Therapy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A burly, short man wearing Levis and a white T-shirt walked forward, leaving his petite asian girlfriend. He sat on a chair and stuck his leg straight and placing his boot heel on the floor. The steel toe of the black boot pointed to the ceiling.

He spoke, "Make the bitch crawl over here. Have her lick the toe of my boot then climb on like a bitch dog in heat. She can cum on my boot."

Debra shivered, thinking to herself this had gone too far. Hopefully Julie would not make her do that. She felt Julie's dislike of men would save her this humiliation. But it was not to be.

"Pet, life is full of choices. We can pick up your clothes and leave. You can catch a Taxi back to your car and the evening is over. I am sure you will cum, maybe before you even get home. But I know it will not be the type of orgasm you need. Now the other choice you have is show everyone the type of slut you are and do as this man says. Afterwards I will take your leash and walk you naked to the door. I will proudly show off my Pet. You will then be allowed to dress and we will go to Miss Fran's flat where you will service us all night. You will have many wonderful orgasms and discover more about this need of yours to submit. It is up to you."

The room had become silent. The noises of people from other parts of the club could be heard but in some strange way there was an eerie quiet to the room. Debra, looking only at Julie slightly shook her head, acknowledging her decision. Julie stepped forward and grabbed the leash, stopping to kiss her on the cheek.

She pulled the leash down and Debra slowly dropped to her knees. Like the dog, all these witnesses would compare her to in the future, Debra began to crawl on hands and knees toward the boot.

Julie, proud as an owner at a dog show, kept the leash taut as her Pet moved. Once she crossed the few feet to her destination Debra paused. Her head tugged against the leash but was held tight.

"Ask, Pet. So everyone can hear."

"May I," she paused to regain her voice, then continued loudly, "May I kiss your boot?"

The man, obviously into power type games answered, "Bitches don't talk. They bark and wag their tails." Julie smiled at the man's boldness.

Debra started to sway her ass back and forth and made the yelping sounds of some unknown breed of canine. The man shook his head and Julie let up the tension of the leash. Debra's head moved down and her tongue began to lap at the rough, dirty toe.

She continued for some time, finding her mouth becoming dry from her ministrations. The tug of the leash told her she was through and Debra felt Julie pull her upward towards the man. Debra felt her tits rub against his rough denim pants and she wrapped her arms around his waist. She pushed her face against his stomach, feeling his unmistakable hardness against her chest. She straddled her legs around the boot and began to hump her cunt against the still wet toe of his boot.

The crowd was mesmerized by the display and they all watched intently as she continued until her body was racked with what every woman in the room knew, was an enviable, mind shattering orgasm. Debra held on to the man as she basked in the afterglow of the experience. She felt him reach down and pet her head like the animal she had emulated. Julie pulled her away from the man and the crowd. As promised she lead her through the crowds and onto the night at Fran's flat.

Debra learned how to pleasure a women that night; many times over.

to be continued...thank you

12