches and i am looking forward to that as much as she is. Pushing the limits is fun for us both and highly sexual always. This is believe it or not a true story unlike some of the fantasy writing here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First paragraph was an exit for me. A 38DD chest?? That is a called a F A T , (fat) chest, as in obese chest resulting in 2 (two) globs of FAT hanging to a belly button. That is also called obese, as in NOT sexy. I cannot believe that so many authors feel the need to have the women, so described.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Breast size as a turn-on is indirectly proportional to one's socio-economic status. The lower one is on the income, assets, education, class continuum, the bigger one wants a woman's tits to be. The better bred men like their women with small breasts.

The other problem is that 99% of women with large breasts have MASSIVE MASSIVE asses. Even though, from my socio-economic standing, I naturally prefer women with small breasts and small asses, there is no way I could get turned-on by a woman with a massive ass (or a story about one).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

ROARS WITH LAUGHTER AT HANKSVILLE!

SHE squealed: "It is reasonably common for men to want to watch another man fuck their wife. It is very erotic to share one’s wife or girlfriend with other men."

Actually, it is extremely rare that a REAL MAN would want that and then be such a vile worm as to suck his wife's cum filled pussy. It only appears common because there are a teeny tiny minority of authors who, under a plethora of screen names, flood off topic stories into venues like Loving Wives. Some of these authors post hundreds of stories trying to give the impression that NORMAL people like this shit. We don't.

But this is the 3 decade of the 21st century. The author needs to grow a spine and finally come out of the closet as a flaming nancy boi. Stop trying to suck in sanely hetero readers into your gay fantasies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous