The Camping Trip

Story Info
I cuckolded myself.
1.7k words
3.28
35.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that happened about a month ago.

About a month ago my wife (Katrina, Kat for short) and myself (Alex) were got all set up at out camping spot at Old Orchard Beach in Maine. Our first couple days were the usual, checking out the are and stuff. On day three while walking the beach I noticed Chris, someone who both my wife and myself know, I cant stand him, she gets all weak kneed every time she sees him (which is why I don't like him).

Fast forward to the next day Kat wants to work on a tan so while she is laying on the beach I jump in the Ocean for a very chilly swim. Next thing I know Chris is approaching me and says funny seeing you two here being that we all live about 6 hours away. I carry on an uncomfortable conversation with him while he kept looking up on the beach at Kat. I asked him what he thought he was doing and he told me flat out that seeing her in her bikini that he wondered what it would feel like to have her tight looking ass wrapped around his cock. I was livid but before I could even react I blurted out that it felt god dammed good and if all it would take to get him out of our lives then I would set it up and make it happen. Like I said I knew him and didn't like him but I knew he was a man of his word and if this was agreed on he would be gone from our lives.

Fast forward to that evening after filling Chris what was going to happen Kat and myself had something to eat and cuddled up to the fire outside, her with a glass of wine and me with a shot of Vodka, something to calm my nerves. About 10pm we went inside (I purposely left the door unlocked) and I talked Kat into letting me tie her up and blindfolding her which we have done on many occasions.

I crawled in between her legs and started licking her sweet pussy when I saw Chris come into the room already naked. It was at that point I knew she was going to figure out it was someone else. I am 5 inches rock hard and Chris was already at least 7 inches and not even hard yet. I told Kat I would be right back, was going to get some whipped cream and me and Chris walked out into the kitchen. I told him now way was this going to work and he replied ok but if we didn't go through with this he would be around every chance he got. Defeated I handed him the whip cream and we both went back into the bedroom where he took my place.

Now 2 things, I have never thought of letting another guy fuck my wife and the other I sure have never thought about another guys cock but Chris's was a thing of beauty and my mouth was watering.

Chris sprayed the whip cream onto Kats pussy which was already wet and started licking it off. After a couple minutes she said she had enough and wanted to be fucked. Chris crawled up and started rubbing his cock against her pussy and after a minute started pushing himself inside her. He left just the tip in for a few seconds and she begged me to fuck her, she still didn't know.

Chris turned and looked at me making me give him permission to fuck her and I nodded. He started sliding into her and never stopped until he was balls deep in her. She knew, you could tell by the look on her face. She says Alex I don't know what you are up to and don't know whos cock is buried in me but I need to be fucked and fucked hard. Chris started pumping all 9 inches into her and even though this was supposed to be anonymous he turned to me with a wicked grin on his face, reached down and slid her blindfold off while never breaking eye contact with me. When Kats eyes focused on who it was she grinned, grabbed his ass and pulled him in deep while looking straight at me pumping my little cock. I lost it right there and blew my load all over the floor.

Kat asked how this all happened and I explained it all to her, that I was never going to have to deal with him again after he got done and her reply was if Chris was going to get what he wanted and I was going to get what I wanted then she sure was going to get everything she needed.

Chris reached up and untied Kat, rolled over and pulled her on top. She started riding him for everything she had moaning how much better his big cock was than my average penis. She turned around and started riding him reverse cowboy and motioned me over to her. She grabbed my now once again hard penis as she says and laughed at how hard I was getting watching her bounce on someone else's cock knowing how much I don't like the guy.

Rob rolls her into doggy position and slams his cock back into her and my penis spasms, she laughs again. Rob starts pounding away and I can tell they are both getting close. After half a minute Kat is screaming that she is going to cum and begs Chris to keep fucking her. She starts orgasming and I know how her pussy clamps down when she is cumming and next thing I know Chris explodes inside her. I start hollering at him telling him he is an asshole, he was suppose to pull out and his reply, I really didn't care what you wanted as you don't like me anyway.

They both collapsed on the bed, his cock still inside her and she pulled me onto the bed with them. She started kissing me thanking me for letting this happen and asked if this had to be the last time. Before I could reply Chris spoke up and said this was a one and done as he was going to keep his word.

Kat spoke up and said if it was one and done that the night wasn't over yet so we might just as well finish the night off and little did either know that I agreed, I was so horny watching this. I slid down and started biting her nipples and continued to where I was watching the cum flowing from around his cock while it was still inside her. I did something I never thought I would do, I licked her pussy right above his cock and tasted both their juices.

Kat grabbed my hair and held my face there while Chris pulled his cock from her, he was trying to get out of the way but I grabbed him ad sucked about 3 inches of his cock. Kat sat up shocked watching me unsure what to do. She watched for a couple minutes and then grabbed me making me suck their juices out of her, finally I was getting what I was after.

Kat pulled me up and put a couple pillows under me and told me that being that I made this deal without her permission and as horny as I was that if Chris agreed to it he was going to fuck me also. Not really sure where I stood on that but at this point I was going to do anything Kat wanted. She asked Chris, he said he never really had any interest in fucking another guy but as badly as Alex didn't like me and he wasn't going to see either of us again that he was all for it.

Kat took some of their mixed juices and applied it to my ass and Chris lined up behind me pushing the tip of his cock against me. My thought was there was no way that was going to fit when all of a sudden the head popped in and it hurt like hell. I begged for them to stop and Kat just laughed, what's a matter, you cant handle a little cock? There was nothing little about it.

Chris kept pressure applied and slid in inch by inch, tears rolling from my eyes. I felt him bottom out, balls against my own balls and he stopped letting me get used to his size. I didn't really get used to it but it started hurting less and he started pumping slow. Oh god. Wait, what was that? I was starting to enjoy it, precum leaking from my penis. Fuck me. Is that really me begging for it? He starts picking up speed and slamming deep into me. Fuck me Chris, drill me as hard as you can, oh fuck yes. My penis is now rock hard again without even touching it. I am screaming out Fuck me, fuck that feels so good, harder, harder. Kat slides under me placing her pussy at my mouth and I start sucking her clit. I am moaning deep into her pussy. Chris is picking up the pack and I know he is getting close and so am I. I lift my head up from Kat and tell him to pull out and cum on my ass when I feel his cock expanding and next thing I know he is filling my ass full of his cum. He says take that you little bitch, like I said before you already don't like me so lets add another reason why. Kat got so excited she squirted all over my face and they both laughed uncontrollably at me.

After laying there without anything being said Chris and Kat both got up and got dressed. Kat led Chris out and came back to the room where she first thanked me for the night but then told me to set that up again. I reminded her it was a 1 time thing and we wouldn't be seeing Chris anymore and she said if I valued our sex life I would have a change of heart. Little did she know I was already thinking of a way to set this up again but that will have to wait for another story as it hasn't happened yet.