The Yacht Ch. 01

Story Info
First day of high sea romance.
2.1k words
3.74
17.3k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 02/05/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little history about Helen, Michael, Vicki, and myself. Helen and Michael are ex-bother& sister in-laws, Michael was married to Helen older sister. They stayed friends after his divorce from her sister. Vicki and I are best friends we have been that way before and after our Divorce {that is a horror story about her mother}. Michael, Helen, Vicki and myself all met and became very good friends in fact Vicki & Michael became engaged to get married as so did Helen and myself. This is a story about one of our many adventures before their are untimely death. This is a revision of my first story The Yacht Ch 1. I revised after Helen & Michael was killed and after I wrote Ch 2 The Next Day in their memory. I would like your comments about this story. Dan

Chapter 1: First Day

It was a very Hot Day as they set off to Galveston to embark on a 5-week cruise. This was going to be the first time in two years that Helen and Dan have been able to take the yacht out. They are going to meet Mike and Vicki there too. Dan had already called ahead to make sure it was well stocked for the 5 days that they will be out.

As Dan was driving down the Interstate in they convertible, Helen began to get hot so she took off her sundress and sat there in her String bikini that barely covers her breast and the little fur that she had down below. Helen reclined the seat so that she could lay back and allow the sun cover her lovely body as they speed their way down the road. As they travel down the road Helen undid her top so she could suntan her breast. Now and then, they pass a truck and the driver blows his horn as they went by they would get a good look at her bare breast. This would always make Helen hot and wet and it was beginning to show.

Tonight looks like it was going to be very interesting. By the time they got to Galveston the bottoms of her bikini was soaked from her flashing the truckers, that Dan could smell her aroma in the air. As they arrive to the dock Helen pulls the sundress back over her head and her nipples were so hard that they were showing thru the light dress. All the way there Helen has been making him so hot and horny, that Dan almost drove right off the dock trying to get as close to the yacht so he would not have very far to walk, conceding that his cock was making one big bulge in his trunks. As they board the yacht Helen reaches down and rubs, his cock and gives it a light squeeze.

Mike and Vicki had already arrived before them as usual, just because Helen got to Hot on the way down that they had to stop at a very lonely part of a back road by a pond where they went skinny dipping. {That another story} Mike and Vicki were setting on the stern, and waving them on. Vicki has on the same skimpy string bikini that Helen has on. Vicki's breasts barely were contained in it and it looked like they would bust out at any time. Mike has on a pair of cutoffs and a tank top.

The skipper and the crews were already to get on the way as soon as their luggage was brought on board and was stowed in their stateroom. Therefore, they proceed to the stern {back of the yacht} as the crew was got on the way. The Purser brought Helen and Dan both a Strawberry Margarita as they sat and watched the harbor go out of view. Dan called for the Purser and told him to inform the cook that they will be eating on the stern tonight and to let them know when he was ready to serve.

Dan had been to the yacht the days before and had made many special preparations with the crew to have Pork Chops With Gravy, Mashed Potatoes & Summer Vegetables. In addition, for Dessert Individual Chocolate Raspberry Bavarian Dark Chocolate and Raspberry Mousses in a Striped Sponge Cake cup soaked with Raspberry Liqueur garnished with Fresh Berries and a Splash of Raspberry Sauce, and to drink Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante Champagne.

After dinner they sat and watched the sunset and listen so some soft music. Then Dan and Mike shown Helen and Vicki the other surprises Dan and Mike had for the Ladies in their Stateroom. Mike and Dan had the cook provided a dozen large Strawberries and some Semi Sweet chocolate fondue to go with the Champagne in both staterooms. Dan had in the multi CD player some very soft Enya music and had some assortments of massage oils.

Dan began to undress Helen so that they could take a very long hot shower together. They can hear Vicki and Mike taking their hot shower next door already. As Dan began to pulling the sundress up and over her head, tossing it into the corner. Then sliding his hands down her back pulling Helen closer to him hooking his fingers into the waistband of her bottoms and begin the slow descent down her very long lovely legs. As Dan move down he slowly kiss and suck her nipples moving very slowly down, kissing every inch of the way until Dan came to her clit, He took his tongue and flicked it slowly up and down her clit, as Dan work her bottoms off her lovely legs and toss them into the corner with the sundress. He was starting to get Helen close then he would stop so they could continue in the shower.

