They Are A-OK Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lori, you are right that I am not interested in a relationship right now. But you don't have the reasons right. It isn't about you or your sexual desires. I am just not a one person guy right now. I have had sex with maybe twenty different people in the last month."

"You said person and people instead of chicks or girls or women. Does that mean that you are like your roommate?" She said seeming more interested than judgmental.

"If you are asking if I am bi, yes absolutely. Does that bother you?"

"Wow, no not like it would have if I hadn't just felt your sexual power, John. I just never imagined a guy that did that gay stuff could use me and make me feel the way you do."

"Honestly, Lori, not so long ago I couldn't imagine touching another guy in anyway. Of course I couldn't have imagined doing the things I just did to a pretty girl like you. How long have you been into that stuff?"

"I guess pretty much forever," Was her simple answer.

She didn't volunteer any details of past lovers. I figured if she had wanted me to know she would tell me. I was also aware that what people don't want others to know we are often better off not knowing. Instead I probed for more information about her sorority and the fuck lists.

"So I guess ending up in Delta house with a list of guys to fuck was a happy discovery for you?" I asked feeling comfortable speaking frankly to the girl that had just shown me she was a total slut.

"Actually, it wasn't a surprise. The slut game was a big reason I sought membership."

Her frankness about the Delta sisters and their little game combined with my knowledge of the AOK sexual secrets made me wonder how many other frats and sororities had sexual proclivities unknown to the general student body.

"You knew Delta house required its members to fuck lots of guys before you pledged?" I asked honestly surprised.

"Not that big of a secret really, at least not among the females on campus. Too many guys have cheated on their girlfriends with Deltas for word not to have gotten around. Just like most everyone knows about the guys from Gamma Chi and the prize for bagging the most freshman chicks."

"First I have heard of that one too. Guess I should get around more, seems there are lots of little secrets on campus."

"In Greek houses there are plenty, anyway. So what are you AOK guys into other than being some of the hottest studs on campus?"

"Cock, of course," I blurted out surprising myself with my frankness.

She stared at me wide-eyed as if she had just heard where babies come from for the first time.

"A...er...um all of you?"

"Yeah, I guess in a way it is like the Delta's fuck lists."

"Oh my god! All of you hot studs are cock sucking fags!" She exclaimed.

"That isn't exactly accurate and I don't see how a fucking dirty little slut that gets off on having her ass whipped thinks she has the right to call people names!" I said trying to sound angrier than I felt.

"Oh, I am sorry, Sir. I was just so surprised and confused," She quickly retorted morphing back into her submissive persona.

"That's better you hot little bitch! Oh one thing if you ever tell anyone anything I tell you about the AOK's you will get a lot more than a little spanking with my belt."

"God you make me hot. I promise I will never say anything. John, we have each other's secrets now."

"Yours are safe," I said and kissed her softly.

"Sir, may I ask the favor of being allowed to sleep with you tonight?" She asked meekly.

"Of course you may spend the night. But I am not done fucking you yet."

"Mmmmmmmm," She purred, "My body is yours for as long as you want to use it, Sir."

"First thing we need to do is go wash your cunt. I want to find out what my sweet little slut tastes like without a pussy full of my cum."

She didn't protest when I told her to come to the shower with me and took her out into the hall naked. I was a bit surprised when we passed Kyle's open door and his room was unoccupied. I had assumed he and Dante would have been in there fucking. From the lack of sound in the apartment I figured that they had fallen asleep in the living room after fucking on the sofa. Once we were in the shower, Lori carefully washed me from head to toe. Then I watched as she thoroughly washed her own body. She used the hand held sprayer to get her pussy completely cleaned out for me. As we left the bathroom ready to start another round we heard sounds coming from the living room. They were clearly the sounds of sexual activity.

Knowing that it was likely Kyle and Dante I grabbed Lori's hand and lead her down the hall. I figured she needed to see my sexy friends in action. We stopped in the archway that connected the hall to the living room. A single lamp illuminated the scene for us. Kyle was standing and Dante was on his hands and knees. Both of them were naked and rock hard. Dante looked a little bit like an excited puppy greeting his master as he happily licked Kyle's heavy balls. Lori was completely transfixed. I wasn't sure if it was the shock of seeing two guys together or the size of Kyle's equipment that had her stunned.

