Their Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hardnose
hardnose
284 Followers

He was trying to defend himself when he felt a woman's arms around him and heard a voice say,

"Our darling is not gay! He's a woman's man, is he not Karen!"

Bob shuddered, it was Tammy and terrifyingly she was with Karen. Karen was a pretty girl with a slim body, long legs, pert breasts and a natural blonde.

Bob knew she was a natural blonde because Guy had once spiked her drinks to get her drunk and then taken photos of her naked body which Bob had helped post in the men's bathrooms.

The two girls joined them and to his horror he saw that both were wearing low cut tops which left their breasts half exposed.

He felt instantly weak and when Tammy pretending to straighten her top touched herself he knew he was lost. He looked away only to see Karen do the same. He was nearly fainting when Tammy said, "

No, Bob is not gay but he is our lover and darling we want you now!"

The girls dragged his enfeebled body away as the rest of the team looked on in surprise.

As the girls dragged Bob away Tammy said,

"I told Karen all about what Tania did to you bastards and she wants to pay you back as well!

"Yes" said Karen, "You humiliated me in front of the men of the college, so darling we are going to publicly humiliate you in front of all the women!"

Bob was too sick and weak to resist as he was pulled into Tammy's room. Tammy licked his face and his dick erected as he weakly moaned and Tammy said, "Lets get him naked!"

The girls stripped him and pushed him on to the bed his dick jutting up.

Karen said, "What a sight, a helpless wimp of a man! Tammy says this hurts you so enjoy darling!"

Then she seductively removed her top and Bob moaned as he looked at her pert round breasts. Karen started to rub them putting on a show for Bob as Tammy said, "I can help!"

And Tammy grabbed his dick and started to roughly suck him. Bob lay mesmerised by Karen's breasts as agony shot up his body from his tender penis and he felt an agonising pain from his blue balls.

For ten minutes he lay unable to move as the girls teased him.

Finally they tried of tormenting him and Tammy said,

"He will stay here for a bit! Lets get set up!"

Karen threw her top over his face and went to help Tammy.

For five minutes Bob lay unable to move or see his world spinning and then Karen removed her top and put it on.

Bob looked up and saw to his horror that the girls had set up a camera focussed on him. As he lay Tammy said,

"Smile!"

Then started to take photos of his naked body.

Karen said, "We are going to take lots of shots of you baby and place them in all the girls bathrooms."

"We are going to take some real kinky shots of you darling! You will be the star, as every girl on the campus will have seen you erect, naked and humiliated! We will put on your photos your name and room number so you can expect some fun contacts! Your reputation here will be destroyed!"

Then Karen turned him over and they photographed his behind. Tammy got hold of a bunch of flowers and to his horror pushed them into his backside. A bottle, then a large black dildo and finally a flag replaced the flowers.

Each time several photos were taken and the girls forced Bob to smile by threatening to touch themselves in front of him.

Then he was turned over and the dildo was pushed into his mouth for as Tammy said,

"An action shot!"

Before long it was his dicks turn to be humiliated. He was pictured with various items of women's clothing draped artistically on his erect penis before Karen produced a paint set and a series of pictures of his dick and balls covered in paint were taken.

Then the girls started to dress him in female attire. He was photographed in stockings and suspenders and in several nighties and numerous dresses before the girls produced some fancy dress costumes. Then he was dressed and photographed as a schoolgirl, a nun, a maid, a bunny girl, an erotic dancer and in a ball gown.

Finally Karen replaced the pink baby doll night dress and a whole series of poses were taken of him having a selection of dildos pushed into his ass while he was forced to fake excitement.

Throughout his humiliation his dick resolutely stayed erect giving the impression that Bob found the whole thing highly exciting.

Then Karen said, "Excellent baby! You are going to hate having these in public view! You will be the laughing stock of the college but now I want to rape you so Tammy dear can I be alone with our little toy?"

"Of course! I will go and start getting these photos ready!"

Bob gulped, as Karen stripped said,

"I am going to use you darling and according to Tania my pussy will give you no pleasure which is excellent! It will be a pussy whipping for you toy!"

Then her sexy body mounted him and his tender penis was thrust into her tight pussy and she started to ride him.

