Their Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it..." She moaned

He rocked her gently, and she sat up. It looked as if they were doing some primitive mating dance, moving in unison. Knowing the other moves. She reached up and played with her breasts, she ran her fingers along his lips for him to lick and nibble then she brought them back to her nipples working them into hard dark beads. She moaned softly, and then took the hair clip out tossing it aside. She shook her head so her long dark hair came flowing over her shoulders.

Tyler shivered and began to move her faster. She let him control the pace, and flipped her hair for him and continued to play with herself. He began to push her down harder, and she reached down to finger her clit. "I wanna cum with you." She moaned out, rocking him to his soul. She'd never been able to have that many orgasms before, and she was so beautiful when she did cum.

When he felt her began to shake and felt her pussy tighten around him, he let go. "Mmmm, baby...God Kris..." he held her down tightly, letting her orgasm milk him of his. When she fell over on his chest again he held her tight. "Naptime?"

"Oh yeah." She yawned.

They snuggled up and took a short nap. They made love several more times that night. The camera caught each and every time. While she was in the tub he set up the camera and let the film roll. He thought she'd be less nervous and uninhibited that way. Good thing he knew his wife the way he did.

12