There Goes The Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey buddy, you just let me know if you want me to hook you up with Heather."

There was no way that was going to happen, so I said, "You and Toni seem to be an item?"

"Toni? Yeah she's a great fuck. But I'm not looking to get married anytime soon. But she'll do just about anything I ask. Did you notice her tits?" Without waiting for a reply he continued, "You know she shaves her pussy. But then all of them strippers do. Does your wife shave hers?"

"Jesus Tony."

He playfully punched my arm. "Come on Brad, you can tell ol' Tony."

"No Tony, she doesn't shave her pussy."

"So is she a natural blond?"

I smiled and shook my head no; sure that he was trying to imagine what her golden triangle looked like. "One time she dyed it blond for me," I laughed.

"Jesus," he exclaimed. I looked over and he was staring out vacantly at the pool; trying to imagine, I'm sure, how my wife looked naked. "So does she sleep in the nude?"

"Tony, give it up," I laughed.

He grinned at me and took a big drag on the cigar and blew out smoke rings with a thoughtful look on his face. You think that my girl's attractive?"

"Yeah, she's gorgeous."

"Yes she is," he smiled broadly and took a big drag on his cigar. He blew a couple of smoke rings. "Say what do you say to us swapping partners tonight, eh?" He playfully punched me in the arm. I smiled and shook my head, wondering how his girlfriend looked naked.

"So why would anyone hire a tax attorney instead of an accountant?" Tony asked, suddenly changing the subject.

It took me a second to clear my head of the vision of his girlfriend naked. "Well generally I'm more knowledgeable about tax law than an accountant and if you have to go to tax court then I can represent you."

"How would you like to do my taxes?"

"Well sure, I'm always looking for new business."

"How much do you charge?"

It's much easier to answer this question when it's asked by someone who's not a relative or a friend. Was Tony a friend? So far he was just a neighbor, but then he could obviously afford my rates so I decided to answer with my normal rate. "I usually charge a hundred and thirty an hour, unless I'm representing you in tax court or in an audit; then I charge three hundred and thirty an hour."

He thought for a moment and didn't frown or grimace. "Seems fair, but if you do your job right I shouldn't get audited, right?"

"That's the idea, but sometimes the government likes to take a closer look at the 'why's'." I paused. "Especially for businesses that deal in a lot of cash and you own a night club and have a part ownership in a restaurant."

"Well I hate to admit it, but the Infernal Revenuers do seem to take an unusual interest in me."

"Aren't you happy with your current accountants?"

"Oh mostly." He lowered his voice and kind of looked sideways. "They're Jews, you know. It's just that I don't entirely trust them."

I was a little taken back by his attitude, but hey, who was I to turn down a new client. "Oh, I see," I answered.

After Tony left, Marissa came home. She did indeed look lovely. It's amazing how much more attractive the female of the species can look when their hair is styled.

We started dressing for dinner and while I put on my suit and tie I watched Marissa put on red bikini panties; followed by sheer, black pantyhose that made me want to run my hands up her legs. Next she took her short, short red dress out of the closet that showed her bare back almost down to the crack of her ass. There was no way she could wear a bra with it. As she pulled it on I finally had to say something, "I can't remember when you last wore that dress. Wait, yes I can, it was on our last anniversary; almost a year ago."

"Well you should take me out more often."

"I don't know if I can protect you when you look this good."

"Very funny. I just want to make sure that you look at me tonight and not at Tony's date. Here zip me up."

She turned around and I zipped up the short zipper that allowed the low cut back to just cover the top of her pantyhose. "I'm just not sure that Tony will be able to pay attention to his date." I didn't dare tell her that about Tony's joke that we swap partners.

She turned around and looked at me in the eyes. "Yeah right! Don't tell me that you don't think that she's a knock-out."

Discretion was the better part of valor here. "Well she is pretty, but her breasts are too large." This pleased her. "They're probably not real," I added.

"Duh," she said as she straitened my tie.

"You smell good," I said. I leaned over and kissed her neck while sliding my fingers under the top of the back of her dress, pantyhose and panties. I let my fingers slide down between her ass cheeks while my other hand slid under the hem of her dress.

She pushed me away. "Down boy." She moved back to her dressing table and added a diamond necklace that hung down to the middle of the low cut neckline of her dress. Matching dangling diamond earrings were added. And finally, she slid on sandal style high heels. She straightened the dress, pulling the hem down to about mid-thigh. "How do I look?"

"My God you look gorgeous," I said. She smiled and headed downstairs.

Chapter 4 - Dinner

Tony showed up promptly at seven. My wife answered the door and he acted like he was going to have a heart attack. "Mrs. Henderson, you look so lovely tonight. What do you say we ditch your husband and my date and just the two of us go out?" After a pause, "Oh Hello Brad. I didn't see you standing there." He laughed. So did Marissa, beaming at the compliment.

Outside there was a limo waiting for us; a uniformed chauffeur holding the door open.

I smiled when I saw that Tony's date was Toni. "Hello Bradley, Marissa," she breathed. My God she sounded so sexy. Marissa and I got in the back seat facing the two of them.

"I decided to get a limo," said Tony. "I didn't want to end up the designated driver tonight." He opened up a cabinet. "Would you like a drink?"

I tried not to look at his date too much. Of course she was gorgeous. Her long, red hair was swirled up on top of her head and I could smell her perfume over Marissa's. She had a black dress with a V neck cut down to show off her breasts in the best possible advantage. It was so short that it ended just below her crotch and displayed about a half mile of silk covered legs. She noticed me looking and demurely tugged the hem down a half an inch. I looked up and she was smiling at me. Then she crossed her legs hiking the hem back up.

When we got to the restaurant Tony got out first to help Marissa out. As Toni crouched over to exit she innocently put her hand on my thigh to steady herself. I felt a tingling in my groin as her fingers seemed to linger on my leg. "Down boy, down boy," I thought to myself, echoing Marissa's earlier comment. She put one leg out and her tight dress slid up her thigh to just below her butt cheeks. I sighed.

The restaurant was Italian, surprise, surprise. It was very elegant with old world charm. A quartet played in the corner next to a small dance floor. I was impressed. The maitre d was very deferential to Tony and led us to a table at the edge of the dance floor. A waiter appeared immediately and asked if we would like to start with drinks and appetizers. Without asking us, Tony ordered calamari and stuffed mushrooms for our table. We all ordered cocktails. Looking at the menu I noticed that there were no prices listed; therefore everything was too expensive for my budget. I guess it was lucky that Tony was paying.

We enjoyed our drinks and appetizers, well sort of. I ate a calamari and a couple of mushrooms to be polite. My drink was great and a new one arrived without me needing to ask for it. Tony noticed I wasn't eating and inquired, but I told him that they were great. I just didn't want to fill up before dinner. Tony kept us all laughing as he told us funny stories about cousins, politicians, judges, cops and business associates he knew. He knew a lot of people.

We ordered dinner and Tony ordered wine for all of us. We had a third drink. Dinner arrived. I had a plank grilled salmon with asparagus that was excellent. The wine flowed. Thank heavens I wasn't driving us home. I felt a stocking foot move up my shin under my pants. I looked over at Marissa. She was engrossed in what Tony was saying.

I looked over at his date and she smiled at me coyly. Then I felt her silk covered toes slide under my pant leg and she pursed her lips. Marissa laughed at something Tony said and I looked over. She was engrossed in their conversation and didn't seem to notice the surprised look on my face.

Throughout dinner, both women laughed at Tony's jokes and stories; all the while his date's toes rubbed up and down my shin. I had no idea how this was going to end up, but I couldn't think of a reason to move my leg away.

The band was playing slow love songs in Italian and after dinner Tony asked Marissa to dance. Of course I had to ask Toni. I took her in my arms and she pressed those big melons against my chest. She molded her body to mine and I felt myself getting an erection. She pressed against me. "Bradley," she purred, "you're making me horny."

I looked over at Marissa to see if she was looking at us and saw that she had her head nestled under Tony's chin and his hand was on bare skin, just above the back of her dress.

The way that Toni was dancing with me I was afraid that I was going to have an accident in my pants and I was both relieved and disappointed when the song ended. I let go of her and we turned and applauded the band. Marissa and Tony were still dancing even though the music had stopped. Toni laughed and said, "Don't they make a cute couple?" She turned and looked across at me with those green eyes. With high heels on she seemed to be the same height as me. Her lips parted. Now was when I should have led her back to the table like a good boy scout. The band started another song and Marissa and Tony continued dancing like young newlyweds.

