Their Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't noticed but he had spotted her as she came in. He was watching her through the corner of his eyes as she finally saw him. As soon as she begun to move his way he stopped dancing and then kissed each girl, on purpose, knowing she would see him do it. It was part of his plan to show her that he had changed in more ways than just losing weight. It would also throw her off balance for a while as they talked.

Babs made it through the people and stood in front of him. Each said "hi." After a moment, where neither seemed to know what to say she suggested they get a table. Jimmy nodded in agreement and then led them to one he had used earlier.

As soon as they were seated, a waitress came by and they ordered drinks, he got a cool drink and she a mixed drink. They talked some about their flights here; he had come on one that had arrived in the morning. Both flights had been good. She talked about what was happening at the hospital, they were getting a new lunch lounge. She also caught him up on some of the stuff happening to other staff that they both knew. He knew some of that already, for he had talked to some of their friends during the eight months and had seen two people from the hospital after he arrived here. One of the two girls he was dancing with worked at the hospital. Babs thought back at the two girls and realized he was right. She was a new nurse on her first job since graduating. Babs didn't know her that well.

She said, "I see that you lost a bunch of weight after all, and you're buff too. You look very good."

He sounded a little cold as he answered, "Right after we separated, I sent you a card explaining that I was going to a weight loss retreat up in the mountains."

She looked puzzled almost shocked. "I never read that."

"I had been planning on going for a while but couldn't think of a reason without telling you. Your idea to separate sounded like the perfect opportunity."

She hadn't read any card but it did explain why he hadn't seemed that upset over her suggestion to separate for a time. While Babs had been explaining her reasons for the separation tears had come to his eyes twice, but his reaction hadn't been as bad as she expected. That had puzzled her and she wondered if he really wanted a break from her too.

"I don't know what happened to the card you sent, but I never saw it. I never knew where you were, but I'm glad you went. You do look good."

That was true she had called his cell phone and had an number for emergencies plus an address for letters but she had no idea where he was actually located. And it was true he looked good.

There was a pause and she said, "I missed you."

Babs noticed a tightening of his mouth and a hard look for a moment and wondered why he would react like that when she said she missed him. They talked more about various things and then she said, "The house is ok. I've been there every few days to make sure the sprinklers work and the gardeners are still coming. I've even slept there a few nights to make sure everything was ok."

She noticed his eyes again tighten but she went on, "I missed you in the bed, it's not the same sleeping without you."

She had planned to say that to reassure him that she hadn't decided to leave him yet. That there still was hope for their relationship but she saw by the way the skin tightened around his eyes that it hadn't reassured him. His expression didn't change, but she could see the tenseness on his face and she wondered why.

After some more talk about the house, she took one of his hands in both of hers then looked him directly in his eyes.

"I really did miss you. It really is different sleeping alone in our bed."

She saw some relief come to his face, but then as if another thought hit him the tenseness was back. Did he think I would sleep with someone else in our bed? she wondered.

They talked more and then she decided it was time to go back to her room, it was late and she was sleepy. He offered to walk her back, which she appreciated. But on the way back, she kept trying to decide if they should have sex. After all the time seperated she assumed he would want to but should they at this stage of their relationship? After all, they were still separated. She wouldn't mind if he insisted, she was horny and wanted him but this time decided to follow his lead.

She was very surprised though as they reached her door, he said "good night", kissed her on the cheek, and then walked off. She touched the cheek and stared after him, wondering if he wanted to have sex with her.

The next day the conference started and they weren't able talk much outside of saying "hi." That evening after dinner, they again met in the nightclub and again talked. Babs was reminded of one of the things she had liked about Jimmy in the beginning. As he described some of the antics of some of the others at the weight loss resort, he had her almost on the floor laughing. He usually could make her laugh and many times knew what to say to cheer her up. She talked some of what she had been doing those eight months and apologized for not making up her mind about them. For a moment, she saw sadness and something else in his eyes. Resentment or anger maybe, she wasn't sure. He talked about how he had been forced to date during the weight loss retreat. The people who ran it insisted on it for it was a way of building self-esteem, which would in turn help the participants to lose weight. That evening he again walked her back to her room and again just kissed her on the cheek, just before he said "good night" and walked off.

The next day they both attended the same seminary and when she arrived early, she saved a seat for him. He however, didn't even look for her as he came in and ended up sitting on the opposite side of the room. She had been looking for him and tried to wave at him once, but he wasn't looking her way. He had come seconds before the meeting was scheduled to start. She wasn't sure if that was why he had grabbed a seat without looking for her.

That night they had dinner together and danced for the first time in years. She wore a new outfit that she had gotten recently, a sexy pantsuit that he hadn't seen. It had the colors that he liked and was tight in all the right places. He wasn't a bad dancer after all. Babs was glad that he had learned to dance at the retreat. He had explained that it was not only to help lose weight but also to build self-esteem. They didn't dance long. She realized something wasn't right about how he danced but wasn't sure what.

After only three trips around the floor, he suggested they leave. She wanted to dance more but decided he must be tired or something. This time when they got to her room and he bent over to kiss her cheek, she turned her head so his lips touched hers. He paused for a second but then continued the kiss. When he ended it, she picked up where he left off. Soon they were kissing passionately. They spent ten minutes by the door kissing, each pushing their tongue into the other's mouth. She stopped for a moment, then opened the door to go in. He followed to her surprise, not that she minded. Once inside he kicked the door closed and while still kissing her backed her up to the couch in the outer room. He kissed her harder and when she tried to push her tongue past his lips he fought her with his, ending up pushing his tongue into her mouth.

Babs' eyes widened for a moment in surprise at his continual aggressiveness, but she left those thoughts behind as she allowed herself to slip back into the euphoria he was creating in her. It had been so long and she missed him. Not just because she was horny but it felt so good to have his lips against hers, and his body pressing against hers in almost uncontrolled passion. She realized that she had missed his lips, his hands, and his body against hers, as she had been kissing the other guys.

A second later, all of those thoughts left her mind as she felt herself in free fall. He had pushed her backwards. She felt shock for a moment until her butt hit the couch. He had known it was there, and just wanted her on it. A second later, he joined her, kissing her hard and grabbing a breast. She was again surprised by his aggressiveness and again, she didn't mind.

He gently squeezed the breast, massaging it through her blouse and bra. She had worn a low cut blouse hoping this would happen. He brought his hand up and began to caress the upper parts of her breasts. She groaned, that felt good, it hadn't been done for months and not by him for even longer. She took a moment to be grateful that she hadn't allowed any guy to go much further than he was now. This was Jimmy's territory, at least for now and maybe by the way she felt the past few days, for the rest of their lives.

She groaned and taking that as a confirmation that he was doing what she wanted, he slipped his hand down her blouse and under her bra. She jumped slightly as he touched, and then gently pinched one nipple. He started to withdraw his hand but she moaned out a soft "no" so he put it back and squeezed that nipple between his forefinger and thumb again and again. Seconds later though, he removed his hand again and she said "no" again but he continued to slip it out. She looked at him with puzzlement but he kissed her again and as he sucked on her tongue, she realized why he had removed his hand. She could feel him unbuttoning her blouse. At the same time, one hand slipped down her leg. It started on her stomach as he massaged around her belly button, through her top for a moment.

The hand slipped down to her hip, then down one leg. It had gone slowly as he had kissed her and pinched her nipple she almost hadn't felt it at all as she concentrated on the feelings in her breasts. The hand was moving slowly, caressing her leg through her pants. She almost jumped again as she felt the hand crawl toward that spot between her legs. She moaned as his hand massaged her inner thigh. Even through the material if felt good. At one point, she almost said out loud that he didn't have to seduce her like that, she wanted him, but at the same time Babs was enjoying the feelings. It was good to be able to relax and allow what he was doing, instead of fighting her feelings as she had on her dates.