Once in the shower Dan began to wash Helen's back with a lava sponge working his way down her back to each of her long legs. Then Dan reached around and pulled her tight to him as his cock presses against her butt. He then took the lava sponge and slowly washes her breast. Working his way down her belly, to her little furry mound, Helen lets out a low moan as she began to push her butt back to him. She took the lava sponge from Dan, turned him around, and started to wash his back slowly as he had done hers. Then turned him around and washes his chest in the same matter. She dropped the sponge then took the soaps up her hands, wash his belly with her hands, and slowly works her way down to his raging hard cock. She taken it into her hands and begins to slowly rub it back and forth letting the water wash off the soap his body. She starts kissing her way down his body down to his cock. Slowly licking the head with her hot tongue, sliding it into her hot mouth as the water washes over them taking him deeper into her mouth with her right hand, she began to massage his balls as she taken it deeper and faster into her hot mouth. Dan let this go on for a moment, but he stops her for he was not ready to cum yet, he has plans.

Dan almost lost it when he heard Vicki cry out from her first of many orgasms to come that night. He picked Helen up and carried her to their bed. Where Dan began to lick her body with his tongue starting with the back of her neck working his way down her back, down each of her long legs and backup the other side. Then Dan rolled her over and began to lick her breast the same way as he had finished her back, working his way down her front. Just missing her clit, he went down her right leg and back up her left each time; he would just miss her clit. She whimpers, as he would miss it for the third time.

Dan works in circles around her mound each time making the circle a little smaller until he comes to her very Hot and glistening clit. Dan sucks it into his hot mouth and play with it with his tongue flicking it up and down. Now Helen lets out a very low sigh as Dan worked on her clit running his tongue up and down and back again each time picking up speed.

Now and then Dan nibble on the clit just to make it more sensitive. Every now and then Dan dart his tongue deep into her hot wet love canal going as deep as Dan could get his tongue. He felt her pending orgasms as her body began to shiver until it was uncontrollable as it over taken her body flooding his mouth with her sweet nectar.

Dan stop to let her catch her breathe, as soon as Helen recovered she rolled Dan over on to his back and began to kiss and lick her way down his chest and his abdomen, and with her right hand, she began to caress his cum filled balls. Taking his cock into her mouth an inch at a time, sliding it in and out and each time taking it deeper into her hot mouth, faster and faster she would go until the whole shaft was in her mouth going back and down her throat. All this time she was playing with his balls. Dan could feel his cum beginning to boil and he knew that he will not be able to hold off much longer before his cum would comes gushing out. Helen feeling his balls getting ready to gush she took his cock deep down her throat, as it begins to gush. She tries to drink it all but there was too much for her, and it drips down her chin.

Dan handed Helen her glass of Champagne and took his glass and they sip the Champagne; Dan took some strawberries, crushes them, and added them to their glasses of Champagne. Then Dan dips one Strawberry into the warm Semi Sweet chocolate fondue, dripping on to her nipples, down her tummy, and on to her clit. Dan took the Strawberry and offer it to her to eat as she taken it with her mouth she pulls Dan to her and kisses him and pushes some of the Strawberry back into his mouth and kisses him. Dan began to lick his way down to her nipples where the chocolate was; he was cleaning it off making her nipples hard. Cleaning his way down, Helen pours a little of the Champagne into her belly button and Dan lick it out, and she pours a little on to her clit and Dan went to work on it.

Helen was not ready for Dan to get her off again so she rolls him back on to his back and takes a Strawberry and dips it into the chocolate and dribbles it all over his chest and his cock. She began to lick his chest clean of the chocolate the same way he had done her, working her way down to his belly button so Dan pour some Champagne on to his belly button and she licks it dry. Helen began to lick his cock as if it was an all day sucker making it hard again. As she licked the last of the chocolate from his balls, she rolled around and straddled him.

Helen took a hold of his cock and she began to impale herself on it. Helen begins to rock back and forth on his cock slowly at first. Dan reached up and began to play with her hard nipples running his hands over her breast and rubbing her nipples between his forefinger and thumb. Pinching them lightly and pulling on them, Helen began to speed up as Dan work on her nipples. All of a sudden, they heard Vicki cry out in another orgasms, this causes Helen to speed up even more and Dan began to thrust up harder into her to meet her speed, feeling each other's pending orgasms approaching.

Faster and faster, they went deeper and harder with each thrust until they could no longer hold back and as Helen begins to cry out as her orgasms over took her Vicki cried out again in pleasure as another orgasms over took her. That was all that Dan needed to hear and he begun to cum deep into Helen's hot soaked love canal Helen cry out as Dan filled her as her orgasms one after another ran threw her body. Dan hears Mike cry out as he began to fill Vicki at the same time, the Yacht rang with their multi orgasms.

When the last of Helen orgasms finely died away, she rolled off Dan and snuggles up to him as they fall off into a very peaceful sleep. They all sleep like babies curled up in each other's arms. Dreaming of what tomorrow will bring... {That another Chapter}