Therapy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
311 Followers

"See what? Listen Debbie I am getting tired of this. We both know you are a slut wanting to be told what to do. Stop playing games!"

How did he know her so well? Was she that obvious? "

I, I want to see your cock, please."

He knew he had her and wanted to make her submission complete. "Take off the lab coat."

She dropped it to the floor. He told her to remove her shoes and pants and blouse. Her hand trembled as she unbuttoned her blouse and peeled it from her shoulders. She kicked off her shoes and quickly shed her pants. She was proud of how Frank was leering at her, she was proud that her body was pleasing him.

He sat up on the bench and the movement caused the head of his cock to stick further out of the confines of the strap. He loved how her eyes seemed fixed on it. He wanted to be sure he didn't make this seem too much like her fantasy play with David. He didn't want to ruin this with suspicion.

He stood up, his bare feet noiselessly touching the cool linoleum floor. He pulled off his shirt and stood proud in only his strap. For years he has known the effect of his cock and body on women. That was why he worked so hard to stay in shape. He walked next to her and put his lips next to her ear, making sure his body didn't touch hers.

He whispered, "When I was younger I would go to the massage parlors in East San Jose. The women were mainly Mexican and Vietnamese. They would wear only their bras and panties when they gave their massages. And they wore those little plastic sandals, Zoris or clip clops, I think they were called. After a quick massage they would pour some Astroglide on your cock and jerk you off. Some for a little extra would catch the cum in their mouths, while others would take a warm towel and clean the cum off your stomach and chest."

"They were sluts and whores. Tell me what you are Debbie."

She wanted to drop to her knees and grab his cock, or she wanted to run out of here, but her body knew she would not move until he allowed it. After he made her humiliate herself.

"I am a slut."

"Whose slut are you Deb.?"

The name caused even more of a response then 'Debbie'. She answered, feeling his breath on her ear and neck. "I am your slut Frank."

"Good, and next Thursday when I come for my appointment I want you in a purple bra and panties. That was what my favorite slut would wear. I want you to buy it and I want to see it before your husband does. And of course I want you in the little sandals. Purple sandals to match. Understand, slut?"

She realized he planned on this going on for more than today. That she was to be his slut, for how long she wondered. "Yes Frank I understand."

He stepped away from her and leaned against the bench. "Pull your panties to your knees. Don't let them fall or else I will have to spank you. You don't want the people to hear their boss and therapist get spanked, do you."

"No, please don't." She pushed her panties to her knees and spread her legs so they were held taunt.

Frank could see her pussy. She kept it well trimmed and her lips and clit were swollen. She was like a bitch in heat. He smiled.

"That slut I was talking about kept her cunt bald. I want that next time."

"But, Frank I am married..." he cut her short.

"Listen don;t ever talk back to me. I don't care if you are married, tell him you did it as a surprise for him. Or tell him you did it because you are a big cock loving slut. I really do not care Debbie. Now take them off and hand them to me."

Debra let them slide to the floor and picked them up and handed them to Frank. He smelled them and then told her to taste herself. He turned the panties inside out and he turned the obviously wet crotch towards her mouth. Debra stuck out her tongue and licked the material. She could taste her musky flavor.

He laughed and tossed them with his clothes. "I will be keeping them as a souvenir. Now get on your knees."

Debbie dropped to the floor in front of Frank, her eyes were now level with the object of her desire and humiliation. Frank reached down and pulled his jock strap slowly down. Once it reached his balls his cock fell from his body and bounced lewdly in her face. It was larger than any cock she had ever seen.

He grabbed his cock and rubbed it on her cheeks. Her skin felt so soft to him as he traced it over her eyes and her nose. He held it under her nose and spoke, "Can you smell my girlfriend's cunt, Debbie? I purposely didn't wash after fucking her."

Debra felt so humiliated yet she had never felt so excited at the same time. Somehow this man knew what buttons to press and he sensed her abasement brought her more excitement.

"Lick my ball," he pulled his cock back, "lick them and taste her juice and my cum and sweat. It all dripped down after I fucked her. She was on top and when she pulled off I felt it drip down. She wanted to clean me with her mouth but I wouldn't let her."

Debra stuck out her tongue and slathered his balls. She could taste a deep and pungent flavor. She didn't care it was unpleasant, she just wanted to please Frank.

He reached down and grasped his balls pulling them upwards. "Clean my ass, Debbie. I think some of our fluids dripped down there."

Debra was beyond rational thought she didn't care how disgusting this seemed. She just wanted to obey. Her tongue snaked up from his balls to his asshole and Frank squatted allowing her better access. She craned her neck and forced herself to forget about the uncomfortable position as she forced her tongue into his ass.

"My, you are a good little slut, Debbie. Now stand up."

She rose to her feet feeling her muscles in her legs burn. Frank laid on the table and told her to get some oil. When he found out she had massage oils, expensive ones at that, he told her next time to have a bottle of Astroglide available.

She poured the oil over her hands and began to stroke his cock with both hands. She knew she was good at this and was determined to impress him. Frank felt his orgasm quickly approaching and fought it off.

"When I tell you, I want you to put your mouth on just the head of my cock. When I cum be sure none leaks out of your mouth. Form a tight seal on the head. Do not swallow. I want to see my come in your mouth before I allow you to swallow."

Debra nodded, her hands were working at a fast pace. She could not believe the weight and girth of his cock, or the heat. She kept glancing to Frank's face waiting for her command. She felt his body begin to stiffen and she heard him grunt 'now'. She sucked the head of his prick and felt jet after jet of cum hit the back of her throat. This was much harder than swallowing. His load was so large she was afraid she couldn't keep it in her mouth. But she did.

She pulled away from him after she was sure he was done. Her lips formed a tight seal and none of his precious liquid was lost. Frank stood up and ignoring Debra he dressed. She stood there only in her bra with her mouth full of cum. After he was dressed he stuck her panties in his shorts pocket and finally spoke to her.

"Open your mouth." she did and he could see the whitish liquid on her tongue and filling her mouth. The saliva that formed was bubbling up and she was fighting from letting it spill out. He grabbed her neck with both hands, gently rubbing his thumbs along the inside of her neck.

"Swallow, I want to feel you swallow my cum. Show me you are my slut and swallow."

Debra looked up into his eyes and brought her lips together. She slowly swallowed and felt his load travel down her throat as his thumbs massaged it.

"I will see you next week. Do not disappoint me."

...to be continued.

evals22
evals22
311 Followers
12