She decided it was past time that she returned the feelings he was producing. As his hand slowly made its sensual way up her inner thigh, she placed a hand on his knee. She squeezed it slightly then it began its trip up his leg. True he was wearing pants therefore she was feeling his leg under material, but it was still sensual. Slowly her hand made its way to his inner thigh caressing and massaging his leg. When it was halfway to its ultimate goal, he groaned softly into her mouth. Even as she enjoyed the sensations his hand and fingers were producing on her skin, she was determined to produce the same feelings in him. Gradually her hand and his moved closer to their goals.

Her breath caught as his hand neared its goal. She knew where it was headed and that it was very close. Soon he stopped and only lightly caressed her inner thigh. She scooted closer to the edge of the couch trying to get that hand even closer, but he withdrew it a bit before starting it moving in the right direction again. She slowed her hand down so it wouldn't get to her goal too fast. Suddenly though as if he couldn't stand it anymore his hand slipped up the rest of the way, and she gasped as his hand brushed her pussy. It was through her pants but the effect was electrifying after the teasing.

Babs pushed her hand faster to his special spot, first running her fingers over his hardness twice. He let out a little groan as she teased him. Two seconds later, she pressed her hand flat against it and he let out a loud groan and jerked, then humped against her hand.

He was brushing his hand over her spot again and again. She bucked her hips trying to get him to massage that wonderful slit of hers, but he just stilled his hand then opened her blouse with the other. He reached under her bra and grasped a breast with his whole hand. They both gasped from the contact. He gently squeezed it with his hand. After a few seconds, his other hand started moving again, as he dragged it up her slit. She moaned, and then gasped.

She said, "No more teasing, Take down my pants and touch it."

He slid his fingers back down her pussy, stilled them for a second then moved his hand back up the slit softly. He rubbed it harder but it wasn't what she wanted. After what seemed like minutes, he helped her undo her pants and push them down. He didn't wait till they were off, before he gently caressed her clitoris through her panties. She humped his hand but he kept up the soft caresses until her pants were off. He then placed his hand on her leg right under the leg band. Further and further in until he touched her most intimate spot. He slowly, gently pushed two fingers into her. He could get them in only so far because of her leg band hindering his forward motion but as he started to move his fingers up and down in a scratching motion, it felt so good. She laid her head back enjoying the twin sensations of his hand on her breast and his fingers massaging the inside of her slit.

Suddenly though he stopped, she almost gasped at the suddenness and looked at him puzzled. He just withdrew his fingers without a word. Jimmy pushed her bra upward off her breasts. She decided to help him and reached behind her to undo the clasp. He just looked at her and half smiled for a moment, then he leaned forward and took a nipple in his mouth. He sucked hard, softly chewed on it, sucked some more, and then licked it. Pressing his tongue hard against it. She sighed and groaned. God! she had missed that so much. True, one guy had sucked on a nipple for a minute before she stopped him, and even though she had enjoyed it hadn't been like this. Jimmy had always done a good job on her breasts, and the rest of her too for that matter. It had been one of the areas where he had confidence in, even taking chances at times.

He also spent time on the other boob, sucking and licking hard just the way Babs liked it. He even licked all over that breast leaving trails of saliva along the slopes on each side. She enjoyed it but wanted to give to him. Because of his position, she had stopped caressing his cock but now she wanted to feel it even through his pants. She suddenly kissed him hard pushing him off her against the back of the love seat. She slipped on top of him, kissing him hard all the while, and then she slipped a hand in-between them. She smiled in satisfaction as he jerked and humped upward when she gripped his hardness as much as she could.

He must be as excited as me to react that much from just this touch. It's so good to feel him again. Not because it was a cock and I'm horny as could be, but because it was Jimmy. Maybe deep in my heart I feel more for Jimmy than I remembered, she thought.