Toni's lips brushed mine and she discreetly pressed her hand against my erection. I felt a little dizzy as her tongue penetrated between my lips. She broke off the kiss and as our bodies swayed to the music she whispered in my ear. "I want you Bradley." Her hand pressed against my cock and I had to step back before I creamed my pants.

"You're going to make me have an accident," I moaned. She laughed wickedly and moved in close. Just then I realized that the music had stopped and I was sweating. I moved away just in time to see Marissa and Tony walk toward us. Marissa was walking a little drunkenly, leaning on Tony's arm and didn't seem to notice the bulge in my pants. On the other hand, Tony did because he smirked and winked at me.

"Well what do you say we all go back to my place and have a nightcap," offered Tony. He called the limo driver and he was waiting for us when we exited the restaurant. Marissa continued to lean on his arm and when she climbed into the car he sat next to her.

Toni sat next to me and my wife rested her head on Tony's shoulder and went to sleep. Tony leaned over and turned off the interior lights and with the tinted windows it grew quite dark in the car. The driver pulled into traffic and I felt Toni's hand on my crotch.

In no time little Bradley was pointing down the leg of my pants, fully at attention. I knew how dangerous this was, but I made no effort to move her hand as she massaged my cock through my pants. All rationality left me. I only hoped that Marissa stayed asleep and that Tony couldn't see in the dark because I didn't want his girlfriend to stop. She brought her other hand over, unzipped my pants and pulled my willy out and squeezed it. If Tony turned the lights back on now I was toast. His date stroked my erection a few times, then she lowered her head over my crotch and her lips surrounded my cock. I knew that this wasn't smart, but what does common sense have to do with anything at a time like this?

The inside of the car was briefly lit up by a truck. In the dim light, I could just make out Tony's outline and he had to know that his GF was giving me a BJ. After about ten minutes of her wonderful ability to deep throat my cock I felt an orgasm building in my groin. When I came it felt like a gusher and god bless her heart, she swallowed it all, saving me the embarrassment of getting cum all over my pants. When I was drained she sat back up and tucked not so little Bradley back into my pants and zipped me up. Then she sat up but left her hand on my crotch, then leaned her head against my shoulder until we pulled up in front of Tony's house. Thankfully, she sat up and acted like nothing had happened.

The door opened and the interior lights came on. Marissa was sound asleep, snuggled against Tony's arm. He had a knowing smile on his face. As far as I could tell he had remained a gentleman and not taken advantage of my wife. I don't know if I would have been so good in his place, especially after I noticed her dress was riding up her thighs showing off pretty much all of her stocking covered legs. From where I sat I could see her crotch and the thin string of nylon going up the middle.

"We're here," he said quietly and Marissa's eyes blinked open.

"I'm sorry, I went to sleep," she said groggily.

"It's ok, you didn't miss much," he replied. I hope that he wasn't talking about the size of my willy. No, it was much too dark for him to see it. He helped her out of the car and half carried her into his house.

"Maybe we should go home," she said yawning.

"Nonsense," he replied. "The night's still young."

Inside his house, Toni took off her high heels and set them on a small table in the entryway, smiling at me demurely. Marissa stumbled a little and Tony said, "Take off your shoes." She kicked them off and he picked her up and carried her into the living room. She just put her arms around his neck and nestled against him while he carried her to the couch. I would have felt jealous if Toni hadn't been hanging on my arm; her breast pressed against my bicep and her perfume filling my head.

Tony gently sat Marissa down on the couch and asked, "What can I get everyone to drink?"

"I don't know about you, but I don't think that I'd better drink any more tonight," I said. I stood next to his girlfriend feeling very self conscious about her snuggled up against me. Fortunately my wife didn't seem to mind.

"Me neither," said Toni.

"You're absolutely right," he agreed. "Anyone mind if I smoke?"

It was his house, what could I say? He lit a cigar and then went over to a cupboard and took out a small leather pouch. He opened and withdrew a small plastic envelope filled with white powder. He split it open and poured it onto a hand held mirror. He extracted a razor from the pouch and divided the powder in four thin lines. I watched wide eyed. There was no way I was going to take hard drugs. He removed a hundred dollar bill from his wallet and rolled it into a tube before snorting one of the lines into his nostril. He gave the bill to Toni and she followed suit. She held the rolled up hundred out to Marissa.

