There Are No Limits to Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door bell rang. It must be Mittu. I stood up. I was unable to take a step forwards. My feet were stuck. The bell went off again. Mittu would not be able to recollect when he had to press the button twice. It has never happened. I went to the door and unlatched and opened it. Mittu was standing his trade mark smile on his face. Then it turned to horror.

"Are you OK Kala? Are you unwell?" He was full of anxiety. I stood there shedding tears in torrents and then I hugged him. I was sobbing.

"You kick me out of the house Mittu," I said between sobs. "I don't deserve any better. Please do Mittu, please." I was holding him tighter and he was hugging me too and kissing me on all parts of my wet face. He carried me to the sofa. Now I was lying over him. I was still sobbing but not crying anymore. And then he said this.

"You are a purest gem. I should not keep you all to myself." So he knew.

"Come we'll eat and then have it." This was the last thing I expected him to say. We had a hurried supper. He helped me clear the table. I went to the bathroom to freshen myself. I came out in my night dress. He came to me and hugged me from behind and then he deftly whisked off my dress. He was cupping my breasts and kissing me in the hairy part of the back of the neck; the prickly feeling was exquisite. He now lifted me and turning me around he rested my buttocks in the mattress. Instinctively my feet went up in the air and I caught his penis and inserted it into my vagina. I was slopping with secretions and his penis slipped in. Mittu knows that I like this posture with him standing. I like it because I will be in his hard embrace from start to finish. His ejaculation coincided with my climax, and I do not know why I was shedding tears profusely. No, I was not weeping, just shedding tears. Mittu was aware of it for he was not consoling me but just licking away the tears from my cheek. We lay down bodies together as if pasted and speaking not a word.

4

The next day in office was like any other day. I was the secretary and he was boss, nothing more nothing less. On Friday at his request I brought Aparna to the office for the first time. She was an immediate hit with my colleagues. James of course was already her friend. That day she spent most of her time in his room playing chess and chequers with him and did some home work too with his help.

"I helped her with her home work," he said in the same tone that a teenager will tell his mother that he drove a car on the public road for the first time, "I never though I will ever get to do that to my daughter." I went up to him and rising on my toes I kissed him on the cheek. I wondered if his desire for me was just a way to have a greater claim to Aparna's affection.

James never asked for sex. Probably demanding sex from a married woman is in the list of don'ts for a gentlemen! It was clear that that I will have to make the move. If it were so it did not bother me. Kama Sudra is quite emphatic on this point. It says that woman must start sex activity and control it for men will never understand their needs and if left to them women will starve. From my First Night I have made it a point to have my say. It suited me to do so now. I was hungry.

I entered his room after lunch with a file in hand. I was wearing a sari that day with a blouse of low neck line. I place the file on the table and went round to him and bending down kissed him on the lips. My sari pallav had slipped off and my breast cleft must have been visible all the way through.

"Fondle me," I said, and he gently inserted his hand and worked on one breast and then the other. "Do you like me scruffy or smooth," I continued. It took him a second to understand and then he blushed scarlet.

"As it is on any day," he said. So my other man also belonged to the 'lotus is a lotus' brigade. I undid the blouse buttons. I thought it is time he did some work of his own. "Undo my bra," I said. He did so. Soon I was bare above my waist. He did not need more orders. He pulled out my sari pleats and loosened my skirt and as he pulled down the skirt he knelt in front of me. He was rubbing one cheek and then the other on my scruffy pubis. He undressed and it was my turn to kneel in front of him. I held his hard and erect penis as if weighing it; I ran the tip of the index finger over the large blue worm like veins in an effort to empty them, and I retracted the foreskin to see the red rose. I licked its surface. I took it into my mouth. I have eaten strawberries of the same size and shape and colour too. It was very warm.

I had a plan. I made him lie down on the carpet. (We had a very inadequate couch and ordering for a proper bed did not appear a good idea for it would set the staff twittering.) I stood above him allowing him an ant's eye view of my vulva. I was now astride him. I lowered myself in slow motion and as I got within reach I held his penis and gently impaled myself. It was easy for my vagina was so wet that I was spilling some juice. I lent forward and moved up and down. The large penis worked like a piston producing an exquisite sensation. And then he ejaculated and I climaxed. I lay on him with his penis still within me. I had one more. I had to roll over. I had no more energy left.

Now that I am in a position to judge for myself I wholly endorse Kama Sudra that a woman needs two men for proper sexual satisfaction.

I fetched Aparna on the way home. I bathed and rested watching my daughter play. And then I thought about my grandmother. Would she have approved my having sexual relations with another man? My first thought was that she would be horrified. On second thought I am not sure. If circumstances like mine where a woman can have another man with the full and freely given consent of her husband had come to her notice I am certain she would have approved. For my part I now have no feelings of guilt whatever. I consider myself a truer darmapatini than most women who while they give their bodies to their husbands alone are filled with thoughts of sex with other men especially when they are reaching their climax.

That night Mittu and I lay enjoying the warmth of each others body. It was a moment when man and woman are one in spirit. 'Why not become one in body as well?' I said. Mittu agreed. It was not lust. Only giving finishing touches to a spiritual experience.

5

The four months that followed were idyllic. Whenever I read signs of hunger in James I offered myself to him. I do not think I left him hungry at any time any more than I would have Aparna when she was a baby. There was something special about the sex I had with Mittu on those days. Aparna often was in the office when there will be competition between office staff and the boss for her company. On some holidays James' housekeeper, a gentle old grandma, will fetch Aparna who will spend the day with James and granny. Then tragedy struck.

It was a Tuesday morning at 10.50. Our receptionist Katie came to my room hurriedly and said that James wanted me in his room. Instinctively I knew something was wrong and rushed out. James looked stunned, mouth open and staring at me in horror. He was in no position to speak. Our accountant said that Mittu was involved in a car crash and was in intensive care in hospital. I felt as if I will faint, but Katie held me and led me to a chair. Katie never left my side for the next several hours.

We rushed to hospital. I had a distant view of Mittu. Tubes and wires festooned him and ominously I saw two bottles of blood hanging. He must have bled very severely indeed. Later a nurse came to get information about Mittu. She told me that there were no external injuries or broken bones but because of failure of the air bag the steering wheel had injured the liver and other internal organs. We sat there James, Katie, and I may be for an hour when a nurse came and wanted to know if the patient's daughter was there and when we said no she asked us to bring her soon. When I heard that I broke down. There could be only one reason for that—the end was near.

Aparna came in with Katie who had gone to fetch her. All of us donned masks, caps, and aprons and entered the IC ward shepherded by a nurse. Mittu was too sedated to be able to recognise us. Monitors were actively beeping. He was alive, but what more they said I knew not. It was after we came back to our seats that I noticed James. I do not think that even if his own child was stricken a man can be so miserably anguished as James was at that moment. He was truly of the family.

Aparna with a child's instinct must have sensed it too for I would have found it hard to believe what happened next if I had not seen it and heard it. Aparna was in the seat between us her eyes darting from me to James and back to me. This went on for some time. She never spoke. Then she got on the chair and holding James by the chin she turned his face towards her.

"Cheer up, uncle," she said, "I am sure Dad will live and we will all be happy together." James kissed her and hugged her. He did not have to wait for her to grow up to get her seal of approval for our unusual relationship. Aparna's instincts were correct. Mittu recovered fully and we are a happy family.

12