All Comments on 'Therapy Ch. 06'

by evals22

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40about 19 years ago
I did notice something on your bio.

The fact that you didn't list wimp-husbands in fetishes. Or cuckolding or submissive couples or slut-wives. Maybe you should update it before continuing your stories. It would be nice to have an accurate description before we make the mistake of thinking that the husband can be a husband.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
on and on

This just goes on and on. How far will this go to destroy Dave and Debra efore you turn this around. I have read your other stories and know you can make things right in this story. But how worse will this go before it get better, or will things get better for Dave and Debra?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Enjoying the ride!

I look forward to each installment. If those who commented below don't really enjoy this well written fantasy, they will simply ignore the next chapter, right? We know that won't happen! They will read it, jerk off, and then call you a wimp. Go figure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I can't be alone in loving this series

I think the series kind of got off track with the bull dyke receptionist, so I'm glad to see Frank back in action. There's a delightful amount of complexity in this series, which you don't often find in other stories; I mean, all of the characters are being believably duplicitous, and I can't wait to see what Frank's got up his sleeves. I'm really digging this series and I just hope it doesn't devolve into "Debra realized she loved her husband, so she gave up being selfish and slutty and never thought about infidelity again, and David forgave her, and they lived happily ever after." That would stink.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
Way to go evals22

All seven chapters are great reads and your way of keeping us in suspense with, Debra, Frank and Julie actions. I will keep reading to seek what actions David takes as man or a wimp or a cuckolded husband. Will he break up with Debra, forgive her and move away, seek revenge or what will be the final solution?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous