All Comments on 'Their Unholy Love'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Jesus

So hot and intense. Beautiful spare language: not a word wrong. I was there, I was her. I felt the leather and knew his love.

sexygoth87sexygoth87over 13 years ago
Amazing

Lovely emotive words as always, I really felt I was there and was her. Felt every lash of that lovely leather.

SWintersSWintersover 13 years ago
A curious thing

A long time ago a friend remarked, in the midst of a politely undetailed, mostly theoretical conversation about Top/bottom relationships, that "the bottom is the point of control." I understood the theory.

This story sheds some light on the reality. Not least because of the way my body is reacting to it.

Phenomenally well done.

wantonorgasmwantonorgasmover 13 years ago
just wow

Took me somewhere I've always wanted to go. Intensely arousing, beautifully written. Soaking

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The sacred and the profane...

...what an unholy mix. Your writing is better than it's ever been: tight and yet revealing. You're so incredibly talented. No words to express my justified admiration. No words. You keep on improving every time you post, and from now...the sky's the limit. Go for it, Scotsman.

kaiyandomkaiyandomover 13 years ago
Beautifully written

As always. I am becoming a fast follower of your writing. Bdsm is your best genre in my opinion. This story was a turn on but also pays homage to the suggestive sub. Shows truly who is really in charge and who is being pushed. Absolutely wonderful, I await your next story. Thanks for the heads up on this one, would not have wanted to miss it!

SwiverGuySwiverGuyover 13 years ago
Wonderful writing and wordplay

I've never read a BDSM story before, since consensual physical violence doesn't turn me on, but since you are one of favourite authors, I had to read it.

And I'm glad I did. As ever, the tightness of your writing and your love of wordplay is a source of joy.

vampanyavampanyaover 13 years ago
Bravo!

I really really liked it! Your best yet. Thank you for letting me know it's here.

ejlsejlsover 13 years ago
Almost speechless

While I don't pretend to undertand the acts presented here, I always appreciate the way you tell a story. This was no different. Your talent is so great, and you never cease to amaze me.

delightdawndelightdawnover 13 years ago

longing, loving, awakening.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 13 years ago
Mysterious rites

Like transubstantiation, the gift of pain---for both receiver and inflicter---defies comprehension. Only the orgasmic reaction verifies that the mystery has taken place. Your story illuminates the enigma.

yukiko6yukiko6over 13 years ago
Unholy?

I think holy, and holier than anything else you've written. This is so exciting. It makes me lust for such experience of love, pain, and exchange. Her refusal is so hot and his response even more. The is a raw and sexy beautiful story.

TickleTiSexyTickleTiSexyover 13 years ago
Who's in charge?

I like the powerplay here. She has something he really really wants and it adds a dimension to this scene that I haven't quite read before. He seems so desperate, far more than she. I *love* the part where his saying "please" revealed his weakness. Very crafty.

sexmehardsexmehardover 12 years ago
Nicely done

Although I dont claim to know a lot about this kinda thing, I really like the way the story is told :) good writing.

Babli5Babli5over 12 years ago
Enjoyed it

I liked the build up and the taut, spare writing. Also loved the word choices.

CinnerCinneralmost 12 years ago
Impressed

I'm deeply impressed by your work. You have explored here a theme that intrigues me terribly; the psychology of the relationship between the Dom and the sub.

Amazing!

pleaseabusemepleaseabusemeabout 11 years ago
This has

always been a fantasy of mine :)

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 11 years agoAuthor
So glad you like it pleaseabuseme.

It's set in Queensland.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 10 years agoAuthor
My new woman has just read this...

and though it scared her, it didn't frighten her away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous