There Must Be A Mistake Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She follows directions very easily."

"You are just like me Gordon."

"Yes dad, I've had thirteen years to become just like you. That's why I'm always suspicious when someone doesn't answer my questions, and uses a platitude instead."

"She is a very tactile young lady."

"Would you like to tell me something I don't know?"

"I think I just told you everything you need to know."

Gordon sat on the edge of his father's bed and thought about that one sentence for a few seconds. His back straightened, stood up, and faced his father.

"That's not fair dad. We both suffered because you interfered, and she wouldn't let me talk to her at night. She kept pillows between us. We could've rectified the situation, if we could have talked."

"You could have talked any time you wanted, but both of you have hormones running through your bodies like express trains. Once that connection is made, the important talking disappears, and your body talking begins. You two need to go for a walk, a lot of walks, and talk about your future together.

"Is she sure she wants to give up all the luxuries she could have here, to live the Spartan lifestyle, wherever we are going to live in."

She made that decision because she is enthralled with you. It is a very big step. It might be a good idea for you to take her to work just to see what's going on. Maybe this time she can actually get to see 'The Good Luck', and you won't have to play hero for her."

"I told you they weren't in bed fooling around with one another Zoie. Sometimes men are able to hold a discussion and it's not about sports."

"You wrong dear, I was telling Gordon about the 1937 Army-Notre Dame game. It was a classic."

"Did you listen to it on the radio, or watch it on television?"

"Neither, I played in it. I was the right guard."

"Gordon step aside. I'm about to send your father back to the hospital. I think he's gone crazy."

"Mom, if you're only thinking dad has gone crazy now, we are going to have to put you in an adjoining room. Dad has been crazy since the day I met him on the way to Fairbanks. Who else tells a kid he is a multimillionaire, because he dares talk to his mother."

Zoie asked, "He really did that?"

Jennifer nodded her head. "It was one of the nicer things he did over that eight hour flight. The only thing I didn't know was the size of his cock, and if I did I probably wouldn't have married him, I would've run away screaming. No one has anything that big, except elephants."

Zoie smiled at me.

I preempted her. "He's my stepfather; unfortunately I did not inherit that gene from him."

"Thank goodness, I'm afraid of what you do have."

Jennifer took Zoey by the shoulders. "Have you two ummm...?"

"Mom that's none of your business, but no we haven't. I still have research to do. When we are ready, we will make love on the kitchen table during dinner. You can even have an overhead camera if you want. You won't have to listen at our bedroom door, with a recording device, to replay it for our children, and future generations."

"Wiseass!"

I took Zoie by the hand, and pulled her into the hallway. "Ms. Schneider, you and I have to talk."

"I don't want to talk to you."

"In that case you have two choices: you can call your parents to see if it is safe for you to go home. On the other hand, I will move across the street, and live with my sister, until you do. You can keep the ring, but our engagement is off. I have told you before, you will lead, and I will follow whatever decision you make. What shall it be Miss Schneider? While you are thinking about our future, I'll grab my suitcase. I know my room is smaller than you are used to; with my clothes out of your way it will give you more area to play with yourself in."

Zoie screamed, "You bastard." She wound up and threw the right hand at his face.

Without taking his eyes off hers, he caught it, twisted it, and took her to the floor.

"Miss, if you ever take another swing at me, I will retaliate. I'm going to put you in so much pain you will not know which way to run. I'm going for a walk, if I get any angrier with you than I am now, I will call everything off."

He stormed out of the house before his security team realized what happened. The men in front of the house saw him running and jumped into their vehicle to follow him. It took some coordination, but everyone was soon covered properly.

************

Jennifer tried to console Zoie. They were sitting in the hallway where he left her.

Holding her tightly, Jennifer said, "You overplayed your hand, didn't you?"

"All I said was I wasn't ready to talk."

"All he said was 'You are a Virgin', and eight days later he still looks like a chipmunk."

Angrily she said, "He knows I'm a virgin."

"Yes he does doesn't he? He saved your life by putting his body between yours and a trained CIA killer. He makes a joke about your sexual status, and you take it seriously. How can you possibly do that to the man you love?"

