Their Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she gripped his base with her teeth biting him in a way he liked. While talking with some of her friends, she found that most men didn't like that but Jimmy did so she did it. He also liked for her to bite the head of his shaft in various places just before they fucked. He said it made the places she bit even more sensitive while he was thrusting inside her. To her it seemed like it was sensitive enough as it is, but he liked it some of the time. Twice during their marriage, she had bitten too hard and he had lost an erection. She had been very apologetic, especially after the second time, but he seemed to take it too personal. She had been very careful after that.

She bit him five times, a tiny bit harder each time. She worked her way up his shaft biting every half an inch. By the time, she had just the head in her mouth he was groaning and pushing his hips upward. Babs knew it was an automatic response, he was usually very careful about gagging her. He had done it twice, once during their honeymoon and once two weeks after they got back. He apologized for days after the second time. He didn't have to though, because she had known it was an accident and it hadn't been that bad.

Babs sucked hard for a few seconds then licked the head, just the very tip where the slit was. Licking all the way across like she would an ice cream cone, for half a minute, then she suddenly slipped her tongue down the bottom side of his cock. He almost jumped as she did. Then it was up and down, down and up. She smiled as he groaned and moaned louder and louder. Suddenly, she took the whole thing in her mouth and sucked. He jammed his hips upward and almost yelled a groan.

She repeated the same pattern four times, by the time she was done, he was panting and she knew he was very close. A few more swipes across the tip, then she took half of it in her mouth and just sucked. Soon she was rewarded with him arching his back and freezing for a second, while she sucked harder. Then with a true scream he fired his first glob of sperm into her mouth. She had been a little surprised that he didn't warn her like usual, but she had known he was close so it didn't matter. A second later, a lesser scream and a second gob hit the back of her throat. She swallowed both and as a third shot out, she smiled around his cock listening to his still euphoric moans. He had jammed his cock into her mouth but she had been expecting it, and had moved her mouth back, he was still moving it though, fucking her mouth. She was still sucking, keeping it up until a few seconds after he relaxed to make sure he was done. She opened her mouth, letting his non-shrinking member drop out. Knowing him like she did, she expected that his shaft would not shrink after the first climax because of all the horniness that had been allowed to build up.

She had managed to swallow it all, without any leaking out, even though it had been a large amount of cum. She sort of liked sperm, but only allowed him to cum in her mouth half the time she sucked on him. There had been two times she had allowed him to cum in her mouth twice during one session. She had just been in the right mood and hungry for cum. Later, she had been amazed by her horniness. She had been so wild that the only thing Jimmy could do was hold on for a very wild ride. Those two times she did all the fucking and sucking. She didn't know how many times she came, but Jimmy had three orgasms each time. She had gone wild with fucking and sucking him. In fact, she felt that if some other man, even a stranger, had joined them she would have sucked him off too. She would have watched them take off their clothes with eager anticipation. Not now though. All she wanted was Jimmy as usual. She looked at him smiling.

He looked back and said, "thank you. I missed you doing that."

It wasn't 'till later that she realized he hadn't said anything about love. After a few seconds, she suggested they go in the bedroom where they would be more comfortable. He agreed and followed her in, watching her butt move. She glanced over her shoulder to see what he was doing and smiled at the expression on his face. He helped her undress, then before she could say anything laid her on the bed. He rubbed her clit until she spread her legs, he got down on his knees at the end of the bed, and she scooted into the right position, so he could have access to her lovely slit. He started licking her inner thigh about mid section. He went back and forth between legs as he worked his way up. He just licked the bottom portion of her love flower, then licked and sucked around it. All the way around circling it with his saliva, but never touching it. He made four circles and finally licked up the whole length.

She jerked, and almost screamed from the way that felt after his teasing. Suddenly though he clamped hold of her clit with his mouth and sucked hard. She jerked again, grabbing hold of his head and holding it there. He nibbled, sucked, and licked the clit all the way to a climax. As she relaxed, he pushed two fingers inside finding her G-spot. He continued sucking even as she relaxed. He alternately finger fucked her and massaged her G-spot. At one point he lowered his mouth, withdrew his fingers, and started licking her delicious hole. He tongue fucked her for a while. While he was pushing his tongue in and out, he felt for her anus. Finding it easily, he used a finger he had gotten wet with her juices and slowly pushed it in. That was something else she liked sometimes. This was one of those times, but she would have let him do it anyway. He was always gentle and soft. She had talked to her friend about that too, and found it amazing that most men found the anus to be arousing. They liked playing and licking it. They loved the rubbery feeling of a rectum around their finger, Jimmy was no different.