Soon though after three hard humps, he pushed her off and back where she had been. He clamped hold onto a nipple with his mouth again but this time he used one hand to begin to slide her panties down. It was a little hard with just one hand but she helped as much as possible lifting her rump up, and even wiggling her hips. Soon it was down around her knees. He let go of it and brought his hand back up her leg trailing his fingers over her skin. She moaned even before he touched her clit. He began soft circled with two fingertips, steadily increasing the pressure, as she liked. Soon she grabbed that hand to keep it where it was. He increased the pressure of his fingers while sucking even harder.

She managed to open her eyes for a moment, watching him smile as he pleasured her. He always liked it when his ministrations produced such reactions in her. However as she watched his eyes suddenly narrowed, and the smile vanished. She wondered what thought had come to his mind but her climax was so close, all thoughts vanished as her euphoria took over her mind. It wasn't until afterwards, as she thought about it, that she realized that his smile had never returned.

She started chanting, "Keep it there, keep it there, keep it there."

She moaned and said, "Harder, God, harder God, god, god!"

It was so good after so long without it. She had masturbated but that wasn't anywhere as good as this. It felt like she was in for a large climax. He pressed harder and switched nipples that he was sucking on. Suddenly she was close. He softened his pressure and let up on his sucking. Her euphoria dropped some but still stayed high. She bucked against his hand to get it back, wanting the release. Seconds later, he resumed his harder ministrations. He bit her nipple five times. Babs felt more pleasure but couldn't tell where it was coming from and she didn't care that he was pinching the other nipple as he chewed on one. He pressed against her clit even harder with three fingers now. Her back arched and her mouth opened in a soundless scream, then she crested letting out a small scream right after a "God Yes!" as she did. She wanted to hump against his fingers but couldn't. The orgasm seemed to go on and on but eventually she relaxed.

She looked up at him as she enjoyed the after effects and said, "thank you."

He nodded without saying anything but after half a minute she pushed him off her and stood up, she turned to look at him, and said, "Its your turn."

He tried to protest but she just gently rubbed his hard cock, and then undid his belt as he was groaning. A second later his zipper was down and Babs was pulling his pants off. His shoes were still on but she didn't care as she pulled them off. She did take a moment to push her panties down to her ankles, kicking them off after she straightened back up. Quickly she pulled his briefs down and off. She took a few seconds to look at his manhood. It was arousing and she wanted it, to taste it, to feel it, and to have it inside her. She wanted him, it had been so long. She knelt before him and grabbed his hard, so hard, so arousing cock. She made a fist around it feeling it, running her hand up and down feeling every bump and vein. Then she kissed the top, running her tongue over it three times.

Then she looked at his face and said, "I missed you and I missed this so much. I haven't had it for months and I want it."

He looked back at her with an expression she couldn't interpret. There was sexual hunger but there also something else she couldn't identify. His body language said he wanted to say something. She knew him well and long enough to know that, but she could also see that he chickened out. That relieved her somewhat, this new confidence of his was good but at the same time, she wanted some of the old Jimmy. He had gone too far at times with his lack of self-confidence, but she had married Jimmy with all his flaws, not some extremely confident guy. That took her back for a moment, she had married Jimmy because she loved him just as he was. If he became totally self-confident, he wouldn't be Jimmy. Not the one she had grown to love and had married. She wondered if that was what her subconscious had been trying to tell her these past few months.

Now was not the time for this type of thinking though. She would contemplate those thoughts later, now she had something else to do. Putting those thoughts aside, she leaned over and engulfed his whole shaft with her mouth, going all the way down to the base where she closed her mouth. While he was not even close to being huge, he was in no way small either. One of the guys she had dated, whose cock she had felt through his pants, had been smaller, though not tiny. She didn't know about most of those she had dated but from looking at the bulges of some of the men, she thought her husband had a nice sized cock.