"I don't know. I was a little charged up, and I guess I overreacted."

"Would you like to explain what you mean by you were charged up? Were you two arguing on the plane? Did it have anything to do with your being pulled out of school?"

Zoey turned bright red and did not answer.

"Oh, since you said you didn't do that yet, you were doing something close, weren't you?"

"If my mother asked me questions like this, I would jump off the balcony."

"I had the same effect on Delicious when she was just a little older than you. I guess there's something about me that says she was a wild child. You can talk to her."

"Gordon, Richard, and Holden, are your children, and you were a wild child?"

"God plays tricks on all of us doesn't She?"

"God is a He."

"I feel so sorry for you."

"Why do you feel sorry for me?"

"So many of the things you've learned growing up in this world are going to be turned upside down between today and the day we leave this earth. You don't have to take my word for it, but you will find out soon enough, that God is a Woman.

From the earliest sources of written history through the Bible, there are so many hints at it and they were all turned upside down because men were the only ones who were allowed to learn to read and write. They wrote down what they wanted and they wanted women to be subservient to them. Therefore, God could not possibly be a woman so they changed her into a man. Only a woman can give birth, and in the earliest forms of writing, it always states that God gave birth to the animals of the land, to the fish of the sea, to the stars of the sky, and to man and woman. If you look at the ancient artifacts that date back nearly a hundred thousand years, you see all of the idols are made to look like women, not men. Men were the carvers, and they carved women idols. If God is a man, why wouldn't they have carved idols that resembled men?"

Even yelled, "Jennifer she has too much on her mind right now. She's only sixteen, let her grow up."

"Newton and Teddy are going to knock her socks off."

"If and when it happens it will happen, but let it go for now."

"Would you like some comfort food Zoie?"

"No, I just want him to come home so I can tell him I'm sorry."

"I'll find out where he is, and see if they can get him back here for you."

********************

It was after 11 PM when Gordon walked through the front door in the house was eerily quiet. He went to the bathroom took a shower, and with a towel around his waist walked into the bedroom, grabbed his robe, and a pillow, and lay down on the floor. A few seconds later, another pillow found its way to the floor, along with a girl he knew.

He said, "I thought you didn't want to talk."

She said, "I still don't want to talk." Her hands untied his robe. Her left hand slipped inside the warm robe, and found him.

"Honestly Zoie, we have a lot of things to talk about."

She pulled on him, slowly and effectively. She asked, "Will Saturday morning be soon enough, or are you sending me home?"

As he continued to grow in her hand, he asked, "Do you want to go home, or do you want a life with me?"

"If it were up to me, we would be making love now. As long as you will have me, I will be with you."

He turned until they were nose to nose. "You are not allowed to leave me, ever. I am not allowed to leave you, ever. There is only one thing that will be a cause of action for us to get a divorce: Hitting! There will be no more hitting. I will never hit you. I do not want you to hit me. Okay?"

"Your parents do it; and my parents do it. There must be something to it."

"That's not hitting, that's spanking. It's totally different."

"Someone's head is becoming very sticky. Would you like to return to bed?"

"No I don't think I have enough time."

"Let me take a look just to be sure."

"That might not be a good idea."

"It will just be a quick look. It won't hurt."

Zoie pulled his robe apart, and there he was, twice as long as her hand and half again as round. She moved over him in an attempt to grab his towel and she accidentally found herself with her knees nearly 18 inches away from either of his ears.

Gordon said, "Hello!"

She felt his fingers probing. "I'm not wearing any, because you ripped them in the airplane. When you replace them, I will resume my normal attire.

He kissed the junction of her thighs, and pulled her lower to make it easier on his neck.

As he began delighting in her garden, he said, "Don't you dare!"

***********

Zoie couldn't understand her problem. The more she licked it to keep it dry, the more liquid poured out from the top, just like a volcano ready to eject more lava.

Gordon found something so interesting to do; he stopped talking to her and tended to her garden.

She was on her own attempting to figure out this scientific anomaly. His hips were moving, and he was groaning, but she was sure it had to do with where his head was, and his head was servicing her well.