"Oh fuck, that is the biggest cock I have ever seen!" She suddenly exclaimed.

Dante stopped what he was doing and both of them turned to see that they had an audience.

"Don't stop, bitch! The slut wants to see that fucking sausage in your mouth!" I said sternly.

"Yes, Sir!' Dante said before slipping his lips over Kyle's fat cock head.

I began fondling Lori's ass as she watched Dante slowly swallow Kyle's huge rod. She was so excited that her whole body was shaking.

"Want to see that big cock shoved in that black bitch's boy cunt?" I growled into Lori's ear after a few minutes.

She was too excited to speak but managed to shake her head to say that she did want to see Dante fucked.

"What the fuck is going on John?" Kyle asked clearly uneasy with the situation.

"I am just expanding the slut's horizons. You never minded an audience in the past. Tell you what you can fuck this fine cunt later as a reward."

I felt Lori shudder as I slid my hand between her legs and shoved two fingers into her very wet cunt. I wasn't sure what made Kyle go along, the prospect of getting to put his dick in Lori or the excitement of being watched. He had confided to me in the past that he liked having an audience. As I fingered Lori's quivering cunt, he went to the stereo cabinet where we usually kept an extra tube of lube in case something got started in the living room. She squealed as she watched him shove the tube into Dante's ass and then coat his big throbbing organ.

"Go on and help him guide his serpent into that tight asshole," I urged as I gave her a gentle shove.

She practically ran to Kyle's side.

"Is it ok if I touch your cock Sir," She said to Kyle while practically drooling at the prospect.

Kyle had never really taken to the roll of Dom and meekly mumbled permission for her to touch his dick. She took hold of the big, shinny, slick shaft and aimed it at Dante's lubed up hole.

"Tell him what you want to see, slut!" I demanded.

"Please let me see you put your beautiful hot cock deep in his sexy ass, Sir," She cooed without hesitation.

Though he was a bit hesitant I could tell that Kyle was turned on by all the attention. He pushed forward and forced his fat cock head into Dante's anal rim. The hot receiver squealed like a good little bitch as his rectum was stretched by Kyle's monster cock.

"Oh god that is amazing!" She exclaimed.

Something must have clicked inside Kyle because he suddenly snapped at her, "Get behind me and massage my balls while I fuck the bitch!"

She quickly moved behind Kyle as she looked to me for permission. I nodded approval and she pressed her body to his while sliding a hand between his legs. Kyle was grinning broadly as her fingers worked his nuts while her hot tits rubbed against his flesh. He began pumping his cock in and out of the overjoyed football star while Lori rubbed her body against his back side. I soon grew bored just watching while stroking my cock. I walked over and grabbed Lori.

"Time for the main event, slut! Get down on your hands and knees next to that sexy little bitch!" I demanded.

She quickly got down on the floor next to Dante. I moved behind her and rammed my cock into her very ready cunt. As I began to ride her, Dante cried out and his cock exploded sending a torrent of thick cum onto the floor. I looked over to see an expression on Kyle's face that showed both ecstasy and discomfort. He was deep inside Dante's ass and was clearly caught in the vice grip of the rectal muscles reacting to a powerful orgasm. As soon as Dante's rectal walls relaxed, Kyle pulled free and jacked himself off on the sub's back. I was always fascinated by the way thick white cum looked on Dante's smooth brown skin.

When the two guys moved away to relax and recover, I made Lori lick Dante's cum from the floor. Then I flipped her over and began to devour her hot juicy cunt. She thrashed about on the hard floor as wave after wave of orgasm racked her body. When I had had enough of eating her I stood up and straddled her still writhing body. I took hold of my cock and jerked off until I came shooting droplets of cum down onto her face. I knew she was ready for a lot more from the wanton look on her face.

"I think she is ready to ride the big guy, Kyle," I said and offered him a hand up.

Even though he didn't look ready to fuck he accepted my hand. I pulled him to his feet and started fondling his balls and semi-flaccid cock. He quickly came back to life.

"How do you want her?" I asked.

"Bent over the sofa would work best," He said timidly.

"You heard him bitch, get up!"