Suddenly she pulled at him, wanting something bigger than a tongue inside her. He quickly got the hint and maneuvered his way up her body. She liked the feel of his chest sliding across her breasts, even though now it felt different since he didn't have a belly anymore, well not much of one anyway, it still produced good feelings and good memories. From years of practice, he was able to insert himself inside her without her help. He just positioned himself, and stabbed forward with his hips. He missed the first time but he lowered himself a touch and stabbed again. This time it was right on and his hard cock slid into her waiting, wet pussy. They both gasped as it went in all the way. He stayed still for a moment, enjoying the feeling of her love tunnel's walls enclosing his shaft after so many months without it. She finally humped against him to get him moving and he pulled out a bit and shoved it back in. Out all the way and in all the way. He repeated that, which she liked, half a dozen times then his passions took over and he suddenly increased his speed. Putting his head back and just jamming it in hard. He pulled out fast and jammed it back even quicker. She went along with the ride enjoying it almost as much as he was. But after a few seconds, he slowed and went back to a steady slower rhythm. She gasped as another climax approached.

She said, "I missed you and I missed that inside me."

He continued to thrust for a few seconds but then slowed abruptly. She opened her eyes to look at him, his face had a hard expression on it, and about that time, she was surprised to feel that his was losing his hardness.

In her mind she asked herself. "What is going on here? Did he cum already? There was no indication that he had but he getting soft. Was it something I said? She quickly reviewed what she had spoken, wondering if she had said something other than what she had meant, but she didn't think so.

All this took two or three seconds, his expression changed again, and he began fucking into her again faster. As he did, his erection came back up and began to make her feel wonderful again. It was almost as if he had thought of something, then had banished the thought. Her slit's good feelings spread outward chasing all of her thoughts away. He just continued thrusting away as if he was trying to make up for the ground he had lost. She was quickly approaching another orgasm. When he leaned back to push in even harder, it was very close. She gasped out a moan as he suddenly went in even deeper. Four thrusts later, he did it again. When he got close, he would sometimes do that. Somehow he pushed himself further in. It felt good and this time it was driving her to the edge. One very deep push and she was over the edge, raising her hips and letting out a groan that was almost a scream. She managed to say "Yes" once and then a loud UGGGGgghhhhaaa.

He continued to fuck as Janet relaxed for he hadn't cum yet, but she didn't mind since he needed one and it still felt good. He was grunting, moaning continually. Half a minute later, he suddenly drove his cock in even deeper causing her to grunt out loud, and then he let out a half scream, half bellow as the first of his sperm shot out to fill her pleasure hole. He let out another Grrraaaiiiiii as the second shot burst forth, there was a third softer groan as the third blob shot out then he was silent even though the grimace on his face showed he was still feeling the pleasure of his orgasm. His thrusts changed to shorter, faster ones and soon he stopped altogether and collapsed on top of her. He panted for a few seconds then slide off of her. She wanted to cuddle but he did only for a few seconds, then he got up went and did something she couldn't see and came back in a few seconds. She was on her side and he lay down so that his front was against her back in a spoon position. He talked a little about how good her body looked, and then they just lay there until he started making humping movements and she knew he was ready for a third fuck. It didn't surprise her since it had been a long time since they had sex.

He reached around her and started to tweak a nipple. He also caressed both breasts, squeezing them gently. His soft shaft got hard and could feel the hardness against her butt cheeks. Babs moved her legs to allow him access to her hole. He reached around and placed the head of his shaft against it then pushed. As it went in, she could feel it separating her sexual lips and entering her pussy. When it was all the way in he started humping,-pulling out and pushing back in. A few seconds later, he reached one hand down her front until he touched her clit. Once he had it, Jimmy started massaging it gently. She humped against his fingers to tell him he was doing good as she sighed. He continued in this vein for a few minutes, tweaking one nipple while massaging her clit and at the same time gently shoving his hard shaft in and out of her.

Since this was his third climax, it took awhile to build. She laid there enjoying the triple feelings he was producing. She had a small orgasm at the beginning and then felt another larger one building. It built and built as he continued his slow rhythm. Finally, his movement increased in speed and she knew his orgasm was building. She was going, uh uh ahh aahh with each of his thrusts.

Soon she crested and let out a gasp followed by a "Yes! Yes! Now!"

She arched her back, let out a noise, then relaxed. It had been a good one. Not as large as the one with him on top but good. He kept up his thrusting, which grew more and more frantic as his euphoria built. He was going Uh ugh UHH which each inward shove.

Finally, he shoved it in deep and let out a Graaaggghhhaa that was almost too loud, since his mouth was near her ear. He pushed in so deep she felt his sperm splatter inside her slit. He said Naggaggaa when the second glob of sperm shot out. This was followed by three more deep thrusts then half a dozen short quick fucks. He relaxed and rested against her.

He felt good against her like that and not just because of what they had just done. She wiggled her butt against his pubic area as she usually did after they had sex in this position. He just grunted but a few seconds later, he nibbled on her neck after giving it two kisses. He gave it two swipes with his tongue then kissed it again.

He said, "I... I... ur, I thank you. That was good."

She was relaxed and very comfy, feeling better than she had in months. Soon she was asleep. Later she woke up and flipped over on her back. Her eyes popped open and she thought, wait a minute this bed wasn't that big, she should have felt her husband. Babs felt around and found no one else in bed with her. She wondered if he had gone to the bathroom but didn't think so.

To Be Continued…

End Notes: chapter two soon.