That could be the answer to her problem. This thing she must be an oil well and something must be stuck inside. Something was in the pipe causing Gordon to be in pain. That's why he was groaning. What ever it was she had to fix it, for Gordon sake. She had solved the problem.

"She was going to 'Blow Gordon's Well!'"

As she looked over the device, it had a opening on the top for her to blow air into. God thought of everything. A handle and a blowhole, just like a whale. It was a perfect arrangement for her mouth to fit over. Her hands could hold on this slippery surface, while she mimicked what she saw other oil wells do to get oil to the surface. She had to hurry, because she had this feeling in her belly that Gordon was going to bring in her well very soon.

She changed the angle of her neck to accommodate the angle of his Oil Well. She closed her mouth around the neck of the well, and something must have gone wrong, because Gordon screamed.

She opened her mouth. She thought, "When her mouth was closed Gordon was in pain. When it was open, he was fine. When she licked the fluid that came out of the hole on top, he was fine. It must be her teeth. Teeth were like gears. If gears did not mesh properly, they made loud noises. Gordon made a loud noise. Let's try it without teeth.

She went down, and up and down, until she could not breathe, and realized that's where the blockage had to be. She had to get past that blockage or Gordon would never be 'hole.' She took a deep breath and started all over again. Up and down up and down, preparing for the moment when she would get past the point, and set Gordon straight. She would free him of the blockage that must be tormenting him.

This feeling in her stomach was beginning to take her attention away from Gordon's problem. She could not allow that to happen. She moved her head faster, and faster and felt the blockage.

Her eyes crossed. "Wait! What is his finger doing back there? Oh no, get away from there. That is a definite no, no. We are not allowed to put anything in there. That is an exit. Gordon get your finger away from there. Hitting will be back on the menu tomorrow morning, if you don't take your finger away from there.

Zoey's mind was definitely not on her main problem. As she was worrying about what was happening behind her, to her behind. Her head was still going up and down, but her brain was focused on the little orifice he was playing with. She would break the finger, and the hand it belonged. With her mind in her rear, her head proceeded down, through the blockage.

She didn't realize what she was doing as she continued bouncing her face against his belly.

"Get your finger away from my ass Gordon."

The feeling in her stomach overwhelmed her, as the oil well deep in her throat expanded, locking it deep in her throat.

She heard him yell, "I'm cummmming!"

Her mind said, "HUH," and her eyes Opened Wide a half pint of spermatozoa went sliding down her throat, without the aid of taste buds.

She got even with him, as her orgasm hit. She sprayed his face with her juices, and there was so much of it he nearly drowned.

She was so tired from her exertions she fell into a delightful slumber, with her knees keeping his head in place, and her orifice firmly in place over his mouth

Her mouth remained hung up on his 'oil well', also, until her lungs said to the autonomic nervous system, "Wake up I need air."

It responded, "Shit baby, you blew the head off that big well. I need some time off!"

"If you take any more time off, we are going to be out of business permanently."

"Okay, I'll wake her up."

She removed him from her throat and took a big breath of air. Gordon tapped her on her anus, which got her to move off his mouth quickly. He breathed deeply, but did not move.

Zoie looked at him and laughed. "I think you need another shower."

"I don't know how you could possibly say that Zoie. I've taken two in the last forty-five minutes. One was very delightful, and the other one was out of this world."

"I think you should at least wash your face."

"There is another way, you can make like a cat and lick it off."

"I could, but you wouldn't get to sleep, and something might pop up again. You would never make it to work on time, in the morning."

He put on his robe went to the bathroom and washed his face as requested. When he returned, the pillows were back on the bed and so was she.

After some serious kissing and hugging, Zoie asked, "When?"

"My birthday is the thirtieth."

"I haven't bought you a birthday present. What a bad girlfriend I am."

"Would you like to go shopping with me so we can pick out condoms?"

"Isn't that a man's job?"

"If you left everything up to a man, most people would starve."

He didn't consider what happened to him getting hit, especially because he bit her nipple in retaliation.