Lori quickly scrambled to her feet and went to bend over the sofa. Her expression was priceless when I asked Kyle if he was going to fuck her cunt or her ass. She clearly was not prepared for the idea of taking his huge cock up the ass. I wondered if I pushed the issue if she would refuse. I didn't find out because Kyle wanted her pussy. Her cunt easily accommodated his cock. He stood behind her slamming his thick tool in and out of her eliciting amazingly erotic moans from the hot slut. Even Dante who was not at all into pussy was mesmerized watching Kyle pound Lori's cunt like she was a cheap whore.

After about five minutes of watching I sat down next to Dante and began to fondle his balls. I wanted him hard because I was pretty sure Lori would be ready for more cock after Kyle came. I knew after three orgasms it would be awhile before I was ready. Even though he wasn't into pussy I knew if I told him to Dante would fuck her. By the time the big man finally came in Lori's convulsing cunt, Dante was hard as steel. As Kyle stumbled back into a chair, Lori looked hungrily at the beautiful brown cock in my hand.

"You want this slut?" I asked.

"Oh god yes, Sir, please," She begged.

"Get down here and suck on it and show me how much you want it in your cunt!"

As she crawled between his legs, I caressed Dante's back and whispered that I wanted him to do it for me. He smiled weakly at me and then buried his face into my shoulder. As she nosily sucked his hot cock he nuzzled against me. I supposed that he was pretending that it was a man's lips on his dick instead of a hungry female slut. The sight of the pretty little white slut sucking his delicious black cock with complete abandon as her long flowing hair danced over her back was invigorating.

"Time for you to take a ride, Lori. Lay back Dante."

He quickly obeyed me and I positioned her so that she was sitting facing his feet while bouncing up and down on his cock. I stood up in front of her and shoved my growing cock in her face. I doubted that I would be able to cum again but I could still enjoy having her mouth on me. She took hold of my cock and guided it to her lips. I watched her make oral love to my dick as she slid her cunt up and down Dante's stiff rod. Surprisingly it didn't take long for her to bring him to orgasm. I was thinking that maybe Dante didn't dislike pussy as much as he claimed. When he was done I yanked her to her feet. I turned her around and slapped her ass hard.

"Go wait in the bed room for me!"

As she walked away I got down next to Dante and gave him a soft kiss.

"Thank you, for being such a good boy," I said before moving over to Kyle.

"What the fuck was that all about John?" Kyle asked.

I reached out and stroked Kyle's cheek as I explained that I had hooked up with a chick from class and discovered she was a submissive slut after we got to my room.

"Damn she is really something. I can't remember any chick ever taking my cock that easily," He said sounding worn out.

"Thanks for playing along. I think we gave her a night to remember."

I bent down and gave him a long deep kiss before heading off to join Lori in my bed. When I got to the room she was laying on her back with her legs parted slightly fully exposed and clearly ready for anything else I wanted. Since I had things to do in the morning what I most wanted was to fulfill my promise to let her sleep with me. I crawled into bed and pulled her into my arms. We kissed for several minutes.

"Oh god, thank you, Sir," She cooed when our lips separated. "You are an amazing man."

I stroked her hair as she lay with her head on my chest.

"I am glad you enjoyed yourself, Lori. I had great fun and so did my friends. I need to get some sleep soon, but if you want we can talk. Just as Lori and John without the sir and slut stuff is ok."

"Thank you John. I haven't been with a man who could make me feel this good in awhile. I don't want that all the time, but god I need it more than I get it. I am just amazed that you knew what I needed so well. Oh and fuck, seeing your friends fuck, wow! I promise I will never think the same way about guys having sex with each other. All of you are so sexy."

"I am glad you discovered new things. You are hot as hell. Have you ever thought about going to bed with another woman?"

"Not really, I mean, maybe. I guess everyone wonders. But the only chance I ever had I stopped before it went very far."

"Really?"

"Yes, a friend of mine and I started fooling around one night, but I felt weird.

"It would be really hot to have you along with another woman."

"Wow have you done that, before?"

"Sure I have been in a lot of different group situations. It is really exciting!"

She looked at me lustfully.

"I don't know, John, maybe if she was like me and you were calling all the shots I could get past my feelings about doing things with another woman," She said softly and kissed my chest.

I slid my hand down her back and caressed her ass.

"Maybe I will arrange something to test out your obedience in that case."

I was pretty sure that she was smiling when we drifted off to sleep together.

12