Bob lay unable to resist as the woman used his penis. Then to his horror Karen started to rub her breasts as she rode him and waves of pain shot through Bob. He lost consciousness under her body and when he came to she was still riding him and he slipped away again.

An interminable time passed for Bob as he slipped in and out of consciousness under his amazon conqueror.

Finally his agony ended but Bob had no idea for how long he had suffered or how often Karen had came on his dishonoured body. Karen got off him and then rubbed her nipples in front of him until he passed out under her spell.

He awoke to find his hands tied and that he was still dressed in the pink nightie. Then to his horror he realised that he was not in the girls room but instead was outside lying in a flowerbed.

As he looked around he also realised that he could be clearly seen and indeed a group of girls were laughing and pointing at him.

Bob looked down and saw his dick was still erect and moaned. Worse still his balls had been painted with a bright red paint. He staggered away the humiliating comments of the girls following him as he tried to get back to his room without being seen.

It took him two hideous hours of hiding and running to make it back to his block where he was able to get into a bathroom.

There he was able to untie his hand and remove the degrading nightie. His dick was hard and it took a terrible hour under a cold shower, to soften it by which time he was in agony from his penis and balls.

He had found an old towel from the wash room and pretend to have locked himself out and get a spare key to get back in.

Finally he was able to collapse on the bed and reflect on the terror he had suffered. For the next two days he hid away pleased that nothing bad happened to him.

Then on the Wednesday as he walked to a lecture he noticed girls pointing and laughing at him. Bob realised that Karen and Tammy must have displayed his photos and groaned.

As he walked a tall fat girl shouted out,

"Hey Bobbie boy. Do a strip for us and we will let you lick us!" All the girls laughed.

Bob ran away but all day insulting comments followed him. When he returned to his room he saw two large posters attached to his door.

He ripped them off and rushed inside. They each contained about twenty pictures of him. In some of the photos he was naked but most were worse. In all the pictures his dick was erect and he was smiling.

Each poster had a caption saying 'Bobbie wants to please you! Room 45 Green block for a willing boy toy! He will strip, perform, screw and lick, as you demand! Available for parties and fun anytime and any place!'

Bob shuddered as he realised the effect these posters would have on his reputation.

The next few days were the worse of his life. Every where he went people laughed at him worse still every night as he hid in his room he could hear women banging on his door and laughingly demanding that he serve them.

On Friday, Bob, as not surprised, found a note permanently dropping him from the sports team for ungentlemanly conduct.

However worse than all this was his spunk filled balls and the knowledge that he would this weekend again visit the bar and suffer at the virago's hands again.

That evening as the call to the bar grew worse he contemplated his fate when he heard a knock at the door.

He feared it was another woman but he heard a mans desperate voice and opened the door. It was Guy who came in and collapsed on the bed saying,

"What has happened! I am banned from the teams and I cannot stop myself going with any man who wants me!"

"I have already given my body to ten men today and Sammy is taking me to a club to star in a mass orgy with another thirty men at least! I hate the sex but have no will power to resist!"

"John is in the psychiatric hospital after trying to kill himself and I am going mad as well!"

Bob quickly started to explain what had happened but before he could really speak Guy cried and said,

"I cannot stand the humiliation! I am leaving tomorrow!" and rushed out.

Bob stood shocked but unable to help Guy in his gay hell as he heard another knock on the door. He opened it thinking it was Guy but his heart nearly stopped as he saw Tania smiling at him.

She swept in to his room and Bob collapsed on the floor and begged her to release him from her spell.

She said, "No can do darling, remember my hypnotic spell only brings to the surface what you had buried in your personality! You want to be the helpless love slave of a woman and I have made your dream come true. Anyway, do you want to get away from here for a little?"

Bob moaned and said "Yes."

"Good"

Tania continued with a smile,

"I have organised a girls weekend in a country cottage and you are going to join us and provide pleasure and entertainment for us all!"

"No please!"

"Oh yes sexy, a whole weekend as the love slave to a gang of randy girls. Your inner being will love it! Now stop being silly! I know how to make you co-operate!"

Then Tania opened her dress and exposed her ample breast to the horrified boy. As his mistress gently stroked her breast Bob knew he was doomed to serve and be used.

hardnose
hardnose
284 Followers
12