***********

When Monty and all Janet came back from vacation, they were unbearable because of his swollen jaw. By the end of the second week of their torment, he didn't lose a match to Janet, because he was so pissed off.

Monty and Janet were very impressed with his improvement.

Monty said, "He's ready for a man."

"Oh Fuck," was heard from the ice bath, as Gordon's head disappeared from view.

Zoey held on to Monty's arm, she was laughing so hard.

*********************

It was the September twenty-ninth and Gordon was sitting in my room. I was no longer restricted to bed. I was sitting in my lounge chair when he asked, "Would you like to see mom get excited dad?"

"You would have to leave the room for that to happen son."

"No, I wouldn't have to move from where I am."

"Don't ever play cards Gordon that grin of yours would give you away every time."

"Mom, would you come in here for a moment?"

"Is your father being a pain in the ass again?"

"No mom, I need a favor. Would you please take me "SHOPPING!"

Jennifer backed up against the bedroom door, and grabbed her heart.

I was laughing so hard I nearly peed myself. I was finally able to control myself, and said to her, "If you don't want to take him, I'm sure Monty will do it."

"Even, if you say one more word I will tape your mouth closed. Gordon, we leave in two minutes. If you say one word, you will be dead."

Gordon said, "Mom..."

"That's one."

Gordon did not utter another sound. She had no idea what she was in for.

Gordon, Monty, and Janet were standing at the front door, as Jennifer ran down the hallway in just under two minutes.

"I'm ready to go."

Zoie was part of the plan.

"Where is everyone going? Can I come with you?"

Gordon kissed her. "How can I possibly buy you a present if you are with me?"

"It's your birthday Gordon; I'm supposed to get you a present."

"You are my present. Today, tomorrow, and all the tomorrow's that follow."

Janet said, "Get me out of here before I throw up. There is too much sugar in here. I'm going to become a diabetic."

Monty grabbed her, and pulled her outside. "You're just horny. You need to get laid."

Jennifer yelled, "Monty, the children."

"Get your head out of your ass Jen. You already talked to your son about your behavior. I'm sure Payne had the same discussion with Zoey."

"I don't like you Monty."

"I don't get paid to be liked. I get paid to protect. Now move your ass before I stay here, and let one of those idiots go with you."

Jen turned and saw four men engrossed in watching a football game. They would probably kill her if she took them away from it.

"Do me a favor Zoie look in on my husband every now and then. Make sure he is not overdoing it."

"I'll read him a children's story, with Richard and Holden sitting on his lap. That will keep him sitting down."

"Thank you Zoey."

As soon as the three cars left, the televisions went off and everyone in the house sprung into action. Everything on the counters was put away. All the pictures were taken off the walls and hidden. Anything that was of importance was taken into the garage, while folding tables and chairs were moved from the garage into the living room. Holden and Richard were transferred across the street to play with Newton and Teddy, while Delicious, Gray and several agents brought over trays of food and party goods.

Rosalynn brought her homemade cake, which had Rods' fingerprints decorating it. Once she put it down, she warned him if there was one more fingerprint on it the next thing would be his face. Then she walked into the kitchen to talk to Delicious, and Jennifer.

A short time later, Zoey and I walked in to say hello.

Roz controlled her enthusiasm when she saw me. "Even, you are looking so much better. How do you feel?"

"I will feel 100 percent better if you keep your promises."

"I always do Even, I always have."

"You will have to give me one minute to get into position, but when I am, he's all yours."

"I'm confused Even, what do you mean?"

"Zoie, if you please."

Zoie turned her cell phone around and showed Roz the picture of her husband dipping his finger into the chocolate icing on Gordon's birthday cake.

Roz was about to scream, when I clamped my hand over her mouth.

"I'm going to move next to my friend. Have a wonderful time Roz."

Delicious walked to the far side of the table, along with Zoie, to have Rod face the proper direction. Slowly, I walked alongside my friend, and put my arm around his shoulder.

Rod said, "Even, they told me you were sleeping."

"I heard your voice, and I couldn't stand being away from you. It's been much too long since I've been on my feet and able to greet you properly my friend."

1...345678