They Dream

Story Info
He fantasizes about her, & she about him.
1.2k words
4.25
14.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...and so he tossed and turned waiting for the sun light to pierce through the small crack between the bottom of the shade and the wooden window sill. He had the night sweats again during the night. Was is nerves? Was it anticipation? Or maybe he was just coming down with the freakin' flu. Get up, get up, he kept trying to convince himself. And when he faded off, she was in his head again, soft and sexy and dripping wet as she climbed out of the pool; backlit by the setting sun. Who was this woman, and why does she keep haunting him? Patience, patience. Yeah right. The sun came through the crack and he tumbled out of bed, wondering who was trying to reach him and would it be as good as it seemed.

...and she wondered. She swam another lap. Her golden tan reflecting through the clear blue water. Under the ripples, could you tell? Was she wearing a suit?

The swim refreshed her. She felt the endorphins flooding through her body. The rush of a finely tuned physical body. The rush of oxygen efficiently delivered to starved muscle.

As she climbed out of the pool, her body rippled. Not a trim 20 year old, but a fit "middle-aged" woman who has lived. Flat stomach, small, firm breasts sporting large, erect nipples. Muscular in arms, abs and back. Feminine but tough. Soft but strong.

Closer look revealed a delightfully shaved pussy. Smooth and supple, with a small bush above the mound. Large inner lips moving easily as she walked.

She climbed over onto the lounge chair. She lay, naked, on her towel. Her long, wet hair dripping down her back. As she lay on her stomach, head turned, she let the sun caress her body. The warm solar hug eased her exhilarated body into sleep.

And she dreamed.

She dreamed this was the day to meet The Stranger. To give this man, with whom she had established a bond electronically, a sensual experience of a lifetime. In her dream, he walked over to the pool. She stood to meet him. Now, instead of naked, she was wearing a white silk robe. He looked at her and she at him. For a moment, they looked into each other's eyes; each other's souls.

Then, as if on cue, they both laughed. It was happy, full spirited laughter. He grabbed her and gave her a tight hug. He suggested they lay together on the towel, next to the pool.

The setting was fabulous! Large mountains in the distance. Nothing but nature all around. There were no other homes in sight. No human noises. Just the sound of their hearts and the harmony they had so quickly attained.

He took charge, which she loved. Although she is outgoing, she sometimes can be overcome with shyness and uncertainty. This is a vulnerable situation and she is very cautious with her soul.

He wants to see her body. He asks her to remove her robe. Confident and playful, she makes a big show of it. She stands and turns slowly for him. As she turns, she loosens the robe and lets it fall gracefully to her feet. She is still turning and he gets an eyeful. She is topless under the robe. She is wearing white, silk panties. He likes the looks of her. No perfect, but strong and clean. Supple. Nimble. She has a firm, round ass.

She turns back to look at him. She can see the bulge in his shorts already. It pleases her. She comes to him and he reaches for her. She stops him. Remember; her terms. He smiles, then laughs and throws up his hands in resignation. He is harder still. She slowly removes his shirt. She likes the smell of his skin and the look of his chest. She reaches for his shorts. As she feels of his heated manhood, a warm wetness rolls through her. She slowly removes his shorts. He is briefless, and she likes this, too. He is now naked, in the sun.

She begins to worm over him. Exploring his body. Touching him first here, then there. Always teasing lightly, making feathery touches that stimulate, tantalize. Now, when he looks in her eyes, he sees the shine of passion. Of lust. Of the heat he knows is firing her soul. The look flowing from his eyes is the same.

She now touches firmly. She runs her hands over his belly. She lets her hair drift over his belly, thighs and manhood. His cock jerks when it hits him. He is very hot for her. Now her hands move to his inner thighs. They stroke lightly, almost tickling, definitely stimulating. She comes back to his cock and studies it. She is deeply focused on it. He is spellbound. She sees the clear dip of dew on the head. She lowers her face and breathes her hot breath on him. He wants her. She brings her fingers lightly to the drop of dew and gently massages it around the head and over the sensitive tip. His cock jerks reflexively again. It is almost more than she can bear. She wants to taste him! She brings her tongue into action. First, she teases the tip with her hot, wet, talented tongue. Then she quickly runs the length of him. Her tongue reaches down to his inner thighs. He wants her almost to the point of exploding. She senses this and wants to taste his hot cum.

They both sense this is only the beginning. One quick, hot cum now and the next one can be a long one; to linger and enjoy. She now comes back to his head and engulfs it in her hot mouth. She circles his head quickly with her tongue, then takes him all the way in. Deep. A wet, hot stroke with her mouth. Then up again. Then down. Quick and hot. On the next down stroke, she sucks, creating a warm, pussy-like sensation that ripples down his cock and through his legs and out to his toes. She begins to get into it. Up and down, wet and hot. Deep. She is establishing a rhythm. As her mouth goes down, she retracts her tongue to circle his head. How does she do that? When her mouth is all the way down to his balls, his full cock deep down her throat, her tongue reaches down and tickles his balls. He has never had a blowjob like this. Intense! He begins to thrust with her, unconsciously. In and out. Hotter and hotter. With a mighty thrust and a deep moan, he shoots his hot cum down her throat. She moans and takes it all in.

After he calms down a bit, she drains him dry. He is relaxed and feels so fulfilled. She comes forward and reaches for his hand. She guides his hand to her crotch. She moves her thong out of the way and lets him feel how very hot he made her sweet pussy.

As she pulls back, they both suddenly laugh. She because of the look on his face. He because of the experience he just had and the knowledge of her high passion burning out of control.

Suddenly, she wakes up. She remembers the dream and realizes she is wet and so hot. This dream, so real, had made her cream herself. She wonders if he will be that good in real life.

That is, if she ever connects with him IRL (In Real Life)...