"Go ahead, take a little snort," said Tony, holding the mirror up. Seeing Marissa's reluctance he added, "Here let's cut it in half." He picked up the razor blade and cut the line in half. "This little bit will just make you feel good, really, it's harmless.

Marissa took the rolled up bill and leaned over the mirror and snorted the white powder into her nose. "Whew," she lifted her head and coughed, tears in her eyes. She handed the rolled up bill to me. What could I do? I snorted the rest of the line. I felt like sneezing, but thank God, I didn't. Wouldn't that have been embarrassing?

Toni led me over to the other couch and we sat down next to each other. Tony sat down next to my wife. She had her eyes closed with a happy grin on her face. I was a little disappointed. I didn't feel a thing. Then within a couple of minutes I felt euphoric. We all sat there silently for what seemed like hours. My body swayed to some unheard music as I watched Tony turn toward my wife. He leaned his head over and kissed her. She raised one hand and placed it behind his neck and kissed him back. Her fingers combed through his hair while their lips smacked. And then she tilted her head back and he kissed her neck while her fingers messed up his hair.

Toni was watching them too as he put his hand on Marissa's hip and let it slide down her leg until it reached nylon; then he slid it up, lifting her dress until her upper thigh was exposed. They kissed again as he reached behind her back and unzipped the short little zipper. He slid the strap off of her left shoulder until her pert little breast was uncovered and then he leaned over and kissed her nipple. My wife giggled.

I looked at Toni. She looked at me and smiled seductively and stood as she pulled the straps off of her shoulders to reveal her magnificent breasts. She peeled the dress off and it slid to the floor. Standing before me, smiling, she hooked her thumbs into her pantyhose and thong bikini. With one fluid motion they slid down her legs. She draped them over my shoulder then leaned over and kissed me. Slowly straightening back up, she let her breasts brush against my face. I kissed a nipple as it went by. She held the back of my head against her while she straightened up and I kissed her flat tummy.

She moved aside and I saw that Marissa was watching us with an amused look on her face. Tony was kissing her neck while he pinched her nipple between his fingers. Then Toni moved back and knelt between my legs. She unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants and pulled little Bradley out. Although little Bradley was now as big as he got.

I closed my eyes. I must have zoned out for a moment. When I opened my eyes I was still sitting on the couch, but I looked down and there was Toni, kneeling between my legs. Her luscious red lips were around my hard rod. My pants were pulled down around my knees. I didn't remember doing that, but who cared. Her lips slid up and down my pole. My God I think I'd died and gone to heaven. The sensation was incredible. No, incredible doesn't describe it. I heard someone say, "Oh Jesus," and then realized it was my voice.

I looked over Toni's head and my eyes focused on Marissa and Tony. She was standing with her back to him, looking at me with a challenging look. Then she smiled and looked at him over her shoulder as she slid her dress down her legs to the floor. She turned around, stepping out of the dress and straddled his hips. Bending her head down she kissed him as he brought his hands up and grasped her pantyhose covered ass cheeks. They continued to kiss and he brought his hands up to cup her small naked breasts.

"Oh Jesus," I groaned again as Toni took my entire rod down her throat. While I wanted to watch Tony and my wife, my eyes closed involuntarily while Toni gently bobbed her head over my cock. When she finally came up for air I opened them again just as Marissa stood and peeled off her pantyhose and panties as he peeled off his shirt. Toni's head bobbed up and down and again I closed my eyes in ecstasy.

I heard my wife giggle and I looked over. Tony's pants were pulled down and she was stroking his cock to erection. Even from where I sat I could see that the size of his penis was what made her giggle. Even partially erect Tony's cock was bigger than mine when I was fully hard. She knelt down, licked his rod and took the head into her mouth while stroking the shaft. But then Toni descended upon my rod again, taking my breath away.

I finally had to pull Toni's head up because I was about to cum again and I wanted to fuck her. She looked up at me questioningly and so I asked her to climb onto my lap.

By now, Marissa was kneeling on the other couch, but bent over, with her elbows on the arm and her backside to Tony. He knelt between her legs and with his left hand, spread her pussy lips apart. Using his right hand, he directed his cock between those smooth lips and slowly buried his hard member into her about a quarter of the way. He backed it out and then slowly pushed it in half way.

123456...9