All Comments on 'The Writer's Secret Ch. 05-06'

by AnnMichelle

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
dreaming

I dream n wish I was him mmmmmmmmmm

bluesky496bluesky496about 12 years ago

i disagree with the comment about humiliating the husband ,he could always say no to it all, i loved the story and how it is developing and would love to read the next chapter .x

AnnMichelleAnnMichelleabout 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks bluesky496! I'm glad you're enjoying it! :) This couple is very much in love and will remain in love throughout. But this is a light FEMDOM story and that means there will be some of those elements. And you're right, he can stop at any time if he wants to.

electricpineappleelectricpineappleabout 12 years ago
Love it

I'm really enjoying this so far. The pacing is good, it's more or less realistic... I love the subtle teasing at his expense. Her enthusiasm is making the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Inventive and fun

I enjoyed this very much. The shoes under the table was a very nice touch. Teasing with just the right level of risk of embarrassment. Not overt public humiliation. Hope you keep the same balance going forward.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 12 years ago
Excellence

Simply put...an excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Getting caught!

I don't see why Loren is so up tight. His friends know he is a writer. If they happened to see his fem shoes etc, all he would have to say is that he is writing a book about crossdressers, and that Stephanie is helping him with research and getting the feel of what it is like to dress up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loren needs to take control of his life back from his wife.

Loren should put his foot down. Tell Steph that it is over doing this so called research. He is not going to write a book on the subject. Steph needs to give the video and pictures to Loren to be destroyed. If she will not do that and still wants to dominate him. Then Loren will move out of the house, clean out the bank accounts and file for divorce. Steph can then try to get a job and make money to support her self without Loren. She will have to find out what a good man she had and lost him because of what she tried to do to him. She does not deserve him and but blackmails him, and does not show him the love that a wife should to her husband.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 6 years ago

wow and wow again, very erotic. I could see this happening at almost every dinner party where she is in control. great job.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

You built great tension with the dinner party. The shoe swap was priceless.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

The thing that was missing, to top off the high tension evening, was a sex scene. Hopefully that will start the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous